Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image
                                                          " As he stood at the counter working on coffee, Micha heard Samuel behind him almost watching him. He could feel the rage almost radiating from Samuel. It was obvious to him as he stood there. Micha finished with the coffee turning the coffee pot on just as he heard Samuel question him. He knew such a question would come soon and that it also couldn't be ignored. Micha sighed softly taking a second to gather his thoughts before turning to face Samuel. He shifted away from the counter as he walked toward Samuel stopping a few feet from him. "My father did this..." Micha spoke montioning to his face as he looked toward Samuel. He lifted his hand toward Samuel as he soon realized how bad of an idea that was he winced lightly before bringing his arm to wrap it around himself. "And...my hand...I did that..." Micha spoke sighing softly knowing he wasn't hiding himself well. It was odvious he had other injuries, though none he wanted Samuel to see. "

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel couldn't help the bit of rage radiating from him. There was no denying that when they parted last night he was angry. But he also left him in one piece. Now here they were and his boyfriend looked like he'd been through the wringer and seemed like he could barely hold himself up. He was worried about him. He wanted to know who did this and why they did it. Samuel continued to lean against the frame and waited patiently. He was taken aback when Micha turned to him. Samuel pushed away from the frame as Micha came to stand before him. Standing this close he could see little scratches and bruises he hadn't noticed outside. His anger only seemed to flare more as he was informed of who harmed him. But he kept a tight lid on it and refrained from lashing out again. Now wasn't the time. His expression softened a little when he saw him unable to remove his arm from his waist. Worried about his well being, Samuel pulled out one of the chairs and lowered Micha to sit. He then moved to kneel down in front of Micha. He glanced up at him, wanting to know if it was okay to look. He could tell from his stance he was injured but to what extent he had no idea. His guess was maybe a broken rib or two. The only reason he thought that was because he'd seen his brother Oliver hold himself the same way after a ski trip accident. Getting impatient, Samuel gingerly pulled Micha's arm from his waist. Next, as carefully as he could, he lifted up Micha's shirt. "Oh my god." he breathed. Lowering his shirt Samuel stood, his hands balling in to fists. He turned away, not wanting Micha to see him. He was absolutely furious. How dare him! What kind of father would do that to their child?! Samuel took a few deep breaths to try and calm himself. "Where do you keep your luggage?" he asked calmly. There was no way in hell he was going to let Micha stay here tonight. Not when he was like this. He needed medical attention and to be as far away from his father as possible.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image
                                                          "Standing before Samuel now, his lip was busted and few other scratches lined his face. He knew Samuel was enraged it was hard not to see beyond his eyes. Micha shifted as Samuel pulled a chair closer and forced him to sit. He winced lightly as he sat down. Micha kept his arm around him though he watched Samuel as he slumped over. He kept his eyes on Samuel watching as he knelt before him. Micha knew he couldn’t hide his wounds after all it was hard to even try. He knew Samuel was growing impatient with him though he hardly cared. Micha shifted as Samuel pulled his arm away. He bit his lip afraid to make a sound. Micha watched as Samuel lifted his shirt. Purple and dark blue bruises lined his torso as he sat there. His chest also hurt from the cut along the top layer of his skin. It was flaring red around the edges. Micha heard Samuel breath out, he let his head drop a little knowing how bad it looked. He shifted as Samuel dropped his shirt. Micha let his arm slip back around himself as he leaned back in the chair. He watched as Samuel stood turning away from him. Micha wasn’t surprised by his fury after all it had passed and went through him this morning. He remained silent allowing Samuel to calm down. When Samuel finally did speak to him he couldn’t help but smile though, ”At home Samuel…I don’t have any clothes here.” Micha spoke as he sat there watching Samuel. What little clothes he did have was minimal and proved to be no use for him. He didn’t live at his studio, after all it was his second home not where he lived."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He never claimed to be rational when he was pissed off. It wasn't possible. Especially when it involved the people he cared about. What Micha's father did to him was inexcusable. No parent had the right to put their hands on their children like that. A spanking was one thing but to bruise and batter your own son? What the hell was wrong with this man?! And why now of all times? If he wanted to hurt Micha, why not do it after having killed his mother? It didn't make any sense. None of it did. And it wasn't helping in him keeping calm either. He wanted to know everything that Micha was hiding from him. He couldn't just continue to keep him in the dark like this and expect him to be okay with this. Taking another deep breath, Samuel ran an agitated hand through his hair. When the male did at last speak he sighed, "Of you don't" he said more to himself than to Micha. Pushing back his bangs again, Samuel, decided it was probably better if he sat down and talked this through rationally. He set the chair on the floor upright and sat down beside Micha. "Alright, how about this. We go over to your house, grab a couple days worth of close, and you come over to stay my place. Please?" Samuel was very careful in keep his voice calm and quiet. He didn't want to accidentally in end in a one-sided shouting match again. He didn't come here to fight. But he also didn't want Micha staying here or at any of his other residences. At least not until he had some time to allow a few of his injuries to heal. If Micha would allow him to, he could set up for a private doctor to come over and examine him to make sure nothing was broken or worse. Just looking at him, made him want to get an ambulance on the line right away. But something told him that Micha's pride might not allow that.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
                                                          "Having Samuel be pissed didn’t bother him nor was he surprised. Micha didn’t expect much from Samuel after all he expected this. He knew he couldn’t hide what had happened from Samuel just as he couldn’t hide his past much longer. Micha knew he needed to explain himself to Samuel especially everything about his past he was hiding. He could no longer keep quiet if he wanted things to work between Samuel and him. Relationships weren’t grounded on lies only truths. Micha watched as Samuel ran a hand through his hair. He nodded slightly as Samuel responded to his words. Micha kept silent though not sure what to say. He watched as Samuel moved to grab the tipped over chair and used it to take a seat beside him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke marking out a plan for him. He wasn’t going to even bother arguing with Samuel after all what good would it do but also he didn’t want to. In a way as much as he hated to say it, Micha didn’t want to be alone right now. ”Yes…I’ll come stay at your place.” He spoke knowing they had to stop at his house to grab some clothes. Micha didn’t want to stay at his studio nor his house. They weren’t his safe places anymore. "

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Micha had all the choice in the world to choose if he wanted to go home with Samuel. As much as he wanted him to come with him he wouldn't force him to go. But that wasn't to say that Samuel would leave him quietly. Right now his pride demanded he do whatever he could to convince Micha to go somewhere safe. Somewhere his father wouldn't even know to look. As it was he liked to think the man knew nothing of Samuel's existence. Even if he did, Samuel had a million connections, his families four vacation homes, and various other places he knew of that he could let Micha stay at until this whole ordeal blew over. He did his best to remain calm as he spoke. He didn't want to come off as not giving Micha a choice on how he wanted to handle this situation. He smiled a bit when Micha responded. Leaning forward, Samuel pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. "Thank you." he said softly. Sitting back in his chair, Samuel gave Micha another once over. What he wouldn't do to get his hands on Micha's father. But even if he could who was to say he wouldn't end up looking just as bad, if not worse, than Micha. He was certainly no fighter. He might work out from time to time, but he didn't have the strength to fight someone. At times he was barely able to keep up with his brothers when they wanted to play fight. Samuel sat there quietly for a few minutes, letting his anger simmer. After some time passed, he heard the coffee machine gurgle the last few drops in to the pot. Rising from his seat, he motioned for Micha to stay put, not wanting him to exert himself anymore than he had to. Pulling two mugs from the cabinet, he filled them both and brought them back to the table. "So, he said after another moment of silence. "Can I ask why your father beat you up like this? I mean, I know you've said he's abusive in the past, but....I don't know. This seems kind of excessive."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
                                                          "It wouldn’t surprise him if Samuel had tried to force him after all Samuel as never one for understanding the word No at times. He didn’t want to argue though. Micha was willing to give into Samuel’s need but also his own. He was in no shape to really be by himself after all. Micha could barely walk as it was much less really move. He watched as Samuel seemed happy as he gave into his request. Micha remained where he was as Samuel moved closer to kiss him on the cheek. He knew Samuel was still pissed even though he was coming off as calm to him. Micha knew if his father were here now Samuel would have no problem going after him. He sighed a little as he sat there. Micha would have like to do the same if he hadn’t been blindsided by the attack then tied up. He shifted a little in the seat as he drew himself closer his breath was a little shallow as he sat there. Micha allowed time to pass as it was as they sat there. It wasn’t long before the coffee maker went off. He stood up and went to get coffee allowing him to remain where he was. Micha was thankful after all he didn’t feel like moving if it was necessary. He thanked Samuel as he returned with the coffee and took a few sips. The coffee was bitter but he didn’t care anything was good right now. Micha glanced as Samuel as he started to break the silence between them. He wasn’t surprised by Samuel’s questioning after all it was only reasonable. Micha shifted in his seat sitting up more but kept an arm around himself as he held onto his cup of coffee. He sighed a little, ”The abuse from the past didn’t change…He was like this even then…My mother got the most of it though he would come after me too or if I stepped between them…When I turned sixteen my mother had enough of it…She decided to run away but didn’t have any money but knew my Da did especially from his job…My Da learned that she stole money from him and took it out on her when I wasn’t there expect it went too far this time. She didn’t have the money on her though bad luck on my Da’s part…I came home to find her dead my Da gone though I knew of her plan and where she had hid the money…I took it and ran away myself…He found out afterwards though which is why he’s come back now…” Micha spoke explaining everything he had been hiding from Samuel. He knew that it seemed a lot to tell Samuel that he had been hiding from he couldn’t hide it anymore. Micha was also tired of running from his father. He couldn’t do it anymore. Micha needed things between them to be finished; though he wasn’t so sure they would be especially with his father’s history. "

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Sitting there and trying to remain calm was all Samuel really could do. Although his temper was still very much intact, he would be of no help to Micha if he simply blocked him out and let his anger drive him too far. Right now he just wanted to help. His current method might not be the best, but at least he would be able to give Micha a safe place to stay in the mean time. He sat nervously while waiting for Micha to speak. For just a moment he worried that he wouldn't answer him. Were this any other situation he might not have minded as much. After all, what right did he really have at this point in their relationship? Just because Samuel didn't care if he was open book didn't mean that Micha had to be the same. He already knew this. Frustrating as it was, he knew it and was trying his damnedest to accept it. If situations such as this were going to continue though, he wasn't sure how much longer his patience would hold out. Already it was worn thin, but he wasn't ready to simply give up. Lifting the mug to his lips, Samuel took a sip of the bitter liquid, watching Micha closely when he shifted in his seat. He remained silent as he listened to the male tell his story. It washard to imagine what growing up like that must have been like. His own parents were strict, but they never really hit him unless he deserved it. The most he ever remembered getting hit was during child with his father's belt or by his mother's hand during his teenage years when he was especially mouthy. But he never had to worry about getting his a** handed to him. He never had to wonder about running away. He knew for others in high society that was a very real thing, but not the social circle his parents kept with. When Micha finished speaking he was quiet again, unsure of what to say. After what felt like an eternity, he just sighed and said quietly. "What if I pay him off? How much does he want? One thousand? Twenty? I could give him twice as much if need be." Samuel highly doubted that Micha wanted to be treated like a charity case, but it was the only method he could think of to get him off his back. If he preferred it didn't have to be charity. It could be like a loan or donation to worthy cause. The cause being that Micha gets to see himself live to a ripe old age.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
                                                          "Abuse was nothing new to him. He had dealt with it before. Micha wasn’t surprised his father had abused him after all it came with the lifestyle. When it came to Samuel’s and Micha’s commonalities there’s weren’t many though, of the things he hadn’t yet shared was his father’s job. Like Samuel, he came from money in a sort though the money was not his own. His father’s background was from Russia, more specifically the Russian mafia. He also held the title of Obshchak, or rather the bookkeeper. Micha’s father collected money from the Bratva’s within the area and used the money to bribe the government but also pay tribute to the Pakhan, or boss. The money in which he had stolen from his father belonged to the Pakhan, in which his father was keeping for safe keeping. Thinking back on that day, he probably stole the money out of spite. The amount he took probably didn’t seem like much but to the Pakhan any money stolen was an offense.

As he sat there he was rather surprised by how calm Samuel was being. After all his normal behavior was much less, though he knew it was understandable. Micha finished speaking, he watched as Samuel seemed to slip into silence not sure what to say. He sipped on his coffee while he waited after all he was in no rush. Once Samuel finally did find the right words it didn’t surprise him that he was willing to rush to his aid once again. He couldn’t help but smile lightly at how willing Samuel was to try and save him. Micha set his mug down on the table. ”If only the amount were so little… He spoke watching Samuel as he sat there. ”I stole roughly $92,000 from him.” Micha spoke shaking his head lightly. He sighed a little as he sat there. Micha shifted in his seat as he stood from his chair. ”Also Samuel…I don’t need your help.” He spoke as he grabbed his cup from the table. Micha walked toward the sink. He set his cup down next to the sink. Micha knew Samuel only saw helping as giving but he wasn’t helping in this area. He wished Samuel would see that.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:45 pm
sad User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Abuse was about a foreign concept to him as was mastering the piano. He knew it existed, heard stories all the time about it on the news. But because he never experienced it first hand, it was still hard to understand. He didn't get how people could just beat up those that were supposed to be their loved ones. How could someone claim they love a person only to leave them broken, battered, and bruised? Samuel wanted to be supportive of Micha but he was unsure if anything he was suggesting would make a difference. Looking at Micha, he could tell it likely hurt his pride just to accept coming to his place to stay. He knew even when suggesting to help pay his debt he'd be turned down. He was surprised to see Micha smile when he turned him down. Samuel didn't have the heart to tell him that even at his current net worth a mere $92k was still pocket change. Last he'd checked his stocks had skyrocketed leaving him somewhere in the couple hundred millions range. Not to mention his family was still sitting pretty on a billion dollar industry. Borrowing such an amount would not be missed. Samuel didn't even try to fight Micha on letting him help. It wouldn't do any good. He was still tired from fighting and wanting to make things right. He couldn't keep doing this. "Fine," he said quietly. "But my offer remains on the table if you ever need it." Samuel then picked up his mug to take another sip of his coffee. He his back to Micha, but was well aware of his presence standing behind him. He had this gut twisting feeling like he had more to say but just wasn't telling him.Samuel didn't act on this suspicion. He didn't want to push him and end up running in to another brick wall.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image
                                                          "The relationship between Samuel and he was an oddity. He never understood Samuel’s need to save him but though it did explain lots of things. Micha wondered how many other charity cases Samuel had been with, though he knew of just the one. He couldn’t help but be annoyed by Samuel’s need to help him. Micha was well within his capability to take care of himself. He didn’t need Samuel treating him like a child. Micha also wasn’t defenseless either. He knew Samuel held his ground with money but as a material item he despised it. Micha hated it; it was filth to him, and something he didn’t need. As he stood at the sink, his mind ran with thoughts none of them good. He had enough for one day as well and didn’t want to start anymore fights. Micha heard Samuel speak nodding lightly, ”Yes, thank you…” He spoke shifting to move back toward the chair. Micha grabbed it pulling it as he moved to sit down. He grimaced lightly as pain shot through his chest. Micha had taken a few broken bones before so this was nothing new, though he couldn’t help but want something to mend the pain. He knew that thinking of such things would only create more rifts. "

By the way, thank you for the Congrats on my graduation.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel had never thought of his relationships as charity cases and he most certainly didn't see Micha as one either. Wanting to help people or just be generally nice to them had always come natural to him. It wasn't like he went out of his way looking for people in trouble just to help them. But it seemed as though Micha thought otherwise. He understood that he was a grown man and was perfectly capable. He understood that he didn't need some kind of knight in shining armor. But he didn't have to be such an a** when it came to declining Samuel's help. If he was truly against anything that Samuel said or had tried to offer, then it was better to just tell him off. Really spell out for him, because at times, and especially during a crisis, Samuel was pretty damn dense. For someone so smart he be so very blind to the painfully obvious. With his back still to Micha, he couldn't see what kind of expression he was wearing. If it was like anything from the tension he was feeling, it couldn't be good. He took another sip of coffee, soon draining the mug, trying to ignore the bad vibes. He was certain if he lost his temper again he'd end up storming out again. He didn't want to fight, but it felt like they were on the verge of another one. Setting his mug back on the table, Samuel looked up as Micha came back to join him at the table. He saw him grimace when he sat. "You should really think about seeing a doctor." he said. Getting up from his own chair, Samuel moved to pour himself another cup of coffee. He came back a moment later, sitting down quietly and warming his hands as he held the mug. "Was there anything else you wanted to talk about? I'm sorry if I'm prying too much, but you seemed really anxious yesterday."

You're welcome ^_^  

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
                                                          "When it came to Samuel providing him with money, Micha thought he was clear the first few times, but it seemed not. He didn't know how much more clear he could be without being brutally honest. His relationship with Samuel seemed to be sliding they were arguing more than usual. Micha sure where they were going anymore. He knew they would encounter disagreements but it was just getting the best of him. As he sat there he was growing tired, after all he hadn't slept much in the last twenty-four hours. Micha relaxed back in his chair while he sat there it was much easier than sitting straight though he knew he should lie down. He nodded slightly as Samuel spoke. "Yes... I know...but I'll be fine." Micha responded as he sat there. He could glanced at Samuel as he stood to grab more coffee. Micha could feel the tension too between them. It was hard not to. He watched as Samuel returned to sit down. Micha listened as Samuel questioned him, not surprised by it. He shrugged lightly but bit his lip lightly as pain spread through him. Micha thought his response over carefully. "Are you happy with me Samuel?" He asked curiously but because it was also important for him to know. "

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:01 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Painful as it was to accept, Samuel knew as well that if things continued like this it was only a matter of time before things came to a messy end. Already they were unraveling, they couldn't seem to click no matter how hard they tried. It was beyond frustrating and he wasn't sure for how long he could keep doing this. Out of all the people he'd been with he never had this much trouble getting along with them. Samuel didn't even understand why he bothered so much to make things work for them. It felt like no matter what he did or said he made absolutely no progress in getting to know Micha. Even with everything the man had been willing to share with him, Micha still felt like a stranger to him. He nodded his head quietly when Micha first responded. It was a stupid thing to say really. It was obvious to them both how badly Micha needed medical attention. The real question was when and if he would actually go to receive it. Samuel watched Micha shrug off his question. He took another sip only to almost spit it back out when he responded. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, Samuel set his mug back on the table. Taking a deep breath, he gave a brief glance toward Micha before looking down at the floor. "You know I like you. But I can't stop wondering if you like me too. And it's not just that. We barely talk, we both have that nagging habit of blocking the other out, and I'm always feeling like it's just a matter of time before you get bored and walk away from all of this. It's a really terrifying thought and a terrible way to think of you. But when I remember what's happened in the past, I get really scared and wonder if you'll do something like that to me too...So in answer to your question, I'm not happy. I am the far opposite of happy. I-I can't even begin to explain just how far through the roof my anxiety is and how sick it makes me when I let my thoughts get out control. I'm worried I won't be able to live up to any kind of standard you have set for me and eventually things will spiral to some big over dramatic end that neither of us is really all that prepared for." When he finished speaking, Samuel kept his eyes on the ground. His heart hammered and his palms felt clammy. He hadn't meant to let all that come spilling out, but once he started talking he couldn't seem to stop. He'd been wanting to say something for weeks and could never find the right time or words to say. He worried that Micha was going to hate him for what he said. He also worried that it would be exactly what Micha was expecting him to say. As if this answer would be the last nail in the coffin and Micha would break up with him here and now. No more waiting, no more anxiety, just another bad break-up.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:10 am
User Image
                                                          "It was hard to know where things would go from here. Micha couldn’t help but relate to Samuel in a way. He was lost when it came to Samuel. Sometimes he thought he understood but then others he knew he never would. Micha didn’t know why things between them were shifting but it wasn’t surprising. They were complete opposites; some said complete opposites were usually the best kind of relationship but not in this case. He knew his questioning was surprising though it should have been. Micha watched as Samuel spit out his coffee at his question. He didn’t need an answer he already had it clear as day on Samuel’s face when he looked away from him. Micha listened as Samuel started off, the words surprised him. He couldn’t believe Samuel was questioning his appreciation of having Samuel in his life. Micha had never allowed himself to be as expressful as he was with Samuel with others but apparently that wasn’t enough. He wasn’t bothered by Samueul’s honesty it was something he come to enjoy. Micha however was saddened by his thought that he would simply cast Samuel aside like nothing. He waited until Samuel finished speaking watching as he kept his eyes on the ground. Micha shifted a little in his chair but remained where he was. ”I come to wonder who has the more standards…Me or you…Samuel. For I have never had any in the first place. It makes me also wonder why it is you think I don’t like you?...You are not the only one scared in thinking that the other will leave…It’s miraculous that’s you’ve stayed this long after all as you’ve said I’m not your type…” He spoke finishing as he moved in his chair to stand. Micha stepped away from the table heading toward his stairs. ”But do remember…I will only say this once…I love you.” He spoke saying the last few words in Russian. Micha moved heading up the stairs. He was tired and just needed some sleep for now. Micha arrived on the landing. He didn’t bother with his clothes as he slipped onto the bed carefully. Micha grabbed his pillow pulling it closer toward himself. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games