Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:42 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Listening to the male he couldn't help but wonder just why he did come and find him. To him it sounded like he already had plans to go somewhere else. He was flattered the male could just drop whatever it was he was doing to come out, but it still seemed rather absurd. His eyes focused between the table and the photographer. "Sounds like it was more filling than my day. But what made you decide to come find me?" he replied. Standing from the bar stool, he walked toward the table pursing his lips as he tried to decide what ball he should go after next. He moved around the table, leaning over it once more, this time aiming the ball for the solid blue ball. Rolling across the table and cracking against the blue ball, it rolled into a side and bounced to the other side into one of the pockets. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're here," he said, removing the cigarette from his mouth as he moved to his next spot before lining up to try and go for the red again. "What sane person really goes in search of another person with only a crappy phone picture of said person's house. Sounds rather asinine if you ask me." Samuel kept his eyes on the table and spoke with his cigarette bobbing between his lips. He smiled as the ball rolled back across the table and pocketed the red ball. Moving around one more time, he looked at the balls on the table, spotting the green ball at the other end. Smoke billowed from his nostrils as he leaned over the table, stretching a bit before shooting and missing his target entirely. Stepping back, he went back to the bar stool, leaning back on the bar as he blew out the rest of his smoke and waited patiently for a reply.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
                                                          "When Micha had been on the subway, he hadn’t been going anywhere. He was simply too bored to do anything else at the time. Micha had been on his way to wander the city for a while instead of sitting at home. He had nothing else better to do since he hadn’t really planned on coming to see Samuel in the first place. Micha watched Samuel as he spoke. He didn’t really get the point of Samuel’s question. Sure, he had a reason to want to see Samuel. Micha watched Samuel take his shot and pocket a ball. He heard Samuel speak again, which only brought more questions to mind. Micha watched Samuel move onto the next ball to try and pocket it. He knew it seemed stupid for him to come looking for Samuel with simply a photo but he liked the challenge. Micha watched as Samuel pocketed his second ball but missed his third. He looked the table over as Samuel stepped away from it. Micha knew Samuel wanted an answer but so did he.

He looked at Samuel as he took his seat back on the stool. Micha moved toward Samuel as he grabbed the pack of cigarettes beside him on the counter. He pulled one out as he slipped it between his lips. Micha grabbed his lighter from his pocket as he lit the end of the cigarette. He inhaled the smoke letting it fill his lungs before removing the cigarette and blowing the smoke out. Micha stared at Samuel, ”Why is it that you want me here Samuel? If you did not intend for me to come then you would not have sent me the photo.” He spoke as he spoke watched Samuel. Micha slipped the cigarette back between his lips. He knew he was simply asking questions to Samuel’s questions but still he wanted an answer. It was obvious Samuel was just as insane as he for sending him the photo.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Leaning back on the bar, he waited patiently for the male to take his turn. When he came towards him instead he couldn't help but to watch him more intently. His expression was hard to read and there was no telling what he might do. Taking another long pull, Samuel sighed as he was given another question. Not this game again. he thought, looking away from the male as he let out the smoke. "What do you want me to say?" he replied. "You're good for company and the only person I know who actually lives out here." He doubted that was the kind of answer the male wanted to hear, but it was going to be the only answer he gave. He rose from the bar stool and moved to lean against the back of the couch, distancing himself from the other. He stared down at the floor, avoiding the male's gaze as he stood there lost in thought. Why did he want the male here? Even better why had he sent him a picture of his home? Samuel didn't understand himself. He didn't understand Micha more. It drove him mad being aware of such things, even more than he couldn't figure out why he didn't understand what it was that made him want to mess with the photographer so much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he seemed rather bothered by his questions. He knew they were just going in circles but they were getting nowhere if neither would just answer the other’s question. Micha watched as Samuel looked away from him. He pulled the cigarette from his lips as he blew the smoke out. Micha listened as Samuel spoke before he stood up and walked away from him. His eyes followed Samuel as he moved toward the couch this time being the one who put space between them. Micha turned as he watched Samuel as he seemed lost in thought about something. He stubbed his cigarette out in the ashtray and set his pool stick against the counter. Micha walked toward Samuel as he stood before him. ”I don’t expect you to say anything that you don’t want to.” He spoke as he stood before Samuel watching him. ”But saying I’m good company is like comparing me to a cat.” Micha spoke meaning that Samuel was probably better off getting a cat if he was only looking for good company. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Standing there lost in his thoughts, it wasn't until there was movement across the room did he look the photographer's way. Keeping a poker face as the other came towards him, he couldn't help but c**k his head in confusion. A cat? Really? Samuel blew away the remaining smoke from his lungs, before turning back with a mischievous grin spread across lips. Leaning forward Samuel stole yet another kiss from the males lips. "I don't know about you, but I don't like cats and I certainly don't kiss them." Pulling back, he rose his hand to his mouth as he took another pull. He could just barely contain the tugging smile. He couldn't even try to lie if he said he didn't like the taste of the photographers' lips. He tasted of pizza and cigarettes, along with something else, something he couldn't really put a name to. It mattered little. He lowered his hand as he blew out the smoke and stood to go tap the cigarette on the ashtray. He looked back over at the male, still waiting for him to take his turn, unsure if he even would continue their little game.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha crossed his arms as he stood before Samuel. He didn’t really know what he expected from Samuel either. Neither of them could really be honest. Micha watched Samuel as he blew the smoke from his lips. He saw the grin on Samuel’s lips as he looked back toward him. Micha felt Samuel’s lips against his own again. He sighed as Samuel pull away from him as he spoke. Micha knew he wasn’t going to get an honest answer from Samuel. He watched as Samuel moved away from him. Micha slipped a hand into his hair as he walked toward the counter. He grabbed his pool stick as he walked back toward the pool table. Micha looked the pool table over as he leaned over it. He aimed the white ball at the red stripes. Micha hit the ball as it was pocketed. He moved around the table as he aimed for the green stripes again as it was pocketed as well. Micha looked through the colors as he spotted the orange stripes. He aimed for it but missed it as the white ball knocked into a solid but didn’t pocket. Micha moved away from the table as he went back to leaning against the wall letting silence spread between them again. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was frustrating, their personalities. He didn't understand what it was that Micha wasn't getting. Hadn't a kiss been enough of a hint that he wanted something more than friendship? Why did he have to say it out loud for him to understand? What happened to that saying of actions spoke louder than words. What bullshit. Taking his last pull, he stubbed out the cigarette and rose from the bar to go take his turn. Moving toward the end of the table, he took a shot without really aiming but managed to sink in the solid yellow. He glanced out of the corner of his eye at the male, waiting for him to say something. Instead he was given silence. He moved to make another reckless shot and as expected missing his target once again. He moved to sit on the edge of the couch, staring at the floor as he thought how to get the male to open up to him. "Alright bet for next game," he said softly, "I win you tell me what's going on in that head of yours. I lose I'll tell you what's going on in mine. Sound fair?" He looked towards the male when he finished speaking. In his mind it sounded like that was going to be the only way for either of them to say anything since neither wanted to be open and honest otherwise.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
                                                          "A kiss meant nothing to Micha. He didn’t see a kiss as meaning anything with cause or explanation. Micha could walk up to anyone on the street and kiss someone but it would mean nothing. He didn’t see why it should mean anything different getting a kiss or two from Samuel. Micha didn’t see actions as meanings to him. He preferred to know than to see. Micha watched as Samuel made his move. He ignored Samuel for the moment as he stayed silent. Micha figured silence was better than arguing over what they couldn’t say. At the moment, he saw no reason to speak to Samuel. He watched as Samuel pocketed the yellow ball but missed the second ball. Micha didn’t watch Samuel as he knew where Samuel was going as Samuel walked toward the couch. He remained where he was against the wall. Micha heard Samuel speak and couldn’t help but laugh softly.

He left his pool stick against the wall as he walked toward Samuel. Micha moved around the couch as he took a seat on it. ”Why bet for it when I can tell you?” He spoke sighing a little as he lay back on the couch as he looked at the back of Samuel’s head. Micha set his hands over his stomach as he laid there. He looked away from Samuel as he sighed, ”I want to know what is it about you that keeps me coming around…Your right I didn’t have to come but I did…I didn’t have to text you but I did…I always do Samuel even if you claim to think I should be waiting for you to text me first…I should never hold my breath for such a thing. You’ve never once texted me first why should I expect it now…I like you, yes. Do I expect anything, no. Anything more you wish to know?” Micha spoke as he kept his eyes focused away from Samuel. He partially wanted to know and didn’t want to know or see what Samuel would do or say.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Men with power are spoiled. They grow-up accustomed to always having someone waiting or being there for them. No matter if that person is wife, servant, or five dollar hooker it is one thing they are led to believe. Samuel was not one for expressing his emotions, it was unbecoming of him. Or so he was always taught. He learned to believe that actions would always hold more power than words, had seen just how much they could when used correctly. He was a fool to assume Micha would understand his whims. Leaning on his pool stick he saw the male peal away from the wall, expecting him to just ignore him and take another turn. Instead he walked straight past him and heard him flop on the couch. Samuel kept his eyes forward, knowing if he wanted to be on good terms with the male he was going to have to shut his trap and just listen. Shut down and eyes to the floor, he listened to him speak. Why bet? It was a fair enough question, one they both knew the answer to. Why should Samuel lay his heart out on the table if Micha wasn't willing to do the same?

When the male was done, he ran a hand through his hair. It had been awhile since anyone had made any kind of confession to him. Even though he also liked the male, he didn't want to say something that would come off as sounding like his usual a*****e self or like he'd been simply pulling the males leg this entire time. "I place a bet because we go in cirles," he started slowly, keeping his gaze on the floor. "I wait for you to text first because it's takes me hours to type something as simple as 'Hi'. I ask you to come find me because I honestly don't know how or where to find you. Being around you is both calming while still insanely nerve wracking and half the time I don't know whether to hate you or like you. I've honestly never met someone so intriguing. So if I'm obnoxious, I apologize. And if I'm too demanding, well you better get used to cause that's not likely to change." Samuel stood up from the couch and went to take another cigarette. That would probably be as close to a confession as Micha would ever get out of him with saying the actual words. He turned to face the couch as he lit the second cigarette, inhaling to deep to calm his shaking nerves. When he was speaking he hadn't even noticed how terrified he had actually been. But now that he was standing, he was just glad his legs hadn't buckled under his weight yet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he could be a pain at times when he honestly didn’t answer Samuel’s questions. He didn’t really know how to be honest with Samuel at times. Micha worried about making a fool of himself only to get crushed in the end. He found it hard to understand Samuel at times. Micha liked Samuel but he wasn’t sure really where Samuel’s feelings lie. He stared at the ceiling as laid there. Micha could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He expected complete silence or reject from Samuel. Micha listened as Samuel started talking. He understood the idea of a bet but still it would get them nowhere if they bet. Micha listened as Samuel continued to speak. He found it amusing Samuel couldn’t even text him simply words but he didn’t mind. Micha didn’t mind texting Samuel first. He couldn’t help but smile as Samuel explained his like and hate for him. Micha could understand that in a way. He listened as Samuel finished before he watched him step away. Micha shifted as he sat up to see Samuel getting another cigarette. He leaned against the couch as he watched Samuel, ”I’m rather used to your personality Samuel. Obnoxious and demanding are things about you that don’t bother me, so don’t apologize. Also I don’t mind being the one texting you first because at least then I know I’ll get an answer.” Micha spoke watching Samuel as he smiled at him. He was happy that at least everything was laid on the table between them now. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Standing there, he waited, smoking to keep himself both sane and stable. He was probably just as, if not more terrified about what might happen next. The silence stretched too long for his pleasure. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest. He couldn't recall the last time it had beat like this. Maybe for awhile when he was fooling around with Alaine. But now everything with that relationship had changed and they seemed to have grown apart since that dancer stepped into the picture. Looking up, he smiled a bit as the male spoke. He was still nervous, but he liked it. The relief he was feeling was great and he felt as though he could breathe a bit easier. He wasn't at all pleased about putting himself out there like that. The truth was raw and uncomfortable, but it needed to be said. He couldn't stand the male thinking he hated him. If anything that made him more irritated than keeping things bottled up. Blowing out his smoke, he sighed softly, "It's your turn Mr. Photographer." he said, coming back to the couch to grab his own pool stick. He playfully ruffled the males hair and smiled as he leaned back against the couch to await his own turn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he seemed to be still nervous. He could understand though he didn’t understand what for. Micha wondered if perhaps Samuel was more nervous than him about being open. He watched Samuel as he finally looked at him after hearing him speak. Micha saw the smile and it caused him to relax. He was glad things were in the open and no longer needed to go in circles about what they were thinking about the other. Micha watched as Samuel blew the smoke from his lips before speaking. He nodded sighing a little. Micha knew the game wasn’t over but there was no reason to bet anymore. It was simply friendly still. He watched Samuel grabbed his stick which was still leaning against the couch. Micha stared at Samuel as he messed with his hair. He narrowed his eyes playfully before Samuel pulled away from him. Micha stood up as he stretched.

He stood up as he moved around the couch and walked toward the wall where he left his pool stick. Micha grabbed his pool stick as he looked the table over. He leaned over the table as he spotted the stripped orange ball from before. Micha aimed for it as he hit the white ball with accuracy. He watched as the stripped orange ball was pocketed. Micha moved around the table as he moved toward the white ball. He aimed for the stripped purple ball as he pocketed it as well. Micha targeted the red stripped ball but missed. He stepped away from the table as he looked toward Samuel. ”So Samuel anything else you wish to know?” Micha asked smiling at Samuel. He figured it was best to just lay everything out now if Samuel was so inclined to know right now instead of sitting in silence till they finished their game.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel smiled charmingly as the other narrowed his eyes at him for messing with his hair. He was amused for in his opinion there really was nothing he could mess up. If Micha spent any kind of time on his hair, it didn't show. His eyes followed the other as he moved toward the table, quite impressed with the way he played. It was nice playing with someone who could actually aim and might have a chance at beating him. He smirked as the male spoke. Standing up to take his turn, he leaned far over the table. "A few," he replied with his cigarette once again bobbing between his lips. "First, where do you live? Second, am I still never going to find out if you give good head? And third, would it kill you to kiss back?" The ball shot across the table knocking into one of the striped balls which hit his solid purple, causing it to fall into the pocket. He stood straight, walking around to his next spot again leaning down to take aim, sinking in the solid burgundy ball. There were only a few balls left, there was no telling who would win. Though he was curious if he did end up losing would he still get some sort of penalty. Not that it would be a bad thing, he hoped. Taking his next shot, he again missed, the ball just falling short of where he needed it to go. He stepped aside, pulling his cigarette from his lips once more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha hadn’t been bothered by Samuel touching his hair. He didn’t mind if Samuel touched him really. Micha rather enjoyed the closeness between Samuel that was brought between them in small strides. He leaned against the wall as he watched Samuel. Micha observed Samuel as he leaned over the table. He smirked as Samuel questioned him. Micha find it amusing that Samuel had taken his words seriously. If Samuel had asked him, he probably would have gave him head right there in his office. He laughed softly as Samuel’s third question. Micha couldn’t help not kissing back; it was simply the sudden shock of it especially when he thought it meant nothing. He watched as Samuel pocketed a few balls but missed the third. Micha slipped away from the wall as he walked toward Samuel. He smiled played on his lips. Micha slipped a hand toward Samuel’s neck as he pulled him closer. He kissed Samuel’s lips as he pressed his lips deep against Samuel’s before pulling away. Micha released Samuel as he stepped aside, ”I never meant never when I said you will never find out. You could have asked me to give you head right there in your office and I would have.” He spoke smirking at Samuel since right after those words Samuel had kicked him out. Micha walked toward the table as he looked it over. He leaned over the table as he targeted the stripped red ball again. Micha struck the white ball with his pool stick as the white ball hit the ball and pocketed. He stood up as he moved around the table as he aimed for the yellow stripped ball. Micha targeted the ball but missed even though it was his last ball on the table besides the black. He sighed as he looked back at Samuel as he moved away from the table to allow Samuel his turn. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

How could he not have taken the males' words seriously? When they'd last spoken Micha was the one seemed more pissed then he was. He had taken his new level of moodiness as a sign to get out while they were still talking. He chose the first three questions that were bugging him the most, with the first being the most irritating. He couldn't even begin to stress how annoying he thought it was that Micha could always come in find him, but he could never find him. He wanted an address. His studio he worked at. Somewhere he could just pop in at any given moment to come bug him so the photographer could no longer say he was the one always coming to find Samuel. As he stood there smoking, the last answer he'd ever expected to one of his questions was for the male to kiss him. He was careful to keep the cigarette away from them both so he neither of them were burned. He held no objections as the male took him by the back of the neck and forced him to his level. Kissing back, he kissed the male again until he pulled back, finding himself a tad breathless. That was new and he kind of liked it. Samuel raised his cigarette to his mouth to hide the growing smile, laughing a bit as the photographer spoke. "Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind the next time you're in my office." he replied, taking another pull. He watched the male play for a minute, missing his target. Samuel was down to his last ball. It was going to be a real pain to try and get this last one, but he didn't mind too much. It just gave him a better excuse to spend more time with the male. "So in the meantime what might I be able to get?" he asked teasingly. It wasn't like his heart was completely set on head alone. He could think of plenty of other things they might be able to do.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games