Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 499 500 501 502 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
                                                          "The silence between them at the moment could be called peaceful. He was relaxed for the moment and was not worrying about anything. Sure he had a few nagging things he was worrying about but for now he was pushing it off. Micha just wanted to sit here and enjoy dinner or whatever meal he was having with Samuel. He knew it was late but right now he doubted he could sleep. Micha was wide awake though it was probably normal. He had an odd sleeping schedule and habit.

As Samuel finished up with his food, Micha was slowly munching on his own as he was getting full. He watched as Samuel started to clean up his containers as he sat there. Micha had about half of each rice and chicken left over as he hadn’t eaten it all. He watched as Samuel finished and flopped back onto the bed. Micha started to finish up as he closed his own containers. He set them aside for now figuring he would put them away later. Micha glanced back toward Samuel seeing he was messing with his phone again. He shifted in the bed putting his pillow back against the head board. Micha moved closer toward Samuel as he lay down beside him. He slipped his arm around him as he lay there. ”So…now what?...” Micha asked smiling at Samuel. He didn’t think Samuel was in the mood to sleep either especially after taking a nap earlier.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

After settling back against the pillows and putting his phone aside, Samuel stared up at the ceiling while Micha finished up his meal. It wasn't long before he heard rustling beside him, the bed dipping beside him. He turned his attention to Micha, smiling back at him. Samuel gave a small shrug in response to his question. He hadn't really thought about what they might do after dinner. He didn't think Micha would want to go anywhere, so that was out. He also ruled out any activities that involved too much movement. If Micha was feeling like him, then going back to sleep wasn't option just yet. To be honest, Samuel was a little surprised that Micha hadn't slept longer. From the way he talked, it seemed as though he hadn't gotten any sleep until their nap earlier. "I don't know...Could watch a movie or something, if you want. Why? Is there anything you want to do?" he replied.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
                                                          "As he lay there watching Samuel, he saw the small shrug to his question. It didn’t surprise him that Samuel had no response. Micha knew it was late but there wasn’t also a lot he could do at the moment. He was content where he was though he was. Micha was feeling a little tired but he hardly wanted to sleep. He was feeling a little clingy as well as he lay there. Micha shrugged as Samuel questioned him. ”Mmm…No, not particularly just wondering…Though as you may have seen I don’t exactly have a television so it would be hard to watch a movie.” He spoke teasing Samuel lightly. Micha shifted in the bed trying to rack his brain for ideas of what they could do. ”So…Tell me about this trip to Paris your taking…I know we haven’t really talked much about it since then.” He asked curiously figuring it could distract them but also help bring a conversation between them. "

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Although the silence didn't bother him too much, Samuel really would prefer they talk more. It seemed like such a rare opportunity for them to just sit, talk, and not get on each others nerves. He didn't mind Micha clinging to him and smiled when he teased him. "Yes Amish boy, I've noticed you don't have a television up here. But I have this thing called an iPhone 5s with a Netflix account and plenty of things we could watch." he teased back. Samuel sat up a little while Micha shifted beside him. Tenderly he wrapped his arm around Micha's waist. He looked down when Micha spoke again. They'd been so wrapped up in their own lives and drama that he had almost forgotten about the upcoming business trip. "Um well it's a business trip first off. There are likely to be a lot of meeting and talking with people I don't really care for. But it's business. A lot of my top clients, sponsors, and share holders gather each year. We discuss how things have gone for the year, what we can axe out for the next year, stuff like that. It's all pretty boring really, but it can't be helped. While the club can survive on my own funds and with the funds we earn every night,we still need support for things like events, special guest appearances, and things like that. In short, you could say this is all training for when and if I take over my family's empire. Though seeing as my brothers will both have a claim on it before I can even think of owning a piece, I'm not too bothered by it. I just consider it practice for when I start opening more of my own places. Personally I wouldn't mind owning a few more clubs or even my own hotel chain. I think that suits me a lot more than taking over my grandparents fortune five hundred company."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
                                                          "When it came to small talk, he was the worst at it. Micha’s mind usually went blank as he tried to think of things to say. He wasn’t good with the idea of random talking. It seemed pointless and a waste of time. Though in his few moments, he did have an interest in wanting to talk. Those were rare times. At the moment it was one of those rare times. He wanted to know more about Samuel’s trip after all he wouldn’t be seeing him for a while. Micha knew that he would be busy and wouldn’t have much time to call him, though he had asked for at least for some point in time that Samuel check in with him just to see how he was doing. He couldn’t help but worry in his own way about Samuel going off to some other country. Not that he would ever admit but he did have a jealous and suspicious side. Micha was always curious to the thought of Samuel cheating on him; after all in the beginning it wasn’t as if their relationship was a monogamous one though he liked to think so. He wasn’t the type to play around with others while in a relationship but he at least liked to think Samuel would do the same.

Micha couldn’t help his rambling thoughts as he lay there. He rolled his eyes a little as Samuel teased him though he didn’t mind. Micha knew that the idea of television seemed strange. It was merely noise to him not something to watch. He watched as Samuel moved to sit up beside him. Micha shifted as Samuel slipped his arm around his waist. He relaxed beside Samuel as he lay there. Micha listened as Samuel started off. He knew they hadn’t talked much but he still couldn’t help but be curious. Micha didn’t have much interest in rich dealings but he knew it was Samuel’s life which meant it was now his own being it was Samuel’s interest. He nodded a little here and there as Samuel spoke. Micha understood that pleasing the shareholders was important after all he wouldn’t be where he was today without them. He laughed softly as Samuel mentioned his brothers after all he had heard plenty to know it was the truth that his brothers would indeed fight for the position before Samuel could even open his mouth. ”Sounds like fun.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel knowing it was far from it. He couldn’t help but pity Samuel a little knowing how boring the meetings would sound. ”Well a hotel would suit you though but so does being Mr. Bartender…but perhaps you can be Mr. Bellhop…with a nice red coat and a cute little black hat.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel though in all seriousness he did think Samuel was suited toward being the owner of a hotel after all he wasn’t into clubs unless they had a good shot of whiskey.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

In a way Samuel couldn't blame Micha's worrying about him cheating. Like many other things that came with high society, the love affairs of others were no secret. Although in recent years Samuel had grown to hate anyone who even considered cheating, he couldn't deny that once upon a time he'd engaged in the act himself. Samuel could recall many a night he'd slept with his business partner while knowing full well that he was involved with another. There was also the time when he was seeing that girl in high school, unbeknownst to her, Samuel had his share of guys on the side. None of them of course went to his school. They were just guys he'd meet at clubs and other popular hang out spots. Back then his mind set was to get as much as he could because he knew it wouldn't be long until his arranged marriage became very much official and was expected to be followed through in due time. After he'd been cheated on his attitude changed in a heartbeat. It was no fun being on the receiving end of that kind of hurt. That wasn't to say it felt all that great to do the cheating, but he at least had the decency to put a stop to the relationship before things got too serious. Not like his ex-boyfriend who had gone as far as living together and thinking about marriage. To this day Samuel blamed that man for a lot of trust issues he had towards others. He never wanted to experience something like that again. Since then Samuel tried not to get too close in his relationships. After all that nagging voice in the back of his head still liked to remind him that his days were numbered. That it was pointless to get close to someone else.

After meeting Micha, it had taken some time for the voice in his head to quiet down some. But at least he could say with a clear conscience that not once had he ever cheated on him. Not once had he ever thought of cheating on him. Even when they were fighting and separate he never sought the company of another. He simply loved and respected him too much to do something like that, no matter how pissed off he might have been. If they were to break-up he wanted it to be on mutual terms, not because of a stupid fight or someone cheated.

Samuel smirked as he went on to tease Micha. He knew how he felt about movies and television, it was just a suggestion. One he thought Micha might appreciate what with his mobility being so limited and given the late hour. When it was denied, Samuel went on to explain the boring details of his business trip. It definitely wouldn't be the most exciting thing to do in Paris, but on the bright side he would get a few days off while he was there. So hopefully he might get to explore the city some more. Somehow for the last couple of years Samuel had fallen into the habit of wondering the city on his off days. He'd long tired of the crowded tourist attractions and went in search for a few hidden gems. Along the way he'd found some lovely cafes, a few quaint restaurants, and a nice pub. He continued to prattle on about his business affairs and what he thought he might want to do were he to end up being the last man out to the family business. He laughed as he was teased again. Fun indeed. Samuel could hardly wait to watch his brothers squabble over who would become the next CEO. By rights, Oliver should have first claim. But if they were going by smarts and vision, it could very well be a race between himself and Jonathan. His second eldest brother proved when a project interested him enough he had the ability to come up with some very innovating ideas.

He listened to Micha continue to speak and laugh at the suggestion. While that probably would be a good position for him he just couldn't see himself in such a uniform. "Oh God, that sounds terrible. If I ever open my own hotel the staff are going to need better uniforms than that." Samuel hadn't the foggiest of whose idea it was to create such tacky uniforms but he wanted them nowhere near his hotel. That wasn't to say his staff would be running around in khakis and polos like the good folks at Target. But he thought some of the men could be allowed a nice suit, the women a tasteful dress, and everyone else, something that didn't resemble a reject band uniform. "Besides, if I'm going to be working in my own hotel, don't you think it's more fitting I work down in Valet? I mean c'mon you've seen my garage. And someone's bound to pull up with something I've been dying to give a test drive."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
                                                          "When it came to high society, Micha knew that with all the riches came the lovers. He couldn’t blame Samuel for a wondering eye after all he never thought of him as subjecting himself to one person. Micha couldn’t help but be thankful in a way after all he knew Samuel could have passed him by many of times without a single thought. He often wondered what would be their down fall. Micha didn’t stop to think often after all it would only create a rift if thought harder. He knew the option of watching a movie was possible but the thought only bored him. Micha was likely to fall asleep or get fidgety if he lay there.

The idea of traveling to Paris interested him after all it was one big tourist town with many hidden places still waiting to be explored. He found the idea of being thrilling in a way. Micha couldn’t help but envy Samuel in a way. He could travel though the idea would only cause him trouble after all he would never want to leave. As he spoke teasing Samuel, he listened as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but laugh. He knew the image sounded terrible after all the idea of red on Samuel was an image he never wanted to see. ”Mmm…Yes most definitely.” Micha spoke laughing some more though he shift as pain seared through his chest causing him to take short shallow breaths. He sighed a little as he relaxed. Micha found comfort again after a while. He smiled as Samuel spoke again, ”Of Course…You and your toys.” Micha spoke shaking his head lightly. He knew that Samuel had a fondness for cars among other things after all he had seen his collection.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:08 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The more they talked about it, the more appealing owning his own hotel sounded. He knew it would be far different from owning a club, and there would be a lot more work involved since unlike his club, a hotel almost never closed. There was no telling how many staff members he would need to hire, sponsors he may need to host things like events, conventions, and more. He could feel himself getting a bit excited the more he thought about it. For two and a half years he'd kept the club running smoothly and while it still excited him to be running such a business he couldn't help the urge to want to start another. Business to him was similar to getting that first tattoo. It might be a little painful and hard to manage afterwards, but then ideas would formed, leaving you with urge to go through this whole ordeal again. Samuel smiled as Micha teased him and spoke more as they added to his growing ideas. He glanced down at Micha when he shifted beside him, seeing him take shallow breaths. He could only guess that if Micha's injuries were anywhere near the extent of Oliver's than laughter could be added to the list of things that were going to be a b***h while he healed for the next few weeks. When he relaxed shortly after, Samuel prattled on. He smirked when Micha called his love for cars "toys". "Can you really see me hanging around anywhere else but the shiny toys?" he teased. He couldn't help it. Samuel grew up around fancy cars. His grandfather had early model Fords, his father collected towncars, Oliver liked motorcycles, and Johnathan took anything that could go over three hundred. Samuel liked a bit everything. His main interest lied in muscle, but once in a blue moon he'd find something else that would catch his interest. The cars he owned were just some of his favorites. If he had the space, he wouldn't mind expanding his little collection. But for now, he could live with what he had. After all, he was only one man and could only drive one car at a time. It would be a shame to keep so many sitting in a garage all the time. "So what about you?" he asked curiously, changing the subject. "You now know all about my business and possible aspirations. Have you given any thought about what you're going to do with your clients? I mean this is none of my business, but you can barely stand let alone try to crouch down or whatever for an angle. I get that you need to heal and all, but I'm a bit worried if you keep having to reschedule everyone, you're going to end up losing some clients. "

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image
                                                          "When it came to Samuel and his toys, Micha couldn’t blame him. After all he had his own collection of collectables he kept hidden. As a fan of photography, he had amounted a small collection of old cameras over the years. Some from old antique stores others from biddings over the internet. It wasn’t to say he would spend millions of dollars on his interests but a few thousand, perhaps. As he lay there, Micha regained some composure after having suffered some pain on his part. He lay there watching Samuel as he relaxed beside him. Micha shifted to turn onto his back after all it only proved to provide much comfort than curled up. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke teasing him. Micha knew fully aware how Samuel was attracted to shiny things, almost like a magpie attracted to the strange and unusual. As the subjects were changed, Micha listened curiously not surprised Samuel would be worried about his own career. He shrugged lightly to the questions. ”I don’t know…I mean I’ve given it thought after all I have to don’t I…I know I can’t disappoint my clients after all if I did then I would have none to return to if I took a break…It would only prove laughable if I asked them to return to me…” Micha spoke sighing a little. He had given it thought to what he would do. His only solution really was to ask a favor from a dear friend, if said friend would oblige to his odd request. However he knew he didn’t have to worry about his mentor, it was Samuel he was worried about. His mentor was more than a mentor among other things."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He pretty much expected Micha to not understand his love for cars. Not all guys did. Some people just like the styles of cars, whereas as people like Samuel were fascinated by the both the style and everything under the hood. He could probably guess what sort of things Micha collected, assuming he had any. He didn't bother asking as it seemed irrelevant at the moment. Instead he turned the conversation towards Micha, listening intently while he spoke. What he was saying made sense. But given his current condition, he couldn't see how he could manage it. Just handling the camera alone seemed like it would be bothersome. The kind he'd seen him use before looked like it weighed as much as a baby. Not to mention it would be difficult to to move to get that "perfect shot". Even if Samuel wanted to help, he had his own business to worry about. It'd been a couple of days since he was last in the club. He was barely keeping track of all the paperwork he had at home. And with the business trip coming up, it would be bad if he fell too far behind. "What about that assistant you hired? That new chick, I forget her name. Can't she help you in the meantime?" he asked just as curious as before. If memory served correctly Micha should have some kind of hired help. After the last one got all bent out of shape, he somewhat remembered Micha talking about having to find a new one. He liked to think that he had found one, but then again maybe that was someone else he was thinking of.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind Samuel talking about cars, though he knew it would be like talking to the wall for Samuel. He was completely oblivious when it came to cars. Micha knew nothing about them, not even a simple name. He could identify the differences between a car and a truck that was the extent of his knowledge. Micha didn’t mind Samuel’s interest in his own predicament after all it was only natural. He knew he had his personal problems to deal with but also professional as well. Micha shook his head lightly as Samuel questioned him. ”No…She wouldn’t do…Her job is merely to style my models not to take the photos.” He spoke knowing he would need to find some help. Micha couldn’t rely on his assistant for such means; after all she would only mess up his shots. ”I may have someone else in mind though he’ll have to travel…but I’m sure he won’t mind…He never does if I ask him for anything.” He spoke thinking wondering what time it was in Paris. Micha knew it was early in the morning there. He probably didn’t want to wake Jean; after all he wasn’t a morning person. "

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Even if he wanted to help, his own schedule wouldn't allow it. Right now the most he could do was offer him was his support and a safe haven. He knew that Micha could take care of himself. Still he couldn't help to worry. In his head it seemed wrong not to worry, even if it was just a little bit. When he questioned him about his assistant, he nodded along as Micha explained to him the duties of his assistant. From what he was told, it became clear to him that the woman most definitely would be of little use to him. Before he could even try to ask him what he might do then Micha began to speak again. It didn't surprise him that Micha already had someone in mind. Though he did find himself curious to whom this person was. He remembered Micha telling him about a few of his friends, but he was almost certain aside from the one he'd seen earlier they were all back in France or maybe Germany. Other than that he didn't really know anything about Micha's friends. He was so busy these days he felt like he barely knew anything about his own friends. Samuel gave him a silent nod before speaking. "So assuming he does agree to help you, I've got two questions. First, how long do you think it will take him to arrive? When are you scheduled to see your next client? And second, any idea where this guy plans on staying?" Samuel did his best not to sound too jealous when he spoke. He knew it silly, especially since he hadn't even met the guy. Even more so when he thought of just how many guys a day Micha probably worked with. But still, he felt the familiar twinge.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
                                                          "When it came to his friends, Micha had few. He probably could count them all on one hand. Micha hadn’t seen Jean for a while though he talked with him regularly. He shifted a little in the bed as he pulled his phone from his pocket. Micha checked his phone to see what time it was. He saw it was just after seven in Paris. Micha set his phone aside returning his attention back to Samuel as he questioned him. He smirked lightly hearing Samuel’s questions not at all surprised. ”Well technically those are three questions.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel but he knew his worry was expected. After all it was almost to his own worry when it came to Samuel working at the club. ”If I call him now…He can be here in about nine hours give or take…My next client is in two days…As for where he’ll stay I’ll put him up in a hotel…So no need to worry.” He spoke teasing Samuel again as he shifted closer toward Samuel. Micha leaned toward Samuel as he kissed him gently on the lips. He knew Jean couldn’t stay with him after all it would be rude to have him in Samuel’s home. If he wasn’t in injured though he would let Jean stay at his house but then again the hotel was probably the best idea. "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was stupid to be jealous. He hadn't even met this guy and yet it was already implanted in him. That tiny trickle, knowing there was someone out there that could possibly know Micha just as well if not better than he did. It was stupid to think like that. There were bound to be plenty of people who had come and gone into his life just as people had come and gone into Samuel's. He needed to think positively. This was a person that Micha trusted fully with his work, someone that could help him from having his life's work going into the gutter. Samuel trusted Micha, knew that he wouldn't cheat on him or do anything of the like. But he didn't know this person. Hell he didn't even know his name and yet he was already jealous. How pathetic was that? He sat silently watching Micha pull his phone from his pocket, but did his best to not be nosy as to what it was he was doing on it. When he set it aside he pretended to not notice that he was even on the device in the first place. Glancing down at him, he rolled his eyes as he was once again teased. Micha wasn't wrong, but the gloating wasn't needed. He listened to Micha speak for a moment and gave another brief nod. In his head it sounded like the logical thing to do, but he was still a bit worried. "Sure he'll go for that? Or better yet, are you sure you can afford that what with the bullshit and all." He wasn't exacting offering up his home to Micha's friend, but it wasn't like Micha was made of money either. Stupid thoughts were clouding his judgement and he had to force them aside to focus on what was actually important right now. He wanted to be considerate but not so much that he could drive Micha crazy (again). Samuel gave a small smile and closed his eyes when Micha moved forward to kiss him. He kissed him back with equal pressure, telling himself once more that Micha could handle himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind Samuel’s jealousy; it only proved that he cared. He found it amusing though especially seeing it was a new side to him. Micha found it an odd emotion that struck Samuel, though he knew it only normal. He couldn’t blame Samuel either for his curiosity about his old mentor especially if he had questions. Micha knew that leaving Jean to fend for himself in a hotel was not his preference but it was the best he could do. He wasn’t about to offer up his house or his studio especially with the issues he was having with his father. Micha could only wonder too what Jean would think. He had run away once only to find himself in a strange place where he found Jean, a loyal friend among other things. Jean knew about his past after all he had been his first. Micha didn’t want to dwell on such things right now. He shrugged lightly, ”Well, I’ll see what I can do though it’s not like Jean’s a starving artist…He can afford to put himself up if he needs to.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He didn’t mind Samuel’s consideration for his management on his money especially seeing that he would have to be tight on it. Micha kissed Samuel feeling Samuel’s kiss him back. His slipped his hands loosely around Samuel’s neck as he held onto him as they kissed. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 499 500 501 502 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games