Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ gave a rather loud, erotic moan when he felt the male's finger playing with the tip of his member, trembling slightly, his length leaking a little more from being played with...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } : :/ no offence, but this is taking forever...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Alex was done with the male. Their game was finished, and he wanted the male to leave. There was no need for him to stay any more. He had given the male the time to clean up after he had taken his turn with him. Alex waited in his room, already clean and dressed for the male to get out of the shower. He was just waiting for him to get done so he could take him back to the club. Alex wasn't mean enough to make the male find his own way home. He was at least willing to drive him back to the club, which was almost thirty minutes away from where he lived. Alex sighed wishing the male would hurry up, he didn't think it took that long to shower but what did he know. He stood up from his bed, and walked toward the bathroom. Alex banged on the door with his fist as he stood there, "Hurry up I don't have all day." He growled harshly as he stood there. Alex was just annoyed enough to leave the male naked on the side of the road for making him wait for him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ opened the door, walking out, fully dressed and cleaned up. He looked up at Alex, sighing. "I wouldn't have taken so long if you hadn't released so deep..." He muttered, lightly rubbing his lower back, going out with Alex to his car. He'd had a fun time with Alex actually, and it'd been really fun once Alex was finally naked. He smirked a little, picturing the male's naked body in his head, sighing smiling a bit. "Soo? You have fun? Thinking about coming by again and snatching me up?" He asked, smirking again...He'd honestly like that, hell he'd enjoy it just as much as he had today...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

" Alex stepped away from the door to see the male finished. He turned away from the male, heading toward the door. While the male was in the shower, he had already had the car pulled around. He didn't want to have to wait for that either. Alex turned to make sure the male had followed him. Once outside he locked his door, he didn't want anyone getting inside. He got into the car, and waited for the male. As the car pulled away he glanced over at the male as he spoke, he didn't know whether or not to actually play with the male again. It was fun, but fun only lasted so long. He shrugged slightly, "I don't know." Alex replied looking out the window, he never played with the same person twice, but he didn't know if the second time would be just a good. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ pouted, looking down at his hands. He was sure that if they did get together another time, he was sure it would be just as fun as tonight, if not more exciting. He grinned slightly. "Well, just remember this...I don't tend to be a disappointment...Most of the people I've been with have come back more than once...And to be honest, I kinda hope you do...I had a lot of fun tonight, and I hope we can do it again sometime..." He said, smirking slightly...

After that comment, he stayed quiet until they got back to the club and moved and gave the male a little kiss on the cheek, slipping a card into his hand. "My number...You can call me whenever you like, and if you like...See you around..." He cooed before getting out of the car. He waved a little, watching the car drive away and walked inside, going to the backroom, being greeted by a doe eyed Danny. He looked at him and sighed, taking his hand and brought him home with him before he spoke to him. Once there, he led the male to his bedroom, letting him stand in the middle of the room and stare at him...

"What?" He asked, moving up to the male, wrapping his arms around the young boy's waist. Danny squirmed, pushing Adam back. "You went out again..." He mumbled, frowning up at him. Adam sighed, shaking his head. "So do you! I don't understand why you make a big deal out of it." And again Danny went on with the reason, saying it was because he loved him and he didn't want him doing things like this and putting his life on the line. Adam countered with Danny's job being the same as his own and how he was basically doing the same thing...The two arguing till Adam pinned the male to the wall, lacing their fingers together...

"Danny, you know no matter what I'll always come back...Unless there's someone more intriguing than you are, I promise I'll come back to you..." He said, drawing his lips over the male's neck, hearing him moan. He smiled a little, loving that sound, and moved up, hungrily pressing his lips to Danny's. He moved the male to his bed and tore the male's slutty clothing off, pulling off his own and pulled the covers over them, the two going at it for a while, Adam shushing Danny when he started crying a little their third round. Adam stopped after that, smiling, thinking that Danny looked adorable with tears in his eyes. He brushed them away and kissed him softly, hearing Danny murmur that he loved him. "I know Danny...I know..." He said softly, holding the male close to him...He'd never said to Danny that he loved him...He didn't want the male getting too attached to him...

After a few minutes, they both fell asleep together, Danny clinging to Adam who simply held the male in return to make him happy. He liked Danny, but he didn't love him...Not yet anyway...He was simply an object to him...Like a pet, something he could play with when he wanted to...Yes he considered him a person, he was human after all...But he didn't love him...At least not the way Danny loved him...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

" There was no telling if he would return another time. He didn't want to become attached to someone, or expect him to come back all the time. Alex had tried it once with another toy he had picked up, they had found his house, and kept calling him till he had to get a restraining order on them. He had also had to hire body guards for awhile just to make sure they would stay away. Alex didn't like clingy people, he wanted his time just once and then for them to go away. He never promised to make plans with someone, it wasn't something he did.

As they pulled up to the club, the driver got out of the car and opened the door for Adam. Alex didn't even bother to look at the male, as he kissed his cheek, nor did he respond when the male handed him his business card. Once the male got out of the car, he was off heading back home. Alex had opened the bottle of vodka on his way home, sipping it here and there. He didn't even bother with a glass. Alex just wanted to get home and sleep. He wasn't in the mood to play anymore, he usually got to go out twice in one night but Adam proved to be just enough for him.

Arriving back home, he took the bottle back inside, letting the driver know he wasn't needed anymore. He went inside, and locked the door behind him. Alex would have to clean up in the morning, for now he didn't want to. He had maids but never to clean up after his nights wither another. Alex did that himself, since he didn't find it anyone's business. He made his way to his room, before crashing on his bed with half the bottle left.

Two weeks had come and gone. Alex had been busy and didn't have to time to actually return to the club. He still couldn't forget the night he had spent with Adam. Odd enough the male had been the only one whom had caught his eye. Alex wondered if the male would even bother to pay attention to him. He didn't know the male's schedule or if he would even be there. Alex knew all he could do is try to show up and see where it went from there. He pulled his car into the driveway, since he didn't want to use the limo tonight. Alex turned the car off, getting out he went inside.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The navel tattoo didn't really have any meaning, same for the piercing. He didn't have any reasons for getting his piercings other than he liked them....that and he was drunk while getting Albert. His only modification with meaning were his wings. Alaine turned back to face the male, and smiled back at him. "Thanks" he said, knowing the male to be talking about his tattoo.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ was working tonight, he was currently dancing with Danny in the cage, smirking a little bit. Danny had talked him into it, said it would get more people watching, and it'd be fun...And it was, he wouldn't deny that, but when he noticed the door open, he smirked, seeing Alex. Two weeks and he'd finally shown up again...He kinda wondered if he'd been avoiding it or if he'd been busy...He really wasn't a clingy person, and wasn't a stalker either...

He pulled Danny close, having the male's a** pressed against his groin, grinding against him, smirking when he saw him blushing, looking out at the men who were watching, sticking his tongue out. "Hehe, look Danny, they all think you look so adorable all hot and bothered..." He cooed, moving his hands down the male's body, smirking again...He finished when the male was completely bothered and left him for another man to play with, getting out of the cage with him and let him go to a private room with another one of his buddies and smirked, going over to where Alex was. "Well hey there gorgeous...Haven't seen you in a while...Can I get you anything?" He asked, brushing his own hair out of his face. He was wearing tight shorts and a tank top, mainly cause he'd been dancing and didn't want to get all sweaty and stuff...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"The clock was ticking and it was time to leave the male. He didn't want to but the more he stayed with Alaine the more he wasn't going to want to do his job. Liam leaned forward and kissed the male one last time, before pulling away. "I have to go." He replied softly, not wanting to but it was his job. Tomorrow they would have all the time together but for now he had to get out there. Liam didn't know if the male was planning on staying anymore, after what had happened. He released the male from around his neck, sighing softly. Liam just wanted to stay with the male, but bills weren't paid with words. He would call the male tomorrow at an appropriate time, and take him for dinner, then take him out to the club. Liam wanted them to talk more, but right now wasn't the best time. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

" As he made his way inside, he looked around the club. His eyes wander all over finally landing upon Adam inside a cage with the young male from before. Alex rolled his eyes, as he made his way over to a table near by. He watched the two as they danced but he was finding more interest in Adam and not his young friend. Alex continued to watch till the two finished and the male came out. He waved slightly at him, as the male came toward him and spoke. Alex crossed his leg over the other as he sat there, taking in the male's get up, "Yes, a drink. Preferably wine." He replied looking up at the male, instead of over his body. Alex didn't like the male in shorts, he preferred him in pants but that was just his opinion. Adam was a dancer after all he was prone to wearing skimpy clothing. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smiled and nodded. "Alright, just give me a second to change and I'll get a glass for you..." Not really in the mood to wear shorts the whole night and went to the backroom and changed into a pair of pants, feeling more comfortable and went back out and got Alex a glass of red wine and himself a cocktail and went back to the table, handing the glass of wine to the male, sitting down in the other chair...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

" As the male walked away from him, he watched the people around him. The place was in business, more crowded then it was last time. He watched the male who came to gawk at the dancers, he could never really relate to them. Sure he watched the dancers as well, but he went home with one of them. Alex wasn't just content with watching them, then going back home to loved one. He wasn't a one man person, he preferred to be with many instead. Alex turned his attention back to Adam whom had returned with his drink. He grabbed the glass and took a sip. Alex took in the male's clothing once again, content he was wearing pants he nodded slightly. He didn't know what to say to the male, after all he didn't speak with any one unless it was necessary and even then it was little words. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Alaine closed his eyes and held the male close as they kissed one last time. He really didn't want the male to go, but knew he had to. They'd had enough encounters with their lovely boss today, anymore would just be asking for trouble. When the male pulled away, he nodded and gave the male a quick hug. He really didn't want the male to go, but he knew he had to. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then." he said softly, smiling up at the male. Taking a step forward, he gave the male another kiss and let him leave. Once the male was gone, he went back to the table with a sigh. He picked up the food he'd abandoned and started to eat and clean up. He wanted to work tonight, but he knew if he went anywhere near the floor, there would be no way he'd keep track on his work. So when he was done eating and cleaning up the break room, he made his way to his bosses office. Office work was better than no work.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smiled, taking a sip of his cocktail, crossing one leg over the other, humming softly. He looked over at Alex, thinking a moment. "So, been busy?" He asked, smirking slightly, looking up at the person who was in the cage now. He shook his head a little, noticing the people were going gaga over this little Asian boy. He didn't know what it was about Asians that got everyone so perky. He turned around, looking over at Alex, giving the male a small smile...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam returned the male's hug as he hugged him. He smiled up at the male and nodded as he spoke, "Of Course." Liam replied happily, knowing he was going to spend time with the male was a good thing. It would give them time away from work to hang out. He kissed the male one last time before, he left the lounge. Liam was happy once again, sure he had a split moment of worry but everything was better now for him. He didn't have to worry for now, as he walked out onto the dance floor. Liam made his way toward his cage, and closed himself inside it. He didn't want to have to worry about people trying to get inside, which was a good thing there was a lock inside. Liam just closed his eyes and let the music take him. He danced to the male, moving his hips, and running his hands over his body as he continued to dance, getting lost in the music. "

User Image User Image User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games