Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"Nice to meet you Anna." The brunette said. Soon, Ambriella sighed though and looked over when, once again, someone walked in making a rather loud entrance. The girl was starting to get rather annoyed by these entrances already. As her green eyes studied the new addition to the room, she couldn't help but think that he seemed a bit...off, in some way, but she couldn't place how. What had he even been rambling on about? If he was trying to be funny, it wasn't a very good attempt. Besides, it was getting late already, the festive portion of the evening should have died down by now.

((Out.Of.Custard: As a side note, I read your profile, Josh Starwind...and you may want to change something. You said your character is a Pareseltongue, and that is not the correct terminology. Parseltongue is the name of the language while a Parselmouth is one who speaks it. Also, don't hate me for how my character acts! D= ))

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm
ɱaѵέricҜ
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
Out of Cheese{@MsDark, Im sure we'll not judge for your rpc's actions ^^
and I'll tell josh if, his not seen your post yet.}
The songs in my hEad♪♫
User Image

Mab had just seat down as the boy who had followed her up the stairs came in.
Oh dear Jove.

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Charlie Gabriel Shepard

User Image

Charlie turned to see another girl with dark hair looking at him both annoyed and strangely. He smiled at and walked over and without even saying a word shook her hand. "Hello fellow slytherin." He said with a pleasant a smile. "I am Charlie Gabriel Shepard. But you can just call me Charlie or Crazy. Both are true." He smiled and looked around the room. Looking at all the other slytherins. All his other potential friends. As long as none were boring or stupid that is. But hey this was slytherin. They were a bunch of crazy fun loving trouble makers, just like him. "Well.....maybe not exactly like me." He accidently said out loud. He didnt even bother to comment on it though returning his gaze back to the girl and realized he was still holding her hand. "Oops my bad. Anyway whats your name?" He said with a friendly smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
(Ya I ment to edit it anyway so I could remove the ooc thing I put at the bottom. That and I couldnt remember which was which. So I just picked one. As for how your character acted towards him you are now his first friend lol. Though trust me, that is probably one of the more sane things you will see Charlie do. There will be times Charlie will make Luna Lovegood seem normal. lol)
(Edit again just realized I left out hand so it said I just walked over and shook you.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

Well, Ella noticed that her gaze had been met, but to be honest, she really didn't care. Maybe if her saw the look she had, he'd realize that he'd made a mistake entering how he had. Unfortunately for her, that was not the case. The boy seemed to have taken the look as an invitation. Oh, he couldn't have been more wrong. Before she even had time to react, he walked over, and shook her hand. Then he introduced himself, still hanging on to her hand. Ella was so shocked that she didn't even know how to react for a few moments. Eventually, she got a hold of herself though, and pulled her hand back. "Ambriella Gaunt." She answered. This time, she didn't add that this person could call her Ella. As of right now, he was rubbing her the wrong way. Who, in the name of Merlin, just walked up to someone like that?

((Out.of.Custard: Eh...not really friends. And I promise she will be none too happy to learn that a muggle-born wizard is a Parselmouth, like herself. ))

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 pm
ɱaѵέricҜ
Out of Cheese{@MsDark, I think he means... Charlie is going to make your Ella,
his friend in his mind.}
The songs in my hEad♪♫
harry potter - blinding
User Image

Mab earthy eyes got wide when the girl, who Charlie
was almost attacking with his Craziness, said her name.
Oh that’s not going to work out well,
you don't just jump at an Gaunt like that.

She had of course heard Of the Gaunt Family from her grandma.
However her thinking this didn't make her step in. Rested her
chin in her hand and watch what would happen next.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Annabell Kinn

User Image

Anna just looked at the boy that randomly shook the other girl's hand. He's a strange one there. Better stay away from him... She thought.

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:16 pm
Charlie Gabriel Shepard

User Image

Charlie listened to the way Ambriella Gaunt introduced herself. He might have been crazy on the exterior but he was closely watching her, he was reading her. No one would be able to tell he was doing it, but he was reading everyone in the room. Trying to see how everyone would react to him. As she pulled his hand away it's like something clicked in his brain and his whole stance changed as if he was normal even. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Ambriella Gaunt. Sorry if I came off a bit well....... as I introduced myself. Crazy." He said with a smile as he went to go sit down. He looked at the two other girls in the room. The girl he had followed in seemed to be watching him. "You know if your going to watch me like that. You should probably introduce yourself. You know its only proper. That and I just want to know your name." He smiled at her. He then looked to the blonde. "Pleasure to meet you as well. Mind if I get your name too." As he said this his smile seemed to be cracking, as if it was struggling to keep from returning to its crazy smile he had on before. He was getting bored, but he shook it off waiting for their replies.

(Like Raven said. He really doesnt care if you like him or not. If he likes you. Your his friend. It doesnt have to be mutual for him.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 pm
ɱaѵέricҜ
Out of Cheese{}
The songs in my hEad♪♫harry potter - blinding
User Image

Mab stayed put, but she did offer her name
"Joyce Badb, and what are
you going to be doing with your time at this school?"

It seemed like a good way to keep him talking.
It was fun to watch him trying to play sane.

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 pm
Annabell Kinn

User Image

"Annabell Kinn" She said to him with a dull tone. "Pleasure." She hoped that she wouldn't have t o deal with him too much.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"Yes, I'm sure..." Ambriella said, though she wasn't really paying much attention to him anymore. That is, if she were actually paying any attention at all. Instead, Ella was fiddling with her wand, which she had yet to put back in the pocket of her robe. She did glance over at the girl who introduced herself as Joyce Badb though. Her surname was not one that Ella was unfamiliar with. She hadn't heard much about them, but she had heard enough to know that that was the name of a pureblood family. Ella's attention was pulled away though, when a snake began coming out of her pocket, twisting itself around her arm. The brunette cracked a smile as she looked at the boa. That was probably the most sincere smile she'd given all day. Other than when she'd talked to Edgar at the feast, of course. "Adelinda." The girl cooed softly, careful not to use Parseltongue. Not everyone needed to know about that little ability of hers.

((Out.of.Custard: Ella's pet there is a Blue Rosy Boa. I thought I should put this up, just in case anyone was curious.
Honestly, I find that snake adorable, even though snakes personally scare the hell out of me. XP ))

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:32 pm
Annabell Kinn

User Image

Anna noticed that a snake had appeared around Ella's arm. She wasn't alarmed so Anna assumed it was Ella's pet. Of coarse it was her pet, with her being a parselmouth. She examined the brown and gray reptile, as Ella watched it wind around her wrist. She'd rather place her attention to that, than the conversations going on around here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 am
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User ImageUser Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

Quietly Braxton sat back in his seat and watched the boy named Charlie chat around the common room like he was hyped up on Pixie blood. Was this boy for real? Something didn't seem right, he was obviously to chipper and crazy for a Slytherin. Though Braxton had to admit that this Charlie fellow was making things a little more 'interesting' for them here. Just then as he yawned his eyes then went from the boy to Ella who was sweetly smiling at a snake that curled itself around her wrist. "What a beautiful snake you have there Ella, that kind is it?" Braxton asked as he grinned to her then observed the lovely brown and blue snake.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

Ambriella looked over when she heard her name. "She is a Rosy Boa. So she's nonvenomous...and boas are generally very docile." She glanced down at the snake that had wrapped itself around her wrist and hand. Finally, she put her wand away, and with her free hand gently stroked the side of snake. "You could hold her if you'd like." She added. Obviously she didn't mind talking to this boy...Charlie on the other hand was a different story. Ella had a feeling that she was not going to be getting along with that boy during her stay here, housemate or not.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 am
Charlie Gabriel Shepard

User Image

Charlie smiled at Joyce. "Very nice to meet you Joyce. Pretty much learn magic and mess with people. It's always fun to see everyone's reaction to my vibrant personality. As for what I want to do at hogwarts. Learn magic and have a good time. Maybe convince some Ravenclaws to do my homework. Those guys remind me of my parents complete dweebs." He said laughing a little. Thats when he noticed the snake come from Ambriella's pocket and heard its name be Adelinda. He immediately became intrigued. He loved talking to snakes. They usually always had something cool to say. They saw the world completely different than any human could. He was actually good friends with a snake back home. Because he would bring it food and talk to it. He turned his head and in parseltonge said, "hello Adelinda."

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out