Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2062-2063 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Flik, Canaan, Yukon, Wes, Wren, and Dunce
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's already crazy this year

Aspen whirled around with a start when someone entered and greeted her. "Oh, hey Canaan. You can absolutely help out again. You did great last year, and I'm sure we'll have some new kids who need help again this year." She offered a small (and kind of awkward) smile to the older boy, who seemed unsure of himself. Hopefully her small compliment would help keep him excited and involved with Herbology, given it was the whole point of the club.

Just as she was about to return to finishing her trimming, Yukon bounded in, stopping immediately before her, earning a confused look. "Hello to you too, Yukon. Welcome back." Deciding then that turning her back was probably not a safe plan, Aspen gently set Flik back into the pot with the sapling, then looked up again when Weslyn, Wren, and Wren's cat, Dunce, moseyed in. "Good morning, Weslyn. That plant's a hyacinth, specifically a Shooting Star breed. I love hyacinths because they come in so many colors."

When Wren greeted with a simple 'hi', Aspen issued a small wave, moving to pet Dunce as he cozied around her feet. He really was a sweet cat, even if the girl didn't particularly like cats. When Wren asked about the little gardens she'd made, the teen offered a genuine smile. "They're little succulent gardens! It's one of our projects this year since succulents can grow in pretty much any environment, and because they're neat to look at. Some have little cacti, the same variety as the one you've got." She nodded a bit, hoping the idea of doing a nice craft project was welcome. She had ideas for others, but she wanted to see how this one went first.

Graydon Ironshield

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:10 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee was carrying a little potted plant with him. It was a little aloe plant and he wanted to make sure it got extra sun and love today. Perhaps even some plant food To help it be happy. His goal was the greenhouses, clearly he would find what he needed. It was a quiet day, the best kinda day for Phee so he was in good spirits. Carefully skipping along as to not traumatize his plant he made it to the greenhouses where he walked normally. Picking one he entered to find others Oh! He knew there were clubs today. Did he find a club for plants? Well He kinda had to join now he just walked in with a plant. Kinda hard to go oops, perhaps his little plant can make some plant friends?

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:42 am
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year
Thirteen Year Old Half Wood Nymph

User Image
                                                  Location : Herbology Club - Greenhouse 5

Willow was super excited to be back in the greenhouses again. Her favourite time of the week was Monday and Wednesday morning when Herbology was her first class of the day. Getting to be in the greenhouses three times a week was great. It was a familiar and happy place not that the rest of Hogwarts wasn’t either. As she skipped to the greenhouses, Willow wondered who all would be there for the first meeting. Hopefully, some new people.

Following behind another fellow badger, Willow smiled. He was a first year and had the cutest plant with him. Scanning the room, she noticed Caspian wasn’t there yet, she quite liked the older boy. “Hi, my name’s Willow. That’s a sweet plant you got with you. Looks like you’re taking good care of it.” She said in her typical soft spoken voice. “So what’s your name?”

Company : Plant Lovers... Phoenix

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

Your confidence is quite refreshing, my dear
                                                  Now then, a kind and true heart,
                                                  Joyful and gracious
                                                  I know just where to put you
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:09 pm
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee made sure not to stand in the way. It might bring too much attention to himself. Good thing because someone else entered right after him! Willow greeted him and complimented his plant which he hugged a bit closer when she said he was taking good care of it. That was nice to hear. He worried he wasnt doing a good job with it. "I'm Phoenix, but y-you call me Phee." He said just as soft spoken but sheepishly as well. "I-l was seeing if I could get Pokey here some food so it can be happy." He hope his little plant was happy at least. It seemed like it was heathy though.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:59 pm
Don't be cautious, don't be kind
You committed, I'm your crime
Push my button anytime
You got your finger on the trigger,
but your trigger finger's mine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grчffındor Fιfth Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas walked out to the greenhouse late as was becoming his usual but literally it wasn't his fault this time. Or the times before that if he was being honest. Professors were really going into overdrive with their "get the students ready for OWL's by trying to suffocate them under 'recommended reading that they totally have to do and I'm only calling it recommended so they would fall into a false sense of calm." He felt like he'd gotten both paler and a freaking tan from studying under the bulbs of the library. He'd rather do it in the common room but his house kinda lives up to their name when it comes to the loudness in there. He walked in seeing Aspen as per usual, Wren to his displeasure, Potato Puff (seriously, one day he'd remember to ask about him and those things) and the familiar few girls. He also noticed there seemed to be a nervous looking firstie hovering but the younger Hill seemed to be taking care of it so he just waved at them on his way deeper into the greenhouse. Spotting the lines of succulents and hearing as Aspen explained they'd be their project of the year. Well he'd have to warn Rag's to be extra careful this year before he tried inhaling another project like he had last year the greedy thing. Speaking of. Cas dug into his pocket pulling out his large toad who croaked in his usual lazy way before hoping down to find itself a meal. "Stay away from Aspen's twig if you know what's good for you. I'm not fighting her for your honor!" he made sure to tell it before turning back to his friend. "So! Cacti....fuuuuuun."

Miss GryffindorK

Silver dollar, golden flame
Dirty water, poison rain
Perfect murder, take your aim
I don't belong to anyone,
but everybody knows my name

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:39 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year
Thirteen Year Old Half Wood Nymph

User Image
                                                  Location : Herbology Club - Greenhouse 5

Willow could tell that the young boy was nervous, and she did her Hufflepuff best to be as calming as possible. She smiled as he introduced himself and shared that he was looking for some food for his plant friend. Phoenix like the bird. It was a sweet name as was the name he gave to his plant. “Pleasure to meet you Phee. You totally can get some food for Pokey.” She replied to him brightly. “I’ll even hook you up.” She added with a smile. If she could help a first year out, she’d gladly do so.

While doing so Willow noticed Cas come into the greenhouse. He waved to them for which she waved back. She was glad to see him. Though she had no doubt that he and Rag would make an appearance. They always did. Late or otherwise.

“So, over here is where you’ll find all your plant feeding needs.” Willow shared as she directed him to the spot in the greenhouse where they would find all their supplies. “This here should be something Pokey will like.” She suggested grabbing the bag. “A little of this will give your plant loads of nutrients.” She added brightly.

Company : Plant Lovers... Phoenix

OOC : Sorry for the wait.

Kungfudemoness

Your confidence is quite refreshing, my dear
                                                  Now then, a kind and true heart,
                                                  Joyful and gracious
                                                  I know just where to put you
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Flik
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's beautiful in here

Aspen sighed as she unlocked the greenhouse about an hour before club was set to start. She started on her usual routine of watering all the plants, humming along to one of the old songs she knew. Once everything was nice and perked up, the teen started setting up for the day. She set out a few of her succulents and a cactus that had just flowered on the table as a sort of decoration. She set Flik, her trusty bowtruckle, in the pot with the cactus, pouring in a small handful of wood lice for him to snack upon.

Wiping her hands on her jeans, Aspen moved to tie her ever messy hair into a bun, then set out the tutoring paperwork. This was the year she'd have to start looking for who was going to take over, since next year would be her last. That and she was sure she'd need the help, given that it would be her NEWT exam year. She'd managed her OWLs just fine, but the seventh year exams were apparently far more difficult. She'd look at who showed up, then make a call... or maybe she'd pick at the end of the year... who knew?

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:43 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren had spent at least 10 hours a week at Aspen’s house over the summer, because apparently he needed tutoring in herbology for only getting an E on the OWL. Whatever. It had turned out to be a nice opportunity to just hang out with one of his closest friends, and even if he was actually having to do all the work himself now, Wren had found that getting his hands dirty wasn’t that terrible of a thing.

Usually Wren would walk with Yukon and Weslyn, but both of them had been hanging out with their significant others that Sunday afternoon. Wren rolled his eyes. Romance. Gross. Conveniently, his own boyfriend was also in Herbology Club. No dramatic parting needed.

Anyways, Sunday afternoon as he walked into the greenhouses felt almost like a return to summer vacation. For a moment Wren looked around, almost expecting a platter of treats that he would critique, as though it were a Cooking Club entry. As Dunce went to greet Flik, Wren nodded in greeting to his friend, ignored the tutoring paperwork as usual, and found a seat.

setting Herbology Club 2051 || with Aspen and Weslyn
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing rolling-eyes shirt + jeans
status Plants and stuff

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:17 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fourth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Daily Dragon concept artist | Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch watergirl

"You should consider dropping a few too. It's not like you need tutoring in Herbology." Eden had shrugged and squeezed her hand affectionately. "Hey, keep at it if it makes you happy. I just don't want to see you burn out."

Eden's words echoed in Weslyn's mind as she headed to the greenhouse. Over the years, Herbology (and Care of Magical Creatures) had become easily Weslyn’s favorite classes. Herbology was just calming: plants generally didn’t yell at her (except for Mandrakes) and plants had the very pleasant quality of being straightforward in a way people were not. It was also a comfortable time to hang out with Yukon and his friends. The club was just a nice place to be: Caspian could usually get a giggle out of her, and she'd learned so much from working with Willow, whether it was in class or in club.

There. More reasons to be in Herbology club even besides the tutoring.

Weslyn pushed open the door to the greenhouse, smiling as she felt the familiar warm and breathed in the scent of herbs and flowers. She gave a little quiet wave to Wren and greeted the club captain. ”Good afternoon, Aspen. Is there anything I can do to help set up?”

She caught sight of the tutoring forms. She'd been too unconfident last year, but if she could be helpful this year...maybe it would be a good experience!

Name: Weslyn Knolle
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 4
Herbology Skill Level: I don't think I'm very good, but I get good marks in Herbology and all my plants at school and at home are doing very well?
Why do you want to become a tutor? I just want to be able to help the club in return, if this will be useful. Thank you for the opportunity!

setting Herbology Club, Fall 2051 || with Aspen and Wren
appearance 4'10", 100 lbs || wearing occasionally glasses + Flowery dress
status Reasons besides tutoring

Hold on, hold on, so strong, time just carries on
And all that you thought was wrong is pure again
You can't hide forever from the thunder
Look into the storm and feel the rain
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Flik
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love this club

Aspen walked outside, taking a little extra time. This was the last first-time she'd be opening the club. Sure, she had all year, but the first meeting was the one with all the new people! She unlocked Greenhouse no. 5, then started setting up. This year she set a few potted cacti and other various succulent plants on the table, including an aloe that really needed a new pot. She then set Flik in the pot of one of the biggest cacti and set a handful of wood lice beside the bowtruckle. Next she set out the stools and the tutor forms. Hopefully a few people would want to sign up to help her make sure everyone that needed help had someone who could assist. Pushing the door open, Aspen used some potted roses to hold it open. Perfect. Now just for students to show up.

[b]Name:[/b] {Character Name}
                                                                [b]House:[/b] {Pretty Obvious what goes here}
                                                                [b]Year:[/b] {3-7}
                                                                [b]Herbology Skill Level:[/b] {How good are you? Think you got the chops?}
                                                                [b]Why do you want to become a tutor?[/b] {Also a pretty easy question}

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
          Sᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs
          Oʀ ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
          Rᴏʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛ, (ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ)
          Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
          Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ 'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ 'ᴇᴍ
          Jᴜsᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ 'ᴇᴍ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ 'ᴇᴍ
          Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:14 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

Wren made his way to Herbology Club with Sparrow and Dunce. It had been Wren’s idea to make Sparrow stop moping and come hang out with Aspen. He didn’t think she would stay throughout the semester, but at least until she stopped seeing memories of Ari’s ghost everywhere, Aspen was a much better person to hang around than he was. Sparrow seemed much better after Music club, but still swooped Dunce up for a hug the moment Wren went to pick her up.

“‘Afternoon, Aspen,” Wren greeted curtly as Dunce meowed a greeting to Flik. Probably something along the lines of “my human has a dedicated human to carry me now”. He shot Aspen a grateful expression then turned to examine the cute little succulents. There was an aloe that...desperately needed a new home. Wren busied himself searching for a better suited pot and gathering the tools needed to rehome the aloe. It was... the least he could do right now. "Is this for a demo or should I just...do the repotting?"

Sparrow meanwhile, hugging Dunce like her personal body-warmer, went to sit next to Aspen with a falsely cheerful ”Good afternoon, Aspen! How are you doing?”.

setting Herbology Club, Fall 2052 || with Aspen, Sparrow, Herbology Club members.
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing black cat shirt + black jacket/jeans + dark blue scarf
status Let's just...breathe in the aloe aroma now.

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:18 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fifth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch manager

Weslyn hurried down to the greenhouses and Herbology. She had ended last year on a terrible note in herbology, and instead of being a tutor she felt like she was the one who needed tutoring. But over the summer everything had been perfectly fine, and all her plants had done well. She was coming back with a renewed effort! Wren and Sparrow were there too, both quite out of character: Wren was busying around, and Sparrow has a subdued expression. Weslyn could only offer a gentle hug and keep an eye out for them as she avoided thinking of why. She wondered if Yukon would make it out here this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Wes gave everyone a quiet wave for a greeting and working on filling out the tutor form.

Name: Weslyn Knolle
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 5
Herbology Skill Level: I...think I’m okay? I usually get good marks and practiced all summer so I think I'm okay again!
Why do you want to become a tutor? I really enjoyed (most of) tutoring last year and think I’ve learned as much being tutored and tutoring in the club. If I can be helpful I’d love to continue!

setting Herbology Club, Fall 2052 || with Herbology club <3
appearance 5'0", petite || wearing long black and white dress
status Hope everyone is feeling okay...I'm looking forward to another year of club.

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
✿❀
~"Brave" by Sara Bareilles, cover by BYU Vocal Point

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:32 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
First Year Ravenclaw

"11 is the fourth number that stays the same when turned upside down after 0, 1, and 8."

Flora Helen had been caught on the stairs after accidentally joining Namaste - a yoga group. It was really a nice time, and she was definitely going to go again. Such pleasant people. However, afterwards she really felt like she should shower before classes. Somebody had stopped her, and said his name was... Nimrod? Nimothy? Nim. He had mentioned herbology club, plants? And that there was a bowtruckle in attendance. Flora Helen was excited, she had done research on bowtruckles, and they were just. This was a great experience.

When she got to the greenhouse, she saw the doors were propped open by some roses, she bent over and smelled them, these were such nice roses, they would make a nice flower crown. She touched the crown currently on her head, the roses were very dried up by now - and were beginning to crumble, it was rather sad. Maybe... someone here could help her with a new flower crown? She walked in and saw the various succulents on the table, they were so cute and different sizes. She looked at the form, oh, tutoring, that was for older years. She didn’t need to do that.

She looked at the people there, they were all upper years... she panicked and said, ” Flowers did not always exist; they first appeared 140 million years ago.”

"If you turn me upside down I'll still be the same, but my face might turn red and the world will look upside down."

Where & Who: Herbology People at Herbology Club
Thinking about: This.. will be okay.
Wearing: Pink dress; white apron (seen in Image)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch Captain ✾ Daily Dragon Editor ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"And Even if we have to run away,"▬▬

Yukon wasn’t sure if he wanted to do Herbology club, but it would be a good way to pass the time. He had set a weekly limit for how much he could drink - unfortunately he had already blown two weeks worth of his limit, all in one week. He had to at least stop drinking for the one day. Maybe Aspen had some sort of mind numbing flower - or maybe Flik would bite him and distract him. Or Maybe Nim’s snake would bite him... that one showed the most promise. He walked in and saw his friends there, and a first year. He walked over to Aspen, ignoring the tutoring forms, he was in no condition to do that. He leaned over, a lot, so his head was on top of Aspen’s.

”Can I grow potatoes here, and then start a Knolle Distillery branch in the back corner of my dorm, or maybe in the prefects bathroom? Get an endless supply of the vodka?”

▬▬"I'm gonna marry that girl someday."▬▬

Where & Who: Herbology Club
Thinking about: She’s so short... but also...vodka.
Wearing: Dirt stained jeans, blue shirt
OOC: Aspen so Short compared to Yukon

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Herbology club members
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love this club

Aspen was searching for some more gardening tools, trowels and the like, when someone wandered in. She looked over to see Wren and Sparrow (and Dunce, of course) looking downtrodden. "Hi Wren, hey Paro~ Thanks for joining me. I was getting lonely with only Flik." It was then that Wren started investigating the plants, then asked about repotting. "Of course you can, thanks. I just can't reach the trowels because they're on the shelf behind you. I was just searching for them, in fact." She offered a small smile. They had been hit hard by the events of the summer, so Aspen was delighted that they'd made the effort to show up.

Sparrow sat near Aspen, who gently tucked a rose behind the younger girl's ear. "I'm doing alright. Thanks, little bird." The next person to wander in was Wes, who filled out a tutor form (hallelujah). "Hey Wes!" A few moments later came a young girl. Hey! It was the girl who had flowers in her hair at sorting. Wren was right (ugh). She offered a fact about flowers, so Aspen nodded and stepped closer.

"Very correct. But I'm glad I live when I do because I couldn't live without plants." Luckily the new girl wouldn't understand how true that statement was. "My name's Aspen Hill, I'm the captain of Herbology club. Please, don't feel too overwhelmed, everyone here is pretty sweet. We've got plants, pets -including my bowtruckle- and lots of people who love Herbology. Please feel free to ask any questions you've got. I'll do my best to answer anything." She glanced over to see Flik climb out of the cactus pot to investigate the other plants closer to the first year. He offered a small screech of excitement.

A few moments later, Yukon decided to grace the greenhouse with his presence. He immediately walked over and dropped his head atop Aspen's. Aspen, knowing her friend's mood, wrapped her arm around Yukon. "I think there's a potato plant over beside Greenhouse 3, if you wanted to support it. Though I can't say it'd be wise to make vodka in the bathroom... or your bedroom. Bedroom might net you in trouble, and bathroom is just... germy. But let me know if you give it a try." She smiled, even though her taller friend couldn't see it.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
          Sᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs
          Oʀ ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
          Rᴏʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛ, (ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ)
          Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
          Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ 'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ 'ᴇᴍ
          Jᴜsᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ 'ᴇᴍ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ 'ᴇᴍ
          Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs