Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 336 337 338 339 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:06 pm

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

Kirean could be cruel however he didn't think that's what Miguel wanted or needed. He didn't want to hurt Miguel after all what benefit would it be for him. Right now it was best to just give Miguel another type of attention. Standing behind Miguel, Kieran rubbed the washcloth over Miguel's back. He slipped closer soon feeling Miguel turn his head and kiss his cheek. Kieran smiled, he trailed the washcloth soon down toward Miguel's a**. He dipped his hand between Miguel's legs as he washed him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:03 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

To be honest he never wanted Kieran to be cruel. Playful, sure. But he was pretty sure he had seen some of his cruelty today and it hurt far worse than any injury he'd ever received. He hoped to never see that side of Kieran again. Though he knew he couldn't ask Kieran to promise not to act like that again. The man had every right to be angry. He wasn't angry or even bitter towards him. Just tired.Standing beside the male, he was patient as he ran his hand along his back. Turning his head, Jakob pressed a kiss to his cheek. He briefly closed his eyes as Kieran continued to wash him and slipped closer behind him. His cheeks warmed as his hand trailed past his lower back and between his legs. Opening his eyes again, he leaned slightly against the males chest. He sighed contently. Even though this wasn't exactly what Kieran wanted to be doing, he was happy all the same to be near him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:26 pm

User Image

User Image

Kirean wasn't bothered by washing Miguel. It was the least he could do. He slipped his hand farther down Miguel's back. Kirean felt Miguel lean back against him. He smirked lightly as he cleaned Miguel's a**. Kirean cleaned the outside of Miguel's opening as he wasn't about to finger clean his a**. He brought his hand away from Miguel's a** and around to the front. Kirean reached up as he started to wash off Miguel's chest as he remained close behind him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

He didn't care if he came off as clingy or if Kieran wanted to tease him. It had been a long day and he just wanted to spend time with the man. Leaning against him, Jakob allowed him to continue washing his back and a**. It was embarrassing, but he was sure the action went beyond mere cleaning. However, he wouldn't call him out on it. After all, he was sure that he was just as tired and clingy as he was. A few minutes pass and Kieran draws back his hand. Coming around to his front, he smooths the cloth over his chest and upper abdomen. Smiling to himself, he allows this too. He adores the males tender touch, especially after a day like today. A few moments back before Jakob turns to face him. "My turn." he says, softly. Holding out his hand, he waited to see if Kieran might hand over the washcloth. He didn't mind if he didn't. It wasn't as though he didn't know where the rest of them were kept. He could simply grab one himself. But for convenience sake, he wanted that one.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:38 am

User Image

User Image

Kirean wasn't bothered by Miguel's clingy behavior. After all he was being clingy himself. He couldn't help but crowd Miguel. Kieran wanted nothing more to shower him in kisses. Holding onto Miguel, he brought his hand around to clean his chest. It wasn't long before Miguel turned to face him. Kieran stood curious before Miguel spoke. He smirked lightly handing out the washcloth toward him. Kirean leaned forward however kissing Miguel against the lips before pulling back.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:57 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob liked his clingy behavior. He thought it was sweet and comforting in a way. Allowing the male to continue, he stood there a few minutes as his chest was washed. He rather liked the idea of being showered in kisses and would gladly let him. Though instead he soon made the decision to turn in his arms and face him. Before saying anything, he saw the curious expression on Kieran's face. Jakob made his demand known and was then handed over the washcloth. Reaching out, he started to take it from the males hand. Just before taking it, Kieran leaned closer to press a quick kiss to his lips. Jakob blushed as he kissed the man back. He smiled up at the man before taking the cloth from his hand. Turning it over in his own, he gently pressed it against his skin and ran the clothe along his abdomen.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:51 pm

User Image

User Image

Kissing Miguel, Kieran pulled back. He handed Miguel the wash cloth as he stood before him. Kirean wasn't bothered by the idea of washing each other. He found the idea amusing yet relaxing. Kieran watched as Miguel took the wash cloth on his hand and came closer. He felt the cloth against his chest moving over his abdomen. Kieran reached out running his hands over Miguel's hips as he held onto him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:28 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

After kissing the male, he took the cloth from his hand. Pressing gently against his skin, he washed along Kieran's abdomen and lower chest. He wasn't bothered by the idea of washing each other. It was just another excuse for him to be close to the man and invade his space. His cheeks turned another shade of pink as Kieran held on to his hips. "What would you have done, had I decided to just not leave your car?" he asked curiously. It was a question that had been weighing on his mind for some time now. And he was genuinely interested. He'd understand if Kieran had continued to be cold or even cruel towards him. But for curiosity sake, he wanted to know.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:56 pm

User Image

User Image

Standing before Miguel, Kieran enjoyed the feel of his hand against his chest washing him off. He was probably sweaty from his short workout when he returned home. Kirean reached out running his hands over Miguel's hips. He was caught off guard by the sudden question. Kieran didn't understand the point of it now. He knew it was coming but not right now. Kirean withdrew his hands from Miguel's hips. "Do you really want the answer to that question?" He asked knowing the answer to be a cruel one. Kirean didn't want to hurt Miguel nor argue with him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:20 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

He hadn't really noticed if Kieran was sweaty or not. Though his skin did feel a tad warmer than usual. He didn't say anything about and went about washing the male. Together they stood there a couple more minutes in near silence. Jakob was the first to break it. He watched as the male tensed at his question and soon withdrew his hands from his hips. Jakob didn't budge from his spot. He looked up waiting to hear what Kieran might say. Instead of an answer, he was given a question as well. Jakob thought about it for a moment. He was curious what Kieran might have done had he stayed. But at the same time, if it was bad that the man wouldn't even fess up, then maybe he was better off remaining ignorant. He too didn't want to be hurt or argue anymore today. They'd done enough of that for one day. "Is it really so terrible?" he continued, looking back up at him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:48 pm

User Image

User Image

Kieran didn't want to hurt Miguel, but he also didn't want to lie to him. He knew the answer to that question. Kirean would have done anything to get Miguel out of his car. Withdrawing from Miguel, he questioned him back. He watched as Miguel though stood there unmoving. Kieran listened as Miguel questioned him again. He shrugged, reaching out towards Miguel. Kirean slipped his hands over Miguel's hips again. "That depends ever been pushed or pulled from a car?" He asked with all seriousness as he stood before Miguel.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:19 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

He was grateful that Kieran was taking his feelings into consideration. But his curiosity outweighed hurt feelings. Jakob could take a few guesses on what the male might have done. However, he would rather he just tell him rather than assume the worst. He stayed there unmoving as he questioned him a second time. He watched as the male shrugged and reached out again, his hands sliding over his hips. His words didn't come as much of a surprise for him. However, his tone made him even more curious."I can't really say that I've ever really had either of them happen to me. Like I've jumped from a few cars, it was work related. But I don't recall ever being pushed. And if I was ever pulled, it was probably by my parents when I was being a bratty kid." he replied honestly. Glancing up at Kieran, he studied him for a moment. "Would you have hurt me if I didn't get out?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:44 pm

User Image

User Image

Kirean could understand Miguel's curiosity. He wasn't going to lie to Miguel but he was trying to skirt around the truth. Kirean didn't want to hurt Miguel physically or on purpose but he couldn't make promises. He held onto Miguel as he questioned him. Kieran understood his words after all he had experienced his fair share of escaping a moving car. He listened as Miguel questioned him again. Kieran sighed softly, "I don't know, I can't lie and say no I wouldn't have. However I just wanted you out of my car and away from me." He responded as truthfully as possible. Kirean wasn't sure if his words would hurt Miguel. Although he could take a few guesses.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:14 pm

User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob didn't want Kieran to feel like he needed to lie to him. He just wanted an honest answer. He couldn't promise he wouldn't get mad or upset by his words. But that would be his own fault. After all, he was the one who was so curious so he would only have himself to blame. Making his stance, Jakob continued to question him a third time. He watched the male sigh and listened to his words. It made sense that Kieran would do all that he could to try and get him to leave. In his head it almost seemed comical as he was sure he wouldn't go quietly. Reaching up, Jakob cupped the males' cheek and leaned up to kiss him. "Thank you for being honest with me." he said softly. Pulling back, he smiled lightly. It wasn't so much he enjoyed hearing Kieran's plans of physical violence, but it gave him an indicator on where things might go if he chose to defy his anger in a future fight.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:39 pm

User Image

User Image

If they had such a confrontation, Kieran hated to wonder how it would have gone. He had never hurt Miguel physically to cause pain. Kirean however wasn't beyond such actions. He wasn't trying to scare Miguel. Kirean soon felt Miguel's hand slide over his cheek as his lips pressed against his own. He returned the kiss before Miguel pulled back. Kirean listened as Miguel thanked him though it seemed odd. He nodded, "Sure, your welcome I guess." Kirean replied as he held onto Miguel. "So are you going to finish washing me or were you done?" He asked teasing Miguel.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 336 337 338 339 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games