Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he was being childish. He wasn’t sure what to say to Samuel’s sudden bluntness to his words about not liking him. Micha hadn’t been told such a thing before especially not to his face. He wasn’t usually affected by people’s words but Samuel’s bothered him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke as he continued to eat. He knew he wasn’t always moody but at the moment he didn’t care. Micha could be as moody as he pleased. He rolled his eyes as Samuel spoke, ”Well I’m glad my mood swings amuse you…” Micha spoke as he finished half of his container of rice. He was slowly getting sick of his rice as he stared down into it. Micha heard Samuel speak again as he looked up at him. He shifted as he set his container down as he reached for his sweet and sour chicken. Micha grabbed it as he sat back in his seat. He started eating as he tried to think of how to answer Samuel’s question. ”Why does my hypothetical answer matter to you Samuel when you have no interest in me?” Micha returned Samuel’s question with another question. He went back to eating as he watched Samuel to see if he would answer him or not."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

The males attitude slowly wasn't as amusing as before. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. Was it something he said? Instead of answering, Samuel simply continued on with his meal. When the male spoke, he shrugged. "If you don't want to answer just say so." he replied. staring down at his plate as he spoke. It was obvious to him that the male no longer speak to him and if he was going to keep up the attitude, he too would rather just eat in silence. It didn't take him long before he scooping more chicken and rice on to his plate. He paid the male no attention as he ate and sipped on his water. If it wasn't for the fact he was running through his mind ways to clear the atmosphere, it would have been as though the younger male wasn't even here. It was frustrating and yet he was still intrigued. Feeling like this, it annoyed him. Guzzling his water, he stood up, taking the extra plates and forks back to the drawer before grabbing another two water bottles. Touching the cool bottle to the males' forehead, he held it over him waiting for him to take it. "Let me make this clear. When I said you weren't my type I meant you aren't the type of guy I would normally be with. That doesn't mean you don't peak my interest. Learn the difference." Samuel let go of the bottle and walked around to resume seating at his desk. Cracking the lid, he downed nearly half of it in one gulp. He set the bottle down on his desk and continued with his food.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
                                                          "It wasn’t Micha’s intention to annoy Samuel. He had a natural habit of annoying people without even trying at times. Micha wasn’t bothered by Samuel; he simply just didn’t understand what he was getting at. He had a hard time understanding Samuel even after the past few weeks. Samuel was a mystery to him. Micha could ask all the questions he probably wanted to but would never completely understand Samuel. He continued to eat when he heard Samuel answer him. Micha sighed as he just ate. Their conversation was going nowhere as it usually went.

He continued to eat from his container as he watched Samuel fill his plate. Micha was starting to get full as he picked at his food now. He got the sense Samuel was ignoring him now which he didn’t mind. Micha watched Samuel as he ate slowly now. He couldn’t eat much more or he was likely to get sick from over eating. Micha set his container on Samuel’s desk as he leaned back in the seat. He watched as Samuel finished off his water then stood up to put his plates and silverware away.

Micha remained where he was as he slipped his hands into his lap. He relaxed as he heard Samuel moving around behind him. Micha suddenly felt a cold bottle pressed against his forehead. He looked up at Samuel as he grabbed the bottle. Micha pulled it away from his forehead as he opened it taking a sip. He listened as Samuel spoke, explaining himself. Micha watched Samuel return to his seat. He didn’t really see the difference in Samuel’s words but he took amusement in them anyways. ”Then what type of men do you normally take interest in Samuel?” Micha asked as he recapped his bottle of water as he set it on the desk. He watched Samuel figuring since Samuel asked him relationships questions he was open to ask his own.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The question caught him off guard, even more than the other question Micha had asked him earlier. He wasn't offended by the question, it had just been so long since he had really been with anyone. It kind of scared him that he actually had to think about what kind of men he'd been with. "Not moody." was the first thing he said, but the second thing that came to mind. If was going to be really honest, he liked guys like Alaine minus the horrible past. Although the horrible past, did make him a tad more interesting. Like with Micha, Alaine wasn't one to trust easily, he made it challenge to even get close to him. He thought about everything he liked about Alaine, trying to narrow down his better qualities and what he looked for in other people. "I like guys who don't care about social status, someone who can hold a conversation long enough to distract me, someone that isn't looking for something serious but doesn't want to act like we're perfect strangers either. I need someone can handle my imperfections, my obnoxious need for attention, and doesn't mind that it could be somewhere between days and weeks before getting together. Does that settle your question?" Samuel had no shame so laying his heart out on the table was no big deal for him. He knew what he wanted and had very little thoughts as ever changing.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:32 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha saw no reason why his question would surprise Samuel but apparently it had. He relaxed in his seat as he waited for Samuel to answer his question. It didn’t surprise him Samuel’s first answer. Micha found it amusing as he laughed softly. He knew he was moody which he could understand Samuel not liking men who were like that. It could become annoying after a while which was the main reason he was single. Micha watched Samuel as he seemed in thought about what he liked in men. He hadn’t really given much thought himself so he understood that it gave Samuel a while to think over. Micha listened as Samuel finally spoke; he found his answer’s rather interesting. He nodded as he smiled at Samuel, ”Well I’d say I have four of your requests down I believe.” Micha spoke as he held up four of his fingers, ”I don’t care about Social Status. I’m not looking for something serious. I can obviously handle your need for attention since I am here. It doesn’t matter to me if it’s days or weeks if I see you. And Samuel we all have imperfections.” He spoke as he dropped his hand. Micha wondered if Samuel’s only dislike for him was because he was moody or was there more. "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He didn't want to say that the reason he didn't like Micha was because he wasn't Alaine or that because he was moody. But he'd be lying if those didn't play big factors in his choosing. He rolled his eyes as the male reminded him that no one was perfect. A fact he was well aware of and still his parents reminded that he must be. Samuel smirked as the male held up a hand, kindly informing him that he had four qualities he was actually looking for. Even so he still wasn't convinced Micha would be a good choice. "That's all good and well, but do really believe that to be all my standards? Those are just a few from my top one hundred. I have plenty of others; how are you at giving head? Do you have any kind of "wait this long before sex" rules? Should I know about any STD, general diseases - diabetes, kidney problems, cancer? I'm rich and to a point, uncaring so don't expect me to buy any meds for your a**. Can you handle that?" Samuel could go on all night with reasons why Micha should probably rethink being able to handle him. Sure right now he wasn't so much of a handful. Give it time though. Alaine had been with him for years and said on more than one occasion that he was sick of his a**.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew there had to be more than simple things that Samuel disliked about him. He knew he wasn’t perfect but there was more. Micha couldn’t see Samuel liking or having remote interest in someone like him anyways. He found it amusing to mess with Samuel or think Samuel had an interest in him but knew it wouldn’t happen. Micha liked Samuel but Samuel just wasn’t the person he could see himself with. He enjoyed Samuel’s company but beyond words that was it. Micha watched Samuel roll his eyes at him. He listened as Samuel spoke as he listed more things to him. Micha shifted as he stood up as he looked down at Samuel, ”For one you’ll never know if I give good head or not. Two; I don’t have rules about waiting for sex. Three; I don’t have any STDs or diseases. Four; I don’t need your money for anything. And five it’s plainly obvious you don’t like me Samuel not for anything but simply a conversation when you feel like it.” He spoke as he turned on his heel. Micha started toward the couch again. He was growing tired of the back and forth. Micha wondered if it was best to just go home and call it a night. He sat back on the couch as he put space between them again. "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Despite what Micha might think about him, he didn't hate him about as much as he thought he did. In terms of hate, even if it was the slightest bit, Samuel had a nasty habit of not letting them within two-hundred klicks of him or his establishment. It was his standard restraining order of sorts. Any offenders ignoring such restraints were left to deal with his body guards. Seeing as neither had been invoked towards Micha, he was still on his good side. Samuel concentrated on his plate as he previously spoke to the male. Seeing him move in his peripheral vision, he calmly wiped his mouth, looking up to see what he may do. Samuel was a tad impressed. Micha was one of few men to have the balls to stand and talk down to him. Most who did usually trembled and feared the worst once they were done speaking. He let the male talk, keeping a perfect poker face until he was through. "Are you quite finished?" he asked, watching the male move away from him. No longer having an appetite, he stood from his desk and tossed his plate in the trash. He then packed away the food, putting his own into the mini fridge to take home later and closed up Micha's repacking it in a bag and holding it out to him. "I think it's best you leave. Come see me when you've calmed down." His voice was hard and serious as he spoke, no longer a man of carelessness and amusement. Dropping the bag by the males feet, Samuel grabbed his cigarettes, phone and a binder from a drawer. The club was about to open and he was bored of fighting with the moody b*****d.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha was perfectly calm but apparently Samuel wasn’t. He had no reason to be scared of Samuel since Samuel gave him no reason to be scared of him yet. Micha looked toward Samuel as he questioned him. He simply shrugged giving no answer. Micha heard movement as Samuel stood from his desk and threw his trash away. It seemed he successfully pissed Samuel off. He wasn’t surprised after all it didn’t take long. Micha glanced at Samuel seeing he was putting his food away into his fridge. He could only guess next that he would be getting kicked out. Micha looked up at Samuel as he held a bag of his food containers out to him. He found it amusing that Samuel thought he might need calming down but it seemed Samuel was the one who needed the calming down. Micha looked down at the bag as Samuel dropped it at his feet and walked away from him. He stood up as he grabbed the bag and started toward the door. Micha grabbed the door knob as he turned to look at Samuel, ”Thanks Samuel for dinner.” He spoke before opening the door and leaving down the hallway.

It didn’t take him long to find his way through the hallway toward the back door. Micha slipped out the back door as he walked outside. He started around the building as he walked. Micha noticed the trash can as he walked toward it. He threw the bag of food into it before continuing down the street. Micha would never finish it and there was no need for it. He slipped his hands into his pocket as he started walking home. Micha saw no reason to stick around anymore. It was still rather early but after all like Samuel requested it was best for him to leave.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Childish or not, it was his establishment and he would kick out whomever he pleased. It irked him to no end that the male could so easily get under his skin. He cringed as the male called out to him before leaving, moving faster towards main area to himself an excuse to start yelling at people. He ordered his staff like a ruthless warlord. Not a soul was saved from his temper, not even Alaine who he promptly called and ordered to get his a** down there or risk loosing his share in the venue. As he went about getting things ready to open the club, Samuel looked over the books, reading the long list of names of the people he'd either put up for V.I.P. or banned for a certain time. Flipping to the back of the book, he added Micha's name to the list, putting him on a three day ban. Figuring three days should be long enough for his own temper to simmer and Micha to.....he didn't even know. Micha was Micha and right now he wanted nothing to do with Micha. Samuel worked until Alaine arrived, glaring as he had taken his sweet time getting there. Pushing the binder into the other's arms, he informed him about the food in the fridge and took his own leave from the building, swearing as he remembered he didn't have a car to take him home. Looked like he was walking back, luckily his family home wasn't too far from the club. Walking away from the club, Samuel breathed a deep sigh. "s**t." he muttered under his breath, knowing he ******** up big time. He no longer had any idea what it was he was even trying to do with the photographer.

The walk home was longer than he remembered. By the time he got there his skin was sticky with sweat that dotted his forehead and neck, he was tired from walking so far, and shoes pinched his feet with every step he took. He glared menacingly at the silver Dodge Charger parked under the carport, reminding himself to find the key once he got in. Punching in a six digit password into a small box by his door, he waited for the locks to pop and the alarm to unset before stepping inside. Kicking off his shoes, everything looked like he remembered. Slightly tacky furniture his designer picked out, hard wood floors, state of the art electronics with an empty fridge and nothing to snack on. Not that he was hungry. Sighing, Samuel made his way through the house to the living room, turning on the television and flopping on the couch like a fish where he would later doze off. That photographer was going to haunt him tonight, he just knew it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha let his head clear as he walked home. As he got home, he pulled his keys from his pocket. He unlocked his door as he slipped inside. Micha locked the door behind him as he kicked his shoes off. He walked through his house in the dark knowing where he was going. Micha made it to the kitchen as he opened the cabinet grabbed a bottle of whiskey down. He uncapped it not bothering to get a glass down. Micha took a swig from it as he wandered through the kitchen toward his bedroom. He took a few more swings from the bottle as he set the bottle on his dresser. Micha started to strip his clothes off as he tossed them into the hamper.

After a semi long day, Micha just needed a shower and sleep. He walked toward the bathroom as he turned the light on in the bathroom. Micha turned the shower on letting it heat up. Once he felt the water was warm enough he stepped into the shower and pulled the door closed. He stood beneath the shower head as the water washed over him. Micha closed his eyes as he thought of today’s events. He wondered how long he should give himself to calm down. Micha sighed as he stood there, nothing had been wrong but apparently Samuel thought so. He done fairly well in accomplishing Samuel pissing off which was no surprise. Micha did that well without even trying.

It didn’t take long for him to shower; Micha turned the water off after he rinsed the soap from his body. He opened the door as he stepped out onto the rug. Micha grabbed a towel as he started to dry off. He wrapped it around his waist as he left the bathroom clicking the lights off. Micha walked toward the dresser as he grabbed his bottle of whiskey taking another drink from it. He opened the top drawer as he pulled out a pair of pajama bottoms out. Micha removed his towel tossing in the clothes hamper. He pulled the bottoms on then grabbed the bottle of alcohol. Micha walked toward his bed as he took a seat on it as he leaned against the head board. He sighed knowing that drinking wasn’t the answer but he didn’t care.

Micha drank half the bottle down before finally setting it down. He recapped the bottle setting it on the table next to his bed. Micha sighed as he lay back in his bed. It was early but he was just simply tired. Micha grabbed the blankets as he pulled them over his body. He curled up beneath them as he pulled them over his head as he hid beneath them. Today just seemed terrible almost as if he wished it never happened.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The sounds of voices annoyed him. For a moment, he thought that his parents might have come up for a surprise visit during the weekend. After all, this was technically their property. His name might be on the house, but it was them who owned the deed. A gift for graduating high school. Lifting his eyes, and looking through barely opened eyes, he searched the room for the source of noise, finally remembering he left the television on. He sighed at their over the top perky voices, but left it on that channel as he sat up, curious to know what time it was. It was dark outside, but that meant little seeing as it was still winter and the sun didn't rise until around seven-thirty. Samuel stretched his arms over his head, twisting at the waist until his back popped. No matter what the time he needed to sleep in his bed. It didn't matter how expensive or cheap a couch was, couches did not make very comfortable bed and he was too old and too tall to be crashing on one. Sluggishly dragging his body to the bedroom, he didn't bother turning off the TV as he flopped down on a mountain of pillows and his 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. In no time at all, he was once again fast asleep.

What day was it? Better yet what time was it? Samuel felt as though he'd pulled a rip van winkle as he sat up in his bed. It had been ages since he last slept at night. Even longer since he woke up in the middle of the afternoon. It felt so disorienting. The television continued to play in the other room, the sounds of Jerry Springer telling him it had to be sometime in the noon hour. Seeing as he hadn't missed the final thought, it was probably closer to twelve thirty than one o'clock. Pushing back the covers, Samuel made for the bathroom. He'd slept in his suit and was in need of a shower. Stripping, he turned on the water and stepped into the luxurious shower, not bothering to wait for the water to warm up. A bit of cold water might give him the wake up call he needed. Closing his eyes, he sighed as he let the water run over him. He really didn't want to go to work tonight. Even with his ban in place he didn't think Micha would let him off the hook so easily for throwing a tantrum like that. Samuel didn't understand why Micha infuriated him so easily. He spent nearly an hour in the shower, the majority of his time being spent thinking of ways to pretend last night's conversation never happened.

Stepping out, he dried off and studied himself in the mirror for a minute. Going back to his bedroom, he pulled out a couple of clean clothes. It felt a little awkward to wear something other than a suit, it seemed that was the only he wore lately. But it made for a nice change. Pulling on a gray t-shirt and loose fitting jeans, Samuel wandered out to the kitchen. It was then he remembered he had no food and his stomach was loudly protesting they go get more. With no other choice, he sighed and went to go grab some shoes, his phone, and keys. It took him only two minutes to get ready, but sadly longer to find his keys. That was one reason he didn't like falling asleep on the couch. He tended to lose more things than he could find. When he did manage to find his keys, it was almost one thirty, about an hour since he woke up. He double checked to make sure he had everything he needed before locking up and leaving. He could only hope he wouldn't run into Micha once he got to the local grocery store.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image
                                                          "After a while of lying there, Micha finally managed to slip off to sleep. The alcohol was an add effect to let him sleep. He let his mind drift away from Samuel at the moment. Micha grabbed his pillow as he held onto it as he slept. He pushed the blankets from his head some time during the night as he slept. Micha felt claustrophobic being confined beneath them. He didn’t let his mind wander as he slept so there were no dreams, just one large black abyss. Micha probably wouldn’t have been able to decipher a dream if he had one at the moment.

As morning came around, Micha felt the sun slip into his eyes. He groaned softly as he buried his face into his pillow. Micha opened his eyes as he squinted as he looked around. He suddenly felt pain as he looked around. Micha held onto his head as he shifted onto his back. He looked up at the ceiling as he laid there. His head was starting to pound with a hangover as he lay there. Micha sighed as he closed his eyes knowing he needed to get up. He shifted as he pushed the blankets off of him as he climbed out of bed.

Micha wandered out of his bedroom as he walked down the hallway toward his kitchen. He grabbed a cup from the cabinet as he filled it with water from the sink. Micha set it on the counter as he grabbed a bottle of pain relievers and opened the bottle. He poured two into his hand then grabbed the glass of water. Micha popped the pills into his mouth and downed the water. He sighed hoping the pills would help his head. Micha left the kitchen as he walked back to his bedroom. He crawled back into his bed as he lay down. Micha closed his eyes as he fell back asleep for a while.

When Micha finally woke again, it was almost three in the afternoon. He opened his eyes as his headache cleared. He sighed as he looked around. Micha felt better as he grabbed his phone to see what time it was. He saw it was three but also saw there were no messages on his phone. Micha thought about last night and his time with Samuel. He didn’t know what to do really. Micha thought about putting space between them for a while but he didn’t know how long; a day, days, a week, or weeks. He wasn’t sure how much time was needed. At the moment, he had no intention of seeing Samuel today.

Micha pushed back the blankets on his bed as he stood up. He walked toward his closet as he grabbed as shirt pulling it on. Micha left his room as he walked down the hallway toward his office. He needed to check his email to make sure his clients had received his emails from yesterday and weren’t dropping him. Micha flipped the light on as he walked into the room. He walked toward his desk as he turned his laptop on. Micha sat down in his chair as he leaned back in it. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair as he waited for his laptop to load.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel was a mess at the grocery store. He dreaded the thought of accidentally running into Micha. He hadn't even thought of what he was going to say when he first met up with him. But he didn't want to just cut things off either. He quickly went through the store, collecting what he needed to stay alive for the next couple of days. He didn't know how long he was going to stay out here in the Hamptons, but he knew it wouldn't be more than a couple of days. After getting some food and daily essentials, he quickly checked out and made his way back home. Today was looking like a good day to work from home. Loading the car and making his way home, Samuel concentrated on anything he could to keep his mind from wandering. When he got home, he unloaded the car, dumping his keys and phone into a bowl by the door.

He was not going to text the photographer. He refused to speak to him. If the photographer wanted to speak with him, he was going to have to contact him first, not the other way around. Leaving his phone by the door, Samuel went to collect his laptop and start on the work he abandoned last night. It was already past three in the afternoon and there was likely to be more work awaiting him in the next couple of hours. He needed to work fast if he wanted to get caught up by the time Alaine emailed him the details for the next bit of work. He sat there staring blankly at his computer, his mind urging him to work. It was pointless. Putting the laptop aside, he went to snatch his phone, looking to see if there were any unread messages. Nothing. Going back to sit on the couch he let the phone sit there as he continued to work, not even bothering to look at it.

An hour passed by as Samuel worked and still his phone did nothing. Here it was past four o'clock in the afternoon and not once had the photographer tried to get in contact with him. He was starting to get frustrated. Was he seriously that pissed at him? Or was he just avoiding him? Either way it annoyed him and he didn't understand why. Why did Micha think he hated him? Hadn't he made himself clear that he liked the male? "Idiot." he grumbled, moving his phone further away. Fine if he wanted to ignore him, go ahead. He didn't care. He had better things to do than worry about some alcoholic photographer. It was as he stated before; Micha was his patron and he was the barkeep. They were nothing more and nothing less. Screw any ideas of a relationship.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
                                                          "As he sat in front of his computer, Micha couldn’t get Samuel out of his head. He didn’t know why the male seemed to always bother him. Micha sighed as he moved his mouse around aimlessly as he popped open his messages. He looked them over reading them as he sat there. Micha knew he was avoiding Samuel for all the wrong reasons. He didn’t know what to think at the moment. Micha was confused after last night. He didn’t know what Samuel thought of him. Sure, Samuel said he liked him but that liked probably was diminished overnight. Micha really hadn’t thought Samuel liked him in the first place so he didn’t understand even after Samuel explained to him, he still didn't get it.

He sighed as he stared at the computer screen. Micha wanted to speak to Samuel but ti seemed he was always the one to speak first. He wasn’t pissed off at Samuel and hadn’t been in the first place. Micha had been moody sure but hardly angry at Samuel. He didn’t know why Samuel thought he was angry. Micha sighed as he pushed himself away from the computer. He couldn’t sit there any longer. Micha was getting frustrated without even knowing what was wrong. He needed to talk to Samuel to know that everything was okay between them. Normally Micha didn’t care about such things with other people but with Samuel it was different.

Micha stood from his desk as he walked away from his desk back to his bedroom. He grabbed his phone from his bedside table. Micha pulled up his last text from Samuel as he stared down at it. He sighed knowing he could be stubborn and avoid Samuel but he knew he would never get an answer from Samuel. Micha knew Samuel was stubborn and would simply ignore him if he thought he was avoiding him. He quickly wrote up a text as he stared at it, Have you calmed down yet? Micha typed as he looked at it. He hadn’t been the one needing calming down in the first place. Micha left because Samuel was the one who needed to calm down. He sent the text wondering if he would get a reply back. Micha wouldn’t blame him if Samuel ignored him though.
                                                          "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games