Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

With his face buried in the males chest he remained quiet. There were no complaints, this they both knew. Samuel wasn't the sort to remain quiet if something truly bothered him so that was no problem. But actually revealing his true feelings of what he thought and felt, it was hard for him. Even with someone he liked, he didn't enjoy being so familiar. Though he really did like Micha, he feared getting closer to him. He didn't need a repeat of one of his last relationships. While he lay there he felt the males fingers raking through his hair. The gesture was welcome and calming. Hearing him speak he recognized the teasing tone, it brought a small smile to his lips but still he shook his head. "I've got nothing." he replied, still not looking up at him. It was too embarrassing. There was absolutely no way he could tell Micha how much he liked it and wouldn't mind doing it again. It was about as hard to tell him as it was to tell him just how much thought he'd been putting into having a proper relationship with Micha. It just wasn't going to happen. At least not any time soon. He laid there stubbornly, thankfully saved for a change of subject by the loud growling of his stomach. He'd been so caught up in everything he'd almost forgotten how hungry he was. Pulling back a bit he glanced up at Micha silently asking him if he was about as hungry as he was.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image
                                                          " Of course Micha knew there were no complaints after all Samuel was never shy in that area. He was used to Samuel voicing his complaints if he had any. However he was still surprised by Samuel's sudden speechless manner. He wasn't bothered though as he remained relaxed with his fingers still toying with Samuel's hair. Micha laughed softly though at Samuel's words. "Alright then." He spoke figuring Samuel simply just was so shy at the moment and didn't want to tell him. Micha simply left it alone after all he wasn't going to push it unless Samuel really wanted to tell him. He remained content as he closed his eyes while he lay there for a while until he heard Samuel's stomach growl. Micha laughed softly as he opened his eyes. He glanced up at Samuel as he pulled back. Micha took in Samuel's silent question and nodded, "Mmm..Yes me too..We should probably eat." He spoke smiling at Samuel as he shifted to release him. Micha wasn't sure if Samuel intended to eat in the bedroom or if he wanted to eat in the dining room. He merely waited to see what Samuel had planned. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel was glad that Micha took his words for what they were. He wasn't trying to lie to the male, but he just wasn't that open about touchy-feely bullshit. Though these were things he would like to discuss with Micha, it was hard for him. Smiling brightly as Micha went along with his change of subject, he sat up with the male and grabbed for the box. He didn't care about eating in bed, the sheets were going to be changed soon anyways.Aside from that, he really didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting out bed, dressing, and going downstairs just to eat. He laid out the boxes in the middle of the bed in front of them and then passed Micha his drink along with a few tissues. Grabbing a slice of pizza for himself, Samuel dug in. The food was a little cold, but not enough to make him go downstairs to reheat it. He ate nearly half of his first slice in just two bites but made sure to take his take and actually taste his food. As the near silence started to make him feel awkward, he took a glance to Micha before speaking up. He swallowed hard and forced his nerves to be still for one moment. "Maybe the next time you're over or after our next date would you......you know....again?" he asked. Samuel glanced down at his pizza while he spoke. He could feel a fresh wave of embarrassment painting his already warm face. He dared not look at Micha while waiting for a response and stared down at his pizza like it was the most brilliant thing he'd ever seen.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha understood that Samuel wasn’t into talking about his feelings after all nor was he at times. He usually kept most things like that hidden from everyone. Micha preferred not to talk about things like that sometimes though there were very few he would choose to elaborate his feelings with. He saw no need to push Samuel after all he didn’t think it was anything bad. Micha watched as Samuel got out of bed and went to get the pizza box. He shifted on the bed as he sat up and crossed his legs. Micha ran a hand through his hair as he sat there waiting for Samuel to return. He watched as Samuel returned with the box of pizza and set it between them. Micha took his drink from Samuel as he thanked him quietly. He took a sip from it as he sat there. Micha watched as Samuel dug in grabbing a slice. He reached in grabbing his own slice and started to eat as well. Micha wasn’t as starving as Samuel so it didn’t eat it as fast as him. He took notice of the silence as they sat there but it didn’t bother him. Micha was used to the silence as he sat there while he continued eating his pizza. As time passed, he was surprised however he hear Samuel’s sudden request. Micha didn’t let it show on his face though as he glanced at Samuel. He smiled taking in Samuel’s embarrassment watching as he looked down at his pizza. Micha slipped his free hand up as he brought Samuel’s face to look at him. ”I’d be happy to do it again.” He spoke smiling before leaning over and kissed Samuel’s lips gently before pulling away. Micha dropped his hand from Samuel’s face and returned to eating his pizza smiling a little to himself. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He sat quietly while waiting for Micha to answer. It was strange enough for him to bring up some sort of intimate conversation, even stranger to be suggesting something like this. He could only imagine what Micha could be thinking of him this very minute. He tried not to let that bother him. It didn't matter. He liked Micha and he liked sleeping with him. There was no harm in asking, right? About to take another bite of food, Samuel glanced up as Micha touched his cheek, forcing him to look at him. A shy smile touched his lips as the male spoke and pressed kissed him gently. Samuel kissed back his smile still in place as Micha pulled away. Returning his attention back to the pizza in his hand, he finished off the slice in just a few bites. Tossing the crust in the waste bucket beside the nightstand, he wiped his mouth, and took a sip at his own drink. Taking another sip he glanced again towards Micha while he slipped back into his usual silence, his mind abuzz with all the things he wanted to talk or worried about but was too much of a courage to bring up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha would be lying if he said he wasn't curious about what Samuel was thinking. He found that Samuel could be rather mysterious at times when he wanted to be. Micha wished he knew at times what Samuel was thinking after all it would be things easier between them at times. He tried not to pry after all it would only push Samuel away if he did. As he ate his pizza it wasn't long before he finished his first slice. Micha grabbed a napkin as he cleaned off his hands then grabbed another slice. He started eating his second slice when he felt the telling sign that he was being watched. Silence had spread between Samuel and him as they sat there after they had spoken a few sentences. Micha wasn't surprised though after all it was normal between them. He munched on his pizza still feeling Samuel's eyes on him. Micha glanced toward him and smiled at him, "Something on your mind?" He asked curiously wondering if Samuel would tell him or simply dismiss the question as he had done before. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel always had something on his mind. It'd probably kill him if his mind wasn't abuzz with random thoughts of work, relationships, and whatever else decided to pop up at a moments notice. Right now his mind was alive with all of the above and more with Micha at the focal point of it all. They'd grown close in their short time together. It was both a terrifying and exciting thought, but one he tried not to dwindle on for long. Instead he let his mind think of other things about Micha; what to have for dinner, what would be good for another date, or how much time he'd get to spend with him before needing to rush off for something most likely work related. These were just a few of his many pondering. He quietly stole a few glances towards the male while nibbling on his second slice of pizza. When Micha caught him staring he immediately looked away and turned his attention to his pizza it was the most fantastic thing he'd ever seen. Hearing him speak he nodded, "You mostly." he replied quietly while stealing another glance his way. "And I'd be completely insane for wanting to start calling you my boyfriend. What do you think?" The words spilled out before he could them. Though they were true, it was the first time he'd ever mentioned it out loud. He hadn't ever really been satisfied with calling their relationship just friends or even nothing at all. One seemed too casual while the other seemed as they didn't know one another at all. He didn't like the ring of sex friends, friend with benefits, or even partners. All seemed too inconclusive for his taste. While calling Micha his boyfriend seemed too forward. Especially while he still wasn't a fully one percent on board with the idea of even having another boyfriend. But he still couldn't ease the annoying urge to have something more defined with the man.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was true that their relationship was hard to define let alone put words to. Micha never thought to put words to it really since Samuel didn't want to in the first place. He didn't want to allow himself to either since it would do him no good. He knew going into the relationship their relationship would never be one of a truly defined relationship. As he waited for an answer, Micha couldn't help but be surprised by Samuel's words. The feeling of surprise showed clearly on his face as he looked at Samuel with curiosity. He couldn't help but wonder if Samuel was joking with him but he knew Samuel would never joke about something like this. Micha took a moment to collect his thoughts before speaking. "I thought you never wanted that between us and now you want to change that?" He spoke watching Samuel still with curiosity. Micha wasn't opposed to the idea after all it was something he was interested in fact. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel wasn't joking. It was one of those rare moments where he had no joking, no charming smile, and no teasing manner at all. He was dead serious this. It was true that he'd told Micha before he wasn't sure if the male could ever be his boyfriend, but things were changing, he was changing. Whether that was a good or bad thing, right now he couldn't tell. But right now it seemed like it was constantly nagging him to not have something more definite to call the male and he couldn't really explain why without contradicting his own words. Taking another bite he waited for Micha to answer. He expected the shock that came from him. He could only imagine what he must be thinking right now. Here he had told him one thing and already he was saying something else. He wouldn't blame Micha for being suspicious or anything else he might be feeling towards him. Samuel waited patiently while Micha collected himself before speaking. In the meantime he set down his food and wiped his hands and mouth clean while listening carefully to Micha's words. "Actually I said your chances of ever becoming my boyfriend was highly unlikely, I didn't say you'd never be my boyfriend. I'm not that heartless to mess with someones emotions like that." he replied as gently as he possibly could. The last thing he wanted was for Micha to think this was all some bad joke he was trying to play. Now was not the time to be joking around and he knew that. "I can't say my feelings on the matter have really changed much than what I've told you before. I still can't promise you some cliche, into the sunset, rest of days kind of happiness. But I'm also sick of referring to you as my friend or the guy I'm sleeping with. You're obviously not a guy I'm just sleeping with because if you were, I'd have already sent you home by now and asked you never to call me again. And you're not my friend either because I don't kiss my friends nor I do I let my friends get this personally close to me. So why not call you my boyfriend? I'm already obviously ******** crazy about you. And if I happen to fall in love with anyone again, I wouldn't mind it being you." Again the words spilled on their own will. His thoughts from the past several days seeming to pour one right after the other. He cover his face with a hand as he glanced away with his face on fire. This was practically a love confession for Samuel.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was hard to ever think of Samuel loving him however the thought wasn't impossible. Seeing no hint of smile upon Samuel's face, made Micha know Samuel was serious. He knew things were changing between them. Micha liked the changes and preferred them to how things started out between them. While he spoke, Micha watched as Samuel set his food down and wiped his mouth and hands off. He couldn't help his reaction to Samuel's sudden question. It caught of off guard. Micha listened as Samuel spoke nodding slightly. He remembered their conversation after all Samuel had told him to find someone else who wouldn't hurt him instead. As Samuel continued to speak, he couldn't help but smile a little. Micha knew that their relationship would never be sunshine and rainbows which was definitely something he never wanted. The more Samuel spoke, Micha couldn't help but find his words to be a sudden confession. He grinned lightly as Samuel finished speaking and covered his face with his hand then looked away. Micha shifted closer toward Samuel as he pulled his hand away from his face. He slipped his fingers through Samuel's as he held onto his hand. "I know you're not that heartless of a person Samuel...and I'm not expecting you to offer me the sunset either because that's not what I want....Plus just knowing that you've even considered the idea of wanting me as your boyfriend is surprising and it's not something I'm going to turn down either...I'm willing to accept the idea ." Micha spoke as he kept hold of Samuel's hand as he smiled at him. He wanted to accept Samuel as his boyfriend after all he knew he might not get another chance ever again. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

His face felt like it was on fire. Even more than when they were intimate just minutes before. Though every word he spoke was true, he still couldn't help feel embarrassed by them. He was for the most part an honest man, but this was a whole new level of honesty. One he chose not to use that often for obvious reasons. With his face covered and turned he couldn't see Micha's reaction. But since he didn't feel him leave the bed or burst out at him in any way he took that as a good thing. He could only imagine what sort of expression Micha might have and only hope it was a good one. He felt the bed shift beneath him and allowed Micha to take his hand. Listening to him speak, a shy but happy smile crossed his lips. Turning toward the male, he cupped his cheek, and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Just remember what you're getting yourself into." he said softly, his tone half teasing. Leaning forward he kissed Micha again, a bit reluctantly to pull back. He was incredibly happy right now. He honestly didn't know how Micha would react. After their previous conversations, he thought for sure the male wouldn't want to have any kind of relationship with him. But he was wrong and he couldn't be happier that he was. It wasn't going to be picture perfect, but he'd try his best not to be a** and end up wasting both of their time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image
                                                          " There was no reason for Micha to be bothered by Samuel's words. He also knew what he was getting into in the beginning when he first started all this with Samuel. Micha knew not to hope for much but at least they were making small steps in their relationship. As he spoke to Samuel, Micha couldn't help but find him cute though he woud never say it to his face. He found that Samuel's embarssments were quite suiting enough after all it wasn't often he got to expierence them. Feeling Samuel cup his cheek, Micha smiled before he was kissed. He returned the kiss before Samuel pulled away to speak. Micha nodded smiling a little at Samuel's teasing tone. "I know." He spoke before Samuel kissed him again, as he returned the kiss. Micha was glad things were going better than expected as well. He hadn't expected any of this to happen when he tempted Sameul after he ordered the pizza. Micha released Samuel's hand so they could finish eating. He picked up another slice of pizza and started eating as he sipped on his drink. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel knew Micha wasn't stupid enough to agree to something like this if he wasn't completely sure. But he had to make sure. It was terrifying enough to know he was setting himself up for potential heartbreak. But the possible guilt of screwing up with a great guy like Micha was a while new level of terror. He hoped things would be different this time. He really wanted things to be better this time around. Samuel smiled at Micha as he teased him back before kissing him again. After Micha pulled back, he remained seated close to him. Picking up his half eaten slice of pizza he resumed eating. Like before he stole shy glances, his smile still in place. He soon finished off another slice, tossing the crust in the trash and grabbed for one last piece. "Hey, what do you feel like doing after lunch?" he asked, breaking the silence again. He didn't really care if they just stayed up here in his room, but he figured he'd ask anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image
                                                          " It was true that Micha would never agree to something before first considering the consequences. He took had considered the idea that things might go poorly with Samuel but so far they hadn't which he was grateful for. Micha never thought they would have gotten this far. As they sat there, he continued eating his pizza. Micha could feel Samuel's eyes wandering toward him still. It was a new feeling to be watched by Samuel like this it almost made him blush under Samuel's watchful eye. He finished eating as he wiped his hands off. Micha grabbed his soda as he sipped on it while he sat there. He glanced toward Samuel as he threw his crust in the trash. Micha soon heard Samuel speak and shrugged lightly. He had no plans really for what they did afterwards. Micha was simply enjoying his time being in Samuel's presence. "I don't know..I didn't really have a plan...We can do whatever you want." He spoke smiling at Samuel. Micha shifted as he set his soda aside. He uncrossed his legs as he moved to lay back on the bed as he watched Samuel finish eating. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Despite their personalities, Micha wasn't the only one surprised about them still being together. Forget just being together, he didn't even think they would have gotten to a first kiss or even hand holding. They were polar opposites and yet he couldn't stop himself from being insanely attracted to Micha. But so what? Micha was cute, smart, an amazing kisser, and was one of the few people that could actually stand all his questioning and teasing only to retort with his own questions and teasing. Those were just some of the things he enjoyed about the male. As continued to steal glances, he could tell that Micha himself was getting embarrassed. That fact only made his smile grow. After questioning him, he nibbled on his third slice, glancing back when he soon heard him speak. He nodded in response and finished off the slice in two more bites. Like before he wiped his mouth and hands, tossing the crust in the trash along with his used napkins. There were still a few slices left in the box, but he was too full to eat anymore. Seeing Micha lie back in his bed, he assumed he was finished as well. Closing the box, he moved it out of the way and laid down on his stomach beside Micha. "Hmm....we could go down the pool for a swim, or down to the game room for another round of eight ball, or take a walk around outside." He rested his chin in his palm and swung his leg back and forth absentmindedly while he spoke. After a moments silence, Samuel moved lay on top of Micha. "We could also just stay up here. Stay naked. Talk. I've got a bottle of jäger under the bed if you feel like making the conversation interesting."

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games