Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:43 pm

User Image
                                                          "It was true that Micha could stand Samuel’s random questioning and teasing among other things. He wasn’t bothered by such things after all he knew Samuel probably tolerated odd things that he did. Micha couldn’t help the embarrassment he was feeling from Samuel after all it wasn’t often Samuel looked at him like this. It was a new experience for him. Micha was finished eating as he lay there. He couldn’t eat anymore after three slices of pizza and half his soda. Micha relaxed as he lay there watching Samuel finish up his pizza. He watched as Samuel finished off his pizza then cleaned himself off with his napkin. Micha remained where he was as Samuel closed the box and set it aside then moved to lie down beside him. He listened as Samuel spoke suggesting a few things they could do. Micha smiled as he watched Samuel lay there swinging his legs back and forth. He soon watched as Samuel slipped closer and lay on top of him. Micha slipped his hands toward Samuel’s waist as he held to him. He grinned lightly as Samuel spoke. Micha slipped a hand up as he ran it through Samuel’s hair. ”Oh really?...And what did you want to talk about?” He asked smirking up at Samuel as his other hand slid up Samuel’s back."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:40 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

A few things that he tolerated about Micha came to mind such as his attitude and sarcasm. But they were minor and only bothered him when things were starting to or already were heated. Other than that, Micha really wasn't that bad compared to other people he'd been with. Laying on top of the male, he felt relaxed as Micha brought his hands up to his back and hair. He listened to the males reply and gave it a minutes thought. "I don't know, what is something you haven't told me yet?" he asked, "Like were things always bad while you lived in Germany? Or how did you even end up in France? And, this one I've been rather curious about for awhile but didn't want to seem rude or ignorant; when did you learn English?" Naming off a few of his burning questions, he lay there quietly, enjoying the feel of Micha's hands on his back and lazily running through his hair.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he wasn’t that bad compared to others nor was Samuel which he was lucky for. He lay there comfortably beneath Samuel as his fingers slipped through his hair and his other hand lightly ran over Samuel’s back. Micha watched Samuel as he lay there. He listened as Samuel listed off a few questions but couldn’t help but laughing at them. Micha couldn’t help but find the questions amusing in a way. He shook his head lightly as Samuel spoke questioning him. ”No, things weren’t always that bad in Germany. I actually still miss it some days.” Micha spoke smiling up at Samuel as he lay there. ”As for how I ended up in France, my mother had left me a small fortune before she passed away. I took the money but never spent it while I lived on the streets for about a half a year doing odd jobs to make more money then I took the money, then got myself a plane ticket and boarded it to France.” He spoke letting his fingers run through Samuel’s hair absentmindedly. ”And for your English question, I was taught English during my school years. It’s customary for students in Germany to learn English in school as a second language.” Micha spoke smiling up at Samuel as he lay there. He didn’t mind answering Samuel’s questions after all he found them amusing. ”Anything else you wish to know?” Micha asked curiously watching Samuel."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He laid there comfortable as Micha stroked his hair and asked his questions. There were plenty of questions he had for Micha, but he wasn't sure which he would ask and which he'd blatantly ignore. Samuel was well aware that Micha's life had been much harder than his own so he didn't want to pry too much and bring up any unwanted questions. He watched Micha shake his head and seem rather amused by the things he was asking. So instead of leaving them unanswered, he replied to his questions. They weren't long nor too detailed, but it did give him a bit more insight to how the male had lived before they even thought of meeting. Listening, he nodded along to show he was paying attention, though mildly distracted by the lovely feeling of Micha's fingers moving through his hair and dancing across his back. As he was asked if he had anymore burning questions, he gave it another moments thought, feeling Micha's eyes watching him carefully as he did so. "Hmm depends. Can I ask anything personal? Say for example, if I asked how old you were the first time you had sex or if you've ever been in love. Would you answer? Or is that too much?" He replied just as curiously. Samuel knew that for the most part Micha didn't mind answering some of his questions, but there were also some things that had come up before he knew it was better to just leave alone. He respected Micha enough to try to avoid such topics, but it was difficult at times when he yearned to know more about him. Samuel wasn't asking for anything too graphic, just enough to give him an idea.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:27 pm

User Image
                                                          "It was true that there were some questions Micha wasn't willing to answer however they were few. He didn't mind answering Samuel's questions after all they didn't bother him and were merely harmless. The answers to his question were simply after all they needed need to be detailed to be answers. Micha lay there as he waited to see if Samuel would ask more questions. His fingers continued to slip through Samuel's hair and roam over his back. He listened as Samuel spoke and shrugged a little. Micha knew Samuel found that nothing was off limits and everything was personal when it came to his questions. He smiled lightly at Samuel's questions. "Those aren't too personal...and yes I'll answer...I was nineteen when I first had sex and there's many I've had deep feelings for but as for being in love I'm not sure." Micha spoke hoping that satisfied Samuel's question. "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:56 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

After voicing his next questions he watched Micha shrug and again not seem to mind what he was asking him. He laughed a bit at Micha's response. "Well color me impressed. Normally I get slapped or at least a weird look for asking something like that. Most people I know would find offense in asking them. Even more so for even thinking of asking." he replied. "But at least you waited longer than I did. I was almost seventeen my first time. Head cheerleader, had a nice a**, a junior I think maybe a senior. She made the most annoying sounds. It was like ******** a squeak toy." Samuel grimaced as he recalled his first time. It was not a pleasant one at all. But back then he was insanely paranoid about his parents finding out he was gay. Lucky for him a fake girlfriend came cheap.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm

User Image
                                                          "There were few questions that bothered him but sexual questions wasn't one of them. He would probably answer any question that came to mind. Micha didn't find anything wrong with the questions. He listened as Samuel laughed when he responded. Micha merely just let him not bothered by it either. He listened as Samuel spoke and couldn't help but shrug a little. "Yes well most people are prudes about such things." Micha spoke nonchalantly as he continued to listen to Samuel speak. He couldn't help but laugh however as Samuel told him about his first time. "I'm sure." Micha spoke laughing softly finding it amusing"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel snickered as Micha wasn't offended, agreeing as he spoke. "That they are," he replied, grinning down at the male. "Especially some of those old money types. Y'know the kind that go back seven or more generation back; don't even remember how they got rich, just know that they are. I swear those people are impossible to please. You don't even want to think about bringing up their sex life unless it's about who's next to inherit the family fortune." As they moved on to Samuel's first time, he laughed along with Micha. It was bad. About as bad as he described, maybe even worse. He tried not to think about it much since it had been his first and last time ever being intimate with a woman. Had he not needed a fake girlfriend and some stories to go along with his lie, he never would have touched her. "To make matters worse not long after I slept with her, my phone decided it would be fun to call her when I was with my first guy. Needless to say, paying for her silence did not come cheaply and as punishment I still had to pretend to be her boyfriend." Samuel continued to laugh a bit as he spoke of his experiences. They weren't all that great, but they weren't too terrible either. Though his "girlfriend" had been troublesome, she at least kept his secret. Whether anyone even suspected him of being gay, he didn't know. But with her on his arm, it kept him from being disowned and tossed to the street while he was a teenager, which he was forever grateful for.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 am

User Image
                                                          "Micha continued to lay there contently beneath Samuel. He didn’t mind lying here talking after all it wasn’t often that they did. Micha listened as Samuel talked about stuck up older rich people. He nodded in acknowledgement and couldn’t help but laugh a little as well. Micha knew what it was like to deal with stuck up people as well in his line of work; it proved to be rather annoying. He knew Samuel probably had it worse however than he did dealing with stuck up individuals. As they moved onto Samuel’s first time with a guy, Micha laughed along with Samuel as he spoke. He could only imagine how terrible that had been for Samuel at the time. ” That had to be fun seeing as she knew your little secret now.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel lightly as his fingers danced over Samuel’s back as he held onto him. He was glad that he never had to prove himself by sleeping with a woman. Micha didn’t understand how Samuel could put up with it but he admired him for it. "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:06 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was true that he did have some experience with the old rich types, but it wasn't too unbearable. For the most part, his mother played bridge or croquet with the wives. While his father smoked cigars, drank brandy, and talk business over a game of squash or tennis with the husbands. Samuel was usually left by himself as many of the old families children were either older or younger than him. He had no interest in the games the adults were playing, so he'd sometimes slip away upstairs with a few books and his violin. As he grew older and entered high school, sleeping with the cheerleader was by no means a choice. His private school was one of those schools where only New York's finest attended. It wasn't uncommon to hear whispers of peoples sex lives and in a way your relationships determined your caste. With Samuel being the youngest, his brothers had already set quite the reputation for him to uphold. The fact that he had even waited until he was a junior and not sooner brought about many questions and general prying. Trying to appear "normal" for four years had been exhausting. As he went on to talk about his first time with a guy, he was jostled a bit as Micha laughed beneath him. "Hmm in the beginning it was. She was livid when she found out. I think she thought I was bisexual at first, so she tried all different stuff to keep me interested in only her. When that didn't work, she often threatened me that she was going to tell not only my family, but the entire school as well - which at my school was a very real threat; some of those rich brats were really into their religion and extremely homophobic. So yeah...not something I wanted to get out. Later I think she finally started to realize that I was never going to be the boyfriend she wanted or like her as she liked me. But I give her kudos for trying. By that point though i went ahead and offered her five thousand dollars and one date for her silence. She countered with ten thousand and to be her boyfriend until she graduated at the end of the year or it was no deal." He paused a bit wondering if he should tell Micha anymore. He'd already given him a good idea of the experience, he didn't think he needed a play by play of the next four months. It was nothing special. Just dates, meeting the family for brunch, and everything in between so that they appeared to be a normal couple. Lucky for him, he didn't need to sleep with her again. The entire student body thought they were this great couple. He still hated that he had to do such a thing though. It had been absolutely disgusting and had it not been for his active imagination, he probably wouldn't have been able to have gone through with it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 pm

User Image
                                                          " Micha was glad that he never grew up in a rich life style. He didn't think he could handle it like Samuel could. Micha barely put up with the snobbish models who walked through his door. The only reason he tolerated them was because it was his job to. At least with them however he stood behind the camera instead of in front of it. As he lay there listening to Samuel speak, Micha simply shook his head a little. He couldn't imagine having to put with Samuel's ex but then again woman proved to be rather set right in their hallucinations sometimes. He wasn't bothered by listening to Samuel talk about his school life with trying to play straight with a crazy ex. However it was true that Samuel had given him enough detail to understand. Micha let his fingers slip from Samuel's hair and slide down his back with his other hand. "So besides playing fake boyfriend to some hopeless chick... Did you learn anything else you should never do again?" He asked teasing Samuel lightly as he smiled up at him. "
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Though Samuel was used to those rich snobs, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a bit jealous that Micha didn't have to deal with them nearly as much as he did. Even though he no longer lived at home he still had to come back now and again for family functions, special occassions, and any other excuse his family could come up with to get him to spend more time with them. Finishing up his story, he felt Micha's fingers slip from his hair to settle near his lower back. He smiled back at Micha as he was teased. "Yeah, the next time I try to find a.girl to pose as my girlfriend I should run a background check and make sure she's not completely psycho." he teased back. "Or better yet, I'll just lie and tell my family I'm still single. I really don't have the patience to play boyfriend to someone I don't even like." Leaning down Samuel pressed a kiss to Micha's lips. He had no plans of being a boyfriend to anyone but Micha. He had no patience to deal with another girl and he hadn't touched another guy the whole time he'd been with Micha.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm

User Image
                                                          " Micha was glad he didn’t have to deal with rich snobs after all he didn’t think he could. He did what he could in his business to deal with them. As Samuel continued to speak, Micha lay there listening as he held onto him. He smiled lightly as Samuel teased him. Micha knew Samuel wasn’t completely his after all Samuel had a fiancé to call his own even if he didn’t want her. He ignored that small fact after all knowing it wasn’t Samuel’s choice. Micha kissed Samuel back as his hands slid over his back and down to his waist. He was happy however that Samuel had actually decided to move the relationship onto official terms instead of simply being strangers who went on dates and slept together. "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:22 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Fiancé or not neither Samuel nor her claimed the other. As far as he was concerned seeing as they were both gay, both parties were simply strangers tied into an unfortunate fate. He hated the idea of being forced to marry her, even more so since she had chosen someone she wanted to spend her life with. From his point of view, it would seem their engagement had already fallen into default. But he knew his parents, nor hers would see it that way. He hated that. He didn't want to cause Micha any unnecessary worry, especially now that they would be on official terms. Micha was all he wanted, he had no want or need for his fiancé or any other woman his parents might try to push on to him. If he could get away with it, he'd much prefer they just live as a bachelor and do as he please as they had been the past few years. Sadly there was no telling how much longer he could ride that freedom train. Sooner or later they were going to want him to settle down and marry, have kids, the whole nine yards. The thought was terrifying. Pushing away any and all thoughts of a marriage he refused to let happen, relaxing in Micha's warmth, smiling as he was kissed back. "So what about you?" he asked after pulling back from the males' lips. "Any embarrassing relationship stories you care to share?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 pm

User Image
                                                          " Micha didn't worry over the fact that Samuel was promised to another. He knew he couldn't change it after all. Micha was content for the moment however with how things were. He was glad that Samuel and he was on 'boyfriend' terms. Micha kissed Samuel until he pulled away. His fingers slipped over Samuel's waist as he held onto him. He glanced at Samuel as he spoke. Micha shook his head lightly, "Not really." He spoke smiling at Samuel. There wasn't really embarrassing things that had happened in his relationships. His relationships were rather short but fairly normal up until now. He found that the time he spent with Samuel was different than what he was used to but he rather enjoyed it. "
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games