Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel’s reaction to his questions. It was rather apparent that Samuel hadn’t been expecting him to ask such a thing. Micha found it reasonable in a way especially since Samuel brought it up. He watched Samuel wondering if he would answer him or simply tell him it wasn’t his business. Micha would understand if it wasn’t after all Samuel had no obligation to tell him anything. He finally heard Samuel speak as he sat there. Micha listened as Samuel explained his family’s connection to the Russian Mob. He found it interesting in a way Samuel’s connection though liked it even more that Samuel didn’t like using the Mob like his Great Grandfather to have things go his way. Micha nodded slightly as Samuel looked at him. He stood up as he walked toward Samuel’s desk as he took a seat across from him again. Micha looked Samuel over as he crossed his legs as the ankle as he stretched them out before him. ”That explains why you spoke to me in Russian for no reason the other night.” He spoke in Russian toward Samuel to see if he would understand him. Micha knew it hadn’t been any of his business about Samuel’s family in the first place. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel didn't care who knew about his family's history. He hadn't met a high power business man on the East Coast that didn't have a mob connection. It wasn't a secret, just one of those things he didn't speak about unless asked about directly. It was as he'd told Micha, he had absolutely no use for the mob and could do business his own way. So far his gut, his intelligence, everything he knew about the game had helped him gain what he had now. He wouldn't have it any other way. He smiled a bit as the male crossed the room again, finding him to be like a cat he once had. It would never sit still and always bounced between two or three places when put in a single room. Nodding to the male as he spoke, his smile grew. "Not many people know this, but Russian is actually my first language. I didn't start learning English until after I started kindergarten and even then throughout Elementary school I was placed in ESL." he replied back in Russian, smiling a bit at the memory. Being a fast learner, it didn't take him as long as the adults thought it for him to catch on to English. He could understand their concern, after all, he started talking when he was about a year and a half and for the next four years he was fed nothing but Russian. Being placed into an English speaking society and school, it would take some work to make him get accustomed to the new language but by the time he was half way through first grade he was completely fluent.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was true that Micha couldn’t sit still for very long. He was like this even at home, always moving from one place to another. Micha wasn’t even aware of it sometimes when he did it. He just would simply do it. Micha didn’t like to sit in one place for too long it grew uncomfortable after a while to him. He needed to change his place and move after a while. Micha listened as Samuel spoke in Russian finding it rather amusing that Samuel’s first language was Russian. He laughed softly, ”Are you originally from the United States?” Micha asked curiously switching back to English. He found it odd that Samuel would know Russian unless his family only spoke Russian to him growing up when he was born in the United States. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Smiling as the male seemed amused by the languages knowledge, he nodded to his next question. "My parents were always busy with work so during the day my grandparents would take care of me and my brothers. They own a modest apartment building across the city. It's in one of those little European towns, you know, lot of families who came over during the war and just stayed after." Finishing the last of his second cigarette, Samuel stubbed that one out as well. He didn't mind talking, it was helping to pass the time. Spending so much time in an older neighborhood was where he learned everything about his heritage. He learned the names of the families, heard old stories, learned the language, traditions, and so much more. But there was more than just his heritage. By day he learned everything he needed about his family's past, and when he went home at night, his father would lecture them on business and how to run one. In a way it could be said that such lessons were his reasoning in majoring in Business, but it was only a little. Though he was currently succeeding as an entrepreneur, there was still so much more he could learn and he'd be damned if he ever asked anyone outside the network he'd worked so hard to achieve for help.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha was amused by so few things sometimes. He listened as Samuel explained how his grandparents took care of his brothers and him when they were younger. Micha found it interesting to learn about history. He nodded slightly as he listened to Samuel speak. Micha grabbed the pack of cigarettes from Samuel’s desk. He pulled a cigarette from the pack as he slipped the cigarette between his lips. Micha grabbed his lighter from his pocket and lit the end of the cigarette. He puffed on the cigarette before pulling it from his lips and exhaling blowing the smoke out into the air. ”How many siblings do you have?” Micha asked randomly since Samuel said he had brothers but didn’t specify how many. He was curiously mostly since he was an only child. Micha found it odd Samuel hadn’t asked him anymore questions yet. It was him simply asking the questions now. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was rather interesting how easily the tables had turned. Here he was wanting to get to know the other a little better and it seemed he had become the one being asked all the questions. He didn't mind, it was much better than sitting awkwardly in silence until the club opened. He watched Micha take another cigarette from his pack, reminding himself to grab some from his emergency stash before leaving work. "Two." he replied, picking up the pack to see how many was left now. "My oldest brother, Adam, makes his dealings with taking up small business and helping them expand. When he's not messing with that, he maintains his own fashion line and has a hobby of collecting degrees. Right now he's working on a law degree at Harvard. And my other brother, Oliver, his main passion is being a PR director. Concerts, parties, political debates, whatever he can get his hands on. Oliver doesn't care too much about owning stores, he's more of a Realtor. Buys crap shacks all the time and turns them into multi-million dollar homes. I'm the youngest, so I just take whatever I can get my hands on whatever I can before they do. We've always been a tad competitive." Samuel laughed a bit as he spoke. Saying they were competitive was an understatement. His brothers had at first laughed when he bout the venue for his clubs, but once they saw how popular it was, they demanded he sell to one of them. When that didn't happen that was when they got to talk about a bet. This spot was known for not being able to hold a business for long and if he wanted to keep all that he had, he was going to have to make sure it lived for another three years.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha was being lazy at the moment. He had a pack of cigarettes on him but was using Samuel’s. Micha could easily get his own from his pocket but he didn’t want to. He slipped his cigarette back between his lips as he sat listening to Samuel speak. Micha watched as Samuel picked up the pack of cigarettes and checked it. He found it amusing even though Samuel had offered. Micha listened as Samuel continued to speak about his two eldest brother’s Adam and Oliver. He wondered if Samuel liked having brothers or if he wished he was an only child. Micha slipped his hand into his pocket as he pulled his pack of cigarettes out and laid it on the desk. He figured it wasn’t fair to keep taking Samuel’s cigarette’s when he had his own. ”So any more questions for me?” Micha asked wondering if Samuel wanted to ask him anything. He didn’t mind if Samuel did if not then he could go back to asking Samuel questions about his family. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was hard to say how he felt about his brothers. Some days he wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the world. Other days, he seriously considered disowning his entire family. That's family for you, love them one day and kill them in battle the next. Least that's the way he thought of it. Only he wasn't exactly killing them, just taking something they believed should never being the hands of baby brother. Pulling away from his thoughts, he saw the male move from the corner of his eye, smirking as he laid out a pack of cigarettes of his own. He picked that pack up as well, curious what brand the male smoked, nodding his head in approval. As he set the pack back down, Samuel lifted his eyes to Micha once more. He sat quiet for a few seconds, thinking. "Just one." came his reply, "Have dinner with me." The way he spoke, it was more of a request than a question. Rising from the chair, he walked around the desk until he was leaning against it in front of Micha. Reaching out to the male, he took the cigarette from his hand, taking a pull of his own. "It's no where like last night, if you're worried. I'm actually gonna be out here for a couple of days at my West Beach estate. Figured I'd give the Bentley a bit of a break." Handing back the cigarette, Samuel pushed away from the desk and grabbed a bottle of water from a mini fridge squeezed between a filing cabinet and the couch. He handed one off to the male before grabbing one for himself and going back to his desk, awaiting yet another answer.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched as Samuel picked up his pack of cigarettes and looked it over. He looked at Samuel with curiosity wondering if he disliked his choice in cigarettes. Micha watched as Samuel nodded apparently giving his approval to his choice of cigarettes. He waited to see if Samuel would answer his question or ignore it. Micha watched as Samuel looked up at him. He waited patiently as Samuel spoke. Micha was surprised by the sudden request once again. He watched as Samuel stood up and moved around his desk to stand before him. Micha released the cigarette as Samuel took it from him. He looked up at Samuel as he spoke nodding slightly, ”When?” Micha asked as he took the cigarette back. He watched as Samuel moved away from him and went to get water. Micha took the bottle as Samuel handed it to him. He set the bottle in his lap as he slipped the cigarette between his lips as he puffed on it. Micha watched as Samuel moved to sit back down at his desk. He waited for Samuel’s answer. Micha didn’t mind having dinner again but he wondered when Samuel wanted to have dinner again."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel shrugged as the male asked him for a specific date. To be frank, he hadn't exactly been thinking that far ahead when he asked. Seeing as they'd been spending quite a bit of time together, he figured the male would have turned him down. Apparently he was wrong, but he didn't mind. On the contrary he was rather pleased that the male would have dinner with him again. "Tonight, tomorrow, whenever you're free. Like I said, I'll be in the area for a couple of days." he replied, smiling before taking a sip of water. He didn't really care when, he was just sick of always eating alone. Normally he'd get together with Alaine for something after work, but thanks to the dancer that hadn't happened in weeks. It was just so boring to eat alone. As Micha could probably imagine, Samuel was one of those kind of guys that almost always enjoyed the company of others, it kept him busy in his already busy lifestyle. "You don't mind if it's takeout, right?" he asked curiously, hoping the male wouldn't be expecting him to cook for him. The ship of him learning to cook, had long set sail and was not returning after his last attempt.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched as Samuel shrugged. He found it amusing Samuel didn’t seem to really know what else to say. Micha expected more to the question than simply just asking. He didn’t mind having dinner with Samuel after all he would be eating dinner alone just as well anyways. Micha leaned forward as he stubbed his cigarette out in the ashtray on Samuel’s desk. He set the water on the desk as well as he stood up. Micha stretched as he stood before Samuel. He looked down at Samuel as he spoke. Micha didn’t mind take out after all it wasn’t like he could cook either. ”Take out is fine.” He spoke as he walked toward Samuel’s couch. Micha was getting uncomfortable sitting in Samuel’s stiff chair. He looked back toward Samuel, ”What do you like to eat?” Micha asked curiously as he sat back on Samuel’s couch. He stretched out on it as he watched Samuel."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel smiled as the male informed him of not minding take out. Although there was one thing he had to love about New York. Just about everything was take out; beer, liquor, fast food. You name it, someone somewhere is bound to deliver. He leaned back in his chair as the male again went to make himself comfortable on his couch. "Uh.....bunch of stuff. I'm first and foremost a junk food addict. I like to snack while I work otherwise I'd just go home and not eat at all and wake up the next day starving. Other than that I like a bit of everything. I'm not shy about trying new stuff either. If I like it, I'll eat it, otherwise I'm either handing it off to someone else or sending it back to the kitchen. What about you? What do you usually eat?" he replied, glancing over at the male as he slouched in his chair and propped his feet up on the edge of the desk, crossing them at the ankle.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha listened as Samuel spoke. He found it amusing that Samuel liked to eat junk food a lot. Micha found it rather surprising Samuel wasn’t a little bit chubby from eating fast food but then again he starved himself half the other time it seemed. He didn’t cook so he ate fast foot sometimes so he wasn’t one to talk either. Micha though didn’t eat a lot and usually forgot to eat. It was rather surprising that he didn’t get himself sick at times for not eating some days. He shrugged a little as Samuel questioned him, ”Depends on my mood I guess sometimes…or if I remember to eat.” Micha spoke as he sat there as he watched Samuel. ”But if I had to pick one something that I eat the most of it would probably be Chinese food.” He spoke smiling at Samuel not sure if he ate Chinese food or not. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel snickered a bit as he could relate to forgetting about his meals. He didn't want to say it, but Micha did strike him as the forgetful type. When the male went on to mention Chinese food, he perked, smiling back at him. "Dude, I've craving some Chinese for days." he mused, thinking how nice it would be to have some right now. "Want to order some? I'm kind of in the mood for some rice, fried dumplings, and general's chicken." Sitting up, he pulled his phone from his jacket pocket, waiting to see if the male wanted anything. Even if he didn't, he still wanted to order something. He hadn't ate since breakfast and if he planned on working til closing, it was going to be a long night. One that required something of a meal and not air begging to be filled.

[[sorry for the crappy post >.< ]]  

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha rolled his eyes as Samuel laughed at him. He knew he seemed forgetful but he wasn’t that bad. Micha only forgot to eat at times that was it. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke of craving Chinese food. Micha didn’t mind having Chinese food now since he was already here. ”Sure… Order me some white rice and sweet and sour chicken.” He spoke as he watched Samuel pull his phone out. Micha hadn’t eaten anything all day as he normally didn't. He wouldn’t tell Samuel since he probably would only laugh at him again. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games