Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User Image

" Seeing Samuel pout was a little surprising. Even in his current state he would have never expected that. Micha didn't understand why Samuel was disappointed by him turning the offer down. He nodded a little as Samuel spoke, "I can't promise that.. especially since I don't even know if I will see her again." Micha spoke watching Samuel. He watched Samuel as he saluted him before walking off. Micha sighed with annoyance as he sat there. It seemed that tonight was going horrible for him. He had walked in with a good mood but now he just felt off.

Micha remained at the bar for awhile finishing off his soda. He took one last drink before moving toward a table. Micha was tired but he didn't want to go home now. He sat watching the dancers something he had never done before. Micha watched them with no interest. He stared past them thinking to himself. Micha sighed as he rested his head on the table. He didn't have to work tomorrow which was a good thing. Micha closed his eyes as he rested his head on the table. He wasn't worried for the moment where he was. Micha was just simply tired and in no mood to try and go home. He stared off into the club watching people but no one in particular.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was interesting how calm and relaxed he was with Liam. Growing up the way he did, Alaine didn't get on well with people and found it rare when he did. Sure plenty of people treated him nicely, but that was about as far as it went. He didn't have many friends, even fewer significant others, and the people he slept with he never saw again. Being with Liam was different; he was smart, sexy, treated him decently, and he was aware that he was an absolute nerd and still he chose to be with him. If that wasn't reason enough to try another date or two with him, he wasn't sure what was. He waited anxiously for the male to speak, nodding when he gave a day but growing more nervous for a moment when asked why. "Why? Did he really just ask that?" Taking a breath, he looked up at the male, he smiled up at him. "Why do you think?" he asked, "I wanna see you again that doesn't involve being in the club." Though being in the club was a plus. For the past week, he was practically drooling each time he saw the male up on stage. He had even been scolded by Samuel for not paying attention to his work. "So what do you say? Coffee? Maybe dinner? Your choice."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 am
User Image

"Liam couldn't help but ask why. He knew it was stupid but he felt the need. Liam saw the look on Alaine's face knowing he had said something wrong. He smiled at Alaine trying to play it off. Liam knew that Alaine wanted to see him out of work he did as well. He still enjoyed his times at work especially knowing that Alaine watched him. Liam had caught Alaine watching him a few times. He liked having that power over him in a way. Liam couldn't help but feel guilty. He felt nervous at times knowing Alaine had watched him but he couldn't help but want to show off. Liam nodded a little, "How about you come over and I make you dinner?" He asked curiously not in the mood to go out. Liam had only made breakfast for them once. He wondered what it would be like a night staying in. "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel wouldn't go as far as saying that he liked the male or was in love with him. But he didn't mind spending time with him, and he certainly would have been amused to trick the little vixen Micha brought in earlier. It would have been a nice way to kill some time and a good excuse to find out if the male was as good a kisser as he liked to think he was. Leaning back on the counter with his head pointed to the ceiling, he blew out the smoke currently burning his lungs. Dropping his head, he looked around the club, looking to see if Micha was still around. Spotting him at a table in the middle of the floor, he wandering towards him, taking a seat next to him. "Not much of a selection tonight, huh." he said just loud enough for the male to hear him. He took another a long pull on his cigarette, sitting back in his chair just as unimpressed with the dancers as Micha was. With his two best dancers out, the rest paled in comparison. "How long you planning on staying today?" he asked curiously. It wasn't that he minded, there was no time limit for how long a customer could stay during business hours. But he was still keen in keeping track how many drinks he chugged. Sam didn't know why he was so attached to the male, it wasn't like they had any sort of relationship out of being quittance's. He wasn't much to look at and his attitude was an odd one, yet he was quite comfortable around him and felt he could talk freely with him.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

User Image

" There wasn't much that Samuel and Micha had in common. Sure they were comfortable talking with one another but there wasn't much of a connection. The only thing they probably had in common was they both smoked. It was a weird reality to be able to speak with someone who had so little in common with. Micha didn't mind after all he was simply a customer. He tried to relax as he sat there knowing he needed to go home. Micha wasn't in the mood to leave all that waited for him at home was nothing but work. He enjoyed his job but sometimes he just needed a break. Micha hadn't realized Samuel came toward him to sit until he spoke. He stared over at him nodding a little. "These things don't interest me all that much anyways." Micha spoke motioning toward the dancers. He never really found much interest in them. Micha had seen the other two whom were no longer here. He found them childish which did nothing for him. Micha returned his attention to Samuel hearing him speak again. He was a little taken back by the question. Micha shrugged a little, "Why, do you want me to leave?" He asked wondering if Samuel was going to throw him out. Micha hadn't done anything wrong to warrant such a thing. Though Samuel was the owner and could do as he pleased. "

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel watched the dancers with disdain. It was never his desire to own a club that had dancers listed as a position on the application. But it was something Alaine thought of and proved to keep people entertained. They weren't the kind of club to allow stripping or nudity, but privately entertaining the VIP's in back wasn't frowned upon either. He looked away from the dancers, finding himself to be picky and none of them were his type. Taking a long pull from his cigarette, he nodded in agreement to the males words, turning his head as he slowly blew out the smoke. "You're not alone. These dancers suck. I need to hire new ones." he replied, tapping away the ash that threatened to fall into his lap if he didn't do anything about it. They sat quietly for a moment, Sam chuckled at the males words. "Why? Have you done something I should know about?" he teased, grinning over at the male. Shaking his head he looked back towards the stage. "I'm simply asking because I know how long my customers stay. Take for example, the girl over there, if she's alone she'll only stay til around eleven. But if her friends show up, then she stays for two drinks, a martini and cherry lime Smirnoff and will call for a cab around two-forty. The man over in the booth looking pissed has no interested in the crowd but instead is waiting on his precious Adam, he only sticks around as long as Adam's working any other time he's almost never here. And you, well you usually stay for one or two drinks, maybe lasting you an hour depending on how long you plan on nursing it. Other than that, the latest I've seen you stay is maybe ten-thirty and here we are almost midnight and you're still here. What's changed?" Samuel looked curiously at the male. He may not stick around the entire night, but he watched security footage enough to know this entire clubs schedule. Not only does he know what his employees are and supposed to be doing, he knew how his customers moved, what they did, the things they thought nobody saw. It was because he paid attention he was able to keep people happy, keep the club safe, and be able to better pick and choose who he always inside.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 pm

User Image

" It was late and Micha knew he over stayed his welcome. He was usually gone by now. Micha wasn't normally the type to spend his time in a place to long. He got his drink and was usually on his way. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke about getting new dancers. He just couldn't see the point in having them but everyone had their opinion of what they liked. Micha watched as Samuel flicked away his ashes. He heard Samuel's teasing and simply shrugged. Micha had done nothing wrong at least that he knew of. He shook his head a little before hearing Samuel start to speak again. Micha looked to where he was speaking of to the different people. He could understand keeping an eye on his customer but it just seemed odd to him. Micha smiled a little as Samuel finished off his sentence, "Nothing really, just don't feel like going home I guess." He spoke honestly as he glanced around the club. Micha liked to watch people at times and what better place than a club full of people. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:32 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

For the most part, Alaine didn't mind the males teasing, but there were some times he really did feel like an idiot and wondered why the male teased him so much. He sat there waiting for an answer, knowing the male was getting a kick out of watching him sweat. If he wasn't in the middle of trying to get another date with him, he would have hit him for so much teasing. He smiled at the males suggestion, nodding his head. "Sounds great. I already told you what I was allergic to, right?" he replied. Having already ate the males food once today, he was looking forward to having another of his meals. But he also wanted to eat safely, nothing put a damper on a date like a trip to the hospital because he didn't have an epi pen on him. He was pretty sure he'd already gone over everything with the male, but wanted to ask just in case. If he didn't he'd feel bad if the male made a nice meal he couldn't even enjoy because he was allergic.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

"Liam enjoyed teasing others especially Alaine. He found Alaine to be amusing at times which was bad. Liam couldn't help but tease Alaine especially when he was so open to allow it. He relaxed a little as he waited for an answer. Liam wondered if Alaine hated his teasing but then again most people would. He knew he should tone down a little on it. Liam nodded a little though unsure, "Shellfish, right?" He asked not sure if that was what he was allergic to. Liam was brain dead at times when trying to keep track of random information. He was probably going to have to keep reminding himself. "Perhaps I'll make you something, Authentic Creole food from Louisiana? Though I'll have to modify it." Most if not all Creole food included some sort of seafood. He didn't want to make Alaine sick by cooking him something he was allergic to. "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:14 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel wasn't trying to say that he minded customers staying over their usual time. He'd be a terrible business man if he tried to rush his customers. People were creatures of habit, so he always found it interesting when something would strike a reason to change said habit. He laughed at bit at the males reply. "Isn't that why everyone is here?" he replied, referring to the customers as he spoke. "Home is boring. Home is usually being alone. At least here you can escape work, bills, chores, other people. Nobody likes staying home, especially on a Friday night." Taking one last drag on his cigarette, he stubbed out the butt, motioning for the nearest waitress and ordering another diet coke. Sam was getting tired. The night was too slow and just wanted to close shop. He knew it would look bad profit wise, but it wasn't like business was doing that to begin. Tonight was just one of those nights. "So any plans once you do decide to leave?" he asked.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:09 pm

User Image

" Micha knew his life sounded boring. He was a photographer whom spent most of his time in his studio. Micha didn't mind through after all he enjoyed his life though it could get boring. He had tomorrow off but would still be working his butt off. Micha would probably got to the park and take a few shots. It had been awhile since he just took pictures of the simple things. He needed a day off from dealing with loud, obnoxious woman and men. Micha nodded a little smiling as Samuel spoke. It was true people went to clubs to get away from their problems. Perhaps that was why Micha came to escape. He got the sense that Samuel was getting tired as well after all he was usually behind the bar but here he was keeping him company. Micha shrugged a little hearing Samuel speak, "Go home I guess. Most likely back to work once I do.. After all it seems I'm always working.. My home is my office in a way...and my studio is my home." He knew it sounded weird but that's how he felt. Micha was more relaxed at his studio then at his own home. "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

To Alaine, Liam's teasing was rather tame. After putting up with Samuel for so many years, he was all but immune to any other form of "teasing". Some of the stuff he said could still trip him up, but for the most part he didn't mind it all too much. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the males' teasing, it'd be odd if he just suddenly stopped. Alaine nodded along as the male answered correctly. "And sweets have to be limited." he added. Even though he was sure by now the male knew that he was diabetic, he had a habit of constantly reminding people so they didn't make the mistake of serving him something that could spike his glucose up and over three hundred. A level like that was already bad for a normal healthy person, but for a diabetic, that kind of level could be deadly. Looking over at the males, he smiled at his suggestion. "Sounds good. I've never tried Creole food....eh, what time should I come over?" he asked. Already he was guessing around the cliched time: 7 P.M. No earlier, no later. Alaine hoped he wouldn't be too much of a burden to cook for. What with his food allergy and dietary needs, to him it sounded like a lot to look out for.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

" Liam had remembered that Alaine couldn't eat sweets. It wasn't something to easily forget especially when he had watched Alaine torture himself with needles. He didn't like to see such a thing but had seen it happen a couple of times. Liam had been interested the first time now he was simply uninterested. He nodded a little as Alaine spoke, he shoved his shoulder slightly against Alaine playfully "I know." Liam spoke sticking his tongue out childishly. He wasn't stupid enough to try and kill Alaine with seafood and sweets. "How about 6:30-7:00?" Liam some trying to think it over. He still had to go shopping to buy all the ingredients. Liam would probably go shopping early on Wednesday. "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine wouldn't exactly call it torture; yes he used needles on a daily basis, and yes it was painful and uncomfortable, but it wasn't so bad. At least, not as horrible as when he was first diagnosed. Back then his bathroom looked like somebody's ******** up idea of medical office in some horror movie. He used to have a bunch of syringes, vials of insulin was packed tight into a mini fridge in his bedroom, there were rolls of guaze, plenty of bandages, and more stuff he found himself using more than he cared to admit. But now, it wasn't so bad. Thanks to technological advances, instead of syringes and vials, he was given pre-measured injection pens. Instead of five times a day, he was cut back to only measuring his blood glucose only twice a day. He still had a lot of medical supplies, but found himself using it less than he used to and being diabetic was now just a part of his everyday life. He laughed a bit as the male shoved him and stuck out his tongue, shoving him back, a playful smirk spread across his lips. He nodded to the males given time, sealing the deal with a stolen kiss. Sitting back in his seat, he smiled to himself, giddy beyond a level that could be deemed socially acceptable. He sat back, watching as they rounded the park, the city coming park into view, the blinding lights from surrounding clubs, theaters, and shops making him blink a couple of times just to see again. He looked over at the male as the carriage slowly came back to the spot they started in. When the carriage came to a stop, he jumped down to the ground, waiting for Liam as well. "Ready to go home?" he asked, wrapping his arm around the males shoulder.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games