Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

" Liam stood near Alaine watching for directions. He didn't think Alaine was going to fast for him. Liam was able to keep up as long as he had focus on what was being taught. He heard the sound of a familiar song over the speakers. Liam watched Alaine as he messed with the song. He was starting to get the hang of things though he knew he couldn't focus for to long. Liam simply just enjoyed listening to the different tricks Alaine provided for the crowd.

He moved aside as Alaine finished the song. Liam smiled as he watched the crowd react. He watched Alaine do what he did best. Liam found that Alaine was excellent when it came to being a DJ. He didn't know about anything else because he had yet to see how well he worked on cars. Liam looked toward Alaine as he spoke shaking his head, "No, It's fun actually." He spoke grinning at Alaine. Liam thought about the question but reached out toward Alaine taking his hand, "How about I keep you sane in your office." He spoke smiling at Alaine as he leaned forward and kissed his cheek.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel sipped on his wine while Micha gave his order to the man. When he was done, he waited for the waiter to cart away the ice bucket and bottle. If it wasn't for the fact that he was driving after he left here, he wouldn't mind indulging in another glass. But it was as he said, the brand was simply too strong for him. It wasn't often Samuel drank wine, his tasted lingered more towards Irish and Scottish aged whiskey's. Once the waiter was gone, he set his drink down quietly, looking over towards the other. "So anything interesting happen today?" he asked, trying to make small talk. Even though it was his idea for them to come out here, he wasn't too sure what to talk about. He didn't like it. Mainly because whenever Micha came into the bar it seemed the two of them could talk for hours or however long it was that the man choose to stick around. Samuel didn't do well in silence. He was ADD and the combination of being quiet and sitting still never went well with him. He bounced his left leg slightly under the table, careful to keep from accidentally nudging the male in the process. Picking up his flute again, he took one sip, setting the empty class to his right. Looking up, he saw their waiter coming back with both their drinks, setting each before them. "Your soup should be ready any moment, sir. If you need anything else feel free to ask." he said, taking up Samuel's glass and giving Micha a curious glance to see if he was done with his as well.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha watched the waiter left before returning his attention back toward Samuel. He shook his head a little, "No, not really.. I went shopping mostly earlier in Queen for supplies." Micha spoke as he watched Samuel. He could sense that Samuel was on edge or just rather couldn't sit still. Micha was more the laid back type and wasn't all that bothered by the silence. He glanced over seeing the waiter returning with their drinks. Micha gladly took a sip of his water. He still had to get home and didn't want to be drunk on the subway. Micha pushed his glass of alcohol toward the waiter no longer wanting it. He returned his attention back toward Samuel, "And yourself... How was your day?" Micha asked curiously trying to make conversation. Usually he had something to say but today he was a little off. He wondered if perhaps if it was the surroundings. Micha was so used to the club and now they were sitting alone in a restaurant together. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The waiter took the settle hint and grabbed Micha's glass as well, leaving the two men in peace. Samuel waited until the other was out of earshot before returning his attention to the other. He nodded along as the man told him about his day. He'd never really been to Queens, which was in a sense rather odd. After all he'd been living in the city his entire life and barely ventured out of Manhattan; unless he was making house calls to Alaine or going to work. To be honest, he wasn't too sure what kind of shops were in Queens, he doubted there would be much of anything of interest to him. It striked him odd that he and Micha could even carry a conversation at times. Samuel was a man of money and power, and Micha was, from what he'd seen, just another photographer with little regard to other people. From the outside, the two men seemed like polar opposites and shouldn't even be sitting here right now. "Eh, it was alright." he replied, giving a light shrug. "Alaine and I had a breakfast meeting with our sponsors at the Four Seasons that turned into a lunch meeting. Afterwards, I went home, took a bit of a nap, lazed about. Nothing too exciting. But hey, it's a day off, so it's fine." Samuel slid his cup of coffee towards him, picking up a back of sugar and half and half as well. Mixing the two into the bitter liquid before bringing the cup to his lips.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:54 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha sipped on his water as he sat there. He wasn't much of a drinker for water but he didn't want to drink alcohol either. Micha relaxed as he crossed his arms setting them on the table. He leaned on them as he listened to Samuel. Micha nodded a little, it sounded like just another boring business day. "Is that what you normally do on your days off?" He wondered what Samuel normally did. Micha usually worked even on his days off. He really never had much of a time off except today. Micha had gone shopping for supplies for a different project unrelated to cameras that he wanted to work on. He leaned back in his seat a little. It always amazed him how Samuel and he could get along at times. Though they did have their differences and bickered but nothing ever went beyond that. Micha could have chosen to ignore Samuel but he didn't want to be on bad terms. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel shrugged at the males' question. "Only when we're summoned. It maybe boring, but those men own almost the entire East Coast and everything that's worth getting involved with on the West." he replied simply. Both he and Alaine had a mutal disdain for the elders, but it was with their help that their business was bringing in such great profit and he wasn't about to turn them down because they had the personality of a scrub brush. He refused to see his business fail to ruin. Not because of the stupid bet he made with his brother, but because he knew how much joy being in the club it brought Alaine. The man was still recovering from his trauma. Even if he didn't show it as boldly as he once did, it was still there and Alaine was still very much rebuilding his life. Taking away another thing he enjoyed could ruin him and there was no chance in hell he was going to be the cause of such pains.Taking another sip of his coffee, he looked back at Micha, smiling gently at him. "Today wasn't really much of a day off..... it was more of a half day. Instead of working the graveyard, I just kept on into the morning from the previous shift. Either way for tonight and tomorrow I'm off. My normal days are usually a bit more exciting. Sometimes I go hang out at Alaine's house, go out to my family estate in Connecticut, head down to the beach with some old frat brothers, or just wander around the city. It all depends. I don't really like going out of the city unless someone else is driving. It's annoying to be sitting in a car for so long with little movement."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha was curious about Samuel. It seemed when they talked it was mostly focused on him. He really didn't know much about Samuel. Though he was willing to learn. Micha knew they were in two different worlds but he didn't mind. That's that made Samuel all the more interesting to talk to. He relaxed as he listened to Samuel speak about his morning. Micha could understand being annoyed and bored in that situation. He was glad for where he worked. Micha didn't have to deal with such things since he worked by himself except with the exception of an assistant every now and then. He listened as Samuel continued to talk about his normal days off. Micha found it amazing really what Samuel did on his days off. He felt odd around Samuel at times. Micha knew Samuel wasn't just sum slum there was money and power there in his own way. He really didn't understand things like that. Micha dismissed it mostly not wanting to think Samuel as different even though he was. He liked to think of them as basically on the same level of understanding but they weren't at times. "

((Sorry for the crappy post.. having writer's block with this one...))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Even though it was clear they were on different levels, Samuel saw no reason to stay in his designated level. Just because he had the air of a spoiled, rich brat that was given everything to him on a golden platter lined with silver and embeded diamonds didn't mean that he wanted to stay around those kinds of people. Rich people were so dry, so boring. Not to mention their attitudes. The way he saw himself, the only time that "rich playboy" attitude of his came out was when he was working. At work, everything about him screamed philanthropist with too much time on his hands. Sure he still had a thing for shiny "toys" and probably owned a home big of enough to squeeze in Manhattan's homeless community, but that didn't count. It was all about his demeanor change. For such a powerful person, he sure was independent. Most believed because he was this high and mighty person that he would own an entire building, have a fleet of cars in some nearby owned garage, an army of security, and enough staff to take care of his home, family estate, summer home, and his business in the hamptons. That wasn't him at all. His parents, yes. Brothers, eh depended on the brother. Samuel didn't think he was that spoiled.

Samuel liked being around Micha. Lika Alaine, Micha was different from the people he normally hung around with. Unlike most of the elitist in the city, Samuel saw no need to always hang around people of his own social standing. Sure it was sometimes better and made things easier to talk about. But with Micha it didn't seem to be much of a problem. They were always chatting at the club and money never seemed to be an issue between them, which to him was a good thing. Samuel didn't mind talking about his business and such, but after awhile it just got dull. One could only talk about how many of this that and the other he owned before wanting to have a normal conversation that didn't involve any of that. "So what about you?" he asked, "Aside from shopping Queens, what do you do on a normal day off?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha didn't mind so much talking about business. He wasn't sure what to talk about half the time with Samuel. After last night he was a little worried. Micha hated last night it hadn't ended up well between them before he left. Though he made up for it by coming to have dinner with Samuel. He didn't really want to think about last night and wanted to push it aside. Micha shrugged a little as Samuel spoke. "Depends on my mood or what I have done that week. If I'm behind on work, I usually work on my days off as well. Though if I'm able to relax then I try and catch up on a side project. Photographing glamour as well as fashion is all great but I've been trying to branch out more. " He spoke smiling a little. Photography was his passion but currently he was tired of taking pictures where he used models. Micha had talked a little to Samuel about wanting to branch out more but had never really got to in detail about it. "But I've been so busy with what I normally do that I just haven't had the time. I think today was my first real day off in a couple weeks. I don't mind working though it keeps me busy and from being bored." He spoke as he grabbed his drink taking a sip from it.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ felt so amazing and started riding Alex's c**k, moaning loudly, gasping. He panted slightly, drooling, his insides throbbing around Alex's length. He leaned down and kissed him deeply as he rode him, going faster and pushing down harder, making Alex's balls smack against his a**, panting and moaning loudly. He moaned the male's name softly against his lips, blushing deeply, his eyes partially closed, eyes glazed over. He felt so good, so amazing...It wasn't just the sex, it was the emotions he felt when they were this close, it made him feel alive...More alive than when he'd been with Daniel...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ heard someone call his name, groaning slightly, trying to move his arm, but they had him tied down so he wouldn't move. He started to panic, hearing a few more voices and managed to groan out Aamir's name, tears welling up in his closed eyes, slipping down the sides of his face. How could he have done something so stupid and reckless as to have gotten himself into a crash. Why was he even alive now? He felt someone's warm hand on his own, sensing the familiarity of it, and knew it was Aamir and stopped crying, a small smile appearing on his face. Along the way, he slowly opened his eyes, seeing nothing at first, a curious look on his face.
"Wh-Where am I?" Not really remembering what had happened, at least, not too well...He noticed Aamir first and frowned since he looked so concerned. Why did he look like that? And then he realized why and his lower lip trembled and he looked away. "...." He didn't say anything until he was at the hospital, and after he'd woken up for a second time, seeing Aamir at his bedside and frowned, tears welling in his eyes. "I-I'm....so....sorry...." He managed, his throat soar from screaming, looking down slightly. He had a broken arm, a few bruised ribs, he had to have stitched in the cut on his head because it was so big and it was now wrapped in bandages...He looked up at the male, reaching up with his good hand, brushing the male's cheek and frowned. "It was a laps of judgment...I shouldn't have done it...I should have just walked home...I'm so sorry..." Having trouble speaking because his throat was so soar, so he was sort of whispering, glad that it was quiet...He glanced off to the side and laid back, looking up at the ceiling, shaking his head. He looked over at Aamir and gave him a small smile...He was just glad that the male was by his side right now...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex held onto Adam as he road him. He took an interest in Adam from the start. Alex couldn't help himself. He found Alex to be his almost exact opposite at times. Alex enjoyed the times spent with Adam. They had a weird relationship based on client/customer. He wanted more from that but wouldn't approach it. Alex kissed Adam as he leaned down. His hands ran over Adam's thighs as he moved meeting his thrusts. He kissed him hungrily wanting more as he ranked his nails against Adam's skin. Alex listened as Adam's moaned his name. He moved away from his lips. Alex kissed Adam's neck savagely as he moved his hips. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine smiled as the male seemed to be enjoying himself. He was glad to be able to share that little bit of himself, even if the male really didn't get too much how he it all worked. It was always fun DJing with another person, it was even more fun showing a newbie the ropes. They were always so eager to learn and try new things. He allowed the male to take his hand, a bit surprised as he kissed his cheek but he didn't mind that either. He nodded to the males words, tightening his grip on his hand as he lead him back out of the sound booth, tossing the keys to the other DJ and yelling for him to not forget to lock up when his shift was over. He didn't want anything from the booth wandering off, Sam would kill him if it did. Leading him through the quieter halls, a few voices of other employees that were on break could be heard down the hall. Pulling his keys from his pocket, he unlocked the door and held it open for Liam to step in first. He then followed the male inside, shutting the door behind him. "Sit anywhere. Doesn't matter. Do you want anything?" he asked, motioning to the mini fridge wedged between a filing cabinet and his desk. This was the first time he was alone in the office with the male. Actually though, he didn't remember ever being in here with him. It was usually Samuel who took care of the hiring. Usually it was only himself and Sam in there. Though lately he kept his distance from being him. He didn't want Liam getting any ideas about them. His relationship with his partner was nothing more than physical, maybe for Samuel it was something more. But for him it was nothing but stress relief.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't know what the male was so worried about. He hadn't thought their conversation was so awful. He'd had far worse with Alaine and his employees. To Samuel, his conversation with Micha last night though it wasn't pleasant, it wasn't as awful as he was making it out to be. So they both got a little pissy, so what. At least Micha didn't have an all out b***h fit. If he'd done that, then he probably would have banned him from the club for at least a month, or until he cooled off that he came to his senses and decided to act like a responsible adult and let him back in. He was happy they could both sit here and talk. He'd worried the male thought him tackless and would want nothing more to do with him. He found at times it was a trait he'd gain from growing up in such a prominent society. He smirked at the males reply, curious to know just how moody this guy could actually be. Nodding along to show he was paying attention, Samuel sipped on his coffee. It was easy to see how passionate the man was about his profession. One of these he was going to have to ask to look through his portfolio. Perhaps they could collaborate on one of next summer's events. Usually for every event they hosted, there was at least one photographer present, taking random shots to use for future flyers and to get people on social media interested in either attending their next event or simply coming to the club itself. "Spoken like a true business man." he replied. He smiled knowingly at the male. He knew just how easy it was to be caught up in his work. Setting his coffee mug aside, he motioned for the waiter for a refill. The young man happily obeyed and left without word. When he was out of earshot, he turned his attention back to Micha. "So let me ask you something. And if it's too personal or you don't wanna talk about it, feel free to tell me to shut up at any time." he studied the male for a moment, giving him some time to let his words sink in before continuing. "I remember you saying that you were single. Is it because of your work that you're single? Or do you choose to be single simply to keep people at arms' length because you dislike people in general?" It wasn't really his business, but he was curious. The way he spoke, it almost seemed as though it went a little of both ways.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

" Liam didn't see what was so surprising as he kissed Alaine's cheek. He wasn't ashamed to kiss his boyfriend in front of others. Liam wondered if Alaine hadn't liked him to do such a thing. He followed as he lead him out of the booth. Liam walked beside him not wanting to get lost in the crowd. He heard the sounds of other people talking but ignored them. Liam was tired but he didn't want to leave yet. As they stopped at Alaine's office he stood waiting. He slipped inside pulling away from Alaine. Liam looked around a little he had only been in the office once when Sam had interviewed him. He glanced toward the couch and nodded a little. Liam took a seat on it glancing toward the mini fridge, "Nah, I'm fine." He spoke smiling up at Alaine as he relaxed into the couch. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games