Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Staying off to the side for awhile, his heart rate slowly returned to normal. Even though he swam regularly, he was getting old and his body just didn't want to swim the way it used to. He watched Micha float around the pool, tempted to mess with him but in what way he couldn't decide. He waited a few more minutes. Pulling his goggles back on, Samuel slipped away from the edge of the pool and beneath the water. He passed under the male twice without bothering him. But as he passed a third time he grabbed his ankle, dragging him a little bit across the pool before releasing him and moving once more beneath the water. Sitting on the bottom floor, he stayed like that a few minutes, mentally counting to keep track of the time passing so he didn't kill himself. Samuel had learned to stay under water for a good amount of time, but he was no fish. Eventually he was going to need to breathe. So until that time came to was going to tease the photographer as best he could before needing to come up for air.

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha floated above the surface as he laid there. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the ripple of the water. Micha let his fingers dance over the water as he enjoyed the feeling of it surrounding him. He hadn’t really noticed where Samuel was or what he was doing. As he lay there, he felt movement beneath him. Micha felt the water move beneath him. He kept his eyes closed wondering what Samuel was planning on doing. It seemed he didn’t have to wait long as he felt his ankle being grabbed as Samuel dragged him across the pool. Micha allowed himself to be moved as he played along to Samuel’s game. He felt Samuel release him as he floated against the water. Micha smiled as he waited to see if Samuel would do anything else. He found it amusing in a childish manner but he didn’t mind. Micha enjoyed Samuel’s childish ways at times. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:53 am

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Waiting under water, he grew impatient to see if the other would do anything. He was not only running out of time for how much longer he could stay down there. Swimming towards the surface, he came up with a gasp. He looked toward the male who was still ignoring him. Sighing, he pulled himself up on the side of the pool, laying back on the cool floor and staring up at the ceiling as light shined brightly in through the windows, thinking about random stuff. None of it was worth making into a conversation, if anything he was just glad to have someone to be with him. Samuel rarely spent long amounts of time with other people. He was glad Micha had stayed with him.Sitting back up after some time passed, Samuel pulled his legs out of the water and padded towards the hot tub. Pressing the button on the water, the jets fired up and bubbles started to surface. He fiddled with the temperature, and got in shortly after, taking a seat on one of the stone benches. Leaning back a bit, he closed his eyes and simply relaxed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:06 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha wasn’t ignoring Samuel really; he was simply waiting to see if he would do anything else. He heard movement as he glanced to see Samuel come up finally. Micha watched as Samuel slipped out of the pool and lay back on the floor. He shifted as he stood up and watched Samuel as he lay there. Micha thought about teasing Samuel back but figured it might only annoy him. He left Samuel alone to his own thoughts as he swam around the pool a little. Micha heard movement after a while as he saw Samuel getting into the hot tub. He shifted as he swam toward the stairs. Micha stepped out of the pool as he walked toward the hot tub. The cool air made him shiver a little as he got to the hot tub. Micha stepped in as he took a seat on one of the benches. He stretched out as he sat there feeling the bubbles and jets against his body. Micha relaxed as he sat there as he looked around a little. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:32 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel wasn't at all annoyed that Micha didn't react to his childish ways. Though it wouldn't kill him to give a little response now and again. But he could see that wasn't going to happen, at least not anytime soon. With their personalities being the way they were, he was just grateful the male hadn't kicked him in the nuts and tell him to bugger off. He sat there in the water, slouching just enough that his mouth was underwater and just barely touching his nose. He peaked towards the male when he came out of the pool minutes later and into the hot tub. Quickly closing his eyes, he made it seem as though he was paying the photographer no attention. He waited for he male to make himself comfortable before poking him with his foot. Samuel waited a moment, poking him again in case he didn't feel it the first time. When he was sure he had the males' attention, he pulled at the males' trunks, signalling him to come closer to him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:02 pm

User Image
                                                          "As Micha sat there, it seemed Samuel was paying him no attention. He sat back as he enjoyed the warm water. Micha preferred being warm to cold. He relaxed as he leaned back against the hot tub. Micha felt the jets blowing against his back. It was an odd sensation but coalmining. He relaxed as he closed his eyes. Micha wasn’t paying Samuel much attention either. He felt something nudging his foot as he sat there. Micha opened his eyes as he felt Samuel poke his foot again. He looked toward Samuel curiously as sat there. Micha felt Samuel pull against his trunks trying to get his attention. He slipped away from the wall as he moved toward Samuel. Micha closed the gap between them as he sat beside Samuel. ”What?” He asked curiously as he smiled with interest as to what Samuel wanted. Micha relaxed beside Samuel as he leaned against the wall."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Pure Acid Dreamer
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel honestly didn't think the male was going to pay him any attention. He seemed much more into relaxing than giving him attention. So he kept half of his face beneath the water to hide his expression when the male moved closer. Smiling as he was questioned, he sat up and leaned towards the male to take a kiss. It had been bugging him since they were upstairs, how badly he wanted to kiss him again. Yeah Micha had kissed him earlier, but it wasn't enough. It was shorter than he would have preferred. Samuel kissed the male again,pulling away after a couple of minutes and moving away from him as he was now satisfied. Dipping beneath the water, he smiled like the idiot he was but had absolutely no regrets for his actions. Sighing softly, he closed his eyes once more and leaned back against wall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 pm

User Image
                                                          "It was true Micha was relaxed, but he was here because he was wanted to be. Micha could have left when he woke if he didn’t want to spend time with Samuel. He watched Samuel as he hid his mouth beneath the water giving off no expression. Micha waited as Samuel seemed not to answer him but to simply show him what he wanted. He watched as Samuel slipped closer toward him. Micha felt Samuel’s lips against his own. He returned the kiss as Samuel kissed him. Micha didn’t mind kissing Samuel even though he had kissed Samuel earlier. He felt Samuel pull back after a while. Micha watched Samuel as he moved back away from him and slipped back beneath the water to hide his face from him. He smiled as he laughed softly as Samuel seemed content now. Micha relaxed as he watched Samuel. ”Satisfied?” He asked curiously as he watched Samuel. Micha watched as Samuel leaned back and closed his eyes. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He was childish, demanding, and at times uncaring of the feelings of others. Samuel kept low enough beneath the water so the male wouldn't be able to read his expression. Still smiling to himself, he shook his head as the male spoke just to mess with him. Of course he was satisfied for the moment, but Micha didn't need to know that. Not yet anyways. He cleared his face of all expression as he sat up enough that his mouth was out of the water. "Just out of curiosity, why do you like me?" he asked. It felt like a fair enough question in his opinion. To be honest he didn't even think the photographer would like him like that. It was one thing to hold a conversation, but this was new, even for him. He didn't have relationships with his patrons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:18 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he shook his head. He laughed softly and nodded not sure if Samuel was serious or joking with him. Micha left it alone as he leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes. He relaxed as he sat there. Micha enjoyed the feeling of the jets and the bubbles as he sat there. He hadn’t expected to hear Samuel speak as he enjoyed the hot tub. Micha opened his eyes as he stared at the ceiling. He wasn’t sure if Samuel wanted an answer or not. Micha looked toward Samuel but saw no expression on his face as usual. He hated that about Samuel, always the perfect poker face never giving any sign of emotion. Micha sighed as he closed his eyes again as he leaned his head back against the wall. He tried to collect his thoughts as he thought about what to say. It had been a while since he liked anyone. ”I wonder that myself…I don’t know why really I guess because I like that your blunt, you’re not afraid to stay what’s true. You don’t lie, you’re childish, you’re stubborn, you always leave me wondering, and yet there’s still so much I don’t know about you.” Micha spoke knowing it was true there was a lot he didn’t know about Samuel. He couldn’t even say if he really knew Samuel in the first place. All he knew was what Samuel wanted him to see. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:35 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He would never sleep with a customer. That was the first thing he told himself when he opened the club. The second thing he told himself was that he would never sleep with an employee. Too bad he forgot to tell himself to never sleep with his business partner, maybe then things wouldn't be as awkward as they were now. But as much as he loved Alaine, he could easily move past it and found others to keep him occupied. Samuel wasn't big on relationships, he couldn't even remember the last time he was really in one. At least a none open, just himself and a significant other sort of relationship. He didn't mind sharing his lovers because he knew it would only be a matter of time before one of them moved on and just stopped caring about whatever it was they were having. Micha was a first for him and it made him uneasy. He couldn't help but laugh as the male described him perfectly, thinking him a little odd to find something he actually liked in such qualities. But who was he to judge? He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the photographer. He wouldn't have kissed him or let him stay over if he didn't like him. As awkward as the answer was, he was happy. "Now I'm satisfied." he replied, smiling to himself as he slipped under the water enough to re wet his hair. Samuel came back up a few moments later, pushing his hair back from his face. He moved to sit beside the male once more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm

User Image
                                                          "As he heard Samuel laugh, Micha opened his eyes and looked toward him. He didn’t see his words as amusing but obviously Samuel did. Micha didn’t find his words strange, he was being serious. He couldn’t help that he liked Samuel’s blunt, stubborn, and childish side. Micha heard Samuel speak as he smiled. He relaxed as he watched Samuel wet his hair. Micha didn’t really know what Samuel thought of him or if Samuel would even give him an answer. He leaned his head back as he stared at the ceiling. Micha shifted as he pulled his legs up and crossed them. He looked toward Samuel curiously, ”What about you? Why do you like me?” Micha asked wondering if Samuel would answer him or simply ignore the question. He wouldn’t be bothered if Samuel chose to ignore it. Micha couldn’t make Samuel answer him anyways. He was simply curious as to why Samuel had such an interest in him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:47 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Smiling to himself, he can honestly say he'd been expecting the male to throw the question right back at him. It was one of those questions people just couldn't seem to stand being asked without giving a reason why given back to them. He didn't mind, though it was still a little fuzzy, even to him. "Micha, how many people do you call me Sir and wait on me hand and foot on a daily basis?" he started slowly. "It's a lot, I'll tell you that. There are very few people who treat me like I'm human. Most people think of me as some halfwit with far too much money and power on my hands, so what do they do? It's one of two things, they think they can either sweet talk their way into my good graces. Or try to undermine me and take what they can before I catch on to what they're up to. So to have someone like you just waltz in, give me next to zero respect, and want nothing to do with my money or power is very intriguing." Smiling at the male, he laughed a bit at his own words. This was a terrible explanation and he doubted the photographer would be at all pleased. "You're very different from the people I normally allow into my personal life. Different is good, it's intriguing, it's what attracted me in the first place." Moving closer to the male, he wrapped his arms around the males waist and kissed his cheek. He soon released him and waited for a response, if any he might give him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he waited for an answer. He listened as Samuel started off speaking and was confused as to what he was getting at. Micha didn’t understand where or how Samuel’s statement had anything to do with him. He continued to listen however as he watched Samuel as he sat there. Micha got the jest of what Samuel was getting at when he finished. He couldn’t help but laugh in a way. Micha found it funny the reasons for why Samuel liked him. He found Samuel’s explanation amusing in a way. Micha felt Samuel move closer to him as Samuel finished speaking. He felt arms slip around his waist as Samuel held onto him. Micha watched Samuel as Samuel kissed his cheek before pulling away from him. He smirked lightly as he tried to find the right thing to say. ”So because I don’t kiss your a** and want nothing to do with your money and power, you like me? Is that what you’re saying?” Micha asked as he pieced together what he got from Samuel’s explanation. He wasn’t sure if that’s what Samuel had really meant to say but that’s what he got. Micha didn’t mind if that’s what Samuel meant after all it was true, he wasn’t going to treat Samuel like the high and mighty rich man he was or even want anything from him either. He liked Samuel for who he was no what he was. Micha liked Samuel as a man, and his status meant nothing to him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel could see the males confusion in his words. There was no helping it. If the photographer was expecting to hear him say that Samuel liked him based on his looks or personality, he was sadly mistaken. Though he would admit that his personality did help make things interesting. Pulling himself up on the side of the hot tub, he looked down at the male as he spoke, smirking at his statement. "That's one way of putting it." he replied, leaning back on his elbows. "I have my other reasons, but they're too complicated to put into words. Let's just leave it at, I like you but I'm not looking for a serious relationship." He sighed the minute the words left his mouth. That came out wrong, but it wasn't completely untrue either. Micha knew he didn't do serious relationships, at least he thought he did. He tried to recall their last conversation, but there were so many so he was rather fuzzy with the details. Slipping back into the water, he sunk beneath the water, thinking over his words, and trying to structure his next sentence carefully. "Does it bug you that those are my reasons for liking you?" he asked, thinking it a stupid but valid question.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games