Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

" Liam followed Alaine as they walked down the street. He noticed the horses first before the carriages. Liam eyed the horses finding them to be both massive and beautiful. They had carriage rides in New Orleans but he had never been on one. He smiled at Alaine as he spoke giving him a choice. Liam found it hard as he observed the different horses. He noticed a dark brown horse who seemed calm as he stood there. Liam took a look at the carriage not really caring. It was an older carriage which was black that had two sides to sit on. He started toward the carriage happily glancing up at the driver. Liam was glad that Alaine had thought of the carriage. He was growing tired and didn't want to walk anymore. Liam released Alaine's hand as he started to climb into the carriage. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel could see that the young woman was uncomfortable. He didn't care if she thought he was nuts. It would only put them on equal terms, for he thought she was rather nuts herself for sticking to a man who was clearly gay. The woman needed to wake up, men can not be changed, that sexuality is encoded in the DNA, and Micha had absolutely no interest in her. Even from where he was standing, he could just see how badly the man wanted her gone. He nodded as the two gave their orders. Moving around the bar, grabbed a can of coke from the fridge,a highball glass from the counter, and the bottle of Crown Royal rum. Pouring the liquids, he then grabbed a clean knife, a cutting board and a fresh lime, sliced it into a small slices and placed one wedge on the edge of the glass. He then took the glass, grabbed a coaster and set them both before Micha, smiling at him as he did so.

Cleaning up a bit, Samuel went through the process of tossing out the old coffee and making a new pot. "It'll be a minute, hun." he told her, smiling politely, while grabbing a bottle of some of the weaker Irish whiskey. He'd be damned if he was actually going to give her some of the good stuff. That was reserved to people of his choosing and right now she wasn't one of them. Sam set the bottle on the counter. He came back to lean against the bar, setting an ashtray before him. He grabbed his own pack of Lucky Seven's from his pocket, slipping one before his lips and lighting it as well. He could already see it was going to be a long night. He watched his employees get back into their appropriate positions; waiters and waitresses going around taking order, while the dancers went back to their spots on stage. He hoped like hell the DJ didn't suck. No one was as good as Aamir or Alaine, but tonight they were both out for their own reasons and so he was left with his third choice. Really all he had to do was keep the tracklist going that Aamir had already set up and if that ran out, use his back up stuff. That should run them til at least four-thirty and by then the club ought to be dead.

The coffee pot drowned behind him, signalling it was done. Grabbing a mug, he poured the hot liquid along with the whiskey, giving it a good stir before handing it to the woman. "Here you go doll, sorry for the wait." he said, giving her his usual charm that he used on all women. Out of the corner of his eye, he smiled over at Micha, knowing he was still watching him. He looked between the two, not wanting the woman getting any kind of crazy ideas about them. "Anything else I can get you two?" he asked, taking another drag and placing his cigarette in the ashtray while he turned to clean up.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User Image

" Claire was already getting the wrong idea from the two men. She didn't understand what was between them but she knew there was something. Micha watched as Samuel mixed his drink up. He listened to the music letting it fill his mind. Micha never came for the music he could care less if music played. He came for the drinks mostly. It could be said he was an alcoholic at times. When he was in a terrible mood he always drank. Though he drank to just drink mostly. Micha took the class as Samuel finish taking a swig of it. He smiled happily as the alcohol entered his system.

Micha was terrible at times. He was used to drinking it was common in his family. Micha was Russian born but German raised. He had been raised in Germany all his life practically. Micha spoke with a German accent but it was mixed with Russian. Claire watched Samuel as he went to make new coffee. She glanced at the dance floor wanting to dance but not wanting to go alone. Claire wanted Micha to go with her. Micha drank his drink down and was finished with his first cigarette.

Claire stared at Samuel as he handed her, her drink. She took a sip of it catching the weakness of it. Claire slightly glared at Samuel for not giving her the good stuff but she didn't want to argue. Micha shook his head for the moment. "No, I'm good for the moment." He spoke fishing out another cigarette and lighting it up. Micha ran a hand through his hair. He suddenly felt a tug on his arm glancing over at Claire. "Come dance with me." She spoke practically wining. Micha groaned annoyed wishing he could get rid of her. He didn't dance it just wasn't his thing.

"No. I don't want to. Go by yourself." Micha spoke his accent pulling through with annoyance as he stared at Claire. He took notice that she had removed her jacket revealing herself to him. Micha wanted to gag then and there seeing Claire's cleavage. Claire pouted as she held onto Micha standing up. He pulled on him making him fall from his seat. Claire took that as a yes and pulled Micha toward the dance floor. He stumbled along.

As they reached the dance floor Claire started to move against him. He wanted to rip out his eyes at the moment. Micha turned to head back toward the bar but Claire grabbed at him. He pulled away walking back toward the bar. Micha wanted to go home he hated Claire at the moment. She was such a bother. He debated on leaving and heading home now. Micha had plenty of alcohol at home to drink and plenty of smokes too.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine watched as the males face lit up with fascination, knowing he made the right choice as the male smiled over at him. He let go of the males hand as they walked past the different horses and carriages, following him as he seemed to find the perfect carriage, noticing the way he looked at the beautiful horse. Pulling out his wallet, he paid the driver and instructed him for once around the park. Alaine smiled as he noticed the chocolate lab laying down next to the driver, lightly petting its' head before climbing into the carriage. Golden eyes reflected back at him, staring at them for a moment before turning around and shutting its' eyes once more. The driver did a quick inspection of the carriage, adjusting a few things before climbing back up front and directing the horse into traffic. He sat next to the male, leaning back in his seat as they started down the street, the lights of the city shining beautifully upon them before turning into the darker park. Alaine reached out for the males hand again, it wasn't too dark in the park, but it was still dark enough to leave him feeling somewhat uneasy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

" Liam took a seat comfortably in the carriage. He sat in the back seat so he could face the driver. Liam glanced over at Alaine as he paid the driver. He hadn't even noticed the dog as he made his way into the carriage. Liam sat happily as he waited for Alaine to join them. He moved over giving him room as Alaine climbed into the carriage to sit next to him. Liam smiled happily as Alaine took his hand. He held onto as the carriage started to move. Liam listened to the horse as it's feet clicked on the pavement. He found the sound oddly relaxing. Liam stared out into the darkness feeling comfortable. He closed his eyes feeling tired hoping he didn't fall asleep. Liam still had to take Alaine home later. He sighed as he opened his eyes to look at his surroundings. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ felt so amazing and started riding Alex's c**k, moaning loudly, gasping. He panted slightly, drooling, his insides throbbing around Alex's length. He leaned down and kissed him deeply as he rode him, going faster and pushing down harder, making Alex's balls smack against his a**, panting and moaning loudly. He moaned the male's name softly against his lips, blushing deeply, his eyes partially closed, eyes glazed over. He felt so good, so amazing...It wasn't just the sex, it was the emotions he felt when they were this close, it made him feel alive...More alive than when he'd been with Daniel...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ heard someone call his name, groaning slightly, trying to move his arm, but they had him tied down so he wouldn't move. He started to panic, hearing a few more voices and managed to groan out Aamir's name, tears welling up in his closed eyes, slipping down the sides of his face. How could he have done something so stupid and reckless as to have gotten himself into a crash. Why was he even alive now? He felt someone's warm hand on his own, sensing the familiarity of it, and knew it was Aamir and stopped crying, a small smile appearing on his face. Along the way, he slowly opened his eyes, seeing nothing at first, a curious look on his face.
"Wh-Where am I?" Not really remembering what had happened, at least, not too well...He noticed Aamir first and frowned since he looked so concerned. Why did he look like that? And then he realized why and his lower lip trembled and he looked away as he started crying. "...." He didn't say anything until he was at the hospital, and after he'd woken up for a second time, seeing Aamir at his bedside and frowned, tears welling in his eyes. "I-I'm....so....sorry...." He managed, his throat soar from screaming, looking down slightly. He had a broken arm, a few bruised ribs, he had to have stitched in the cut on his head because it was so big and it was now wrapped in bandages...He looked up at the male, reaching up with his good hand, brushing the male's cheek and frowned. "It was a laps of judgment...I shouldn't have done it...I should have just walked home...I'm so sorry..." Having trouble speaking because his throat was so soar, so he was sort of whispering, glad that it was quiet...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } : Had to have some drama. razz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel could only guess what was going on in this woman's head. They weren't even dating and it was amusing to watch her make such stupid assumptions. After handing the drink off to her, he paid her little attention, no longer caring about what she wanted. For now, he wanted to keep an eye on Micha. Though it had only been a few weeks since he started coming to the club and a couple of days since they started talking. He had watched him enough to know that if he wasn't monitored he was likely to go stumbling out of here. Sam wasn't the type to stop someone from drinking, but he did have enough sense to make sure said person had a safe way home. It could be say that was another reason he gave the woman such a weak drink. It was obvious Micha didn't like her, but if he was going to be drinking like he normally was, he was going to need a ride home.

While Samuel cleaned up around the bar, he heard the young woman started to whine. God her voice was annoying and he could tell that Micha wasn't happy about her either. Sam scanned the area, looking for a free dancer that could maybe distract the young woman. To Micha's misfortune, all were taken and it wasn't really his business to just cut in despite the vibes telling him else wise. Hearing a dull thud, he looked back at the two, seeing her drag poor Micha off to the dance floor. After wiping down the counters, he leaned against the bar, watching with disgust as the female did as she pleased. Normally, Samuel didn't mind women in his club. He didn't discriminate and allowed both genders in no questions asked. It was just females like that, that seemed to get on his nerves. Who were they to think they could just try and tell a man what he can and cannot do? It was sad, pathetic, just plain disgusting. Did women really think they were cute when they pulled crap like that? He shook his head, not wanting to know nor understand. There were just times it was better to remain ignorant.

While Micha stood there ignoring his dancing bimbo, Samuel catered to the other patrons, serving up all different cocktails and shots. He handed off orders to the chef in back, entertaining the people with simple bar tricks he'd picked up from watching Alaine. When his other guests were finished being taken care of for the moment, he saw Micha come staggering back to the bar. "Annoying little b***h, isn't she?" he noted in flawless Russian. He'd noticed Micha had a bit of an accent, European was all he could tell, so he was a little curious if he used what he remembered from high school and college, would the male be able to understand. "Is she always like that?" he asked curiously. Samuel smirked with a bit of amusement as he noticed how pissed the female was that Micha had left.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

User Image

" Micha was simply tired after being on his feet. Today hadn't been so bad he had dealt with mostly men today. He glanced up at Samuel hearing him speak. Micha couldn't help but laugh at his words. He didn't know if Samuel had pulled that out of some where or if he actually knew Russian. Micha didn't mind either way. "Yes, unfortunately.." He spoke in Russian with annoyance. Micha could hear Claire behind him as she made her way back toward them. He was in no mood tonight. Micha didn't feel like playing nice. "No, she's not like this." He spoke not understanding.

Claire normally bothered him but at the moment he was on the verge of just firing her. Micha could find other replacements. He liked her work but he could find something better. Micha wished he could find a man but then they usually bothered him as well. He picked the lesser two unfortunately. Micha ran a hand through his hair. Claire plopped down next to him. "Why did you leave?" She asked as she touched him. He was finished at the moment. Micha pulled away from her almost as if she was a disease he was going to catch. "GO HOME.. OR I WILL FIRE YOU." He spoke slowly but loudly and harsh toward Claire. Micha could see the tears form as she got up running off. He sighed looking toward Samuel. "Can I have another rum and coke." Micha spoke wishing to just get drunk and go home to crash.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel beamed as the male replied, happy that he had actually understood him. Sadly he wouldn't be holding too much of a conversation. Once upon a time he'd been near fluent in Russian, but it had been years since he actually used it. He took note of the males annoyance, seeing the reason for his annoyance strutting back toward him. Some people near learn. Samuel went to take care of the other patrons, giving the two a minute, kind of hoping Micha could just tell her to gently leave or in some way get through that he wasn't interested. While attending others, he watched the pair from the corner of his eye, wanting to make sure he wouldn't need to get security on both of them. Hearing the males' dangerous tone, he and a few nearby patrons looked over at the male. They watched curiously, seeing how the little bimbo from perky and a little bitchy, to sad puppy in under five seconds. The group quickly looked away as she stormed off and Micha ordered another drink. Shaking his head, he grabbed the males glass and made him another, setting it before him. He went on to clean up the drink left behind by the woman. Looking at Micha, he was pretty lucky she hadn't decided to throw it on him. Sam was an a** from time to time, especially when he was around bitchy men and women, but he'd never go so far as to make someone cry. Dumping the woman's drink, he quickly washed the glass, setting it aside in a strainer to put in the dishwasher later. "You wanna talk?" he asked, low enough for just Micha to hear. If something was on his mind, he'd listen. If there was anything he could do to help, he would.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am

User Image

" Something about his nature just made everyone think something was wrong at times. In reality that's simply who Micha was. He didn't like to make others happy by doing meaningless things. Micha didn't play fake well. Who he was straight up. There was no fuzzy sugar coating. He knew making Claire cry wasn't the best answer but it's all he had. Micha hadn't realized that other patrons had watched their scene. He didn't care either. Micha wasn't here to please anyone. He didn't please well. Micha watched as Samuel took his drink eying him curiously. He waited while Samuel made him another. Micha took the drink as it was set before him downing it. He glanced at Samuel as he spoke. Micha shook his head slightly, "There's nothing wrong." He spoke softly returning back toward his normal level of calmness.

Micha had an odd nature about him at times. He was probably the calmest person at times but would go literally bat s**t crazy in a matter of seconds. Micha figured Samuel thought him crazy or something. There honestly was absolutely nothing wrong. He had a stressful day perhaps but nothing was wrong. Micha set his hands on the counter as he leaned on it. He was glad in a way Samuel hadn't kicked them out though wouldn't be surprised if he tried. Micha needed to go home but then if he did he would probably drink to his hearts content and pass out. It was amazing how he could manage a life with work.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

The park was dark, darker than the city but still light enough to see the males silhouette. Settling back against the carriage seat, he looked around the dark park. Couples walking by hand in hand, late night bikers and joggers beating the heat of the day going about their merry way. Inside the park, it was strange just how quiet it was. He was only used to this kind of quiet inside his soundproof apartment. He relaxed a bit as he held on to the males hand, getting used to the feel of the rocking carriage and the sound of the horses hooves on the pavement. He looked to Liam as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, seeing that his eyes were shut and the smile on his face. Today had been pretty fun. It wasn't often he got to dork out and let others see how much of an art nerd he really was. Sighing contently, he leaned against the male, enjoying the gentle ride and the males company.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel nodded when the male spoke, deciding it better to just trust his words than to try and fight him to talk. Turning his back to the male, he went about his business, tending to the other patrons and keeping up morale for his staff. Spotting the male down his second drink, Sam sighed and shook his head. He went into the kitchen and made up a basket of fries, coming back minutes later and setting them in front of the male. "If you're going to drink like that, you might as well have something to eat." he told him, not wanting to hear any excuses for why he wasn't going to take the club owner's offer. He was giving him food on the house, he might as well take it. Once upon a time, someone told him if he wanted to avoid getting too drunk, he should eat at least once every hour that he was drinking. Since it seemed Micha's only ride home just left, he'd rather not be the one force to either call him a cab, drive him home, or take him back to his place. In short, Sam hated dealing with drunk people.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

"It was a long day but also a good one. He was happy but also sad. Liam felt selfish in a way. He wanted Alaine to stay with him but he knew it was impossible. Liam felt like a child getting a big expensive toy and have it taken away from him. He knew he was silly for even thinking that at the moment. Liam glanced over at Alaine feeling his eyes on him. He felt Alaine lean against him which gave him a big relief as he calmed down. Liam had enjoyed the few days he spent with Alaine. He was in a way excited to start back to work again but disappointed. Liam had to deal with it. He felt like he hadn't been to work in ages but it only was days. He held onto Alaine's hand as he listened to the hooves of the horse click against the pavement. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games