Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 pm

User Image

User Image

"At times Micha's behavior always pushed people away. He was used to that so he usually just kept a distance from others. Micha also really didn't know how to deal with people. He disliked people because half the time they got on his nerves. Micha could get easily annoyed especially when the other wasn't meaning to. He nodded a little as Samuel spoke. Micha knew he sounded like he was always wrapped up with work which was mostly true. He worked a lot because it kept his mind busy without having to stray from being bored. Micha glanced at Samuel as he picked up his drink. He didn't mind the personal question. Micha nodded a little not sure what Samuel was going to say. As Samuel spoke he listened setting his drink down. He smiled a little at Sameuel's question. It didn't surprise him that Samuel would ask such a question. "Hmm.. It's a little of both.." Micha spoke as he answered Samuel' question. "I guess I just don't deal with people well which is the main problem.. I've been with a few people but most of them ended quickly because I usually say the wrong thing and it sends them packing." He spoke smirking a little. Micha had a bad temper at times with just simply yelling for the smallest things and getting annoyed. People simply just didn't want to deal with someone who yelled at times for no apparent reason.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

It didn't really surprise Samuel that Micha's behavior would scare people off. After all, he witnessed first hand last night what could happen to one ignorant t**t. Even though the girl did have it coming, he still felt rather sorry for her. He can't say as he would have done much better, but he wouldn't have made her cry like the little b***h she was. He smiled knowingly at the males reply. Micha sounded about as hopeless as he was when it came to relationships. His longest relationship had been with Alaine and it wasn't even a real relationship, it was just sex. Stress relief for the both of them and something to kill the time with. "What do you think of one night stands?" he asked curiously. Samuel would be lying if he said he didn't think Micha wasn't attractive. But he wasn't asking because he wanted to sleep with him. He was asking merely because he was curious. Perhaps if he got laid more often he wouldn't be so bitter towards others. Even the meanest of men had to cheer up somewhat after a good ********. He wondered if the same would work for Micha.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha saw the smile play on Samuel's lips. He knew Samuel had seen how bad he was at times, though that was only fairly mild. Micha didn't have long relationships. His relationships consisted of one night stands or a month long relationship. Nothing ever really went past a month or two. Micha shrugged a little at Samuel's question. "I don't mind them I guess. I get a good ******** out of it and never get to see them again." He spoke smirking a little. Micha didn't know why Samuel was asking these questions but he didn't mind. He would answer Samuel's questions. Micha didn't see them as offensive or not worth his time.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Nodding along, he wondered just how good the male was in bed. Honestly with their clashing personalities, where they to ever come to such an agreement, it would definitely be interesting to see who would make it out on top. He certainly couldn't see himself posing as the bottom, while at the same time it would probably be rather intriguing to be dominated by a man like Micha. "And what if you do run into that person again? Say like on the street or while you're out running an errand?" he continued. Since Micha wasn't stopping him, nor did he seem uncomfortable with his questions, he figured it was okay to continued asking them. "Have you ever slept with a client or someone you consider a friend?" As of now, Samuel had no intentions of sleeping with Micha. The idea was intriguing, but it was just that, an idea. Samuel had plenty of people at his disposal if he really wanted a good ********. This was simply one of his many annoying ways of getting to know people. Samuel didn't believe in ignoring the tough questions or saving them for someplace more private.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha worked both ways in a relationship. He didn't mind being the top or the bottom but it all depended on his partner. Micha laughed a little as Samuel spoke asking another question. "It depends on if I had problems with that person or not.. If I see them I usually ignore them.. If they wish to speak to me they can but I don't go out of my way to speak to them if I don't have to." He spoke shrugging a little knowing he had done that a few times. Micha didn't mind Samuel's questions after all it was better to ask than to assume. He nodded a little, "I've slept with a couple of clients though I've never slept with someone who is a friend.." Micha didn't hate the idea of sleeping with a friend he just didn't have a lot of friends to have the idea played out. He had a few friends but they were back in Germany, and they were straight so that wouldn't have worked out well.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ groaned loudly as they moved and made love, his hips rocking back and forth. He gasped a little bit, his member leaking pre-c**, making him shiver a little. He panted as Alex moved his lips to his neck and he moaned loudly. "Oh god Alex~" He moaned, sweating a bit, his legs a little sore, but he kept moving his hips, softly biting his lower lip, moaning loudly, tossing his head back, drooling a little bit. He loved every moment he had with Alex, good, bad, or ugly. He gave a small smile and then gasped and made a few girly like moans and little cries, wishing that Alex would move to a different position...He wanted Alex on top for a while...He didn't like riding the whole time, he liked moving into different positions and stuff...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex held onto Adam as he moved his hips. He groaned a little as he watched Adam moved. Alex listened as Adam moaned as he kissed his neck. He listened as Adam made noises, finding it cute when he did. Alex shifted as he pushed Adam back on the bed. He pulled out of Adam. Alex grabbed Adam's hips as he turned him over onto his stomach. He positioned himself again as he pushed inside Adam. Alex leaned down and kissed Adam's neck as he rocked his hips as he held onto him. He slammed into Adam's a** as he held onto his hips. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nodding to the males reply, he moved around his desk plopping down into his plush leather chair. Looking around, it was obvious who decorated. Alaine could be happy with a milk crate and a plank of wood to do his work. Samuel on the other hand, had decked out their office with rich, oak wood desks, expensive leather chairs, an even more expensive leather couch that sat in front of the club's only window, and a lavish rug covered the dark wooden floors. As for the walls and things surrounding each man's personal space, they were polar opposites. Whereas Samuel kept things nicely organized, neat, and professional, Alaine had organized chaos surrounding him. His desk was littered with papers, colorful post-it's, stress relief toys, and tons of files. All them set up in a sort of chaos only Alaine understood and would freak out if anyone other than himself disturbed it. Sighing softly, he looked over towards the male. "So what's up with your brother? Does he always try and pretend to be you?" he asked curiously. Growing up as an orphan, Alaine really didn't understand how a family functioned. Also not being a twin, he couldn't say if that was even normal twin behavior. He couldn't wrap his head around why Charlie would want to pretend to be Liam. What was there to gain from being Liam?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

" Liam sat on the leather couch. It was a little uncomfortable but he didn't budge. Liam looked around the office taking it in. He found it odd how Alaine was disorganized and Sam was organized. Liam found it amusing how the two seemed to work together perfectly when they were polar opposites. He crossed his legs as he sat there. Liam watched Alaine not really caring how long Alaine took to work. He didn't have anything else better to do. Liam glanced toward Alaine hearing him speak and laughed a little. "Yes, he does.. When we were younger we used to do it alot but Charlie just hasn't grown out of it yet.. He finds it amusing....at times our own mother couldn't even tell us apart." He spoke smiling a little as he remembered a few things when he was younger. "Plus Charlie's bisexual..so he finds it amusing to mess with my boyfriends as well." Liam spoke rolling his eyes a little. He hated when Charlie tried to act like him but it was a game to see how well Liam's boyfriends knew him. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

There was no reason in particular that Samuel was asking the male such questions. He was simply nosy and making conversation. If the male was embarrassed or didn't care for his questions, he could ask him to stop at any time. Samuel was the type of person that didn't know when he was digging too much and would ask questions until all there was to know about a person or thing. "No offense, but the way you talk about people, it's not really surprising you're single." he stated bluntly, "I'm not saying you're a bad person in general. But I think it would someone with a lot of patience and a knack of understanding and spotting the differences between when you're being serious and when you're joking." Samuel hoped the male didn't get mad at him like he did last night. It was true that all this talk about relationships was none of his business, but he took it all as a part of the "getting to know you" package. Relationships, bad habits, addictions, anything the male was willing to share. He couldn't explain why he was so attracted to Micha. It wasn't like they were friends, hell he wasn't even sure they counted as acquaintances. He just wanted to know him, talk to him, like they did back at the club. It wasn't often he had customers he enjoyed being around, most of them were rude and conceited a** wipes.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:39 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha knew he could be an a**. He also wasn't the most friendly person either. Micha was used to pushing people away with his behavior. He knew he had a bad habit of being rude but he wasn't in the idea of playing nice. Micha was straight forward when he represented himself. He didn't hide who he was. Micha was comfortable with the questions that Samuel was presenting him. He could agree what it was simply part of knowing the person. Micha listened as Samuel spoke and laughed a little. "Yes, It's not surprising I'm single.. but I don't complain about it.. I don't see the point to really have a relationship at times..." He spoke smiling a little. Micha enjoyed Samuel's blunt behavior it was funny at times. He preferred the bluntness then beating around the bush. Micha enjoyed speaking with Samuel both in and out of the club. He found it relaxing it a way to not have to worry about saying the wrong thing. Micha hadn't really said the wrong thing that he knew of to upset Samuel though he hated to know what it would be like if he did.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

Alaine had always heard about twins doing such things in movies and t.v. shows, but he'd never actually met any twins in real life. He could understand Charlie wanting to check-up on some of Liam's boyfriends, but it sounded too risky. Had the male never asked for a drink, he might have fallen for his act. "Don't you ever worry his act could really screw up a relationship? I mean, at first glance, you guys look completely identical. And how many guys are actually going to pay attention long enough to pick out the small details?" he asked, a tad concerned. As the male mentioned, it was obviously normal for them to switch places. He wondered if Liam would do the same for Charlie? Even though Liam had already told him he was gay, that didn't mean he didn't care enough about his twin to want to check up on any boyfriends or girlfriends, right? He turned toward his desk while he waited for the male to reply. He didn't mind if Liam talked while he worked, hell he wouldn't have invited him to his office if he wanted it to be quiet. Alaine worked better with noise. Silence made his mind wander and when his mind wandered he never got anything done. "Is this just Charlie's game? Or is it something you both go in on?" he asked, voicing his thoughts without really realizing he did so. Not letting it phase him, he simply picked up a file marked "Electric Bills" knowing that the current statement was due.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

" Liam didn't know what Alaine thought of Charlie. He knew his brother's behavior could be a little odd at times. Liam was used to Charlie trying to be him and it never really affected his relationships. He glanced toward Alaine as he spoke and shrugged a little. "Sometimes.. but Charlie knows his limit. He's never really done anything to jeopardize any of my relationships." Liam spoke not really thing to much of it but he understood Alaine's point of view. He was curious if Charlie had bothered Alaine. Liam had never really messed with Charlie's boyfriends, friends, or even girlfriends. He just didn't see the point and never got a kick out of it. Liam had grown out of the stage of trying to be his brother to play with peoples minds. He glanced at Alaine as he spoke again and nodded. "Just Charlie.. I don't do it.. I used to when I was younger with family but I grew out of it." Liam spoke as he watched Alaine start to check files. He sighed a little, "If it bothers you... I'll tell Charlie to not do it." Liam spoke knowing it wasn't right to mess with peoples heads like that. He was glad for Alaine to be able to see through his brother's stupidity. "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't need to use bad manners to push people away. They simply avoided him on their own free will. With money comes power, and with power there's fear. Many people in the big East feared not only him, but his father, his three older brothers, his younger sister, his uncle, and any other man in his family with even an ounce of the Davis blood flowing through his veins. Over three hundred thousand lives were in his hands. Over a million more in his network. And to ruin them all, he only had to say two little words and their life as one of Manhattan's elite was over. Samuel didn't like abusing his power, but would resort to such acts if necessary. He believed that only a truly corrupt business man would even think of using such powers. Resorting to such measures was too risky. If one wasn't careful, he could lose all that power in the blink of an eye. And that one poor sot he treated like his slave could become his new boss and put him in the same exact position he put them. Samuel always feared such a future, and thus so, he made sure to treat his employees exactly as they were - human beings.

As the male spoke, he smiled a bit, understanding his reasoning perfectly. In his opinion, Relationships were ropes and love was a noose. Get too close and you loose it all. Samuel had already learned such a lesson from being with Alaine. Though they never officially went out, they'd slept together on many occasions and knew more about the other than they cared to admit. Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, he plucked one from the pack, slipping it between his lips, holding out the pack in offering to Micha. "Would it be wrong of me to ask just what sort of man it is you're attracted to?" he asked, continuing his interrogation. Though Micha's attitude was horrible at times, he didn't think it was just that, that was driving people away. It may play a nice role in the reasoning, but perhaps it was also the men he was dating. If they were just a bunch of brain dead models, he could see why they didn't last long. But he couldn't really see Micha dating men. He could be wrong, he usually was. He sat back in his chair, reaching for his lighter and lighting his cigarette, taking a deep pull on it as he stared back at the man.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Right now, it was hard to say what he thought about Charlie. He wouldn't say that he hated him, but as of now, he wasn't exactly thrilled about him either. Had the male not tried to trick him, then perhaps he'd be a tad more welcoming towards him. Alaine went through a few billing files as he listened to the male, nodding along to show he was paying attention. He paused as the mentioned talking to his brother. "It's not necessary." he replied, smiling a bit. Rising from his chair, he moved closer to the male, sitting down beside him. "I think I can tell the difference. Let's see, compared to you he is missing....piercing holes.....that very cute of scruff on your chin," Alaine paused on his comparisons, looking the male over while simultaneously remembering what Charlie looked like. "It's not by much, but your hair is a tad longer. Your hair also has a bit more volume to it....there's a slight difference in skin tone, and I think you might also be a bit more fit than he is." Alaine smiled confidently, feeling bold about spotting the differences between the two men. Though he didn't mention it, there was one other comparison that came to mind. He didn't want to think Charlie could stoop to such levels, but he couldn't be too sure. Liam was aware of his past and how he felt about being touched unexpectedly. Were Charlie to suddenly try and pull him aside or grab him at any given moment, he would know in a heartbeat that it wasn't Liam. There was also a matter of if he tried kiss him. Even twins would have their own personal flavor. With Liam, it was always soft, with a hint of wanting something more. A lust for something rough, but with the patience to take things at Alaine's pace. They may be twins, but they were very different. Something about Charlie hinted, that he wouldn't have that same patience, that he would just want to control everything and force Alaine to submit to him.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games