Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:47 pm
            User Image

Jepsen had no plans really, he wasn’t looking to rush him either. He was surprised however as Ally asked him out for a drink or something to eat. Jepsen was tempted by the idea, he knew he usually got hungry after work. Plus it would give him some time to get to know Ally better. He smiled at Ally, ”Sounds, good. I could go for some chicken parmesan.” Jepsen spoke, wondering what Ally hand in mind for food. He could honestly go for just about anything really, it didn’t have to be chicken parmesan. It could be a hamburger and fries, or even pancakes and sausage.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:01 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

It wasn't surprising to him that his laughter confused the male. After all, it wasn't as if he had said anything funny. But if he could see the image in his head, he might laugh as well. When he explained it, he watched a smile stretch across his face as he too laughed. Samuel grinned as he was teased back. No he didn't need much. As much as he was used to being surrounded by so many things, he didn't actually need them. He live with downsizing a bit, taking only what he wanted or would need. The rest they could just figure out on their own. If they felt the sudden desire to own a little toaster that could, then they could go out and get a cheap one. Same for anything else that didn't survive the move. It was going to be okay if they didn't have every little thing planned out just this second. Samuel held on to the male as he was then kissed. He kissed him back tenderly, pulling him closer to his chest as he laid them both down on the bed. He kissed him once more pulling gently, still smiling. "So just out of curiosity, how far in advanced are you paid up at that hotel? Do you to need to check out or... anything?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:12 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine couldn't be alone tonight. He didn't want to be either. It was Liam's first night back at work and not once did he try to speak to him. He hated how much they were fighting. He didn't even remember what they were fighting about. It was just one of those stupid things that got out of hand and spiraled the longer it was left to fester. If left alone, he couldn't say for sure what he might do. Call Liam maybe. Make an a** of himself some more. Cry into his pillow and fall asleep watching Bridget Jones. Those all sounded plausible. Alaine hoped the man wasn't busy tonight. Or worse, that he had burdened him so much that he just wanted him out of his sight. Lucky for him, it seemed as though Jepsen wasn't so cruel. He flushed a bit as the male smiled down at him but nodded in response. "Chicken parm sounds good....I haven't had that in ages." he replied. Really he didn't care where they went. It could be Camp Crystal Lake and he'd still likely go. Anything to avoid Liam, both physically and mentally.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm
          User Image

When it came to their tastes, Micha knew that they had different ones. Where he was content with what he had, he knew Samuel would need more in the way of clothing and essentials. He didn’t mind after all he expected their house to be just as much as Samuel as it was his. Micha didn’t expect to need much than they already had anyways. After all they would need to go through what they had and compromise on a few things. As he kissed Samuel, Micha felt him pull him closer. He didn’t mind, soon feeling them shift back onto the bed. Micha moved with Samuel, as he laid down down. He remained sitting on Samuel however, soon feeling him pull away. Micha listened as Samuel spoke, and couldn’t help but laugh. ”Why, are you offering to take me in already?” He asked, since he hadn’t really expected to be making plans on moving in with Samuel, when he first arrived back in New York. Micha had placed a deposit on a week, but it seemed things changed.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 pm
            User Image

Spending more time with Ally was not something minded. Jepsen had nowhere to be. He could tell that Ally just needed some space, away from the club and more important Liam. Jepsen didn’t mind getting Ally out of his head for awhile, even if it meant spending time with him and having dinner. He smiled watching as Ally seemed to be interested in the idea of chicken parmesan at this early in the morning. Jepsen saw no reason to be keen on pancakes. ”Good, I know a really great twenty-four hour dinner, that has really good chicken parmesan.” He spoke, not sure when Ally wanted to go. Most likely not for another hour, when the club actually closed. Till then, he didn’t know if Ally wanted to talk, or just enjoy each others company, since he had never really talked too much with Ally before.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 am

User Image
                                          User Image

In the end, he was sure that things would come together smoothly. He just had to be patient was all. They would likely have more conversations like this. There were plenty of other details they might discuss. But for now he was content. Just knowing the promise of a future together was enough to make him happy. Mere hours ago he would not have thought such dreams existed. Laying back on the bed, he loosened his hold a bit on the male. Samuel didn't mind as he was laughed at. It probably did seem strange that he was so eager to rush things. "Cause I'm greedy and I missed you." he joked. It wasn't a lie. Sighing softly, he knew such an answer would never suffice the males curiosity. "I don't know.....I'm well aware of the fact that we were broken up for almost a year. But somehow, the more time I spend with you it's almost as if last year didn't happen. Or maybe that's just what I'm trying to delude myself into thinking so I can avoid starting over or picking things up." Samuel paused for a moment to study the males face. To be honest, a part of him was terrified to know what he must think of him. But it was the God's honest truth and he wasn't about to deny it now. "You know when I woke up this morning I was the happiest I'd been all year. Just, waking up beside you. I missed sharing my bed with you...I missed you being there every morning when I got up and every night I went to sleep....Look if you want to stay at the hotel that's fine. You might as well get your money's worth out of it. All I'm really asking for is a bit of your time."

When Micha came over last night he never would have thought they would be having these conversations. Hell, if his brothers had not been present to see and meet Micha for themselves, he probably would have thought he'd finally gone crazy. But no, he was here. He was really here; in his bed, in his arms, and completely naked to top things off. When he brought him over, he didn't expect them to be so close. He thought, they might have an awkward dinner followed by an even more awkward discussion, and he would send him back to his hotel. It was never his intention to make-out with him and then sleep with him as if nothing had happened. And that right there was the problem. The thing conflicting him the most. He knew exactly how much time and pain he'd suffered in the males absence. But at the same time, it felt like they'd never been apart. Like it was just another normal night and Micha slept over at his place again.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 am

User Image
User Image

Alaine was glad that Jepsen was being so kind to him. He definitely owed him. But for now he just wanted to finished today, close the club, and forget his troubles. He had no idea where Liam was. Probably still in that cage of his, dancing for his groupies. He tried not to let it show on his face how much the bad thoughts were bothering him. The last thing he wanted was to end up crying for a third time that night. He watched the male smile down at him. A little comfort food sounded great about now. Plus it would be a nice change from the usual crap that he ate after work. He nodded quietly as Jepsen went on to tell him a bit about where they could eat. It all sounded fine to him. Across the lounge was a black clock on the wall, telling him the time. He didn't want to go back out there. But at some point in the near future he was going to have to. Or at the very least instruct someone to close up instead. A sat there for a few minutes in silence before turning his head back to the male. "So can I ask?" he said softly. "Why do you you keep helping me? Am I that pitiful? Or is it because I am your boss?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:06 pm
          User Image

It was never his expectation that they would be here sitting in bed naked. He didn’t even expect Samuel to have talked to him. With the way he left things, Micha had expected Samuel to throw his a** flat out of the club. He was a little surprised with the way things were now. Micha shifted as he moved to lie beside Samuel, but remained close. He shifted as he set his arm over Samuel’s waist, as he rested his chin on his chest as he watched him.

Listened as Samuel joked, he knew his words weren’t far off. If anything he was being honest. Micha knew he too was being greedy, which is why he hadn’t left yet. He didn’t want to leave, in the last year he had been feeling nothing but loneliness, now that he was here with Samuel he was happy, at least happier than he had been in the year after leaving.

As he lay there, holding onto Samuel. Micha wasn’t surprised by his words. He was saying everything he felt as well. Micha knew he could leave now and head back to the hotel, but he would be merely going back in time. He felt greedy to, not wanting to leave now that they were on speaking terms, without arguments.

”I’m not going anywhere Samuel….I don’t want to go back to being by myself, waking up in cold sweats from bad dreams by myself...I don’t want to go back to being in my head...All I want is to be with you, live with you and spend the next however many years together with you.” Micha spoke speaking the truth, the last year hadn’t been kind to him. All he could think about was Samuel, and how he had been the best thing in his life, even if they fought all the time.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 pm
            User Image

The idea of heading back out to the bar did not appeal to him. Jepsen was plenty content where he was, comforting Ally. As weird as it may seem, he didn’t mind, though perhaps it was just because it was Ally. He found the male strange, yet he couldn’t help but want to know more about him. Jepsen barely knew the first thing about him, except he was his boss. That didn’t bother him however, he was just another guy to him, not someone who needed special treatment. He watched as Ally looked toward the clock across the room. There was still another hour or two before the club closed. Jepsen knew that Ally had work to do, but he saw no need to rush. He was content sitting here, until the club closed if that’s what Ally wanted. Jepsen wasn’t surprised as Ally spoke questioning his intentions. He shook his head, smiling at him. ”Pitiful, no. It’s not because of you being my boss either...Perhaps I just find you interesting Ally.” Jepsen spoke teasing him, though with good intention. He hardly cared about Ally being his boss, and he didn’t pity him. Jepsen was merely just being a good person, if that was hard to believe.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:37 pm
                                  User Image

Without the watchful eye of Alaine, Liam was practically ignoring reality. He let his mind wander, as he felt hands all over him. The man before him, wasn’t bad looking, hot even but not Alaine. Liam didn’t care however, as he danced with the random stranger. Turning around, dancing against the male, he could feel his c**k pressing against his a**. It was kind of a turn off, but right now he didn’t care. As he was drawn closer, he rubbed his a** against the male soon hearing him groan. It appeared he was only tempting him more. Strong hands held him in spot however, being pushed through the crowd. Liam was eventually pushed toward the bathroom. He went with the flow of things, as he was pushed toward the handicap stall. Liam felt the cold hard tile against his back, as lips were pressed against his own.

As he stood there, he felt the male groping his body. Liam didn’t care, he was growing hard as well in his leather shorts. A hand shot between them, as it dove into his pants. He moaned at the feeling, but he didn’t get long to enjoy it as he was turned around. Liam glanced behind him to see the male pulling a condom from his pocket. He was glad at least that the male had protection in mind. Liam pushed his shorts down, as he soon held onto the wall behind him. Hands against his hips, as he felt the male’s c**k get into position. He didn’t care right now, he was angry and it appeared that his first time with be with some stranger in a dirty bathroom stall.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:01 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Perhaps if Micha had shown up sooner, when he was angrier, he could have considered throwing him out of his club. It would have been so easy to just bar him from ever setting foot on his property. He could have made sure his bouncers didn't go easy on him, sent him across the pavement, and paint a lovely picture of him being the victim. But he wouldn't, or rather he couldn't. Because deep down he still cared, he was still hoping, almost praying even that Micha would just come back to him. Never in his wildest dreams did he think it was going to happen. Samuel was comforted as the male shifted beside him. He bared his heart out, hating how vulnerable it made him feel. But he knew it needed to be said.

Even as he laid here now, completely naked and not mincing his words he was happier. He had assumed that Micha must be as well. He believed him when he told him that he still loved him, listened to him when he spoke about being miserable, and clung to him as they made love. Samuel was well aware that Micha could have just as easily said some pretty words, fooled around with him, and went back to his hotel. But he didn't. He was still here, feeding into his own greed, and taking Samuel's time as he gladly gave it away.

Samuel watched the male closely as he spoke. He knew Micha wanted to stay with him and he wanted to stay as well. The raw emotion in his voice made his chest ache with guilt. He knew that it was his fault for doing that to him. He should have looked hard, gone after him, done something. And he didn't. That was a burden he would always carry with him. Reaching out, Samuel cupped the males cheek with his right hand and pressed a kiss to his forehead. He couldn't say sorry enough. "Then I'll stay...with you.If you want. I'll just stay you...Here, the hotel, our diner at three in the morning...You won't be alone anymore. I'll hold you in my arms at night, keep you warm til morning, and be with you til my last breath." As he spoke, he held on to the male. One hand behind his head, while the other gently stroked his back. He meant every word he said. He was tired of being alone and miserable all the time. If he could, he wanted things to just go back to how they were. Stupid fights and all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:30 pm

User Image
User Image

He definitely needed to get back out there. He knew how much Samuel cared about this place. The man treated the place like it was his first born. Of course it was just as much Alaine's as it was Sam's. When they had met, Sam was fiddling with all sorts of ideas to be his first business. He wanted something that could draw crowds easily and would be fun a the same time. It was Alaine who suggested they make it a club. Business was a tad slow at first, but they had made it their own. Now he'd hate to see it all go to hell because he couldn't handle a little responsibility and heartache. Alaine was glad that Jepsen kept his company but he did feel a bit guilty keeping him from his own responsibilities. After all, they weren't close. Not even acquaintances, yet here he was.

Alaine couldn't help questioning the males intentions with him. He watched as he seemed unfazed and shook his head. When he spoke, he wasn't sure what to say. Him? Interesting? The same guy who was apparently hard to read most of the time. "I can save you the time and tell you now, I'm not that interesting." he replied honestly. Another glance towards the clock and Alaine sighed. "I should get back to work. You can stay back here if you want. I'll meet you in let's say.....an hour and a half." Unfolding his legs, Alaine rose from the couch.

He walked the lonely hall back to the club. There was still a decent crowd size but it had mostly definitely shrunk in the time he spent in back. He made for the bar to start cleaning up as it was close to last call. A quick glance through the crowd and he saw that Liam was gone. Whether that meant he had taken off or was just on break he didn't know. He'd have to find him later to reprimand him. Right now, he just wanted to work.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:49 pm
          User Image

Micha wouldn’t have blamed Samuel, if he had never wanted to see or talk to him again. He could take a hint, however they wanted the same thing. Micha was tired of a life without love and being on his own. He knew that he couldn’t be happy unless he was with Samuel. It seemed he wasn’t alone in that thinking. Micha didn’t mind being greedy, sure he could have come to see Samuel, had some sex and been on his way. However that’s not what he wanted. He wanted a life with Samuel, even if that meant having to deal with his family. They weren’t important in what mattered to him, they were just the added bonus to being with Samuel.

When it came to running away, he hadn’t expected Samuel to come to find him, though it would have been nice. However he needed to time to refocus and get over what had happened. He didn’t care that Samuel had cheated on him, he only had himself to blame. Micha was over it however, and didn’t want to dwell on it.

Lying there, he felt Samuel cupping the back of his head pulling him closer. Micha smiled feeling Samuel’s lips against his forehead. He relaxed into the touch, as he listened to Samuel speak. Micha leaned forward as he kissed Samuel against the lips. ”And I wouldn’t expect anything less.” He teased Samuel, as he leaned down to kiss him again. Micha was glad things seemed to be better between them, who knew it took a year’s break to finally be able to have a decent conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 pm
            User Image

Jepsen had no intention with Ally. He was merely just being nice. They weren’t friends nor acquaintances, but who said they had to be. Jepsen didn’t expect much from Ally, he just was trying to make him feel better. Sure Ally was different, but far from boring. He found the male to be mysterious, in his own way. Jepsen couldn’t help but find him to be curious and worth his time.

Seeing Ally shake his head, he didn’t find it surprising, yet he was worried. Jepsen could only believe that Ally never really had someone to care about him. It seemed from his perspective, not that he knew much about Liam that he didn’t treat or appreciated what had with Ally. He didn’t judge however it was not his place.

Jepsen remained where he was on the couch as Ally stood up. He was finished with his work, after all he was going to be leaving soon anyways. Jepsen nodded simply as Ally told him he would meet him back here in an hour and a half. ”I’ll wait.” He spoke watching as Ally left. Jepsen figured he could take a nap while he waited. He shifted on the couch as he moved to lie down on it. Jepsen could hear music from the lounge but he didn’t mind, he let it lull him to sleep, while he took a nap.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:29 pm

User Image
User Image

It was a bit hard for him to believe that Jepsen had no motives. But he wanted to trust him so he kept those opinions to himself. After all what good would it do if he upset the only person that seemed to want to help him out right now? He wanted to believe that Jepsen was a genuinely good person and that was it. If all he wanted was to be friendly, than he was fine with that. The world could use a bit more kind souls. As for being cared for, Alaine thought he was. He thought Liam did. Guess not. Or if he did, he needed a new way of showing it. Just thinking about earlier gave him a headache. Alaine nodded as they agreed to meet later. He walked the hall and back into the club.

With no sign of Liam, he went about his nightly chores. Although it was not technically his responsibility to babysit the other employees, going in after them gave him some kind of peace of mind. It also helped to see what may have been accidentally left undo or carelessly overlooked. He remembered one time, he went into the kitchens after hours to find the gas still running on one of the grills. If he hadn't caught it, lord knows what might have happened. Especially since many of the employees smoked both in and around the building.

When the counters were clean and the dishes loaded into the dishwasher, Alaine rounded the counter to head towards the other areas of the club. He cleaned up tables, and picked up trash. He grabbed a broom and went towards the public men's room. Unsurprising to him there was all sorts of trash upon the floor and in the stalls. He made a face as somewhere in one of the stalls he heard a faint groan. It wasn't uncommon for people to have sex in their stalls. But it didn't mean he wanted to hear it either. Alaine cleaned what he could. As he neared the last stall, he banged his fist against the stall door. "Hurry it up in there! Some of us have to start cleaning. Also, you better not j**z on the walls! You hear me!" He banged again on the stall and continued to clean up the counters. When he had heard all he could stand, he left to go find something else to clean.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games