Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine had hoped when he came back from giving himself a shot that he could have a decent conversation with the male. He had hoped he could clear the air and steer away from the bit about the kiss. He hadn't meant to hurt the male when he said what he did, but it seemed he did anyways. When he emerged from the restroom the male was nowhere in sight. Taking quick strides, he walked over to their table, finding it clean except for his cup and a napkin. He picked the napkin and read it three times over. <********> he said under his breath, crumpling the note in his fist. He knew it was too good to be true. He didn't bother asking the woman if he knew where Liam ran off or try to look for him. He just quickly walked out of the restaurant, threw his cup half across the parking lot, got into his car, and sped off like a bat out of hell.

Alaine made record time to work. He sped through every red light, ignored every stop sign and narrowly avoided all slow moving traffic. What should have been an hour and a half's drive, he made in thirty minutes. Alaine sat there in the parking lot glaring down at his lap, telling himself that it was okay. He'd heard every excuse there was to hear, the male didn't have to go, he just wanted to get away from him. He was an idiot. He punched the steering wheel several times before getting out of his car. Popping the trunk, he grabbed both their bags. But he wasn't going to leave the males' bag in his locker. If he cared about it so much, he could get it on his time. Instead, he walked over to the males' car, threw open the door, and left it in the front seat. He didn't lock the doors, didn't try to hide it, he didn't give a damn if the males stuff was stolen. Alaine absolutely hated men that led him on and simply pulled crap like this. He didn't want it nor did he need it.

After slamming the males door shut, he walked into the building, his anger flaring with every step. He moved through the halls and slammed open Samuel's office door. The blue eyed male jumped and snapped his head up at Alaine. Without saying a word, he dropped his bag in the chair in the corner, walked around his bosses' desk and took a seat on the corner of it, crossing his arms and legs like a stubborn child. "Damn" Sam said quietly, giving a heavy sigh. "I'm gonna have to fire another dancer aren't I?" Alaine nodded even though he knew the male wasn't going to fire Liam. He would just call him, shift around their hours and they were likely to never see one another ever again. But for now he didn't care, he wanted to pretend that the male was going to be fired. For now, he simply let the male uncross his limps, wrap his arms around his waist and kiss his anger away.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam knew it was in the wrong and childish of him to leave the male with words. He couldn't sit there, and lie to himself any more. Liam was crazy for leaving, but it would do no good now. He had liked the male, not just because it was a one time thing, but because he had liked getting to know him. Alaine wasn't like any other male whom had come into his life, but now he was. He wasn't even sure what went on between them, but if the male could ask him to forget then he would. Liam wanted to pretend it was something more, but isn't that what every one told themselves after a one night stand. That they wanted to be with the person, but now he had ruined those hopes.

Johnny's car, soon pulled up next to the curb as he sat on it. He sighed getting up from the curb, as he opened the male's down. Johnny glanced over at him, but drove off. He didn't think to ask questions of him, but it was probably best. Liam just needed to go home, he could get the male to drive him to work later. "So care to tell me why you phoned me so early and why I am picking you up?" Johnny asked him, as he looked at the road not sure if he should ask really. Liam sighed softly, as he looked over at the male. "No, not really. Just take me home." He replied as he looked out the window, just wanting to go back to sleep when it all was perfect.

It didn't take that long to get to the male's house. Johnny pulled into the parking lot, parking the car. He shut off the car, as he looked at the male. "Bad night?" Johnny asked knowing the male wasn't going to tell him, but he could try. Liam shook his head, "No, the night was good, it's the morning that sucked." He replied getting out of the car, as the male followed him toward his apartment.
"

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine panted heavily as he poured all his emotions into the several kisses he pressed against Samuel's soft lips. His arms were hooked around the males neck and his legs tangled around his waist. Somehow they found themselves against the soft leather of a couch in the office corner. "Who hurt you this time, Lainey?" Samuel breathed as his lips made a path from his bottom lip to the shell of his ear. Alained bit his bottom lip. No matter how many times he was hurt, he only confessed to Samuel once who hurt him. He'd seen the males strength and it scared him to death. He never wanted to see another human being hurt the way Samuel hurt the priest. He didn't care how he was hurt, he vowed from that day on he would never tell.

Three hours filled with lust, passion, anger, and sadness came and went. He laid beneath the male his shirt gone and his pants wide open and sagging around his thighs. He was glad Liam wasn't here to see him like this. He didn't want the male to know. He didn't need to know this ugly side of him. To know that whenever he was pissed or depressed he ******** their boss none-stop. Samuel was dozing lightly, his skin still shiny with sweat and semen. He lay on his side with his head buried in his chest. He was feeling a bit better after "talking" with the male, but not by much. He had wanted so badly for Liam to be different from all the other scum of the Earth he met. But it seemed he was wrong. Why couldn't the male speak up? To say that he wanted it to be something more and not just let it be nothing?

He stared at the ceiling, feeling numb. He needed to get some real work done. "Sam....Sam, wake up." he said, nudging the male. The male groaned, and cracked opened one eye at the male. "What Lainey?"
"Get up. I gotta work." Samuel groaned once more, he had no intentions of working anytime soon, but he wasn't going to stop the male from leaving. He honestly wished that Alaine would stop doing this to himself. He needed to face his problems and stop coming to him every time something went wrong. But someone could say something similar about taking advantage of Alaine when he was like that as well. Nodding his head, he gave Alaine a long, lasting kiss before letting him get up. He watched the male clean himself up and get dressed before leaving and shutting the door behind him. Samuel waited a good five minutes before sitting up and reaching for his cellphone. Going through the contents, he went straight to Liam's number and hit the call number. He waited patiently, cursing to himself that the male picked up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male followed him toward the door, he looked over at the male, "I need your keys." Johnny glanced at the male curiously not sure where the male's keys had gone but thought best not to ask. Once they got to the male's door, he unlocked it walking inside, leaving Liam to walk in behind him. He followed behind the male knowing he would have to explain himself but didn't want to. Liam locked the door behind them both as he kicked off his shoes. He glanced over at Johnny whom had taken a seat on his couch. Liam sighed as he walked over toward the kitchen to make coffee for them, since he was the one to wake the male up on his morning off.

He finished making the coffee returning to hand the male a cup of coffee before sitting down. Johnny took the cup, taking a sip before speaking. "So, care to explain?" He asked the male, knowing something was wrong. Liam shook his head, as he slouched into the couch, as he set his cup on the coffee table. "I thought I had met someone I liked but I think I was just moving to fast." He replied closing his eyes trying to block everything out but knew it wasn't going to work. "Yeah and who?" Johnny asked wanting to know more, it wasn't every day Liam had fallen for someone and especially not someone whom he hadn't told him about. "This guy at work, but I screwed it up with him I think." He replied giving the male more information though he would have rather not talked about it. "Why?" Johnny asked, as he took another drink from the cup. "I don't know. We kissed but that was it. He told me to forget..." Liam replied, as he grabbed his coffee cup and heading toward the kitchen.

He poured out his cup of coffee as he fed Elsie whom was sitting next to her bowl of food. Liam left the male to finish his cup of coffee as he grabbed his laptop to pay bills. After he was done, he left to his room, his phone rang soon enough, he looked at it pulling it from inside his pocket, he opened it up, "Hello?" Liam asked not recognizing the phone number.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Samuel sat up on the sofa with the phone pressed to his ear, he needed to talk fast, and was silently urging Liam to pick up. There was no telling how long Alaine would be gone for. It had been awhile since he'd seen him in one of his moods and knew the male had incredible stamina. The only reason they stopped for was Samuel's sake. The male may ******** him senseless, but he at least had a heart to not ride him raw. But he didn't doubt it wouldn't be another few hours before Alaine was back for more. Or even a few minutes just to snuggle and talk. Either way, he needed to get this conversation over and over now. When the line connected, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Liam, it's Sam. If you value your job at all, you've gotta tell me what the hell is going on between you and Alaine." he said quickly. He tried to sound serious as he spoke to the male but couldn't seem to keep from sounding breathless. Alaine had only given him an hours rest and he was still exhausted, but right now this was more important.

"Listen, I know you guys left together last night and I need to know, what happened? It's important. There's a lot about Alaine you don't know, so please, tell me. What happened? Did you sleep with him? Touch him in any way physical?" He knew this was going to be embarrassing for the both of them, but it was important. It was an old routine, questioning the person if contact information was available.Finding out everything there was to need to know for why Alaine would do such a thing. Since the male kept everything bottled up, it he knew he'd never get any answers out of the male.

Alaine stood with his back pressed against the door, listening in on the conversation. He wondered how much Samuel would spill about his past this time. Every time he was like this and left, Sam would immediately call the person he was last with. After that, he would lecture them, give them his whole life story, and then some. It was embarrassing, but at the same time a bit of a relief. He just didn't know how to open up to people. It wasn't like he could just go up to any random stranger and be like, "Hi, my name is Alaine. Ten years ago I was molested by my priest, wanna go out?" Yeah, that would blow over well. Not. There was just no way he could bring that into conversation. He needed a therapist not a lover.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam was about to hang up as the male's voice come over the line. He was surprised at the male's words but perhaps he shouldn't have been, since they were close. Liam had never expected he would go to the male and make him lose his job. He didn't want to tell the male what had gone on between him, since it was none of his business but he knew should since the male cared about Alaine enough to actually fire him. Liam moved toward the bed to sit down so he could talk to the male, "He and I didn't sleep together. All we did was kiss, hold hands, and he laid his head on me in the restaurant, and on the way to his house while I drove." He replied as he told the male what had happened between them, "And this morning, he told me to forget." Liam replied as he laid back on his bed, not sure why he had just told the male what happened between them. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Samuel listened carefully to the male. Sounded like any other date, add in the fact that Alaine actually found someone he could warm up to. "That's gotta be it.That was why he was so upset." he said softly, referring to the last bit. "Liam, that was a test. Telling you to forget. Alaine likes to......no, he has to test his men. By telling you to forget, means he wants to see if you're worth his time Going along with what he says and telling him he's worth forgetting tells him you're not worth it. He'll completely shut you out of your life from there on. It's a psychological thing, a barrier of sorts. You said you went to his home, so that means you saw how the place is bare, the number of locks he keeps on his doors. All of those are his barriers, the less you know about him, the safer he thinks he is......" Samuel paused trying to find the best way to explain without confusing the male. He'd given this speech so many times before and the people he told them to either hung up on him or didn't care and completely forgot about Alaine. He prayed Liam wasn't anything like those other men. "Alaine is a little weird around people. He's terrified of them. He was molested throughout his entire childhood and raped twice as a teenager. Since those times, he's come up with odd ways of cooping with it and doesn't like to talk about it. His asking you to forget was one way to start breaking down his barriers. But since you decided to forget, he thinks you were just toying with him."

Alaine closed his eyes as Samuel gave a brief run down of his history. Barriers, cooping, he didn't know anymore. He was just upset that Liam had left and only left some stupid note on a ******** napkin. Twisting the knob he came back into the room, mouthing for the male to hang up. Sam merely shook his head. He moved towards the male to try and take the phone away from him. Sam, being used to the routine, easily dodged. "Look, he's right here if you wann....." he started.
"SAM HANG UP BEFORE I LOCK YOUR NAKED a** OUTSIDE!" Alaine interrupted. If Liam wanted to know more about him, he could ask him himself, he didn't want Samuel giving away all that depressing crap.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"To him it sounded like any other date. Liam liked being with the male and wanted to get to know more better. He listened as the male spoke, not sure what the male was talking about, or why he had even called him in the first place. Liam sat up from the bed, as he started toward the door, the front door, he grabbed his shoes slipping them on. He knew he left the male in a bad manner but he didn't know what to say or do. Liam had to see the male after all they worked together and he didn't want to see the male throw him aside like some other one night stand. As Sam continued to speak to him on the phone, he stopped moving. He knew there was something the male was hiding but nothing like this. Liam like everyone else knew nothing about the male. He had never expected something like this. Liam knew he needed to talk to the male, but wasn't sure if Alaine wanted to talk to him. Hearing the male's voice on the other end of the line, questions came to mind. "I don't think he'll talk to me anymore." Liam replied sighing softly, he wanted to apologize to the male but wasn't sure if he could explain himself. He didn't want to pity the male for his past, his past may have made him who he was today but there was more about the male than his childhood.

"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Samuel was pushed back against the couch and held the male at arms length. A heavy blush spread across his friends' face and his eyes were glazed over like he was about to cry. "LIAM DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD HE'S SAYS! IT'S A LIE, THAT PRIEST NEVER TOUCHED ME!" Samuel shook his head at the males words, knowing the male to be in pain. He could hear it in the way the males voice cracked when he spoke. Alaine was going to hate him for telling again. But hopefully not too much. Liam was the first in the longest of times to actually hear him out like this. "If you wanna be with him, then just get over here. In the meantime, I'll try and calm him down for you." With that said, he hung up, and set his phone aside, wrapping his arms tightly around the male. "Lainey." Sam breathed, rubbing the males back as he clung to him. "C'mon."

Sam wasn't sure if Liam was coming or not, but in the mean time, he thought it best that they both shower in the meantime. Liam didn't need to know that every time Alaine got depressed the two of them had a couple of rounds of sympathy sex. He led the male through the halls towards the employee shower room. Taking their usual stall, the large handicap one in back, they both stripped and stepped into the hot spray. "Lainey, it's okay.....he doesn't hate you.He didn't know, just like the others didn't know." he said softly, holding the male tight to him, like they were really lovers.
"You didn't have to tell." Alaine replied, blinking away his tears. Sam kissed away his tears, he hated seeing the male like this. They both knew that Liam had the right to know, and that things would only get easier once that was out of the way.
"Sorry Lainey." he replied sweetly, giving the male another kiss.

The two showered for the next half hour; cleaning away all signs of the two ever having sex. When they were done, they turned off the water, showered off, and dressed once more. Samuel instructed the male to in the lounge while he took care of the mess in his office. If Liam showed up then to just hear him out. If he wanted this, he was going to have to learn to talk to people and it should be someone other than him. As much as Samuel loved Alaine, the male needed to take better control of his life. He couldn't allow these tragedies to rule his life. Alaine knew this. But he was scared. His childhood was stolen from him, and by the time he thought it would be okay to trust people again, history merely repeated itself. Whoring himself wasn't much better, but being willing to the creeps was better than letting them take him by force. He grabbed himself a soda and a snickers bar from the vending machine and sat at the table he was at yesterday while talking to the male. As he waited, nibbled and sipped on his food, his eyes going to the door every few seconds.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:19 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam knew they would have to talk, but he didn't know if it would go over so well. He could still hear the male's voice on the other end of the line, he knew something was wrong, and he knew Sam's words to be true even if Alaine tried to lie to him. Liam heard Sam speak again, before hanging up. He knew he had to get to the club if he wanted to talk to him. Liam closed his phone, looking over at Johnny. "I need you to drive me to work." He replied as he unlocked the door, "Why?" Johnny asked knowing it was to early to head to work but the male had to have his reasons to go to work so early. He grabbed his keys from his pocket, as he followed the male out the door, locking the door behind them. Johnny locked the door before following Liam toward his car.

Once they got to the club, he thanked the male, before getting out of the car. Liam waved the male off, as he walked toward his car. He looked inside seeing his bag still in their. Liam sighed, not liking the male hadn't listened but he couldn't blame him. He grabbed his bag out of the car, before heading toward the building. Liam walked inside, heading toward the lounge. He opened the door, not expecting the male to be there, in front of him. Liam looked at the male seeing he was eating from the vending machine again. He shook his head slightly, as he walked over to the table and sat down. "I'm sorry I left you earlier like that. I thought you honestly wanted me to forget. " Liam replied softly looking at the male. He was a serious person at times, taking words others said seriously. Liam didn't know the male hadn't been serious.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine waited patiently for the male, he was absolutely dreading what the male would do or say once he got here. Would he scold him for not telling him? Treat him like he was made of glass? He didn't want to be scolded like a child nor treated like the victim he so obviously was. He wish he had Sam here to help him out, but he needed to do this on his own. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Sam was right. It was a test, he did have issues, and let the smallest things get to him. If he was ever going to get past this, then maybe he should try it with someone who, aside from Samuel, seemed to actually give a damn about him. Maybe Liam would be his undoing, the cure to the curse of his personal hell.

He flinched at the sounds of the doors opening and slamming heavily shut, hearing the males footsteps. He kept his eyes glued to the table and concentrated on his food. But just like this morning, he found that he had no appetite. He slowly lifted his eyes to the male as he sat across from him. He longed to reach out to the male, to forget any of this ever happened. Alaine swallowed hard past the rising lump in his throat. He couldn't speak, he was too nervous. He bit his bottle lip and kept his head down, allowing a few moments silence to pass between them as he put his thoughts together. "If I had wanted you to forget, I would have straight up told you to. Instead I gave you the option of forgetting." he said quietly, not looking at the male. He bet the male was real disgusted with him now that the truth was out. Nothing like having a broken doll as your crush. He was tainted beyond belief, he highly doubted the male would ever let him come near him again. This would be it, from now on. So close, yet so seemingly far away. He took a deep breath and shook his head. This was no time to get emo. He hadn't even heard the male out yet. "About what Sam said, please, don't tell anyone. There's enough rumors floating around this place about me as is, I can't let anyone else know." Alaine looked up at the male, giving him a pleading look. His body was trembling and his voice was shaky. He was scared; scared of what the male thought of him, of his past, if he was having second thoughts. This was why he hid from the world.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam waited patiently, for the male he would wait. He wasn't in a rush with him, after all he could tell the male was nervous. Liam could understand how the male wanted to keep his personal life to himself, after all it wasn't as if one went off the bat telling someone they had just met their life story. He wasn't going to walk away from the male, not now. Liam wanted to be there for the male, if he would let him. He didn't know what the male thought of him, but if the male wast testing him, he had failed. Liam looked at the male as he raised his head, to look at him. He disliked when the male looked away from him, but he new the male was nervous. Liam waited still, letting the male collect himself, and speak when he wanted to. He wasn't going to push the male to speak to him, especially not after what he had just learned. Liam didn't want to treat the male like a child since he certainly wasn't one. He was the youngest of the both of them, but Alaine was still fragile in his nature.

As the male spoke, he hadn't even thought he would speak to him, letting them just sit in silence. He didn't mind giving the male his time, he watched the male curiously. Liam didn't understand the male but he wanted to. He had no hatred for the male, he actually liked him despite what Sam had told him. "Why would I have wanted to forget?" Liam asked the male, as he leaned into the table, folding his arms on it. He listened as the male spoke again, hoping he would give him another chance to prove himself he wasn't like other guys. Liam didn't see the male, as someone who had experienced all those bad things in life. He knew it wasn't the male's fault after all he was just a child. Liam was glad to see the male look at him even if it was a sad look. He nodded taking the male's words into account. "I won't." Liam had no reason to hurt the male, especially by such past. He could sense the male was more fragile beyond the eye's. Liam pushed back in his chair, as he stood up moving around the table. He moved toward the male seeing he was shaking. Liam glanced down at the male, as he stood next to him. He didn't know if the male would let him touch him, but it was worth a try. Liam reached out toward the male, wrapped him his arms around the male's neck, as he pulled him toward him. "I'm sorry Alaine." He replied apologizing to the male once again for this morning and for hurting him.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine froze at the males question. Why would he want him to forget? He was the first one to ask him that. He thought it was polite in a sense to give the male the option. After all, just because Liam was gay didn't mean he was a whore like Alaine. Since the male never told him, he hadn't the foggiest on how he felt about being kissed. Not everyone liked being kissed out of the blue like that. Since the male didn't say anything about it, Alaine thought that Liam didn't like it. Or him in that way for the matter. He merely shrugged his shoulders at the male. He didn't want to explain his reasons for fear of sounding stupid. Alaine felt like he was thirteen all over again; curled in a corner, trying to keep from crying because he was so embarrassed that someone found out his weakness. He swallowed hard as he waited for the males reply. He couldn't let anyone else know, it was bad enough Sam knew and had to tell any and everyone that tried to get close to him. But he knew the male was simply looking out for him, Sam cared too much about Alaine to allow him to be swept away by someone so easily. He breathed a sigh of relief as the male promised not to tell.

"Good." he replied, "Cause if you ever tell, I'll just deny it. It'll be my word against yours.I don't care what anyone says, I just want this to die." Alaine knew he was being stubborn by not telling and stupid for letting a ***** run free. But that's just how it was. He didn't want anyone to know, he didn't want to relive it by having lawyers and cops twist and manipulate his words. He knew that was exactly what was going to happen and by letting it die, no one had to ever know. He looked up at the male as he rose from his chair. What was he doing? Oh God, was he gonna hit him for being such an idiot? He sat there trembling in his seat when the male came around the table, squeezing his eyes shut for a blow that would never come, flinching when the male gently put his hands on him, pulling him out of his chair and into the males arms. Alaine relaxed into the warm embrace, hesitantly reaching up and putting his arms around the males around the males' middle. He merely nodded as the male apologize, though for what he wasn't sure, but accepted his apology nonetheless.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"What Sam had told him, was something he was going to take to the grave. It wasn't his business in the first place, but he understood why he had told him. To him, it didn't seem like Sam told everyone or perhaps he did, but it was still nice to know what he was getting into. He wasn't going to talk about it, until the male wanted to talk about it. Liam could help but smile at the words knowing he was being stubborn even though he had the right to be. He didn't mind the male's stubbornness, it was cute in a way to him. Liam was happy the male had relaxed, he didn't want to see the male scared. He wanted to see the male happy, or angry but never scared. Liam felt the male's arms around him, as he held onto him. He pulled away from the male and looked up at him, as he still hugged him. "I don't want you to hate me Alaine. This morning was my mistake for thinking you didn't like me, but I should have admitted I didn't want to forget. I can't forget, and I don't want to either." He replied softly looking down, he couldn't deny he wasn't scared either. Liam liked spending time with the male even if it was for one night, but he hoped it wasn't the last between them. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stood there in the males, his trembles slowly subsiding. He couldn't understand how or why, but he knew he could trust Liam. The male wouldn't tell, wouldn't push, he was safe. At least for now. This was what Alaine wanted to believe. As Sam had told Liam, there were two others from when he was a teenager, they two were told of his past, promised not to tell, and stated that they wouldn't hurt him. His feelings were at a tie; he wanted so badly to believe the male, but his past was completely against it.
As he stood there wrapped in the males' warmth, he buried his face into the side of the males' neck, softly breathing in his scent and finding himself slowly calming down. When the male pulled back, he lifted his head, and listened to what all he had to say. He smiled a bit at the males words, leaning up, for the second time that day, he pressed a kiss to the males lips. "I don't hate you, and I'm sorry for not being more clear to begin with......I'm just really bad with communicating...." Alaine lowered his face,his face flushing bright red. "If it's not too much trouble..could we maybe just start over? Forget everything Sam told you and never mention it again?" he asked, hoping the male would say yes. Since they had only met yesterday, and their first impressions on one another weren't that great to begin with, maybe this could give them a chance to really connect. He already knew the male liked him, but he still had so much he wanted to know about him.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games