Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel lay there awaiting the males answer. For a moment he was almost positive that Micha wasn't even going to say anything since they finished discussing the matter. But his curiosity always did like showing up at the worst time. Not only that, he wanted a more definite answer on what to expect if he ever caused a ******** like this again. He didn't necessary expect the male to use the same punishment twice, or even give him the chance to try something like that twice. But the reference was nice to keep tucked away as a lovely reminder on what could happen. After Micha spoke he was quiet for a moment letting that information just seep in. By the tone of his voice he could tell just how serious Micha was. If this happened again he certainly would not be getting a third chance. "I figured it might be something like that." he said, though more to himself than Micha. He knew he'd upset the male by doing so, but he panicked. He wasn't sure what else he could have done without causing trouble for them both. After letting his mind filter a few suggestions he sighed and turned his attention back to the male. "So another not so hypothetical question. Say such an occurrence, and knowing my family it probably will, what do you suggest I do? Setting up a room with food, wi-fi, and an attached bathroom wouldn't be too hard. But somehow that seems a bit inhumane, almost like I'd be keeping you prisoner." When and if such a thing occurred again, Samuel wasn't sure if he could so simply have the chance to send Micha away. Especially now that they were officially dating. He didn't think...no he knew he wouldn't have another chance if he screwed up again like that. But he didn't know what else to do. Even if he could successfully hide Micha away, what was he supposed to do if they heard him moving around, going to the bathroom? He lived alone and his tabs were so closely watched that the idea of having a roommate was simply impossible thanks to two factors. One, he owned this mansion. Two, he was loaded. The idea of a roommate was ridiculous and clearly unneeded. He was also positive that Micha would be livid if he were to introduce him as such.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha couldn't help his words though he did mean every word. He didn't like being pushed aside like that. Micha was used to rejection but not in such forms. He knew that there were differences among them and this was one of them. Micha didn't like it but he would have to get used to after all it probably wouldn't be the last time. He watched Samuel as he seemed to take in his answer. Micha knew it probably seemed harsh but he wasn't likely to allow such things to happen again. He nodded as Samuel finally spoke. Micha continued to lay there in silence. Micha lay there letting his own mind wander a little bit as well. He heard Samuel speak beside him after a while. Micha shook his head as Samuel spoke, sighing a little himself. He slipped a hand up running it through his hair. "Hmmm...Yes that would be inhumane which is why it won't happen....Perhaps its best that I don't come to your house for a while." Micha spoke shifting to turn on his side. He faced Samuel as he lay there. Micha had no intention of returning to Samuel's for a while but that didn't mean he was stopping Samuel from coming to his own house or studio. He still wanted Samuel to come around after all they were now officially dating but he didn't want to be the cause of problems between Samuel and his family if he was ever found out. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel was worried. If he couldn't hide Micha away or ask him to leave, what could he do? So far it seemed like he was just giving Micha even more reasons to not see him. He was going to need reminding just what exactly the male saw in him because he was clearly missing it. His family was homophobic, he was engaged, his job was very demanding, he had terrible taste in men, and his temper was likely to get him in trouble faster than any of his actions. Taking a glance toward Micha he could practically see the wheel turning in his head. His response wasn't a comforting one. It almost sounded like he was breaking up with him, but Samuel knew better. He lay quietly, silently nodding in response. He'd miss having him around but it was probably for the best. He didn't know when his brothers would appear again. He also didn't want to repeat last night. "What of here and the club, then?" he continued, curious if this would be the last he saw of him for a while. "Will you still come by the club? And am I allowed to stay over here now and then?" Samuel understood they couldn't always be together, but he hoped Micha wouldn't limit himself from even entering the club or allowing Samuel to visit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew that being with Samuel would be hard but he had put himself in such situations because he wanted to. He cared about Samuel and wanted to be with him even if it seemed like they weren't meant to be. Micha didn't care about the many differences of why being with Samuel was a bad idea. He knew there were other men he could be with but he didn't want other men. Micha was happy with Samuel even though they had problems. He knew they would get past them. Micha didn't want to cut himself off from Samuel that was not his intention from his words. He listened as Samuel spoke and couldn't help but smile. Micha knew Samuel thought he had every intention of ignoring him but he didn't. He shifted closer as he slipped his arm around Samuel's waist. "I have no intention of staying away from you or the club. I'm merely stating perhaps I shouldn't visit your house though that doesn't mean you can't come visit me here or at my house." Micha spoke smiling at Samuel as he leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips before pulling back as he rested his head beside Samuel's on the pillow. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Worried as he was, he didn't think Micha was going to cut all ties with him for the time being. Then again what he did was rather shitty and he couldn't say he didn't deserve it. Perhaps some time apart wouldn't be so bad. Besides they both had lives that needed attending to. Samuel pulled away from his wandering thoughts as he welcomed the males warm embrace. His words brought comfort as he was assured that Micha would still come see him at the club and he was allowed to visit him here at the studio. But still it was a bit lonesome thinking about returning to that large penthouse or mansion all by himself. It was just too big for one person. Sighing again, he kissed Micha back, smiling a bit to show he was okay with this decision. He remained quiet a bit more mulling over what Micha had said. "You said I could visit you at your house. Does that mean we're nixing our previous agreement and you're finally going to tell me where you live?" he asked curiously. It wasn't that he needed to know, but it would probably help if he were to know where exactly Micha lived if he were to come over to his home.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha couldn’t deny that he had hated what happened between them last night but that didn’t mean he wanted to distance himself. He would have however if Samuel hadn’t come to apologize after all it only meant Samuel didn’t care then. Micha didn’t blame Samuel for what happened nor did he blame him for what could have happened. He knew that Samuel’s family wasn’t accepting of such a lifestyle which is why he had to remain a secret. Micha was fine with that even if it sounded crazy, he didn’t mind being Samuel’s secret. He felt Samuel kiss him back glad to know he was accepting of his decision. Micha knew that Samuel was probably lonely in such a big mansion but that didn’t mean he was telling him to stay away. He found the idea comforting perhaps if Samuel was accepting of coming to his house after all now that they were official, Samuel had no reason to deny not wanting to stay at his house anymore. Micha watched Samuel as he lay beside him after kissing him. He could see the wheels turning inside Samuel’s head as he lay there. Micha smiled laughing softly as Samuel spoke. ”Yes…That is if you’re willing to come over and actually stay some time instead of merely visiting.” He spoke smiling at Samuel as he lay there watching Samuel. Micha knew that it would help Samuel to know where he lived after all it was hard to keep secrets from Samuel anyways. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel had no problem with sleeping over here in the studio or Micha's real home. The only reason he brought him back to his place all the time was because he thought that Micha wanted to. And since Micha hadn't said anything about wanting him over at his place, he simply assumed. Samuel pouted a bit when Micha laughed at him. He didn't think he was allowed yet to go over to Micha's actual house. According to their previous agreement he still owed him about eight more dates. But apparently he was wrong. "Of course I would be willing. When did I ever say I didn't want to sleep over? It's not like you ever asked me if I wanted to stay over here." he replied. Samuel smiled back at the male. He was glad to know that Micha wouldn't mind him staying over now and again. Thinking back on it, it seemed like it had been some time since he had even stayed over here at the studio.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was true that Micha had made an agreement with Samuel that they needed to go on a certain number of dates before Samuel was allowed to stay over but that was merely because he was angry at him. He had been annoyed at the time especially when he had offered to have Samuel stay over at his house before and Samuel denied him over the fact that Samuel didn’t do such things. Micha kept his address a secret out of spite but as it were there was no reason to now. He hardly cared for the reason now seeing it was in the past. Micha knew he couldn’t return to Samuel again without the mere chance of them getting caught and he didn’t want to have to explain who he was or rather wasn’t. He watched as Samuel pouted when he laughed. Micha couldn’t help it after all; it seemed Samuel had a bad memory, though he didn’t mind. He listened as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but roll his eyes a little. Micha sighed at Samuel’s words, ”Well it’s not like you’ve ever wanted to either…Plus last time I asked you blew me off.” He spoke hoping there conversation wasn’t leading to an argument. Micha didn’t want to argue over the past, he was simply just happy that Samuel was willing to stay over next time he offered it."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

In no shape, form, or fashion was Samuel trying to start up another argument. He could be an idiot at times, but he wasn't stupid enough to start something after just settling a prior one. But as the conversation went on he knew he would have to keep both his tongue and attitude in check. Before replying he paused at Micha's words. He didn't remember being asked to stay over. And the one time he did stay, he fell asleep on the couch downstairs. "Don't put words in my mouth. I never once said, nor did I think, of not wanting to stay over." Samuel was a bit hurt that Micha thought he didn't want to stay over. He had wanted to. But Micha never invited him - at least that he could remember - and he didn't really like just randomly showing up at someone's home. Today was simply a fluke. In all honesty he hadn't been sure if Micha would even be here. Sighing softly, he pulled back Micha close to him and kissed his lips. "Annoying." he teased, kissing him a second time before pulling back. "So can I stay over tonight?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew that Samuel wasn’t trying to start an argument especially after having finally gotten over the first one. He tried to not let it bother him as he simply just let things slide for now. Micha lay there watching Samuel as he finished speaking. He could sense that Samuel wanted to say something but whatever he planned on saying wasn’t what came out of his mouth. Micha listened as Samuel spoke nodding a little. He wasn’t trying to put words in Samuel’s mouth. Micha was merely stating that he had tried to get Samuel to stay at his house before and Samuel had turned him down. Staying at his studio was different, it wasn’t his home. He was happy that Samuel had thought about staying over though he wasn’t sure if it was at his studio or at his house. Micha knew that today had been out of the norm but he was more than willing to accept it. He shifted closer as Samuel pulled him. Micha kissed Samuel back as he held onto him. He glanced at Samuel as he spoke hearing his teasing tone. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke shaking his head a little before he was kissed again. He returned the kiss before Samuel spoke again. Micha relaxed beside him, ”Yes, you can stay the night...” He spoke smiling at Samuel as he held onto him. Micha shifted his hand slipping it over Samuel’s chest. ”Now…as for today…Are we just spending the day in bed as planned or did you have something else in mind?” He spoke teasing Samuel since their night had been ruined yesterday after they had gone shopping. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel knew the studio wasn't Micha's home. But since he'd never been told where the male lived he wasn't sure which he was allowed to ask to stay at. He didn't mind the studio, it was nice. He also didn't mind them staying at his place. In all honestly all Samuel cared was being with Micha. It didn't matter if it was up here in the studio, a suite at the Plaza, or just a bench in Central Park. After kissing the male he lay there basking in their warm embrace. He smiled back as Micha agreed to let him stay. Before he could get a chance to respond, he felt Micha's hand on his chest. Samuel smirked at his teasing tone and lightly pushed him back against the bed. "Hmm, staying in bed is rather tempting. After all it is nice and warm up here. " he replied as he slipped on top of the male. "But other than come over with breakfast, I didn't really plan anything. I wasn't even sure if you'd let me in. Is there anything you want to do today?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he hadn’t offered up his address yet after all last time he said he would, he hadn’t. He wanted Samuel to know where he lived after all what would be the point of being official if Samuel had no way of finding him. A simple phone number and one address wasn’t enough to know about a person. Micha hadn’t known much about Samuel as it was even though he had spent a lot of time with him. His hand slipped over Samuel’s chest as he lay there. Micha smiled at Samuel as he lay there after he teased him. He shifted as Samuel pushed him back against the bed. Micha laughed softly at Samuel’s words. ”Mmm..Indeed it is tempting.” He spoke grinning as he shifted now that Samuel had shifted so he was beneath him. Micha slipped his hands down sliding them over Samuel’s waist. He looked up at Samuel as he lay beneath him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke knowing he hadn’t had much planned after all there was no telling how things would go or if he would even allow him entrance. He shrugged lightly at Samuel’s words. ”Hmm…Well if you’re feeling up to it we can always take a trip to my house to check it out?” Micha knew he probably need to check up on his mail seeing as he hadn’t been there in a couple of days. He was bad at keeping up on mail though he tried to keep track of his bills and pay them on time. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was true there was still much to be known about both of them. Despite spending almost every other day with one another, knowing addresses and phone numbers. There were still many blanks to be filled. If Micha were to ask him this very moment what his favorite color was, his most disliked food, or even something as simple as how old he was he couldn't answer. He remembered asking Micha where he was from because of his accent, but not once had he gone further to ask what day, month or year he'd been born. He saw knowing Micha's address as a stepping stone into deepening their relationship. A chance for more date, more talks, more everything. Now laying atop the male, he smiled back at him as he spoke. Giving into temptation wouldn't be a bad thing necessarily, at least for the rest of the morning since he did technically wake Micha up when he came over. But looking at him now, he wasn't too sure he'd even need anymore sleep. And as Micha went on he knew his answer would definitely be getting them out of bed. Leaning up he kissed the male before answering. "Did you really need to ask that? Yes, I wanna check it out." he replied. Smiling like an excited child, Samuel sat up to straddle the males lap. While he sat there he prattled off question after question. Everything from if it was far from here, how long had he been living there, to what did his house look like and when could they go see it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
                                                          " Micha knew there was no reason to ask but he still had to. He was still learning day to day new things about Samuel which he was learning to deal with on his own in a way. Micha was still getting used to the idea of being with Samuel. He wasn't used to being with someone like Samuel after all but he saw him as no different than anyone else the only factor however was that even if they were official they would never really be official. Micha was completly fine with that too after all he wouldn't be here if he wasn't. He liked Samuel and was growing to care about him more each day. Micha enjoyed his time with Samuel and wouldn't change it for anything. He held onto Samuel as he lay on top of him. As he spoke was soon cut off by Samuel's lips against his lips. He knew his answer even before he asked. Micha returned the kiss as he laughed softly feeling Samuel shift to straddle him. His hands slipped over Samuel's waist as he continued to hold onto him as he looked up at him. "No but I wanted to give you an option." Micha spoke laughing as he watched Samauel soon listening as he started listening off a series of questions. He grinned lightly at Samuel's question not minding them after all in a way they were necessary. "I live in Queens. Hense my preferred mode of transportation...I've lived there for about two years...As for what it looks like you'll see when we get there.." Micha smirked lightly at his words as he shifted to sit up slipping his arms around Samuel's waist. "And we can leave after a quick shower." He spoke smiling as he leaned forward and kissed Samuel against the lips."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was a learning process, this he knew. But still Samuel liked to think in their short time together that there might be somethings that Micha might have picked up on about him. He thought it was rather obvious that he wanted to see where Micha lived. It seemed though they were still learning. He wasn't surprised. These kind of things took time and they had only just started dating. He sat comfortably on top of the male, smiling down at him as he replied and held on to his waist. After rambling off his questions he listened as Micha gave him all the answers he sought spare one. He pouted for a all of five seconds and opened his mouth to complain when the male had shifted beneath him. Samuel was soon cut off with the promise of leaving shortly and another kiss. Hands sliding the males chest, he lazily draped his arms around his shoulders, and kissed back. "Alright," he said, kissing Micha once more. "If you think a quick shower is even possible." Samuel grinned as he teased the male and soon moved off his lap so he could get up.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games