Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:56 am
          User Image

In all fairness he really didn’t know what he wanted to do. It didn’t really matter to him, for all he cared they could spend the day sitting on the couch watching movies and cuddling. He merely just wanted to spend time with him. Micha glanced toward Samuel’s brother’s who were busy at making breakfast. His stomach was growling a little from the smell. He only hoped it tasted as good as it smelled. Micha could feel Samuel’s eyes on him as he there. He had already finished his coffee and having another cup would only make him a little wired. Micha didn’t usually drink coffee, it wasn’t his cup of choice but he settled for something to wake him up. He shifted out of his seat and motioned for Samuel to follow him. Micha knew it would be awhile before breakfast was ready and he wanted to stretch his legs. He walked toward the patio door, leading outside toward the fire pit. Micha felt the chill in the air, knowing soon it would be winter. He didn’t mind, he enjoyed the cold and the snow. Micha continued outside heading toward the couch surrounding the fire pit as he took a seat on it. He pulled his legs up crossing them as he waited for Samuel.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

It was hard to stop staring at Micha. A part of him was almost in denial that he was actually here. It was like his mind couldn't wrap around the fact that Micha had come back. He was here, in his house, wearing his clothes. Almost as if the last year never happened. It felt surreal. But he here he was. The kitchen slowly filled with the smells of food. With his brothers distracted, he watched Micha rise from his seat and motion for him to follow. Samuel did as he was told without looking back. Slipping out of the kitchen, he quietly shut the door behind him. Out on the patio, the air was a bit chilly. Fall already. If his memory served him correctly, it was about this time of year that Micha first came over to this house. Walking across the patio, Samuel came to sit beside him on the couch. Samuel smirked as he stared down at the fire pit. He wondered how much Micha remembered of that night. For Samuel, it was practically engraved into his memory.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:42 pm
          User Image

Of all his earliest memories of Samuel, he could only remember this one the more. It was the night they first kissed, and they night they did other things. He sat there as Samuel followed him out and joined him on the couch. Micha glanced toward as he slipped his hand out taking Samuel’s own. He laced their fingers together. ”You know, I should have taken you up on that offer after firing my assistant...I should have kissed you, just to piss her off even more..I thought about doing it, not because I wanted to piss her off but because I wanted to...but I think you stole that after sending me on your wild chase to find you.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel, as he thought about a few different things at once. He had wondered where thing would have gone if he had taken up Samuel on his first offer at the club.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:07 am

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel had been thinking about a lot of their first recently. From the first time he talked to him, their first date, the first time he knew that Micha meant more to him than just a simple fling. As he sat down beside him, he waited patiently for him to speak as he had the feeling there was something he wanted to say. He allowed Micha to take his hand. It felt nice to be holding it again. When the male did speak, Samuel found himself smirking. "To be honest, I was a bit disappointed you didn't take that offer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it felt like you were flirting a lot with me when we first started chatting." he teased back. Looking down at their hands, he thought about how he had stolen that first kiss between them. A feat he was still quite proud of. Samuel looked back up at the male with a playful look. "Are you mad that I kissed you first?" he asked curiously. It was something he'd always wondered. While in the long run his antics seemed to have jump started their relationship. He did wonder if Micha had any regrets about their kiss not being mutually consensual.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 am
          User Image

As he sat there, he saw the smirk on Samuel’s lips as he sat there. He listened as he spoke and couldn’t help but smile. ”Flirting yes, it was hard not to.” Micha spoke laughing softly. He had merely only being coming in for a drink intentionally but after awhile it was for Samuel. Micha could get a drink anywhere really, even somewhere without all the crowd and dancers. He relaxed as he sat beside Samuel. Micha shifted stretching his legs out as he put them up on the wall surrounding the fire pit. He glanced toward Samuel as he questioned him and shook his head. ”No, not at all...Rather I enjoyed it, even though it had been short..Surprised me at first since I didn’t think you were interested in me.” Micha spoke as he smiled a little, knowing he wasn’t sure what to think when Samuel invited him over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:52 am

User Image
                                          User Image

His smirk only grew when Micha teased him again. He remembered the way they would flirt and tease one another back in his club. It was a great way to pass the time when he was pathetically pining over his business partner. Little did he knew at the time that he would actually come to like Micha. Funny how things turned out that way. As he soon continued after making himself comfortable, Samuel gaped at the male. "What? No. I was practically throwing myself at you. You were the one playing hard to get!" he replied. Samuel had never intended to kiss Micha that night. But the way things had been going, he wondered if the male ever would kiss him. He was barely paying him any attention. Samuel couldn't really explain why he had been so intent on getting close to Micha. He was attracted to him from the get-go and simply didn't want to give up easily.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:33 pm
          User Image

in the beginning flirting had been easy, but he had not expected for Samuel and him to get this far. He had felt as if Samuel didn’t like him or really didn't want him. Micha was surprised however that Samuel liked him, he never got that vibe from him. After all Samuel had always been adamant that he wasn’t his type and would never want to be in a relationship with him. It was hard to see how Samuel liked him from that. Listening as Samuel spoke, he couldn’t help but be curious. ”What? Really, how was I playing hard to get?” Micha asked with interest as he turned to look at Samuel. From what he could remember, Samuel had been the one playing hard to get, not the other way around.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

It was true that when they first started talking Micha wasn't exactly his type. Before Micha, the men he went after were usually shorter, thinner, and a lot more flamboyant. In short, the stereotypical twink. Something about Micha had intrigued him though. Beneath his bad attitude and a few terrible first dates, he found him to quite alluring. Samuel watched as the male seemed surprised to find that he was attracted to him in the beginning. He smirked as he sounded almost in denial that it was quite the opposite. "You were totally playing to get. Before we started talking you came into the club at least twice a week. But then afterwords, you came in almost every night. I distinctly remember asking you out plenty of times and you always shot me down. It wasn't until about three weeks later that you finally agreed to go out to dinner with me." he replied smugly as he recalled all of their earlier conversations. If anyone thought he wasn't liked, it was definitely Samuel. Perhaps he could blame his earlier cold personality, but Samuel couldn't really tell since he was still a bit cold when he wanted to be.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:46 pm
          User Image

It had been hard to take Samuel serious in the beginning. There were too many differences between them. He wasn’t even sure if things would work out between them. Micha had gone to the club a couple times before, but after meeting Samuel he had to admit he started to go more frequently. It wasn’t because of the drinks, after all why would he sit there and drink when most of his focus was on Samuel. He smiled as Samuel spoke about how he had been playing hard to get. ”Perhaps it was good that I played hard to get then.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel, as he leaned over and kissed him. ”Besides, where would we be if I didn’t make you work for it.” He teased again, as he pulled back from the kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:06 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel could understand why it may have been hard to trust him in the beginning. After all he was pretty untrusting of others himself. It had only been a few months since his last boyfriend had left him and he wasn't ready to be completely trusting. Something about Micha though......he wanted to trust him. He wanted to get close to him. Samuel had always been attracted to him. Samuel went on to give his supposed proof of how Micha was the only playing hard to get. He laughed softly at his response, closing his eyes as Micha leaned close to kiss him.Samuel kissed him back sweet and laughed again as Micha spoke. "I imagine had we never gotten together, we would probably still be at the bar chatty, flirty, and I would be bugging you on when we're going to out.....So really no difference from how we are now." he replied.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm
          User Image

Being with Samuel had been something he never expected. Micha had liked Samuel, but he never got the feeling that Samuel liked him. To him, Samuel had been his type. He didn’t like younger men, or even men his own age. Micha much preferred men who were older than him. He had liked Samuel’s flirtatious behavior but also that he didn’t like his attitude. It only caused him to egg him or more. Micha had found it only fair that he didn’t give into Samuel so easy, after all he had gotten the feeling Samuel was used to getting his way. He listened as Samuel spoke and shook his head a little. ”Doubt it, I think I would have given in eventually as I did… Just because I played hard to get doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy the game.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel, as he leaned over to kiss him again. ”Shall we see how breakfast is coming along?” He spoke growing impatient for food, as he was getting hungry. Micha shifted pulling away standing up as he stretched his legs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:57 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

To this day Samuel was surprised by just how much he had come to love Micha. The man was stubborn, a little bit cruel, and had the oddest personality. Yet here he sat, the love of his life. Looking back on their old memories, he was amused about how far they had come. Even if they hadn't gotten together initially, he liked to think their relationship would have been somewhat the same. Samuel smiled though as Micha seemed to think otherwise. He happily accepted another kiss from the male and kissed him back in return. "I guess we should. It shouldn't take them that much longer if it isn't done yet." he replied. Releasing the males hand, Samuel rose from the couch and shuffled along behind him. Stepping into the kitchen, it was filled with the lovely smells of delicious food. A plate of biscuits sat in the middle of the island as well as a few links of sausage.
"What no! I'm telling, Rick was definitely a time traveler from another dimension. Why else would he have a box in the garage labeled time traveler stuff?!" cried Oliver. Samuel lifted an eyebrow as he wondered what sort of conversation they had just walked in on. Whatever it was, his brothers seemed really into their discussion as neither gave them a batted eye as they re-entered the room. Walking around the island, Samuel peaked around his oldest brother's shoulder. "Those eggs look ******** dry." he commented. Benjamin waved him away with a wooden spoon without breaking his conversation. Smirking to himself, Samuel grabbed two biscuits and came back to where Micha was standing, handing one off to him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:27 pm
          User Image

Micha didn’t know what to expect of Oliver and Benjamin’s cooking. He wasn’t expecting much as half the time they were together, it was always him cooking. Micha didn’t trust Samuel in the kitchen. Not that he was worried, but he didn’t like the idea of undercooked food or it being burnt. He had tried to give them an option, he had wanted to cook but they seemed inclined. Micha didn’t want to argue, the least he could do was try it. He made his way inside, and caught a snip of what Oliver and Benjamin were talking about. Micha shook his head a little as he stood there. He walked toward to the island taking a eat. Micha watched as Samuel walked toward his brother and checked the eggs. He smiled a little, but thought nothing of it as he sat there. Micha watched as Samuel grabbed a few biscuits and handed him one. He thanked him as he took a bite out of it. Micha found the biscuit was okay, but needed some jelly. He munched on it a little as he sat there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

While none of the brothers three were master chefs, Samuel wasn't too worried about breakfast. Although Micha kept his opinions to himself, his doubt was clear. He had his reasons though so he couldn't blame him. It was no secret that Samuel was known for starting fires and to Micha his brothers probably didn't seem the type to cook for themselves. As Samuel teased his eldest brother, he soon came back to sit with Micha, handing over a biscuit. He smiled at the male when he was thanked and took a seat next to him. Tearing off a small piece, Samuel watched his brothers continue to discuss what he could only assume was a fan-theory of some television show they watched last night. A few more minutes passed and Benjamin reached forward to turn off the stove.
"Your theory makes no sense. He probably just has the box up there because he was going to attempt time travel but got bored of it. Now just shut up and get the plates. You too." said Benjamin, pointing the spoon at them both. Turning away from the stove, Benjamin set the pan of eggs on the island with the biscuits and sausage. "There's more coffee if you want. We've also go some OJ, butter and jam is in the fridge. Have at it." Samuel had finished eating his biscuit. Rising from his seat, he ushered Micha forward. He was in no rush to try his brothers cooking no matter how simple the dishes were.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:08 pm
          User Image

As he sat there munching on his biscuit, he listened as Oliver and Benjamin seemed to bicker back and forth. This was one of the reason he was glad he was an old child. He didn’t think he would put up with another person in the house. Micha rolled his eyes a little as he sat there. He wasn’t all that much into cartoons either, he merely dismissed them after a while. Micha barely noticed they had started talking toward them as Benjamin pointed his spoon at them. He nodded simply as he was the rest of the food was laid out on the island. Micha shifted standing up, as he moved around the island and opened a cabinet. He grabbed out four plates, handing another to Samuel while the others he set on the island. Micha looked over the food as Samuel seemed not as inclined as he was to try it. He couldn’t help but be curious. Micha went around the island, grabbing a spoonful of the eggs, some of the sausage and a few biscuits.

After he put some jelly on his biscuits, and got a glass of orange juice. Micha left the kitchen in search of the dining room. It wasn’t far as he took seat at the table. He sat there a little unsure of his current meal, but grabbed his fork. Micha started with the eggs. He found they were edible enough as he continued eating. Micha continued eating, as he grabbed a piece of sausage taking a bite. He sat there contently eating his breakfast.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games