Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
                                                          "As Micha took a seat, he flipped over the small white cup on the saucer next to him. He already knew what he wanted before even coming into the diner. Micha wanted coffee, French toast and bacon. He couldn’t help though looking over his menu as he sat there even though the menu hadn’t changed in over fifty years. Micha finished with the menu as he closed it setting it aside. He watched as Samuel seemed to make his own decision as well. Micha glanced as Samuel pulled out his cigarettes. He found them tempting but knew he couldn’t have one. Micha sighed softly as he folded his arms resting them on the table. He relaxed as he sat there waiting for their waitress to notice them. Micha glanced around the diner a little before hearing Samuel question hear. He shrugged lightly, ”I’m not sure yet. For right now…I just need to get my things in order at my place…” Micha spoke knowing he couldn’t hide from his father but he wasn’t going to stay at his house anymore or his studio. He also didn’t know how to get in contact with his father; it was more of him getting contact with him which he wasn’t looking forward to yet. As he finished speaking, they were greeted by their waitress who brought him coffee and also took their order. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:46 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

When placing the cigarettes down between them it hadn't actually occured to him that Micha couldn't smoke. He somewhat recalled how he tried yesterday only to snuff it out after only taking one or two hits. Still, he left the pack between them. Instead he watched his boyfriend lean forward while glancing around for a server. Samuel nodded quietly as Micha spoke. He couldn't imagine what was going on in his head right now or how he was feeling. But he needed to know some kind of plan. So if he ever wanted or needed to find him, he could. It was selfish, he knew. But damnit wouldn't any loving significant other in a situation like this? It was in his nature to care amd want to help where it wasn't needed. Before Samuel was given a chance to reply they were approached by a waitress. He glamced toward Micha as he recited his order, then toward the waitress to recite his own. He smiled politely and waited until she walked away to look away. Bringing the cigarette back to his lips he took a deep pull and slumped back in his seat until the waitress returned with their coffees.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:38 am
User Image
                                                          "At the moment, Micha really had no plan. Though he knew he couldn’t stay at his studio or house for the moment. He wasn’t safe there, but then again he wasn’t safe anywhere. Micha couldn’t stay with his friends after all it would only burden them. His only option for now was to go into hiding but in his condition, he lacked that too. Micha sat there after telling the waitress his order. His mind was a flutter with thoughts and worry. He barely noticed as she returned with their coffees. Micha shifted a little not even bothering to put sugar or cream in it as he took a sip from it. He made a face at the bitterness but continued drinking it anyways. Micha set it aside as he went back to his own thoughts even though he knew they seemed to plaque him. He was at a loss for what to do after all last time this happened, he simply ran away but he couldn’t do that again, especially now that he had Samuel. Be he any other person, and he would have ran, ran to the end of the earth if he had to just to get away. Micha knew though that only showed how big of a coward he was, running from his father, like a child again. He wasn’t a child anymore and needed to stand up to him but on his own terms."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Setting his cigarette in the ashtray, Samuel pulled his coffee closer to him. He blew softly before taking a sip. Looking towards Micha he saw him do the same. He was surorised to see he wasn't choking it with cream and sugar. He stared a little longer and knew that he was locked in his own head. With what he had no idea. Though he had a pretty good idea. Samuel took a few more sips then set down his mug. Slipping out of his seat, he slid up beside Micha and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. He leaned close and pressed a kiss to his temple. "Whatever you're thinking just stop." he said softly in the little German he knew before switching ti something he was more familiar with. "Please....I know I'm not helping and you don't want it either. But worrying all by yourself isn't doing your sanity a favor either. If you can't focus on anything else just remember, I love you" The last part was spoken in broken German and he kiseed him again. Samuel didn't make any moves to go back to own seat. Samuel didn't know what they could. His own insecurities worried that he might just up and leave. Even after everything they'd talked about last night. But he knew Micha wouldn't do that to him. Not now anyway. It was just a bad situation all around. For now all he could do was support him. Whether he wanted it or not.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was hard to say what he was thinking at the moment. His mind was a blur of emotions and thoughts. He barely noticed as Samuel shifted seats and moved beside him. Micha almost jumped as Samuel’s arm slipped around him. He was lost in his thoughts but was soon pulled out of them. Micha felt Samuel kiss his temple as he sat there. He heard Samuel’s words as he spoke softly; it relaxed him as Samuel spoke to him in German. Micha slumped a little leaning closer toward Samuel into his comforting touch. He listened as Samuel spoke nodding slightly. Micha knew he was being stubborn earlier but his only option was to take Samuel’s help. He had nowhere else to go for the moment. ”I can’t help it…It's only natural…It’s hard to resist when I’m in this position...But I know I have no one else but you to rely on” Micha spoke as he glanced toward Samuel. He slipped his hand down over Samuel’s knee. Micha leaned over as he kissed Samuel’s cheek. ”And yes, I know you love me, just as I do too.” He spoke before pulling away as he relaxed beside Samuel. Micha hoped that things between them would settle, after all he didn’t need Samuel walking out on him. He didn’t know how he would handle it if he did."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel noticed the way Micha cringed beside him. He reminded him of a skittish cat that had been caught in an afternoon nap. He felt a little relieved as he visibly relaxed beside him as he spoke. Samuel worried if he left him to his thoughts for too long he might become consumed by these thoughts and feelings just as he had before. "I'm going to keep saying it until you actually believe it. You can rely on me. I'm not going anywhere. I might get pissed, I might walk off, but I'm not leaving you." he said, still speaking softly. Samuel had no plans of leaving anytime soon. He knew his temper to be horrible at times, but once he cooled off he was quick to feel remorse and regret his actions. This wasn't the way he wanted them to handle things but he was trying the best he could. It was all he could do really. He smile was weak as Micha kissed him and whispered such sweet words of love. He kept his arm around Micha for a moment longer as he pulled away before dropping it beside him. Picking up the cigarette again, he took a long drag and was sure to blow his smoke away from the male. Setting the cigarette back in the tray, he relaxed beside Micha. Every now and then he would glance toward the male but he couldn't think of anything to say. Like Micha, he had his own cluster of thoughts and feelings clouding his mind. But he wasn't sure how to put it into words. He let out a soft sigh and took his own advice. Among all the bad, he loved Micha and Micha loved him. That was enough to get him through the day.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was true that if left to his own devices, he was likely to let his thoughts consume him. Micha’s worst enemy was his own self. He had a horrible habit at times of blaming himself and surrounding himself his alcohol. Micha was glad though that the diner didn’t have alcohol or he would have gladly ordered it. He listened as Samuel spoke understanding his words to be true. Micha nodded softly, ”I know…And I thank you for that.” He spoke softly knowing Samuel wouldn’t completely leave him not without reason. Micha relaxed as he sat there after he finished speaking. He grabbed his cup of coffee as he sipped on it. He glanced toward Samuel, ”After I get a few things from my place, Is it alright if I come over and stay with you?” Micha asked curiously. He knew Samuel had offered earlier but he just wanted to put the offer back on the table again and clarify."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He meant it. Every word. Samuel wasn't going anywhere. If he was going to leave Micha it was going to be for a real reason. Not out of fear or anxiety kr the voices in his head told him to. Samuel was serious about being with Micha. He would remind him every day if that's what it took. He smiled weakly as Micha spoke. He didn't want to be thanked, he wanted to be trusted. But he guessed that was still to be earned and he could live with that. He knew his past actions weren't the most encouraging of someone wanting to be in a loving, committed relationship. But he was trying. God damn it all if he wasn't. They sat quietly for a moment. He was still surprised to see Micha actually drinking his coffee despite the lack of cream and sugar. But he didn't say anything. Samuel sipped his own bitter drink, enjoying the warm bitter liquid.

Samuel had just finished his first cup when Micha decided to speak again. Did his ear decieve him? Was Micha....No, couldn't be. Not Micha. But then again, stranger things had happened thus far. Samuel eyed him curiously for a moment. "Be more specific." he replied slowly. "When you say stay with me, are you referring to the offer I gave you last night and you want to stay at the penthouse? Or should I let you pick one if the rooms in the mansion?" Samuel was pretty sure he knew which option Micha was referring to but he wanted to be certain before he got his hopes up. Of course Micha was always welcome to his home and he wouldn't mind letting him stay. But if he wanted privacy he understood.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was hard to trust when everything seemed to go wrong. Though he wanted to trust Samuel, he put his trust in him by showing him he was still here. Micha knew that he still needed to work on trusting Samuel more after all if he didn’t it would only make Samuel more paranoid. He loved Samuel just as he knew Samuel loved him. As he sipped on his coffee, the bitter taste didn’t seem to satisfy him. He eventually set it aside after he finished speaking. Micha sat there as he waited for Samuel to answer his question. He watched as Samuel seemed to eye him curiously. Micha knew his questioned seemed odd after all. He watched as Samuel seemed to try and process his question. Micha listened as Samuel listed off his options. He smiled lightly, ”Yes…The penthouse…I don’t think I want to stay at the mansion by myself.” Micha spoke knowing he didn’t want to be alone in the mansion. He was used to be by himself, but inside a mansion, he would hardly be able to stand it. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He could understand how hard it might be to try and trust. Too many things had gone wrong in the past to leave them both weary of one a other. In order to trust each other they first needed to stop acting so rashly and hurting each other for the sake of it. Through the months Samuel had tried to prove how serious he was by coming back after fights, apologizing for his wrongs, and showing that he wanted to do better. It would probably take them awhile before either of them were able to fully commit to one another. But Samuel was willing to give it a try so long as Micha was willing to have him around. He saw the small smile spread across Micha's lips before he spoke. He wasn't surprised that Micha would want the privacy of the penthouse. "Well you wouldn't always technically be alone. There's the maid on Monday's and Wednesday's, the pool guy in the morning, the landscaping people come on Thursday's, and anyone ekse that was hired for one job or another might pop in. Then of course seeing as that's where I live about eleven more out of the year I'm also bound to stop by. Whether it's to grab paperwork, clothes, or whatever else from my room." Samuel smiled at his weak attempt of making the mansion seem more homey then it actually was. No one person should stay in a house that size. It dema demanded people, attention, a family even. Not a young businessman that couldn't be bothered to stay in it for longer than ten minutes to a few hours every day. So long as Micha was able to have someplace safe and secure to stay that's all he cared about really. He didn't want him worrying himself all night about his crazed father or the level of security of the place he was staying in. "While we're out I'll make you a copy of my key and write down the code for the security alarm. Do you still want the maid to swing by on Friday's?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                          "Being alone was something he was used to, however being alone in a mansion was not something he was looking forward to. He didn’t want to be alone right now, what he wanted and needed was for Samuel to be there for him but he knew he couldn’t ask that of him. Micha couldn’t be that demanding. He knew that Samuel had a business to run where he didn’t. Micha was lucky for the moment, but he knew that his email would be full if he ever got around to checking it. He listened as Samuel spoke as he seemed to remind him of the other useful people he had in his life that he didn’t. Micha couldn’t help but roll his eyes a little at the thought of strange people creeping through Samuel’s place. He didn’t want that, he shook his head lightly, ”Thanks but no thanks…I’m better off staying in a hotel if other people are going to be coming around.” Micha spoke trying not to be rude but he didn’t like the idea of other people checking on him as well. He just wanted Samuel and a certain space to get comfortable in. Micha needed a chance to catch up until he found something more secure on his own. He nodded as Samuel spoke, ”Alright…No I’ll be fine…I can manage to clean up after myself.” Micha spoke knowing he wasn’t likely to make a big mess of Samuel’s place."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The good thing about having his own business was that he could set his own rules. If something in his life demanded that he take time off or he couldn't always be inside the club, he had ways of keeping track of everything that still went on in the club. While at the moment he couldn't spend all of his time with Micha, he was willing to give up some of it to help him out. Samuel laughed as Micha seemed unamused as he listed off the various people who came and went regularly through the property. To an extent he could understand why he would be uncomfortable with the idea of so many people passing through. He imagined most people would. He knew that not everyone had the privilege and luxury that he did growing up. And fewer had what he did now. "Hmm true, but can you guarantee that everything will be as clean at a hotel?" he teased. He doubted as much. Unless he really paid for it. But even some of the nicer hotels that Samuel had stayed in still couldn't compare to the comforts of home. Samuel went on to nod as he was thanked. He smirked as the male went on to inform him that he could clean up after himself. Somehow he doubted that, but he said nothing except "Just don't hurt yourself." he said.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
                                                          "Having a hoard of workers clean for him just wasn’t something he wanted. It would bother him to no end and he was likely to scare them off if they were around. Micha didn’t need that after all they were Samuel’s workers not his own. He barely had his own workers when it came to his assistant at work, which he barely tolerated. Micha listened as Samuel laughed at his words, not at all surprised. He rolled his eyes a little as Samuel seemed to question him. ”No, but at least there I can put up a do not disturb sign.” Micha spoke replying back to Samuel’s teasing words. He knew Samuel was only trying to be helpful, but it was true. Micha didn’t want people bothering him every five seconds. He could take care of himself after all it wasn’t as if he was going to be making a mess. The least he could do was clean up after himself especially if Samuel was offering to take him in. He nodded simply as Samuel spoke, ”That I cannot guarantee but I will try.” Micha spoke smiling a little amused. He glanced to see that their waitress was coming with their food finally. She arrived placing their plates in front of them. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:34 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

If Micha didn't want any of the hired help around he didn't, he didn't mind giving them time off for the time being. He wasn't about to force it on him. He wanted him to be comfortable. Samuel smirked when he saw that Micha was once more unamused by his teasing. Giving the staff some time off wouldn't be too much of a problem. So he didn't have to worry. When Micha went on to speak again all Samuel could do was nod. He wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of leaving Micha to try and do everything on his own, but what could he do? He knew better than to try and convince him otherwise. Following the males gaze, he saw their waitress approach. She seemed slightly taken aback by their new seating arrangement and possibly the way they were sitting so close to one another. Samuel still had his arm wrapped around Micha's shoulders and began to remove it as the plates were set before them. Politely thanking the woman he then reached forward and stubbed out his still burning cigarette. Pulling his plate forward Samuel picked up his fork and began to eat. "So while we're still on the subject, I've got a question." he said before taking a bite of his eggs. "Do you want me to stay over again tonight?" Like his last question, he ws sure he knew the answer to it. But he'd rather just ask than to assume anything.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha wasn’t bothered by Samuel’s teasing after all he was used to them, just as he knew Samuel was used to his own teasing words. He didn’t mind though after all he knew Samuel would only find amusement in his teasing. When it came to leaving Micha to his own devices it was best to just leave him, or suffer the consequences. He was best left alone or he would simply get agitated and end up annoyed. Micha was grateful for Samuel’s offer of a place to stay but within reason. He didn’t need his staff up his a** twenty-four/seven. Micha could care for himself as he always did and would. As the waitress arrived, he barely noticed her behavior as she seemed curious about their new sitting arrangement. Micha wasn’t bothered by it; after all he was used to it. Though if she had spoken, up then he would have taken notice and great amusement out of it only to bother her more. He shifted in his seat as he grabbed his plate pulling it closer toward him as Samuel pulled away from him. Micha picked up the syrup drizzling some over his French toast. He set it aside then started to cut it up, once he finished he started in on his first bite as he heard Samuel speak. Micha chewed it up as he listened to Samuel’s question. He wasn’t surprised by it nor was he bothered by it. ”If you want to…Though I’m not forcing you.” Micha spoke giving Samuel the option of staying with him if he wanted to stay over but he wasn’t asking if he had somewhere else to be."

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games