Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 pm

User Image

There were many situations where he had thought he loved Samuel, in the beginning. However it had been too early to tell. Micha hadn’t wanted to rush into the idea. He didn’t want to believe that he loved Samuel only to get hurt. Micha knew they both had a bad habit of trying to protect themselves. He didn’t blame Samuel for that night. Micha would have been even anger if he had been forced to hide in a random bedroom the entire night. It simply wouldn’t have happened. As he stood there, he finished with the dishes and turned the water off. Micha soon felt Samuel stand behind him as his arms were around his waist. He leaned into him as he dried his hands off. Micha slipped his hands over Samuel’s. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke teasing him, he knew it seemed odd but he didn’t care. ”Hey now, don’t hate it…” Micha spoke, as he felt Samuel kiss his cheek. ”Because it was then, the first time I realized that even though you were scared, you were only trying to protect me.” He spoke, it seemed stupid but was true. Samuel could have lied and said they were friends, but then it would have only pissed him off more. He could only wonder though, if Samuel’s brother’s had found out that night, would things had gone better.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

That night was definitely a turning point in their relationship. It was on that night he really feared for Micha's personal safety more than his own. If he had known then what he did now, he might not have freaked out as much. But what else was he supposed to think? He came from a right-wing, upper class family that practically worshiped Fox News and the Catholic church. He was worried that if Micha was found out, they might do something terrible to him. Of course there was also telling them that Micha had been a friend. But at the time the thought did not even cross his mind. All Samuel could think was, he had a man in his bedroom. A man at the time he'd been contemplating having sex with that evening. A man he had very much wanted to make-out with only to have his dreams crushed by his eldest brothers' booming voice. Samuel smiled while Micha laughed and covered his hands. He nodded as the male spoke just before he kissed him. When he continued, he started to understand just why exactly he chose that moment in time to fall in love with him. "Of course I wanted to protect you. There's no telling how my brothers would have reacted if they caught us back then. I'm sure eventually they would have come around like they are now. But I didn't wanna take that risk." he replied.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:00 pm

User Image

It was only reasonable for Samuel to make assumptions that night. They both didn’t know how his brother’s would have acted. He was glad though, now it seemed they were okay with Samuel’s sexuality. Micha was thankful for that as well, so far after meeting only Oliver of the two, he found they were close or at least Samuel’s coming out made them close. He shifted in Samuel’s arms as he turned to face him. Micha slipped his arms up around his neck as he leaned back against the counter. He smiled up at Samuel, ’And now, do you worry about them?” Micha asked curiously, it was only reasonable. He knew they, Oliver seemed okay with the whole his brother’s gay thing, but that didn’t mean much. Micha was still curious if Samuel worried about how they were taking everything.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:21 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

The brothers trio had always been tight nit. As children, they were often spending time visiting their grandparents, playing in the park together, and spending summers on the beach with their family. When they hit puberty, Samuel was careful to hide his sexuality. Throughout his teenage years he watched the stupid movies, played sports, hung out with his guy friends, and hardly dating.As an adult it was very freeing to be out. While his family was trying their best, he still felt like the black sheep sometimes. Samuel loosened his hold on the males waist as he turned to face him. He smiled back at the male and shrugged a bit. "Oliver, I think is fine with it. It's taken him a bit of time, but he seems fine with it all. Benjamin on the other hand..........there are times we get along like we used to. But he's still pretty conservative and will say something comes off as offensive or inappropriate....I don't think he'll ever be one hundred percent accepting of me." he replied honestly. Samuel couldn't hate his brother. This was the person he had always been. A right-wing conservative. His coming out wasn't going to change that in just a couple of months. And he wasn't sure it ever would.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 pm

User Image

Being conservative was not something he had to worry about. He couldn’t even begin to imagine the thoughts that plagued Samuel growing up. Micha never had to worry about his family hating and disowning him if they found out he was gay. It was not something he worry about, even though it was one of the reasons if not many that his father hated him. He never spoke about it to his father growing up, but deep down he knew his father had a clue that he was gay. After all it wasn’t as if he was chasing after all the girls in the neighborhood. Even though there had a been a few interested in him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about his brother’s. He was happy at least that one of his brother’s was accepting. Micha knew how hard he had it, he at least hadn’t been disowned completely. He smiled at Samuel, ”Well..I am happy for you, at least there’s nothing to hide anymore.” Micha spoke smiling at him as he leaned up and kissed him on the lips. He didn’t want Samuel to be ashamed of himself, after all there was nothing to be ashamed of.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:01 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

It had been hard growing up conservative. All the time he heard about the wrath of God and how he needed to do this, that, and other if he wanted to fit in. Throughout his life he played his role. He was the perfect son and the perfect brother. His mask had been completely flawless. But like so many things in life, the truth needed to come out. Coming out to his family may have been in the heat of the moment, but he was so glad to have to done it. Their expressions had been priceless and he didn't even care how they reacted. He was just glad to be rid of the closet. If Benjamin wanted to be an a*****e, that was fine. Samuel had plenty of dirt to throw back in his face. As for Oliver, he appreciated that he was trying. It was better than trying to act like none of it even happened. It was going to take time. After all, Samuel had spent nearly half his life in the closet. Smiling back at the male he nodded. "It's good to finally be out." he replied. Closing his eyes Samuel accepted the males kiss. He kissed him back and gave him a small hug in the process. Now if only he could out and with the man he loved.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 pm

User Image

As he held onto Samuel, he smiled at his words. He could only imagine the weight lifted off Samuel’s shoulders. Micha didn’t like the idea of pretending to be someone else. He knew Samuel had to do it only when he was with his family. Micha was glad he didn’t have to hide with Samuel either, not that they had but at least they could be open without having to worry about Samuel’s family. He kissed Samuel feeling him hug him. Micha kissed Samuel before pulling back. He didn’t release his hold on hims however as he stood there. ”So tell me this, when did you realize you actually loved me, and didn’t just like me?” Micha asked teasing Samuel as he smiled at him. It was only fair, he asked in return.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:20 am

User Image
                                          User Image

As of this moment, Samuel didn't care if his brothers' were to walk in on him. It was his house and Micha was his guest. He kissed and hugged the male as he pleased, loosening his hold on him as he pulled back. The next question to come out of Micha's mouth was not a surprising one. It was only fair. Samuel had to think for a moment. When did he exactly start to love Micha? He couldn't really count any particular time or place. "Hmm......I think it was probably around the same time I wanted you to be my boyfriend. When we first got together I was different person in a whole different mind set. I didn't go looking for a relationship. But after being with you for a couple of months, we had grown really close and I felt like I could really trust you.....I knew you were nothing like my ex-boyfriends' and you wouldn't purposely hurt me unless I deserved it. I had wanted wanted to tell you sooner but at the time we'd only been dating about three months. I knew it was too soon." he replied in all seriously. He smiled down at the male, hoping he remembered the time he was talking about. He knew it had been early in their relationship, but to him it meant something. It was a time in his life when he didn't want to open up to anyone else. Somehow he had managed to get close with Micha and wanted to keep opening up to him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 am

User Image

In the beginning of their relationship, he barely understood where they were headed. He knew Samuel didn’t trust him at least not completely. Micha knew how cautious Samuel had been with him. He always seemed to be worried that he was going to make a mistake which would end their relationship. It didn’t surprise him, how things had happened. Micha tried not to dwell on it. He relaxed in Samuel’s hold as he leaned against the counter. Micha listened as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but smile. He knew how Samuel had been, always telling him he didn’t want a serious relationship. Which was why when Samuel asked him to be his boyfriend, he had been surprised. Micha had almost thought he was joking, but he had been happy he wasn’t. ”I remember, after all I don’t think you would have asked if you didn’t mean it.” He spoke smiling at him. Micha shifted pulling away from Samuel, ”Did you want to head back upstairs?” He asked figuring it was getting late, and they both needed some sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:23 am

User Image
                                          User Image

When they first started hanging out Samuel wasn't really looking for anything. In all honesty, he wasn't sure what he was looking for, if anything. He just knew from the first day they spoke, he knew he was different. He liked that he could be sarcastic and make his lame jokes around the male without him being offended. As time went on, he found Micha to be something like a puzzle. The pieces were all there, but if he chose the pieces didn't always have to fit. Often leaving him with more questions and wanting to spend more time with him. Before he knew it, months had passed. He saw Micha in a new light. He was sweet, intelligent, and drop dead gorgeous. He had accepted his baggage and wanted to be with him. For real this time. Samuel watched the smile spread across the males lips. He had the sudden urge to kiss him again. But decided against it. He could wait. Samuel was glad that the male understood how serious he had been in that moment of asking him. "You were my first boyfriend in a long time.......and the first that I loved like no other." he replied sweetly. Samuel released his hold on the male as he slipped away. He stepped aside so he could get around him. When he spoke again, he nodded. "Yeah, probably should." he replied. Letting Micha go first, Samuel followed him out of the kitchen, turning out the lights as he went. As they walked past the living room, Samuel slowed a bit. "We're going to bed guys!" he yelled to his brothers. "Look the doors and reset the alarm if you plan on leaving." The two older men waved in recognition to their little brothers orders. It was practically the same pitch every time they slept over. Samuel continued to follow Micha through the hall, up the stairs, and into his bedroom. Closing his bedroom door behind him, he padded over to his dresser. "Do you need anything to sleep in?" he asked, as he pulled a pair of sweats out for himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 am

User Image

It wasn’t hard to see why they had gotten along, but sometimes it was easy to see why they didn’t at times. They were both stubborn and could easily butt heads. Micha knew he was fast to get angry and usually didn’t give the other person a chance to explain themselves. It was a bad part of him, a bad habit, he would always have and wasn’t about to change. He could try and fix it over time but not likely. All he could do was work on it. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke, happy to hear his words. He had to admit the same, he had never really had a serious boyfriend, or really anyone he had loved before meeting Samuel. ”Same here.” MIcha spoke as he started to lead the way out of the kitchen. He started toward the stairs, stopping as Samuel told his brother’s to lock up. Micha continued up the stairs and down the hallway. He entered the bedroom, as he glanced at Samuel as he spoke. Micha nodded, ”Yeah, if you don’t mind.” He asked, otherwise he could sleep in his boxers. Micha moved to take his clothes off. He started with his shirt setting in on the ottoman at the end of the bed, along with his pants. Micha had lost a little weight in the last year, his ribs were showing more than usual but nothing that was considered out of the norm.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:22 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Indeed he was stubborn. He also had a quick temper at times. Sometimes around Micha it brought out the best in him, but then there were other times that it brought out the worst. Either way, Samuel could only try to work on. The last hour or so had been nice enough. They were civil and communicated clearly. Maybe there was hope for them yet. Samuel smiled as the male agreed and soon they went upstairs. He dug out a few clothes for himself, as well as for Micha after hearing his answer. "Here." he said, handing over a pair of grey cotton pants and a white v-neck shirt. Taking his own clothes to the side of the bed, Samuel stripped down to boxers, tossing the dirty clothes in the hamper in the closet. He then dressed in a pair of black Adidas shorts and a baggy black t-shirt. Moving up the bed, he pulled back the covers and got in to bed.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:13 pm

User Image

As he asked for a pair of clothes, he watched as Samuel fished out a shirt and a pair of gray pants. Micha thanked him as he pulled on the pants which hung loose on him. He tightened the strings around his waist. Micha pulled the shirt on him, as it hung past his hips. Finishing he glanced to see Samuel, had changed his clothes into something more comfortable. Micha moved toward the other side of the bed as Samuel got into the bed. He pulled back the covers and moved to lie down. Micha pulled the covers up over himself, making himself comfortable on the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:29 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel nodded when the male thanked him for the clothes. He kept to himself as he dressed, giving Micha equal privacy. When he finished, he pulled back the covers and settled down in the bed. Stealing a glance over to the male, it was nice to see that his clothes fit him just as they used to. A little baggy but not enough to swallow him up. Samuel moved to turn out the lamp on his side then rolled over to his side. "Goodnight." he said softly. Samuel laid there with his eyes closed. He wanted to spoon the male, like old times. But he was a bit conflicted. He didn't want to move to fast or be pushy. After all he still hadn't given his answer. He needed to do that. He wanted to do that. Sighing softly though, he moved a bit closer to the male but did not touch him. He didn't care that he was already acting clingy. They'd been apart for a year and the urge to hold on to him was strong. He just wanted to be near him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 pm

User Image

There was no denying that Samuel’s clothes were big of him. He didn’t mind however, he found them comfortable as compared to his own clothes. Micha lay there beside Samuel. He glanced toward him as he moved to turn on the light. Lying there in the dark, he rolled on his side. ”Night.” He mumbled as he lay there, he could see the outline of Samuel in the dark. Micha felt like reaching out toward him, but wasn’t sure if he should. He didn’t like the idea of Samuel being so far away from him. Micha shifted in the bed as he moved closer toward Samuel slipping his arm around Samuel’s waist. He rested his head against Samuel’s shoulder as he lay there. Micha didn’t care if Samuel didn’t want to be touched, he could push him off for all he cared, he merely just couldn’t help himself.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games