Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As he moved back toward the male's lips, he felt nails digging into his scalp. He winched at the pain, but moaned softly as they kissed. Liam felt the male's tongue push past his lips, as he seemed to be exploring his mouth. He fought back, as he toyed with the male's tongue as they kissed. Liam heard the sound of someone inside the room, as they cleared their throat. He didn't know who it was, nor did he care. Liam wished the person would leave them alone, but it didn't seem like the person was going to give up.

Hearing the voice of their boss, he felt the male pull away from him. He looked up at Sam, feeling embarrassed it was the male whom had found them. The smell of pizza brought his attention back to the order he had made only thirty minutes ago. He cursed himself for forgetting but glad the male had gotten their food. Liam was willing to pay him back after all the male had paid for it. He looked back at Alaine whom was still on top of him, he blushed slightly. as he released the male. Liam grabbed his wallet from inside his pocket, "Sorry. I totally forgot." He fished out forty dollars from inside his wallet, and handed it to Sam, as best as he could. Liam knew the male was serious about taking the money out of his pay check, but he figured it was easier to just pay him now. He ordered the food, so it was his responsibility to pay the male back.
"

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Alex took joy in wanting to hurt the male, he watched as the male moved slightly but not enough as before. He looked down at the male's waist, seeing the slight bulge between his legs. Alex moved his leg, as he pulled on the chain slightly with his shoe. He knew they were almost close enough to his house, but he didn't didn't want to release the male. Alex saw that the male wasn't going to kick him, so he bent down and unstrapped his legs. He wanted the male to relax, he didn't want him to be tense and under of what would happen. Alex struck the male against his chest, with the riding crop. He looked out the window, seeing they were pulling into his drive way. Alex didn't want to get out of the car, but he knew the male couldn't stay in the car for to long, it would start to get uncomfortable. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:46 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little when the male unstrapped his legs, moving them a little bit, bending his knees slightly before letting them lay spread out on the car floor again. He gave a slight gasp/moan when he was struck on the chest, this time moving enough to give a harsh tug on the clamps, groaning a little loudly. He panted a little more, slowly relaxing after a while, his nipples throbbing even more now...He felt the car slow down and wiggled just a bit, wondering if they would be getting out of the car right away or after a while, biting his lower lip slightly, thinking of all the things the male might have inside...He probably had a lot more in his home, a lot more toys...Things he used on his pets. He shivered in delight at the thought, getting an idea...If he was the male's pet for the night, then that meant that Alex was his master for the night...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

" The car soon stopped, after he struck the male. He knew the male had moved around all to much, as his nipples were turning from the usually paleness to a bright red. Alex couldn't keep the clamps on, he knew he had to remove them. His reason for putting clamps on him, was to see how much the male could remain still. Adam proved to listen and remain still rather well. He had plans for the male inside. Alex would keep the crop with him, he shifted off the seat, and straddled the male once again. The car wasn't big enough to stand in, so he had to straddle him. He took the clamps off the male's nipples, and then preceded to remove the straps. Alex stared down at the male, "Keep the blindfold on, and follow me out of the car." He replied getting off the male, just as the door opened. Alex got out of the car and waited for the male. He didn't want the male to remove the blindfold, there was no reason for him to see what lay before him. Alex would let him remove it later but for now he wanted to keep his eyes hidden. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ stayed still as the male straddled him, giving a soft moan when the male took the clamps off and unstrapped him. He bit his lip and nodded. "You have to let me hold your shirt or your arm or something though....I don't want to end up falling on my face..." He muttered, reaching out and grabbed the man's sleeve, getting out of the car. He kept a hold on the male's sleeve, letting the male lead him up to his home, hoping there weren't any stairs...That would be tough to do blind folded, and he'd be really slow too...Which he was sure the male wouldn't be very happy about...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

" As he got out of the car, the male followed him. He knew it would be to hard for the male to find his way to the house, if he was blindfolded. Alex let the male grab onto him, though he preferred the male not to. He couldn't let the male fall down because he tripped over something. Alex grabbed his keys from inside his pocket, as he walked toward the door with the male holding onto him. He unlocked the door and walked inside. "There's a small step up into the house." Alex replied warning the male so he didn't fall onto him. Once the male was inside he locked the door behind them. He lead the male through the house, toward a room. Alex turned on the light inside the room, he lead the male toward the center of the room. He grabbed the male's hand pulling him off of him. Alex moved away from the male, he walked back toward the door and kicked off his shoes. "You can remove your shoes. It will probably be more comfortable." He spoke, giving the male the option. Alex didn't think it would be comfortable but every person was different. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ frowned, letting his hand fall to his side after the male pulled it away. He wished the male wouldn't be so annoyed with him touching him, but he didn't say anything, and carefully made his way in the direction Alex's voice came from, putting his hand on the wall and took his shoes off, standing there for a moment, feeling weird with the blindfold on. He slipped his jacket off too, biting his lip slightly, not really knowing what to do after he'd set his jacket off to the side...

He lightly rubbed his arm, having his head down slightly. "So...What now...? Are you continuing with your games?" He asked, giving a slight smirk and raised his head a little, waiting for the male to grab him or something, because he wasn't sure how well he could move around Alex's place with a blindfold. His own house, he could probably go through blind, but a new place...Highly unlikely, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

" Alex didn't like it when people touched him, nor did he care that the male didn't like it. He really never let anyone touch him, he wanted to keep others away from him. Alex watched as the male removed his shoes, along with his jacket. He was glad since that would be out of the way. Alex moved around the room, getting things in order. He heard the male speak, and moved back toward him. Alex rolled his eyes, "No, I'm going to let you just stand there all night." He replied sarcastically as he grabbed the male, and pulled him toward the center of the room. Alex grabbed the male's arms, making them rise above his head. He hooked the male's hand in handcuffs, before stepping away from him. Alex walked over toward the wall, and pulled on a rope that rose the male's arm in the air, to they weren't loose. He moved back toward the male, and removed the blindfold. Alex wanted the male to see what he saw in the room.

The room was painted dark red, almost the color of dried blood. It was full of different whips, chains, toys, and other things. There was different areas in the room, where one could be chained. Alex only used this room when he had toys, other times he was never inside it. He didn't even had a bed in the room, there was no reason to sleep in here. Alex had placed a stage in the room for one to dance along with a pole. He only used it when he brought home dancers. Alex knew Adam was a dancer but he had already put on a show for him early. He moved behind the male, grabbed a few things before moving back toward him. Alex stood before the male, as he placed hooks on the male's n****e rings, the hooks hand chains which were attached to small weights. Not enough to hurt the male, but to just pull on them slightly to cause a little pain.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Samuel rolled his eyes at the sight before him. It wasn't the first time he'd seen Laney in such a position, and he doubted it would be the last. The male seemed to think the world was his bedroom and honestly didn't care where he was when he jumped someones bones. Setting down the items, he walked towards the "happy couple", waiting patiently while Liam fished for his wallet. He smirked as Alaine glared up at him, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and grabbing the males' chin, wiping away the drool from his face. When Liam handed him the money, he took it, nodded, and just because he could, leaned down to steal a kiss from Alaine's lips before quickly backing away and grinning as he went back to his office. "That should cover the cost for disrupting me while working, Lane." he called to Liam as he walked off.

Alaine absolutely hated being babied, especially by Samuel who knew him far too well than he'd care to admit. He didn't even try to jerk his face from the males hand, knowing him to be too strong to break his grip. He simply rolled his eyes and continued to glare up at the male. Alaine knew that it had no effect, but it made him feel better. When he saw Liam pull his wallet out and hand over the money, he was hopeful the male would let him go and leave them be. But to his surprise, Sam didn't leave, no. Sam was......Sam was Sam, there was no method to his madness. He forced himself not to close his eyes and kiss the male back, even though his body was so used to the touch and had grown to like it over the years. There was no comparison to Liam's kiss, but it was still good. As soon as Samuel pulled away he made a gagging notion and wasted no time to wipe the males kiss from his lips. Turning his head to the male he pouted for having his kiss stolen like that.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ shook his head a little when the male removed his blindfold and looked around, blinking, seeing all the things the male had in the room. A little smirk appeared on his face and he looked back at the male, who soon disappeared behind him, glancing back, wondering what he was getting now. He looked down at what the male had in his hands, and when he put them on, he gave a slight groan at the little pain it caused, biting his lip, blushing slightly. "Mm~ Heh, you're very...interesting..." He said, his length throbbing a little in his tight leather pants...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

" Alex didn't even give the male the time to get adjust to having the blindfold removed, or adjusted to what was happening to him. He moved away from the male, he knew what laid between the male's legs, and what was happening. Alex moved behind the male, he walked over to a wall where he had different whips. He grabbed a small nine tail, and walked back toward the male. Alex smirked slightly before bringing back the whip and snapping it against the male's back. He heard the crack against his skin, as it turned red from the marks. "

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ watched the male move, blinking a few times, squinting with the light difference, and then he gasped, moaning a little at the pain in his back. He panted slightly, hanging his head a little, looking down at the floor, blushing. And now it was showing, the little masochist he tried to hide...He glanced back at the male, seeing him smirking, smirking right back, giving a little laugh. "A sadist and a masochist...What a perfect pair..." Crying out a little when he was whipped again, biting his lip. His pants were tighter now, and he really wished that they'd be removed soon, he hated how his length had barely any room to even breath, groaning and squirming a little, unable to help it...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As the male came toward him, he handed him the money. To his surprise the male wasn't just taking money as a payment. Liam watched as Sam gripped the male's chin, wiping it off, before he kissed him. He stared up at the two as Alaine let the male do such a thing. Liam couldn't understand why the male didn't pull away, but perhaps he liked it to much. He was more hurt than anything, as he laid there watching as it occurred. Liam didn't care all that much for the male's excuse if he gave one. He removed his hands from the male, as he laid there. Liam turned his head away from Alaine, as he wiped off his mouth, and pouted. He knew they had a relationship, but still he was stupid enough to believe it wouldn't occur again. Kissing, sex, it was all the same to him if it happened with someone else.There was nothing really between Alaine and him, but he was still uncomfortable as he laid there. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

"Hearing the male moan, only pleased him more. He knew the male enjoyed such things, which indeed did make them a perfect match. Alex looked at the male as he turned his head, to look at him. He heard him speak, he cracked the whip against the male's back again. Alex wasn't going to remove the male's pants, not yet. He wanted to see how far the male would go. Alex moved around the male, as he stood before him. He ran his finger tips over the male's chest, as he felt his smooth body. Alex looked up at the male, since he was taller than him, by only a few inches. He pulled on the chains attached to the male's nipples. Alex moved one of his hands down toward the male's waist, he ran the end of the whip between the male's legs. Since they had been in the car, Adam had already increased in size. He leaned up and kissed the male roughly against his lips. As he kissed him, he pulled on his lower lip with his teeth before pulling away from his lips. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games