Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Liam knew this was already going to blow up in his face. There was no way going around asking how long ago Sam and he had been together. He heard the male speak. Liam didn't think he was going to like the answer after all Alaine was known for sleeping around,but he didn't care. "Slept." He replied not caring how long they went on a date since it didn't seem like it was recent. Liam looked down at the male, he wanted things to be honest between them, after all lying off the bat wasn't a good sign. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine winced when the male responded. This wasn't going to blow over well. He already knew it. T-thre...." he paused to clear his throat, lifting his head to look the male in the eye as he spoke. "Three hours ago." he said softly, before turning his head away. He was waiting for it, the moment the male shoved him away, and wanted nothing more to do with him. Even the truth sounded like a lie. There was absolutely no method to his madness, and his madness was likely to drive this beautiful man away once more. He knew he didn't make a lot of sense at times and he was trying to be as clear as he could. He didn't want to tell why he had slept with Sam because it was likely to make it sound like he wanted to make Liam feel guilty, when in reality he just sucked at expressing his emotions.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam wasn't even sure if the wanted an answer from the male. He wondered how long the male would have waited to tell him that he and his boss had slept together. It wasn't as if they were just boss and employee, they were more than that. Hearing the male speak, he looked at him before the male looked away from him. Liam took the male's words into account. It was more than surprising to him than anything. He couldn't believe it was just three hours ago they were together. Liam didn't honestly know what to say to the male. He had no right to tell the male whom he could and couldn't sleep with. It wasn't as if they were a couple three hours ago. Liam wasn't even sure he could call them a couple in the first place. They had just started talking, and were now going on a date tomorrow. He liked the male and Alaine liked him as well. Liam knew he had to say something, it wasn't as if they could sit there in silence. "Promise me something. If we do go farther in this relationship and end up being together, be honest with me. There's nothing I hate more than being lied to." He spoke giving the male to think about. Liam had to right to really yell at the male and get frustrated with him. He couldn't control the male's life, nor could he blame the male. He had basically turned the male away in the first place by leaving him there in the restaurant by himself. "

]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He expected a hit, punch, nasty words. Signs that the male was disgusted by him. It was disturbing to him that he was actually hoping for this type of reaction. Alaine kept his head low but lifted his eyes, watching the male closely. Seeing the shock and disbelief spread across his face. He knew they weren't exactly together three hours ago, and it wasn't like they'd made much progress since, but he couldn't stop the guilt filling him. When the male finally spoke after a brief, aching silence. His eyes narrowed at the males words, he already knew he couldn't make such a promise. Shaking his head and scratching the back of his head, he said, "I can't........not all the time anyways. Depending on the topic, I'm usually always honest, but when you dig through the personal stuff, I don't like to talk about it." Alaine could understand the male not wanting to be lied to, he couldn't understand anyone who wanted to be lied to. But there were just somethings he wasn't ready to talk about. "Sorry." he said softly, laying his hands in his lap and drooping his head. He was being completely honest, but a part of him wished he wasn't.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:06 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam looked at the male as he still remained in his lap. He wasn't going to push the male away or hit him. Liam wasn't a physical person in the sense, sure he could get angry but never threw a punch. He watched as the male scratched his head, thinking about words to choose. Liam knew there was things the male couldn't and wouldn't tell him. He wasn't asking for that, he just didn't want to be lied to. Liam hadn't planned on asking the male about his past, let alone anything he couldn't tell him. He was wanting to get to know the male, not delve into his past. Liam knew there was also other things the male couldn't tell him, which was fine with him. He just wasn't completely comfortable with the male sleeping with Sam just three hours before he came here. "I know and I'm not asking you to either. I can't blame you for not being completely honest with me. I don't expect that much either. Anything you don't want to tell me when I ask, that's fine just tell me you don't want to talk about it if it get's to personal and I'll drop it." Liam spoke softly as he looked down at the male as he dropped his head. He didn't want to make the male feel uncomfortable by talking about something he didn't want to. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine looked up ever so slightly as the male replied. It wasn't just his past he was worried about, it was everything personal in general. He hated getting close to people, because getting close meant opening up, opening up meant making yourself vulnerable, being vulnerable.......he didn't want to go there. He didn't want to get his hopes up. Even though he already knew without knowing that Liam would never hurt him like that, he wasn't about to set him up for something that might not even last longer than two weeks. He merely nodded at the males words, completely understanding, but knowing the male wasn't really getting everything. But it was his own fault, the reason Liam wasn't getting anything was because he was refusing to tell him. "It's not just my past," he replied, "I'm really bad with communicating. I don't know how to make a conversation last longer than five minutes, I have an unhealthy habit of sleeping around just so I can numb my emotions..........are you sure you wanna be with a nut case like me?" He could feel his face flushing as he spoke, again for a second time that day, his words just came rushing out at once. He gave the male a worried look as he twiddled his thumbs and chewed on his bottom lip.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam listened as the male spoke. He couldn't understand why the male was letting him self down on purpose again. Liam felt like the male was just trying to push him away before things even got started. He didn't know where their relationship was going, or if it would even last but it was worth a try. Liam didn't want to be just a one night stand with the male, he wanted to get to know him and create something that lasted long than a day. "I don't care Alaine. I'm taking you as you are." He spoke giving the male his answer. Liam didn't care what the male did or how he was. He was taking him for who he was, he wasn't going to push the male away just over a few things. Liam was patient and wasn't going to force the male to be something he wasn't. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stared up at the male in shock. It had been a long time since anyone had told him that and meant it. He knew it sounded like he was trying to push the male away when in reality, he was just telling him what he was getting into. Only a handful of people had ever gotten close to Alaine, that same handful couldn't put up with his attitude and "odd" behavior. The only person from that handful was down the hall paying close attention to this conversation. As the shock subsided, he nodded his head, smiling a bit up at the male. He got it. Even though they barely knew one another, the male cared about him, even if it was just a little. Turning towards the male, he leaned over to press a small kiss to the males lips before leaning back against him once more. He really wanted their relationship to work. He also wanted to get over his issues so he didn't screw things up between them.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam looked down at the male and saw the shocked look on his face. He hadn't expected the male to be surprised by his words, but perhaps the male was just used to being thrown aside. Liam didn't plan on getting up and running away at the male's words again. He knew what he was getting himself into, and he wasn't worried about it. Liam wanted someone whom he could trust not someone who would throw him away just because they found something new. He watched as the male turned toward him, not sure what the male was doing. Liam returned the male's kiss before he pulled away and laid back down on him. He smiled as he put his arms back around the male, "Anymore twenty questions you got?" Liam asked the male curiously wondering if he wanted to ask him anything else. He knew there was more question to be followed but didn't know if the male had any at the moment. They couldn't just sit here in silence it was best to actually talk about something. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled against the males lips as he returned his kiss and wrapped his arms around him once more. He curled his fingers over the males' arm as he clung to him once more. He shook his head at the males question. He'd had enough of their twenty questions game. For now, he just wanted to curl up and snuggle. Just for a little while. "Maybe later." he replied, lightly squeezing the males arm and curling against him. He didn't want to think, he didn't want to talk, he just wanted to stay here in this mans arms and forget about cold dark world he knew so well. Alaine closed his eyes and laid his head head on the males chest as he made himself comfortable.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam felt the male's hands on his arms as he held him. He was content with the male, as he sat there. Liam didn't mind just sitting there in silence, though he wasn't used to it. He was a rather active person, he couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Liam nodded as the male spoke, he smiled as the male curled against him. He looked down at the male and saw that his eyes were closed. Liam laid his head against the couch as he sat there. He smiled happily as he sat there. Liam usually wasn't the type of person to hold someone or cuddle, but it seemed Alaine was. He didn't like to be touched all that much but with Alaine he made an acceptation. "

((Sorry if it's crap. Didn't know what to write.. ><))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:12 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ loved the lights, the way everything looked when he entered his work place. He knew it's history, he'd done some research, and he's also been around the block a few times, and had seen in change as he was growing up. Dressed in a leather jacket, skinny leather pants, a tight t-shirt and shoes, he stepped through the doors, smirking slightly to himself. 'Who shall I meet today...hmm?' He thought to himself. His hair was done up, spiked the way he liked it and partially placed over his face. He'd done his make up too, eyeliner and everything else...

So it took him a little longer to get ready to go out...He was a perfectionist, his looks had to be perfect, to die for. He wandered around for a moment, his hands in his pockets, seeing a few people around, smiling a little. He was glad he worked here...He'd just been dumped a few days ago by his boyfriend and he was still suffering...Heart ache was such a b***h. He got himself a drink and finished it in one shot, sighing a little to himself...Another day of dancing and a little sex, maybe it'd clear his mind..."Yeah...As if that will ever happen..." He muttered to himself, turning and setting his glass on a table and sat down in the chair for a moment, leaning back, having his legs purposely spread out wide with his hand between them, smirking a little to himself...See if that got people's attention...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } : Sorry if my intro sucks...>.< Adam's uke by the way. XD

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Despite all the bad things that happened to Alaine , he found that he still loved to snuggle and be close to the people he was with. He didn't understand why since he was usually so incredibly iffy about people touching him. But once he got to know the person a bit more and started opening up to them, he was like a fat, lazy cat you could never get off your lap. He laid there for what felt like hours on end. Liam who appeared to be nothing but skin and bone, proved to be quite warm and soft to lay on. Alaine was completely content. It wasn't awkward, they'd gotten some important stuff out of the way, and learned a good deal more about one another. What made it all worth the previous awkwardness was that the male was completely open to letting him just be himself. He knew his past, he knew some of his ugliness, and yet was still willing to be with him. There were very few people he'd let get as close to him as he had allowed Liam to get as he was now and this was all in just mere hours time. A half hour passed with them simply cuddling one another. Alaine opened his eyes, having fallen into a light slumber without even knowing it. He looked around, slightly dazed and confused before turning his head up to the male. Lifting a hand, he rubbed his eyes and gave a soft yawn. "What time is it?" he asked softly, blinking several times to keep awake.

[[it's fine. hope you don't mind the slight time skip. I couldn't really think of much else to put.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam sat there, he didn't know how long it had been. He wasn't really tired so saw no reason to sleep. Liam had gotten all the sleep he could of this morning. He felt the male shift in his arms as he sat there. Liam looked at the male curiously, before he spoke. He shrugged slightly not sure on the time, it seemed like two or three hours since he had been here. "I don't know. It's been about almost three hours, I think." Liam replied softly as he released the male and stretched out. He sighed softly as he looked around, his body was starting to stiffen from sitting in one position. Liam grabbed his phone and saw it was almost six already. He hadn't realized it was that late. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"The male was the type of person who could get in anywhere and anytime he wanted. He knew the club hadn’t even opened yet, but he still made his way inside. Alex didn’t care of the consequences at times. He liked to get what he wanted, be in cars, houses, business and even men. Alex liked to play, with his men. They were toys to him mostly a pawn in his game of life. He was rather sadistic at times; he didn’t care if he hurt people. Alex had never worked a day in his life but that’s how he liked it.

He made his way through the club, seeing the different people. Alex liked to watch the dancers; he knew there were a few new ones. His eyes wandered around the place, looking for something new. Alex couldn’t deny that he liked sleeping with different people he picked up. He liked to pick them up, take them home, toy with them and they tell them to get out when he was finished. Alex made his way toward the bar, he ordered a glass of wine since he preferred the expensive over the cheap swill they normally served to their clients. He walked over toward a table, sitting down. Alex took a sip as he surveyed the room, his eyes landed on a man. His black ensemble interested him; the male reminded him of a submissive in a way. Alex liked it, he couldn’t help but smile as he sat there watching the male.
"

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games