Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Adventurer's Guild ~ Open '61-'62 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie entered the club room with perhaps too much enthusiasm, managing to slide across the floor the last ways to the desk at front and nearly bowling people over in the process. She took a form with flourish, filled it out quickly, and immediately raced the short distance to Jack and Tris, hovering next to her not-cousins with a grin. "I'm here!" she declared excitedly, bouncing a little. Jack reached over and ruffled her hair instead of answering, continuing his conversation with Tris about... zombies? Oh, she didn't want to play that. Or did she? She'd have to think about it. She really hoped Jack would run a pirate game, or convince someone else to. She had only the barest idea of what she was doing, but she'd found that enthusiasm did a lot to make up for a lack of knowledge in these instances.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

Billie Xanders - Hufflepuff
                                                              Year: Fourth
                                                              Experience Level: I have played a couple?
                                                              Games You Know: ... Dungeons and Dragons?
                                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: I don't care, I just like to play!
                                                              Interested in GMing? Maybe one day!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:06 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene was proud to say she had spent the entire day “studying” for OWLs -- working on her Mythology designs, brewing fun potions to bake into snacks, and working on wandwork for her more spellcasting-heavy classes. She’d stopped barely an hour ago to whip together a shepherd’s pie, which she cut in half, balanced both halves on top of her notebook, and ran into the Adventurer’s Guild. ”Hello fellow adventurers!” she greeted cheerfully, sliding the pie halves onto an empty table. With a scrap of paper, she labelled one “CONTAINS VOLUBILIS POTION”. A perfectly harmless potion that just changed the drinker’s voice. Particularly useful for getting in character (or just hilarity), then went to grab a form.

Aidene Azura Kieran - Ravenclaw
Year: 5
Experience Level: Very many years
Games You Know: Primarily DnD, but we did a Burning Wheel campaign once. Lots of video games. Still playing Skyrim over the breaks razz
Race/Class/Style Preferences: I really like glass cannon casters, but have been branching out a bit the last 2 years.
Interested in GMing? Always. I’m working on a Fairy Forest campaign based on Celtic mythology, but it’s nowhere near ready. Next year definitely though!

She set her pen down. Next year definitely though! Maybe even next semester if I work quickly--nah I have my Founders project, she mused. But for now, she took an empty seat and busied herself flipping through her copy of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition, listening in on snippets of what sounded like a...zombie campaign? Aidene liked Tris’s games and looked forward to whatever they played. Maybe she could play a Warlock who’d made a contract with Dunn -- a necromancer in a zombie campaign could be pretty interesting.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                          нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                          тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                          уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                          αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                          нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia felt that, with this club, she was at least on somewhat steady ground. She'd not participated in too many of the Whitethorne family's games, mostly because of how many people there were in them. But she'd sat in on more than she'd actually played, and was fairly confident in her understanding of the general mechanics, if not the specifics. She still struggled somewhat with character building, but she reasoned that if the older club members were too busy to help her, she could ask Ada. In the meantime, this would be her best bet for actual socialization, she figured. She at least recognized some people here; from other clubs, mostly. Although the Lovettes were here as well, and she sort-of was aware of the brunette girl talking to them, and one of the small cluster of first years as well. Austen, she thought; his mother was best friends with Ada. He'd played a few games with the family before. No one she'd consider her own friend, but at least social connections, which was better than nothing.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                          σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                          σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                          σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                          ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                          тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

Lucia Edgeworth - Slytherin
                                                          Year: 3rd
                                                          Experience Level: Somewhat? I've played a couple of games with the club's founder's family.
                                                          Games You Know: Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire: the Masquerade... I think that's it.
                                                          Race/Class/Style Preferences: I prefer fantasy settings, or at least urban fantasy. And as far as characters, I prefer not to play any sort of... brutish warrior types.
                                                          Interested in GMing? No, thank you

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                  í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                  í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                  чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceIf Rian had only researched the game, and never actually played before, it made sense that he was nervous. Austen was a little nervous, and he knew at least a couple of the different types of games pretty well. He tried to look reassuring, nodding along when his housemate talked about the character he wanted to play. Before he could answer, though, Tori joined them. Austen wasn't surprised, since the Hufflepuff had mentioned possibly joining (possibly because he had mentioned joining so... again, friends, right? Maybe?). Austen greeted him with a small smile, then shrugged. "I'm happy to help," he said, directing this at not only Hitori, but Rian as well. "I grew up playing these sorts of games, my mum is friends with Professor Whitethorne, actually. We've played together."

spaceThat established, he gave some thought to Rian's questions about his planned character. He looked at the sketch with a grin. "You've already done way more work on this than most people do before their first game," he said, "and this is pretty good. Uh, art-wise, I mean. I think? I'm not an artist." He glanced up at the club captain, who looked sort of dour but not mean, and then at the other older members who had crowded into the room. "I think the club does multiple campaigns, so there's sure to be at least one you can participate in with him. Although, from what I understand, the captain is supposed to run one specifically open to beginners, where they can do whatever they want. You know, to teach and stuff." He wasn't sure if that was still how the club was being run, of course, but that had been Desi's pitch from what he recalled. "First couple of sessions should be character creation, so you can ask about mods then. And I'll help, like I said." Personally, Austen had no idea what kind of character he would play. Mainly because he was waiting to see what the party needed before committing to anything. He preferred certain types, true, but if he needed to go outside his comfort zone and play, like, a barbarian, he guessed he could do that.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - Club Room
                                                  wнen - First Meeting 2049
                                                  wιтн - Rian, Tori
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:48 pm
I got my red dress on tonight
Dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feelin' alive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Sᥱᥴoᥒd YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella always felt like this club was more of a family reunion than anything since so many of her family members (related or belated) were in it but it never felt like a bad or awkward thing like their accidental reunions. Though they actually didn't so much have "reunions" as "we live relatively in the same space so we just run into each other." And weddings but no one's had one of those in a while. She walked in of course spotting Tris and Jack almost immediately but also Tori from music club which was kinda fun since she hadn't taken them to be a tabletop kinda person. Then again she hadn't thought Cella would actually join culinary club but then she tried some of her bread and she knocked that thought right out her head. She took a seat next to a girl closest to her age giving her a grin before whipping out her usual notebook to start her character ideas. Ella knew Tris had been excited about possibly gm'ing for a zombie rp so she already had some ideas over that but it was the current leader's campaign that she was stumped on. So she just resolved to jotting down past characters and taking some of their traits that could generally cross over into other settings so that when the time came she could potentially just build from there.

Oh my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above
Are sizzlin' like a snare
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore

Name: Elaina Lovette - Gryffindor
Year: Second
Experience Level: Moderately familiar, even though I generally prefer video game rpgs.
Games You Know: Deadlands, Cyperpunk Red, and briefly Warhammer
Race/Class/Style Preferences: I like supernatural settings or like, alternative history settings, urban fantasy kinda stuff. And I tend to play either rogues or mages.
Interested in GMing? Noooooooope

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:13 am
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian blinked in surprise when another first year, a blonde Hufflepuff, sat down to join them. "Hi, I'm Rian," he said politely and automatically in greeting to the other child. Austen said he'd been playing these games for ages, and that his mum was friends with Professor Whitethorne, who must play them out of class. Rian, of course, knew Professor Whitethorne to be his dad's friend Ada, who'd used to work for Professor Hill, who was his dad and aunt's pack leader, Jason. However Rian didn't think he ought to be bringing all that up at the moment, and besides, he'd never played any games with Professor Whitethorne, so he just nodded, flushing when Austen said his drawing was 'pretty good'.

"Oh, I'm not either," he said, worried Austen might think he'd been angling for some sort of artistic review. "I mean- I like to draw but it's not... I prefer photos," he trailed off into a mutter, sensing he was getting off topic. Anyways, he was more interested in the idea of multiple campaigns. "How does that work? Are there different groups meeting on different days, or something?" He doubted the same person was running all of them- that would be exhausting. It would be like when his mum was teaching multiple music lessons in her shop over the span of one day. She was always tired and hoarse from speaking so much afterwards. "I guess that's the one I'll be in," he said, not sure if that was a good or bad thing. Good in that he'd learn what to do, of course, but what if it was literally just him and Hitori? Not that he minded Hitori's company, but-

"Thanks," he added, lest he look too morose. "Um, for helping and stuff. It'll be cool to see what characters everyone comes up with," he added in a brighter tone, his creative gears beginning to spin. "What kind of character do you think you're going to play?" he asked both of them, but moreso Hitori, since they were new too.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Just let me out, I wanna run
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori grinned when Austen said he'd be happy to help with the whole teaching him how to play thing. He was also glad to hear that the captain would most likely run a campaign that would be specifcally for beginners. That made him feel much better about the prospects... as well as the fact that Rian was new to the game too.

He wasn't sure how campaigns even worked, or what type of characters there were to have. He was begining to realize he was a little bit out of his depth here. He glanced at the drawing Rian had made and smiled. It was really good honestly. Not that he was an expert on art or anything, though he did enjoy painting and sketching so he liked to think he had an artistic eye.
                                                            "The drawing is really good," He said with an awkward smile. He wasn't sure if the compliment would be taken well. He hoped so.

He nodded at the idea of all the characters they would see in the club. He was excited for that part too, but when asked what he would be playing, he shrugged.
                                                            "Not a clue, honestly," he muttered. "I did a little bit of reading about it, and I guess like a wizard or a druid would be kind of cool to play? I don't know though. I guess I'll play whatever is needed or what is best?"

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕαу ωнαт уσυ fєєℓ (ѕαу ωнαт уσυ fєєℓ)
                                                  ℓσνє ωнσ уσυ ℓσνє (ℓσνє ωнσ уσυ ℓσνє)
                                                  '¢αυѕє уσυ נυѕт gєт ѕσ мαиу тяιρѕ 'яσυи∂ тнє ѕυи
                                                  уєαн, уσυ σиℓу σиℓу ℓινє σи¢є

spaceTris sat behind the desk at the front of the club room, lounged with his ankles crossed over the top of it with the forms a few inches to the right. He knew that if the professors caught him, he'd probably be in trouble, but he wasn't worried about it. He was just hoping people would show up to the club, since he was in charge now. He was very different from Mallaidh, and even Desi, in terms of how he ran games, and would be the same with the club overall. Hopefully people wouldn't be put off; he knew he tended to run more niche games, or horror games, so he didn't want people to think they weren't going to be able to find something to do just because he was in charge. He was planning on running a pretty basic fantasy game for newbie players, but his reputation might've proceeded him. At the very least, though, he figured his family and close friends would still be here. That wouldn't be different from running things at home, he guessed, but it would at least be fun.

мαкє ℓσтѕ σf иσιѕє (нєу) αи∂ кιѕѕ ℓσтѕ σf вσуѕ (уєαн)
                                                  σя кιѕѕ ℓσтѕ σf gιяℓѕ ιf тнαт'ѕ ѕσмєтнιиg уσυ'яє ιитσ
                                                  ωнєи тнє ѕтяαιgнт αи∂ иαяяσω
                                                  gєтѕ α ℓιттℓє тσσ ѕтяαιgнт, яσℓℓ υρ тнє נσιит, σя ∂σи'т
                                                  נυѕт fσℓℓσω уσυя αяяσω ωнєяєνєя ιт ρσιитѕ

wнere - Club Room - Dungeons
                                                  wнen - First Meeting 2050
                                                  wιтн - Club Members - Jack
                                                  pronoυnѕ - He/Him
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
                                                  [b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
                                                  [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
                                                  [b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:14 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

sixth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club friend || Adventurer's Guild cleric || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist (winter) || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Friday evening, Aidene woke up and checked the time with a groan. The good thing was that nights were longer and she would have more waking hours. But as an at-least-an-hour-after-sunset kind of vampire, waking up barely 10 minutes after sunset felt like much, much too early for her to be awake. She would have just went back to sleep, but she was hungry, and the tickling of fire in her throat did not make for conducive sleeping. Just to be safe, Aidene stuck her wand out and made sure all the curtains were closed before opening the heavy curtains of her four-poster bed.

Her eye landed on her binder of notes and plans on the side table: an unfinished Fairy Forest campaign. She had barely touched it since December of last year aside from a few too-short nights over the summer when her dad asked her about it. Yeah, she probably wasn’t going to finish. But at least she could give her notes to the Adventurer’s Guild and maybe someone could use her notes. Maybe finish for her.

First, snack. Aidene jogged down to the kitchen to drain a rabbit and fill up her thermos with snacking blood. On the way out she spotted a girl with a cane looking...well not looking? “Are you lost?” she called out.

Short scene to get to the club and then we’ll actually be there!

[quotex="Miss GryffindorK"]

Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

~"Legends Never Die" by Against the Current

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:22 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki had heard word of a Dungeons and Dragons group right here in Hogwarts. It was a game she'd only played once before, with her dad and a few of his friends and their kids. As soon as she'd learned about the club, she sent a letter to her dad, asking for some supplies... and oh boy did he deliver! She got a new braille Player's Handbook and a new set of dice, which were all done up for sensory reading. Awesome! Now that she was prepared, Tzuki headed out..... to the club... probably. She knew it was... somewhere near the Potions class, so heading that way would be a good start.

She was tapping her cane along the floor, though Tzuki also had a hand on the wall, just in case. It was around then that she felt someone else nearby, then heard a voice. "Well, a bit yes. I know... kinda where I'm headed. There's a club called 'Adventure Guild', and I know it's in the dungeons, somewhere near Professor Whitethorne's office. But... well, the problem is... I don't actually know where that is." Or who it was, but that was a whole different can of beans. Maybe this girl could give her some directions?

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeons somewhere
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Not sure yet
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hopefully getting directions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I shouldn't trust that Knight Guy...

addaellis

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori wandered into Adventurer's Guild feeling a little glum. He knew the club would make him feel better, but that day he'd received a letter from his parents... well more his father... about all the electives he would be required to take next year to reach 'his' (ie: their) goal of him being a big shot ministry office worked. Because that was 100% what he was interested in obviously. He'd barely started second year and his parents were already pressuring him about electives and his future work life. It was annoying at the very least and depressing at best.

At least while he was at school, he didn't have them breathing down his neck every second and stopping him from doing the things he enjoyed, like Adventurer's Guild. He walked into the room and gave a half hearted smile and wave to Tris as he made his way over to fill out one of the forms.
                                                            "Heya," he said.

Hitori Miyazaki - Hufflepuff
                                                            Year: Second
                                                            Experience Level: I started playing last year and I think I did a good job.
                                                            Games You Know: Uhh the ones we played last year in club.
                                                            Race/Class/Style Preferences: Mages/Wizards I guess, or elves. Those are cool.
                                                            Interested in GMing? No thank you.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:41 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club friend || Adventurer's Guild cleric || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist (winter) || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

The blind girl admitted she was lost and—oh well not entirely lost it seemed. “Shiny, I’m headed to the Adventure’s Guild myself. You’re pretty close.” Aidene shifted a little, not sure what the honorable protocol was here. The little girl didn’t seem too heavy...no that definitely wasn’t it. Oh come on, how did Potato Girl interact with Potato Boy in Art Club? ”Would you like to hold onto my arm? Or just follow my voice?” she asked, taking a few steps forwards, putting herself within reaching distance, but also stepping slightly ahead in the direction of the club room.

Actually, she could probably just...ask the girl to deliver the binder for her, once they got there. Facing her old clubmates would hurt--she’d want to ask what campaigns they running this year, what had happened at the end of the zombie apocalypse game--did her death warlock show up again in zombie form?!--and whether someone had ever gotten Pirate Class Kenna to join the pirate campaign. Had that been her job?

No point wasting precious nighttime thinking about it now. They were already a little late, and just because Aidene wasn’t planning to stay didn’t mean the girl wanted to dwadle around. ”Say, could you drop something off for me? I’m Aidene, by the way. Aidene Azura Kieran, sixth year Ravenclaw and...combat main. Who’re you?”

Legends never die
Relentless you survive

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:13 am
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki grinned a bit at the other - probably older - girl's words. Apparently she was pretty close. Awesome. Though, the first year was a bit confused by the word 'shiny' in there. It sounded by voice like she was using it as an exclamation... but also Tzuki had a brief wondering if she, in fact, was shiny. What qualified someone as shiny anyway? Her thoughts jumped back to the present when she was offered the girl's arm or to use her as a bridge in her echolocation... "Can I hold your arm? If you don't mind, of course. It's a little easier..." She moved, carefully finding and holding the offered arm. Her cane moved to the other hand, hoping she was able to trust this girl enough not to run into stuff.

When asked to drop something off, Tzuki was a bit confused. Before she could ask, the girl introduced herself, then asked about the younger. "My name's Tzuki Zhao-Jennings. I'm a first year Hufflepuff... and my only character so far was a ranger... It's nice to meet you, though!" She offered a toothy grin in the direction of Aidene's voice. As for the other part... "I can deliver stuff for you, but if you're going, is... is it something you don't want them to know about? 'Cause I can totally do it... but if you weren't going to the club, you don't have to spend your time taking me. I know it can be a bother, so... I appreciate it!" The younger girl turned her face down, listening to her quiet steps between words spoken. She'd already for sure annoyed at least one person, and she really didn't want anyone to hate her for getting lost.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeons somewhere
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aidene Azura Kieran, the sixth-year Ravenclaw
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Club Discussions?
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what her story is...

addaellis

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:34 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
First year Gryffindor

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony had seen flyers about the Adventurer's Club, and as soon as she saw adventure, she was ready to join. It probably would have helped if she had read the rest of the information. Well, she was here now, might as well stay and figure out what this was all about. She took a form, filled it out very minimally, she really should have left, and gave it back. Well, according to the form there wasn't an adventure, simply RPG's. Games. Lots of games. She sat toward the back, hoping no one would really notice her until she was more familiar with whatever they were doing.

Harmony Aindrias - Gryffindor
Year: First
Experience Level: -500 experience
Games You Know: TicTacToe? Gambling games? Not the ones from here
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Pirates. Pirates are cool.
Interested in GMing? What is this? Uhhh. No thanks.

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Where: Not a real Life Adventure...
With Whom: Strangers?
Thinking about: What have I gotten myself into?
Wearing: tshirt with a treasure map on it, black shorts showing her leg

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:49 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

Aidene held her arm out when the girl asked with a casual ”Sure.”. She tried to walk at the younger girl’s pace, being careful not to move too hard or quickly.

Tzuki introduced herself, and mentioned she’d only ever played a ranger before, which struck Aidene as quite funny, since ranger was one of the few classes she couldn’t remember playing. She was about to comment on that, when Tzuki seemed to turn her head down and comment she didn’t have to go out of her way. Ah damnit. Aidene felt like she had stumbled a dialogue tree branch:

(a) Yes, it’s a secret gift! Give it to Adventure’s Guildmaster Tris, who would know what to do with it (and probably who it came from anyways, since I couldn’t shut up about it for the first half of the year, which actually makes it really awkward sending a proxy)
    (b) Actually I was just going to stopping by, but since you're here, you could save me from this conversation which is probably going to be sad (or really cool and just hurt later) but I guess that's antisocial, which was really kind of sad in itself…...
    (c) nvm! All is good biggrin

Thankfully, the game of IRL allowed her to faceroll all the options, and Aidene ended up with a ”No no, I was headed there. I was...just going to drop off notes for a campaign I was working on, but don’t think I can finish anymore. It’s just...uh awkward because I... missed half of the club meetings last year. ...Sorry, I don't mean to dump that on you, but it'd be a help?” Or at least allow her to keep avoiding a conversation. It was rude enough she had to drop out of the campaign mid-way through. And even if she’d tracked down or sent notes to most of her club captains with the “sorry, I’m trying to focus on OWLs” excuse...well, Aidene still felt like she’d disappointed people left and right, and let down her club mates, quidditch team...she knew she’d dumped a bunch of work on Lavinia by suddenly handing her Dueling Club. Hell, she felt bad shifting Fite Club hours back. Part of her didn’t think she deserved to be readmitted to those clubs, and the other part didn’t know if she could make the times anyways once the nights started growing shorter again.

It wasn’t her usual train of thought, but more time along between curfew and dawn meant more time to be alone with her thoughts, thinking herself into a corner. Aidene stopped by a door then, and nodded, suddenly glad Tzuki couldn’t see her expressions. She put a cheerful tone to her voice. ”Anyways! We're here! The Potions room is down the hall you were down, but the Adventurer's Guild is here. Welcome! The guild captain this year is Tris, he’ll be good to you.” Aidene offered the binder she’d been carrying in her other hand. ”And thanks? Gl;hf on your adventures, Tzuki.”

Legends never die
Relentless you survive

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers