Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It wasn't suicide that made him believe that he wouldn't make it to his current age. Though the thought had crossed his mind on more than one occasion.But he was long over that. What had him thinking that he wouldn't reach this age was murder. People were raped and murdered all the time, it was a common crime now a days. He ran away from his orphanage so he could avoid that. Thinking, he was getting older, the Priest wouldn't have much interest him much longer. Not while there were fresher, younger children pouring in by the day. And it didn't look like he would be getting adopted before he became of legal age either, and with the Priests' slowly dissolving interest in him......he didn't wanna risk it. The man was crazy, sadistic. So when he left there, he was safe, but only for awhile. The next two times he was attacked, he feared that would be when he met his maker. A person could only take so much physical abuse. As a child it was next to nothing; muscle tearing, bruises on his hips. Stuff that healed in a few days. The other two times were more serious. He was beat, broken, and according to Sam, pretty damn lucky to be alive. Alaine didn't want to say, but he had a feeling, he knew, if he was raped again, he wasn't going to survive. Nobody got attacked that many times and lived. Not without taking their own life, losing their sanity, taking up terrible habits, or all the above.

"Music isn't something to be understand. It's only to be heard and felt." he said, smiling back at the male. That was his opinion anyways. The only thing that you truly needed to understand were basics to play your instrument(s). And even that wasn't always necessary, sometimes the smallest mistakes could provide you the greatest outcomes. He nodded at the males question. "One day I wanna just leave. Pack my bags for a year, and travel the world. See as much as possible, take a million pictures, experience the culture, taste the foods. I get that you can pretty much do that in a week here in New York. But it's just not the same. I wanna see all the pretty beaches, play tourist. If I had more money, I would have left New York a long time ago." he replied. Alaine waited a few minutes, trying to think of another good question to ask the male. Like before, he had several, but the wording buzzing around his head was making it heard to ask them. "Do you like being a cage dancer?" he asked after a few minutes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"There are things in life he did not understand, especially people whom considered suicide as an option. He couldn't judge the male for thinking in such a way. Liam couldn't judge the male for anything, he had no reason to. He was open minded to things, especially things about Alaine. Liam knew he couldn't get to know the male, unless he trusted him enough and was open to new things. He had never been with someone whom had experienced what Alaine had, but that didn't mean he was any different to him. Liam didn't care about the male's past but things between them would be taken slow. He didn't want to push the male away from him.

As the male spoke, he nodded slightly and smiled at the male. He didn't get music, it was just noise to him at times. Liam liked music, because it gave him a sense of peace and a way to relax as well. He listened as the male answered his question. Liam liked listening to the male speak, the male had an odd way with words. It was easy to understand him, he felt relaxed wit him, and comfortable. "Yes, it has it's moments." He smiled at the male as he spoke, knowing the male had watched him the night before. "Do you like it?" Liam asked teasing the male wanting to know if he was watching him for his dancing or for him, maybe perhaps both.
"

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was glad the male wasn't teasing him about what he said. It sounded so cheesy, even to him. But it was the truth. New York seemed like it had it in for him. Maybe it was time he left, whether for vacation or for good, he wasn't sure. An escape was an escape. Letting it go, he smiled for a moment at the males reply. But he had a feeling the male was just doing it to be doing it. But if he didn't like it, why do it? Alaine was aware that there were plenty of people who jobs they didn't like, but wasn't that what Colleges were made for? So you could learn what you need to know so you can do something better and get out of the "deadend job"? He had his opinions, but he didn't ask. It wasn't his business. He blushed at the males teasing question. He merely shook his head smirking. This was becoming an interesting game they seemed to be playing. Leaning forward a bit and tilting his head to the side, "And if I do?" he teased back, a little curious. It wasn't like he disliked the males dancing, so if he said he did like it what would he do? Give him a free lap dance?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Listening to the male, he had no reason to tease him. He had always wanted to travel the world himself, his first step just happened to be New York. Liam wanted to travel the different states, and then move onto different countries. He loved to see new places, Louisiana was home but home was only good for so long. Liam didn't want to be held down to one place, he couldn't understand how people could stay in one place for so long. Perhaps he was just an eager child in his nature to see and learn new things.

Liam liked his job, to others it may sound odd for a dancer to only just be a dancer. He would do this for as long as he liked. Dancing was his passion, as music was Alaine's passion. Liam had never had a mind for college really, it wasn't that he didn't want to. He did, he wanted to learn new things, but he wasn't the sit in class and listen to lectures kind of type. Liam smiled at the male as he blushed, seeing him smirk at his question. He didn't know why but he loved teasing the male, it was always amusing to see what he could say or how he would react. Liam watched as the male leaned closer toward him, he couldn't help but grin at the male as he spoke. He leaned closer toward the male, as he moved toward his ear, whispering softly, "Such a tease aren't we?" Liam replied pulling back a little as he looked into the male's eyes.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stiffened as the male leaned forward, thinking for a moment that he was going to kiss him again. He swallowed as the male remained close to him, whispering in his ear. By this point, his vibrant blush was practically giving out heat, his face felt like it was on fire. He couldn't think of any kind of witty comeback and was at a lose for words. When the male pulled away, he met his gaze before dropping it and playfully pushing the male back against the couch. "Oh I'm just getting started," he said, his hand still flat on the males chest as he hovered above him, and a mischievous grin playing about his lips. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for mercy." Alaine sat back waiting to see what the male might say or do next. He was truly loving their little game of trying to out tease one another. He found that Liam was quite the competitor and made for great company.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam watched the male seeing the blush upon his face. His eyes remained on the male's till he dropped his head, before he was pushed back against the couch. Liam hadn't expected the male to do such a thing, but he still found it amusing either way. He stared up at the lay beneath him. Liam searched the male's eyes for what he might do to him, but saw nothing. He grinned up at the male curiously, as he spoke. Liam didn't know what the male was going to do to him, but it was just more amusing to wait and find out. "Oh Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow to the male's words as he teased him. Liam found it nice to have the male willingly go along with his teasing instead of getting angry over it. There were those that took his teasing to serious and sometimes it ended badly. He stared down at the male's hand still on his chest as he remained still, before looking back up at the male again. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was pretty good at reading people despite how anti-social he was. Thanks to this little insight, it was easy to tell that Liam was just playing so he had no reason to get mad. At least for now it was friendly teasing, until the male did or said something to offend him, he would gladly go along with it. He was always in the need for a good laugh, so he found no harm in it. He watched the males expressions closely, expecting him to do something. When he did nothing he was confused, thinking he might have done something wrong even though he could still hear the teasing tone in the males voice. "Damn skippy." he replied, the smug look still on his face. "Don't think cause I have a grude against the world doesn't mean I can't show someone I like a good time. You might just be surprised by what all I can do." Alaine leaned back on his end of the couch, his elbow resting on the arm and his head tilted in his hand. He was careful with what he said, even though they were teasing one another, he didn't want to end up starting something he couldn't finish or make the male angry. He knew just as well as Liam did, all it took was one slip of the tongue and what starts as friendly teasing could turn into something drastic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male watched him, he couldn't help but sense the male hadn't expected his reaction. He was calm about his demeanor as he laid beneath the male. Liam stared up at the male, keeping his eyes on his showing a little mischief at the male as he smiled up at him. He laughed softly as the male spoke, before pulling away from him. Liam sat up, as the male pulled back sitting on the other side of the couch. He nodded at the male's words, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind then." Liam replied smiling at the male, as he sat up right, as he faced the male crossing his legs once again. He didn't want to push it with the male, so he was glad the male had quit there, even though he would have liked to continue with him. There was no reason to get such manners in between them right now, after all they were just starting to get to know each other. "Are you going to answer me?" He asked curiously, having not gotten the male's answer to his question yet. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine watched the male as he readjusted himself on the couch after his little assault. He was quite amused by their game, but wouldn't push it, it was enough for now. He doubted it would be that long before they picked right back up on it. He sighed as he once again started to settle down, arching his eyebrow at the males' question trying to remember just what it was he asked him exactly. He had been so distracted by their bit of teasing he'd almost forgotten. Alaine shrugged at the males question. "s**t, I don't know. It's not like I dislike it. If dancing is your thing, more power to you." he replied, hoping he was referring to the right question. Since other than the comment about teasing he couldn't recall the male asking him anything else. Honestly he didn't know what to make of the males' dancing. Yes he liked it, no he wasn't going to admit it. Or at least he wouldn't go into detail about how he liked to watch the male occasionally while in the DJ booth or at he bar. To him, those were just secrets that just didn't need to be shared.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam watched the male waiting to see if he would answer his question. He wanted an honest answer from the male. Liam waited patiently as the male seemed to try to figure out what the question was. He listened as the male spoke, nodding slightly at the male's words. The answer wasn't what he wanted but it was an answer. Liam knew the male had watched him, so there had to be something he wasn't telling him but he was fine with it. He smiled at the male, "Where is the first place you want to go when you travel the world?" There had been so many places he wanted to travel as well, as the states but he wanted to see the different countries, France for sure, and perhaps Germany then go from there. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Even though he hadn't been completely honest, he didn't doubt for a second that the male already knew his real answer. How could he not pay any attention to the male when he was dancing? Not only did he wear the least amount of clothing amount the dancers, but he seemed to be the only one up there worth looking at, in his opinion anyway. Alaine didn't date much so maybe he just had odd taste in men? Wait, no that's not right. Maybe.....no, in short, he just thought Liam was the cutest of all the dancers. Watching the male, he watched as he smiled at him before giving him another question. "Probably start in Europe. Maybe someplace like Amsterdam or Greece. Or if I'm feeling picky, just pick up a globe give it a good whirl and randomly place my finger somewhere. Where ever my finger lands that's where I'll start and from there just choose different places along the way. Might even use the same method for the whole trip.....but I don't think airport security will be too keen about me having a globe in my suitcase." he replied after giving a moments thought. "What about you? Where would you travel first?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male spoke, he couldn't help but laugh. He too didn't think airport security would allow such a thing. Liam couldn't help but imagine the male trying to explain why he needed a globe. He smiled at the male, as he finished speaking and asking another question. "Probably the states first. I know it sounds stupid, I could have done that a long time ago, but still I want to see the different places here and what it has to offer before moving out of the country then I'll maybe go to France or Germany." Liam replied smiling at the male, seeing they had different ideas of where to go but he didn't care it was just who they were. He wanted to eventually go to Greece to see the old ruins, and perhaps Egypt too to see the pyramids. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled as the male laughed. He decided that he liked the sound of it; it wasn't too loud, too soft or annoying. Like Liam, it was kind of cute. He didn't question nor tease the male about his travel ideas, to each their own, he guessed. Though to him, there wasn't much else in the U.S. that he wanted to see. The only places in the states he really wanted to go was maybe LA and San Fransisco. Other than that, nothing really came to mind. The states just weren't all that exciting to him. He preferred the ruins and the rich history and gorgeous scenery that you could only find in Europe. To him anyways, he knew there were plenty of gorgeous places in this world, but for years, it was where he'd always wanted to go. Maybe it was the same for Liam. It wasn't a bad thing, just a matter of opinion on where to go first. Everyone had their own plans. "So what's your ideal date?" he asked curiously. He wasn't sure if you could even call them dating yet, but he would at least like to know what the male might have in mind if they were to go out on one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam didn't really date a lot. He had only been out with a couple of people and it hardly lasted long enough to go any where. Liam looked over at the male as he spoke, he shrugged slightly to the question. He had no idea what his ideal kind of date was. Liam was a more relaxed person and just preferred to hang out with someone. He thought about it for a second before smiling at the male, "My ideal date would be something like last night." Liam replied, as he looked over at the male. He liked the idea of just spending time with someone and getting to know them. Liam didn't care about fancy places, for all he cared someone could take him to a fast food joint as a date. He wasn't picky, as long as his lover and him were together that's all that mattered to him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine wasn't that big on flashy dates and expensive restaurants. Having grown up poor, he wanted to be as less as a burden to anyone as possible. So any sort of date that required a suit and tie would be completely out of the question. He waited patiently as the male seemed to give thought as to what an ideal date was. As if the thought had never crossed his mind once in his life. Alaine smiled at the males reply, agreeing that although it was a little awkward, last night had been rather interesting. "So you always end up in bed after the first date?" he asked teasingly. Too easy. He couldn't not question the male about it. Even though he was the one to originally ask the male to come up to his room, he could have easily refused and told Alaine to shush and just go to bed like all his other friends did when he asked them to sleep with him. So he was kind of curious why exactly the male agreed to when it seemed as though when they first arrived at his place, he had every intentions of sleeping on the couch.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games