Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 330 331 332 333 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:49 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran didn't know what he had done to hurt Miguel. However they were both too stubborn. Neither of them wanting to admit anything. Entering the shower he heard a thud. Kieran looked out to see a pillow thrown into the bathroom. He rolled his eyes. Obviously there was something on Miguel's mind. Kieran quickly rinsed off turning off the water. He slipped out grabbing his robe and tying it back on.

Heading toward the door, he picked up the pillow. Kieran glanced toward Miguel who sat pouting on the bed. He walked back toward the bed tossing the pillow on it. Keiran walked toward Miguel, ”What do you want from me?... Do you want me to admit I saved you from Abel because I like you, I took you here because I wanted to spoil you, and I stayed because I wanted to when I simply could have left. ” He spoke annoyed but truthfully spelling everything out for him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

Being an only child and the youngest in his family, he had become a master at being a brat. When his older cousins were mean to him, he would destroy their things and tattle on the others. When he didn't get his way, he would sulk for hours on end, refusing to eat. He may have grown up since then, but that childhood stubbornness had stuck with him. If Kieran wanted to be stubborn, he had no idea who he was messing with. Jakob glared after the man's retreating back and tossed a pillow at the door. He then curled in on himself while thinking nasty slurs and other cruel things. He didn't even notice when Kieran peaked outside the door.

Hardly ten minutes had passed before the water was cut from the shower. Jakob remained where he was, not caring at all if he interrupted the man's shower. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the pillow flop on to the bed beside him. The man himself stood over him like an angry parent. He turned his gaze up to the man, already hating wherever this conversation was going. When he spoke, he took note of his annoyed tone though his words did not exactly match.

Jakob stood up on the bed and came about an inch taller than Kieran. If he wasn't so peeved, it might have been comical. "Well first off, you can stop talking down to me like I'm a ******** child. And secondly, how am I supposed to know you like me? You said this was on Abel's s**t and made it sound like I'm just your chew toy or something." Jakob glared down at the man as he spoke. His own tone was still annoyed. But inside he was feeling a bit better.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:28 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Standing before the bed, he watched as Miguel continued to pout. Kieran was not amused by his childish behavior. He knew he wasn't good with words but he was far from treating like a child let alone a toy. Kieran watched as Miguel turned toward him and stood on the bed. He glanced up at him as he started to rant.

Kieran rolled his eyes annoyed with Miguel. He listened as he pouted like this was all his fault. ”I wouldn't have to treat you like a child if you didn't act like on. Also If I only saw you as some chew toy I wouldn't be here. I would have drove you home and said ******** off. And most certainly would have not brought you here and took care of you. I also could have left you to hang in the basement while Abel continued to torture you and eventually killed you. So go ahead and continue acting like a brat see how far it gets you.” Kieran spat out no longer interested in playing nice. If Miguel wanted to continue acting like the victim, then he was willing to play along.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:49 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

Jakob stood there like pouting child. Perhaps it was a little far fetched when he said that Kieran was treating him like a toy. But he had not been getting any sort of vibe that he genuinely liked him. How was he supposed to know what was real and what was just sex? To him, they were basically the same moods. Jakob continued to pout as Kieran spat angrily towards him. He sucked in his bottom lip and looked away from the man.

Somewhere in the middle of his own rant his anger had been tapering off. He half wished that Kieran had left him there to die. It was better than this bullshit. When Kieran stopped talking, he looked back towards him, even daring to step towards him. "Prove it." he said simply. "Make me believe that you really do like me. That I'm not just some disposable slut....and you're not just saying all this for the thrill of it. I mean, you said it yourself, we can't date...I can't be your boyfriend. So what's left for me if I can't be a brat?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:08 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran couldn't help his annoyance. His wasn't used to such emotions. Kieran didn't date nor did he have lovers. Even those he ******** it was usually a one night stand. However with Miguel, things were changing. Kieran rather liked hanging out with Miguel and teasing him. It wasn't all about sex, but it was indeed an added bonus.

As he spoke, he watched as Miguel looked away from him. Once he was done talking, Kieran watched as Miguel stepped down off the bed. He remained where he was as Miguel stepped toward him. Keiran listened as Miguel spoke, surprised by his words. ”I never said can't or won't, it's more like I didn't think you would want me in such a way either.” He spoke questioning Miguel's feelings for him. Kieran didn't understand what Miguel was feeling for him either. He wasn't opposed to the idea of starting a romantic relationship, but it would be one that was hidden.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:58 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

In all honesty, Jakob was no better when it came to his emotions. He hardly ever liked people enough to allow them to rattle him. It had been years since he last dated anyone. Most people he came across were just a one night stand and he didn't bother to contact with them ever again. The first time he slept with Kieran, he thought the same would occur. It had been fun at the time but he knew that they could not try for anything more. The more time he spent learning about Kieran, he found that he rather liked him. He didn't even so much mind his warped personality.

He stepped down from the bed as he told the male off again. Coming closer, he felt no fear as he invaded the man's space. He eyed Kieran curiously as the man seemed surprised by his words. When he spoke again, Jakob rolled his eyes. "Semantics. Either way, it's not like you were trying to let me know you liked me. Not after you found out I wanted to kill your stupid friend. So why should I be the only vulnerable one?" he replied.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:24 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran didn't mind if Miguel told him off. He rather preferred that to his silence. Kieran didn't like not knowing what Miguel was thinking. Most people were open books but Miguel was like trying to figure out a new item without the instructions. Keiran was getting whiplash from his emotions. One minute they were fine, the next they were yelling at each other because they were both stubborn.

Listening as Miguel spoke he could understand his position. Keiran sighed softly, ” Vulnerability has nothing to do with it… Can you be with me knowing we have to keep it a secret?” He questioned curiously wondering. If they were together in a boyfriend sense it would not be a public one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:55 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

Jakob had never been very good with expressing himself. It was one of the reasons he kept to himself. He felt as though he was only screwing everything up. Every time he felt as though he could let his guard down, something happened that made him want to put those walls right back up. A part of him wanted to trust Kieran and everything he was saying. But at the same time he wasn't giving him much reason to believe him. It was maddening.

He never did well with vulnerability. It was kind of a sore spot for him. Kieran had gotten a taste of that vulnerability only last night, so he should understand. Jakob listened to him sigh and had to hold his tongue when the man spoke as he disagreed. Being with another person did involve at least some vulnerability. It was opening himself up and trusting that person with some of the deepest parts of him. He wasn't willing to give that away to just anyone. He nodded his head quietly. "Fine...But you better not ghost me after we leave this room." he replied honestly. Jakob didn't really care about being a secret boyfriend. He just didn't want to be abandoned.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:22 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran knew vulnerability was all part of new relationships. He didn't like letting people in either. Kieran found it was much easier to keep people at arms length. However with Miguel, he didn't think he could. Already he was caving in to Miguel. Kieran didn't know what drew him to Miguel. It worried him but also excited him.

He watched as Miguel nodded his head and listened to his words. Kieran smiled at him as he reached out drawing him closer by the waist. ”If I ran, you'd only find me.” He spoke teasing him as he slipped a hand up towards his chin. Kieran drew him in and he leaned forward to kiss him gently on the lips before pulling away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

Jakob wanted to let Kieran in. He wanted to think it was okay to trust him. However if they were going to keep getting into petty arguments such as this, he wasn't so sure. Agreeing to his terms felt a huge risk. But he was just curious enough to find out if it was worth it. Jakob watched the man as he spoke again. Kieran seemed amused as he then teased him and pulled him by the waist. Jakob opened his mouth to protest but was soon cut off by a single kiss. He kissed him back just before Kieran pulled away. "I doubt it." he replied honestly. Licking his lips, he moved away from the man and went to sit on the edge of the bed. "If you run, I'm not coming after you."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:23 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kissing Miguel, he felt him kiss back before pulling away. He released him watching as he moved to sit down on the bed. Kieran moved toward the bed as well, moving to lie down behind him. ”Fair enough, I wouldn't expect you to… However one thing if you're mine, then you're mine. I don't share.” He spoke having one stipulation. Keiran would not share Miguel, and he would follow his own rules as well. He didn't usually concede to bring with someone but he would for Miguel.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:21 am
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

He had never been one to run after someone. Obviously something somewhere down the line must have gone wrong. If they didn't want him, he wasn't going to waste his time going after them. He hoped that one day something like that wouldn't happen with Kieran. But it was too early to say. Jakob moved towards the bed and Kieran soon followed after him. He watched the man lie lie down beside him and listened as he spoke. Jakob scoffed at his words, as though he needed to be reminded. "And just who am I supposed to be sharing myself with? Abel?" he replied sarcastically. Not likely. And there was no way in hell he would be trying anything with the men he lived with. The poor twinks of the club would have to suffer without him. Though they meant little to him as well. Sighing softly, he turned towards Kieran. "Fine. But the same goes for you. Say goodbye to your bellhops, any club whores, and busty bartenders. Cause I don't play that s**t either."
              If he sat here long enough he could probably come up with an absurdly long list of the things Kieran could and could not do. But not no, he was keeping it simple. No cheating.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Keiran knew that being with Miguel would be hard. Not because he didn't want to be with him, more because he wasn't used to being in a relationship. Kieran was used to meaningless sex. He knew keeping it from Abel would be hard as well. Not only was he betraying his best friend, he was sleeping with the enemy.

Speaking toward Miguel, he listened as he scoffed. Kieran found it amusing as he instantly thought of sharing with Abel, that was most definitely never happening. He watched as Miguel turned toward him. Kieran laughed softly as Miguel spoke, giving him the same rules. ”Agreed, anything else I need to worry about?” He questioned as he lay there watching Miguel.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:12 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

A part of him wondered if Kieran really could handle being with just him. He didn't want to go into a relationship with doubts. But he felt like this might be a first for the man. He also worried how this might affect his relationship with Abel. After all, like it or not, he still was Kieran's friend and boss. It would be an adjustment for them both to ensure they weren't caught. But he was willing to at least give it a shot. He liked Kieran enough that the twinks at the club could go on without him. And Abel...Well, he just how hoped he wouldn't ask any questions about Kieran's private life.

since he still knew so little about Kieran, it was only natural that his first thought would go straight to Abel. He didn't know any of the males other friends. At least, he didn't think he did. But still, there was no need to worry about sharing. Jakob wasn't the type to share either. He didn't want to think about some of twink being kissed by Kieran or taking his c**k so he made him promise as well. He ignored Kieran as he laughed softly. How nice that at least one of them thought this was funny. But he was being serious. Men, women, it didn't matter. Kieran wasn't allowed to cheat on him with anyone.

Jakob sat there quietly as he questioned again. He pursed his lips and thought for a few minutes. "Hmm...I reserve the right to kick you in the balls if you ever choke me too hard...You can ask about my work but only if I get to know about your own...Oh, and I only know how to cook for one and live with about six other guys. So don't expect any lavish dinners if you ever come over." he replied honestly. "So what about your? Any other obvious requests?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            There was no one in his life but Abel. Friends and family, Abel was all he had. There was no need for Kieran to worry about anyone else. Indeed it would be hard for Kieran but that didn't mean he didn't know how to keep it in his pants. He wouldn't expect anything less if Miguel had not requested it of him. It would have only worried him about how serious Miguel was of having a relationship with him.

It wasn't that he found anything funny, it merely was just all new for him. Kieran knew sneaking around behind Abel's back, but hoped it was worth it in the long run. There was no need for Abel to know about Miguel just yet especially in the sense of being his lover.

Lying there he watched as Miguel thought upon his question before responding. Kieran listened as he spoke finding it amusing that he had to agree to be kicked in the balls. He could understand but he wouldn't agree to it a simply gesture to stop would suffice. The idea of going over to Miguel's place didn't seem like a good idea after all whose to say those Miguel lived with didn't know him or Abel. ”Fair enough. However as to going over to your place it might not be a good idea. Especially if someone knows me there and gets word back to Abel… Also if I want to eat, I could merely take you out.” Keiran spoke not minding the idea of a few dinner dates at least once a week if possible.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 330 331 332 333 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games