Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine took a minute to consider the males words. Sounded nice, but what type of dancing did he have in mind? Ballroom? Rave? And would he have to be all dressed up? He didn't know. Nodding, he smiled back at the male. He then proceed to shift in the males' arms so that he was facing away from him and able to comfortably lay against his chest. "But I wanna spend the night at your place." he said, looking over his shoulder at the male and smiling. He honestly didn't care what kind of dancing the male had in mind. A date was a date was a date. And he was already excited about it. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to get here. As he lay in the males arms his mind was rushing with ideas on hair, outfits, the works.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Dancing was something he enjoyed, and wanted to share it with the male. He didn't know if it was something the male liked to do, but it wasn't something that sounded bad. Liam wanted to spend time with the male and what better way than to go dancing. He wasn't forcing the male if he didn't want to. Liam just suggested something they could do together and have a good time. He waited for an answer from the male as he sat there. Seeing the male nod his head, he smiled glad the male was agreeing to what he wanted to do. He released the male as he moved in his arms turning around, as he laid against him. Liam put his arms around the male's waist, as he held him. He leaned back slightly as the male sat between his legs leaning against him. Liam was surprised the male wanted to stay at his house, he didn't mind really. "Are you allergic to dogs?" He asked curiously, just so the male was aware their was a dog at his home. Liam hadn't told the male about Elsie but he hoped the male didn't mind. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Even though he was completely hopeless with dancing without the aide of a video game, Alaine didn't doubt for a second that Liam had plenty of tips and tricks that could get him moving in no time. And he couldn't think of anything better to do than get a few up close and personal dance lessons from him. As for wanting to stay over, that was more like payback. After all isn't it only fair that Alaine get to see the his home after Liam got to see his? And aside from that, he found that he liked being close to the male like that. He didn't know what it was about Liam, but being close to him made everything alright. He didn't wake from night terrors, he wasn't at all iffy about personal boundaries as he usually was, and not once did he give any second thought towards kissing the male. It was like he was his old self again; the self that wasn't afraid of the world, didn't give a damn what people thought about him.It felt so liberating to be that self once more. He shrugged at the males question, honestly not knowing. "I wouldn't know. I never had any pets growing up,and I don't know anyone with a dog, so I don't think so." he replied, looking back at the male.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam was rather excited about taking Alaine to go dancing. He didn't know if the male could dance or not, but he didn't care either way. Liam could show him how to dance. He wasn't worried if the male could or not, but that didn't matter to him. Liam wanted to show the male a good time, at least something that was fun to him. He also didn't mind if Alaine came over, it was probably easier any way, since where he wanted to go was near his house. After the club, he could take the male to his house. Liam just didn't know if the male would do with dogs. Elsie wasn't that much of a pest, she usually was excited meeting new people but then went to lay down. As the male spoke, he was rather surprised that he had never had a pet before, let alone know someone who had one. He smiled as he held onto the male, as he laid against his chest. "Have you ever wanted a pet before?" Liam asked curiously not even sure if the male liked animals. There was people out there who didn't but he wasn't sure if Alaine was one, he hoped not, especially since he had Elsie. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine leaned his head back against the males chest, he pursed his lips in a moments thought. "Hmm......well since it's illegal to have the animals I'd really like, I guess maybe a dog or cat. Maybe like an Alaskan huskey or a blue pit mix. For cats I don't know maybe a black cat or a striped ginger. If I could afford it, I'd love to have something like a snowy owl or a grey timber wolf. " he said smiling up at the male. "What kind of dog do you have?" Alaine wasn't all that picky about animals. He'd been to the zoo a few times growing up, but the church he lived in, absolutely refused any kind of pets or animals. After he ran away, all the people he knew were other runaways. Pets weren't a big priority when you were trying to keep yourself alive. And since then he wasn't big on getting to know people so it wasn't that he didn't know anyone with pets, it's he didn't bother to learn if the people he knew had pets.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:35 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam listened as the male spoke. He rather enjoyed talking to the male and getting to know him. There was a lot of trivial things he didn't know about the male that he wanted to know. The male had an interesting taste in animals, which didn't bother him. He had never really thought about animals he wanted specifically, especially those that were illegal to own. "I have a pit bull mix named Elsie." Liam replied, answering the male's question as to what kind of dog he had. He had found Elsie when he first arrived in New York she was just a puppy than wondering around the neighborhood. Liam took her in, even though he had no where to live yet. He didn't like the idea of having an animal living on it's own, especially that young. Liam could be called an animal person, but he wasn't crazy that he had to save everyone. "So besides playing video games, what else do you like to do?" He asked teasing the male about playing video games. Liam was never into video games, he couldn't understand the point of sitting in front of a television while fighting characters or doing other things. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine grinned when the male told him what kind of dog he had. Now he really wanted to see it. Mix breeds were his favorite. To him, mutts were far more pretty than pure breeds. He rolled his eyes at the males teasing tone, making it sound as though playing games was all he did. "Well there's deejaying as you already know. I usually tinker with both Sam's and my car each month. Change the oil, brakes, keep up the engine, anything that needs fixing or updating."
"Don't let him near your car. You won't get it back for three days."
Again he rolled his eyes. He wasn't that bad. Just don't expect to go anywhere the day you give him your car. "Um let's see......I'm a bit of a bookworm. If you didn't notice, the entire living room is lined with books, same for the spare bedroom. Crazy mix of manga, manwha, classic novels, reference materials for art and anatomy, how to guides for different software. Those two rooms are like a small bookstore. Also when I'm not playing games, tinkering with cars, or reading, I'm practically glued to my laptop. I love finding new music, messing around with the Adobe suite, 3ds MAX, and Corel VideoStudio Pro X4. I'm an all around dork." he said. "What about you? Anything aside from dance fever?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam knew it wasn't as if the male played video games all the time. If the male wanted to play video games so be it, he didn't care. He listened as the male spoke, about what he enjoyed. Liam didn't have any interest in cars, they were just something to get around. He couldn't help but chuckle as the male spoke about not getting his car back if Sam worked on it. Liam had noticed the books, he found it interesting the male had such a large collection. He liked reading as well as a past time. Dancing wasn't the only thing he did, there was other things he enjoyed. "I'd have to say I like reading too. I don't read as often as I like to since I'm busy with work. I like traveling to different parts of New York to see new things I haven't seen before. Sometimes I go shopping mostly for clothes, trying to find new things to wear. Also I like going to the theater to see new movies, usually I go by myself or sometimes I go with my friend Johnny." He spoke naming off a few things he enjoyed. Liam realized he hadn't told Alaine about Johnny but there was really nothing to say, the male was his friend since childhood nothing more. "Where did you learn to work on cars?" He asked curiously, since he had never found an interest in them. Liam grew up as a child exploring with friends, or taking care of his brother and sister. He didn't have much want to mess with cars, or other things. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine could understand the male wanting to see different parts of the city. He and every other person new here. Having grown up here, he found that sometimes he took the city for granted. What tourist found new and exciting, he found dull and same thing, different day. He wasn't much for shopping, though he did have a tendency to pay a bit too much attention to what he was wearing. Even though he didn't want to stick out in a crowd, he made an attempt to at least look good. When the male brought up another mans name he cocked an eyebrow. Not out of jealousy, just mere curiosity. He knew the male was likely to be friends with other men, why wouldn't he be? Just because he was gay didn't mean he had to flock around a bunch of gossiping women. And even if he did, congratulations, it just proved he had more friends than Alaine, and the patience to even stand women. "Ooooh Johnny.Who's Johnny?" he asked in a teasing tone, before he asked him about cars. "Um, about when I was eleven or twelve. One of the caretakers, Alexander, he taught me. He's also to blame for my obsession with music. Give me a couple of hours, I could easily take apart an engine, clean it, and put it back together again. That summer, all we did was work on this old 80's Mustang. He was going to do it himself as a solo project, but since I didn't wanna be cooped up in the church all summer, I pretty much bugged him until he willingly let me work on the car with him. But he soon found out I was quick learner and actually knew a few things about cars. Not enough to get it running on the first try, but enough to be of use. It was fun. Has also helped me a lot whenever something goes wrong with my car."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Being a tourist had nothing to do for his love of travel. As a child his father would take the kids on his day off to see the different parts of Louisiana. He loved to see the old ruins of the city, and even the cemeteries. Sure looking at cemeteries would be a little morbid to someone, but it was part of the city and it's past. He liked to look at the beautiful buildings in New Orleans. Liam didn't have a lot of friends, only a few but mostly he had acquaintances; people he knew but never spoke to. Johnny was the only person he really talked to anymore, since they were close. He wondered how long it would take for the male to ask him, but he didn't have to wait to long. Liam knew the question would pop up as the male spoke, and he didn't mind telling him, it wasn't as if it was a secret. He listened to the male as he spoke about where he learned to work with cars. Liam liked listening to the male speak, he had a lot to say and it seemed much more interesting than his own life. "To answer your question, Johnny is a friend of mine. I've known him practically my whole like. He's a couple years older than me. Johnny used to live in Louisiana but then he moved here and I followed." He replied smiling as he thought about the phone call he got when the male wanted him to come to live with him. Liam knew the male was lonely, but he thought it was a good idea. He came on the first bus with merely a duffel bag in hand. "Also don't worry, Johnny and I are just friends. Plus he's straight." Liam replied letting the male know the small detail that counted. He had never slept with Johnny nor did he wanted. Johnny was more of a brother to him than anything. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine laid against the male listened to what all he had to say about this person named Johnny. He figured as much that it had to be a close friend, which was fine with him. After all, he was always rambling about Samuel, who happened to be his closest his friend. So it made for a nice change of pace. He was sure the male was probably tired of hearing him go on about their boss all the time. But he couldn't help to smile a bit in relief when the male told him that Johnny was straight. He wasn't sure why, considering they were still very much strangers to one another, but it bugged him to know the male had another whom he was close to. But in turn, it also made him wonder if he should bring up the fact that Sam was gay. If the male asked, he wasn't even sure where to begin on his relationship with Samuel. They slept together, they were close friends, it was an odd relationship that was borderline friends and lovers. "That's fine. I don't really care if he's gay or straight. I mean he's your friend, so that's all that matters, right?" he said. Which was partly true, and he hoped it stayed that way. He knew how some "straight" friends could be. You're fine one week, the next when you get a new boyfriend you start to see some changes, and your once straight friend is apparently no longer straight. He'd seen it.Twice. And he didn't want it happening to Liam. "Um....since you mentioned your friends' sexuality and all, you should probably know. Not that it means anything, but, um....well Sam isn't straight. He's gay." He turned a bit in the males arms to see what his reaction might be. He'd already told the male that they were close, but he hadn't gone into extent just how close and he was really hoping he didn't ask any questions. Not after things just settled between them and made plans for a date. He also hoped that Sam wasn't listening into their conversation, even though he already knew the man would be at the ready if Liam decided to split again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam had felt that he had to explain their relationship to Alaine. He didn't want the male worrying about him running off behind his back. There was no way that was going to happen. Liam wasn't the type of person to go behind someone's back and sleep around. He was a one man kind of person. Liam smiled as the male spoke, "Yep." He replied glad the male had understood him. Liam knew there was no chance of Johnny and his relationship changing. They were friends and nothing more, he never wanted that to change between them. Hearing the male speak, he really didn't care. It wasn't like it matter to him if Sam was gay or anything. "So.." Liam spoke as the male turned to see his reaction. He didn't know why it mattered if Sam was straight or gay, if he liked men, then he liked men. Liam looked at the male curiously, wondering if there was more to telling him that Sam wasn't straight then the male was telling him. He thought it was better not to ask right now. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine flushed pink and bit his lower lip unsure if he should tell. He could hear Samuel's words from earlier echoing in his head. 'Next one to hurt you like this, I won't stand by watch.' he had whispered. I love you, Alaine. I really do.' Alaine knew Samuel hadn't been lying when he told him this. He also knew that Samuel wanted him for himself. Liam only had one ******** up left before Samuel would swoop in and try to take him from him. Despite his cool and calm demeanor, Samuel could be quite protective when he wanted to be. And when the matters involved Alaine's well being, he became even more protective. "Well you know how I told you we're close?" he said slowly. "Well, he's also kind of.......I guess you could call him an ex? Maybe friends with benefits.......he's really protective and doesn't take lightly to misunderstandings. That's why he was pissed about earlier and threatened to fire you." Alaine waited, mentally preparing himself for some kind of outburst. This was about as far as he was willing to explain. But if the male asked him anything, he figured now would be the time to get it out in the open.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:05 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam stared down at the male curiously, wondering if he was going to say more on the matter. It wasn't any of his business on how far of friends they were. He just hoped that the male wasn't going to go behind his back and sleep with Sam either. Liam couldn't tell the male what to do after all they barely knew each other, and we taking things slow. He just didn't want the male do go and sleep with Sam since he wasn't going to. Liam nodded as the male spoke, not in the least bit surprised at his next words. He knew there was some sort of relationship beyond friends there, just not sure exactly which kind of one. Liam knew it was only understandable to be that protective of Alaine if there was something there. He shifted slightly as he held onto the male. Liam was glad the male had at least put that out there in the first place, instead of a couple days later he had to find out. He knew he had to ask and find out how far out the ex really went. "An ex.. and how long ago was that?" Liam asked not sure if he really wanted to know. He didn't think it was that long ago, there had to be more than what the male was telling him. Liam wasn't going to freak out, he just wanted to know more about the male, and he didn't want to be lied to. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was glad that the male seemed to be taking this well, but he still had his doubts. "Um.....when you say how long, do you mean when was my last date with him or when was the time I slept with him?" he asked, wanting to be honest. Because if they were going by dates, then probably six months ago, sleeping with him though.......Liam wasn't going to like this. And he knew he wasn't going to like explaining himself either. That was considering he even got a chance to explain himself. He wasn't even sure if the male would even hear him out after he told him how long it had been since he last slept with him. He bit his lip worriedly when the male shifted beside him, but luckily the male was still holding him and hadn't pushed him away yet. Alaine was almost starting to regret that he had even brought up the subject. Maybe it was easier that he just left it at, 'Just so you know Sam is my gay best friend.'. He didn't know, either way, he was looking at two options; keep the conversation going like an adult, or just shut the male out right now and don't say anything. He didn't want to start off with a bunch of lies so the truth it was. Here's hoping it didn't all blow up in his face.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games