Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine smiled at the male when he declined his offer. To be honest, he was a little relieved as he wasn't all that confident about his cooking skills and he wouldn't want to disappoint the male. When Liam took his hand, he was surprised, nearly tripping over his own feet as the male started to lead him out of the kitchen. His heart was racing and for a moment he felt like he might start panicking. He really needed to tell the male to stop doing that. Even though he knew the male wasn't likely to hurt him, but bad memories couldn't help from creeping up on him every time the male suddenly jerked him off somewhere. He really wanted to get this horrible conversation out of the way so maybe he could get past his own personal issues faster. He didn't want to hurt the male, and more importantly, he didn't want to end up hurting himself because he pushed the male away over something stupid and meaningless. Following the male into the living room, he sat down beside him, still clutching his hand, but his grip had become much tighter since they left the kitchen, almost painfully tight. Realizing this, he quickly let go and added a bit of space between them. They needed to talk, now. Before he did something incredibly stupid.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"When he had lead the male through the house toward the living room. He got the feeling it made the male uncomfortable but he didn't understand why. Liam didn't see what was wrong with doing it but perhaps next time he would think about it before he did it. He looked over at the male once he sat down next to him. Liam couldn't help but wince from the pain as Alaine squeezed his hand as he sat there. He shook his hand slightly as the male released his hand. Liam glanced over at the male as he moved away from him. He was starting to get nervous as he sat there. Liam didn't know what was wrong but he could sense something. He looked away from the male, as he was feeling uncomfortable, "What's wrong?" Liam asked as he slipped his hands away from the male and into his lap. He wondered if he had done something wrong to upset Alaine. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

It hurt him to see that he hurt the male. It wasn't like he was intentionally trying to hurt the male, it was a reflex. Alaine pulled his legs up on the couch and crossed them, he nervously ran his fingers through his hair and glanced over at the male when he asked what was wrong. "Don't jerk.....I mean....if you wanna hold my hand, it's fine, but don't yank and pull out of the blue. It freaks me out.....bad memories, I mean." Alaine sighed and turned to face the male. "Liam, I think.....I wanna get this stuff outta the way. So I don't make you feel like you did something wrong or upset you.So stuff like this doesn't happen. I don't always let people touch me the way I let you touch me....I sometimes get little bits, flashbacks at certain touches. It's not your fault and I'm not trying to blame you." Alaine dropped his head, feeling like he might have said too much, but better that he got just that bit out. He knew there was no way Liam could know, which was why he wasn't going to try to avoid the issue. It was just one of those things, he wanted talked about and gone as quickly as possible. He wouldn't hold back, he wouldn't lie, just clear and to the point.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Silence seemed to fill the room as they sat there. He didn't know what to do or say to the male. Liam wasn't sure if he had done something to make the male uncomfortable. He glanced over at Alaine as he shifted on the couch next to him. Liam kept his distance from the male, with his hands in his lap and let the male be. He didn't know what to think at the moment, his mind was running with many possibilities where he could have done wrong. Liam watched as the male ran his fingers through his hair. He listened as the male spoke, letting him get everything out. Liam remained silent letting him speak, giving him the chance to explain himself. Once the male finished, he watched as he dropped his head. "I'm sorry Alaine. I don't mean to scare you." He replied softly as he moved shifting his body to face him. Liam reached out toward the male, and slipped his hand beneath his chin, raising it up so he would look at him. He pulled away from the male slipping his hand back in his lap, "I will work on it. Just next time if I do it, remind me." Liam spoke softly smiling at the male, he was willing to work on controlling himself. It was a habit of his to grab someone's hand without thinking and pull them somewhere else. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

The silence that followed his words terrified him. He thought that this would be it, that Liam would serious think he was crazy.But strangely enough the male didn't; he simply reached out gently and raised his chin. He wished the male would have kissed him, he half expected it given the gesture. But instead he watched the male shy away from him. "If you're really sorry, you'll stop apologizing." he said, reaching over and taking the hand he'd tried just moments ago to squeeze the life out of, gently taking it between both of his own. "It's been nineteen years since it began, and I feel like I'm no closer to getting past this than. I'm afraid I'll do something stupid and accidentally push you away and mess up any chance we might have had." Again he inched closer to the male, he wished his memories wouldn't haunt him so. He'd been with hundreds of people since that time, and every time these feelings were what would make him give up and run away. He didn't want that same fate to fall upon Liam. He just knew that if he got get past his issues, they could be great together.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Apologizing was necessary and other times it wasn't. It was hard to decipher which time was correct with Alaine. Liam didn't know whether to touch the male or not, he was worried that every time he did, he's freak the male out. He didn't blame Alaine for doing such things, after all it was only understandable. Liam sighed softly as the male spoke, he didn't understand him sometimes but he probably never would. He couldn't help but apologize to the male every time he did something wrong, it was only natural to do so. Liam watched as the male took his hand in his own. He looked up at Alaine as he spoke again. Liam knew the male was in his right mind to worry about pushing him away. Every time the male did something or said something, he always felt like he was being pushed away from him. Liam didn't like that feeling but knew the male wasn't doing it on purpose. He stared down at their hands for a second, as the male moved closer toward him. Liam glanced up at the male as they sat there. He didn't blame the male for anything, but it was best to get all these fears out of the way. Liam didn't want the male's fears to get the best of him. There was no way that Alaine would completely heal and he wasn't expecting that either. He wasn't going to push the male to stop acting like he was, when he didn't have a right to. Liam leaned forward slightly and kissed the male, he really didn't know what to say to him. He wanted to be with the male, but there was always going to be that worry that some day, Alaine would finally push him away. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:45 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ gave a little 'Oh', hearing the annoyance in the male's tone. He smiled a little, slowly starting to figure the male out. It was obvious that he was annoyed with his father getting married, why, he had yet to find out. He hummed a little bit, not planning on asking the male why he was annoyed, some things were better left unsaid. He moved a little and rested his head on the male's shoulder, he was glad he wasn't really tall, that he was only maybe an inch or so taller than Alex. "So...You're not happy about this.....Him getting married....It feels wrong, right?" He asked, looking up at him from his shoulder. "You don't have to answer me if you don't want to...I'm just a little curious..." He said softly...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Sitting beside the male, he was nervous and scared. He wouldn't be accepting any of the males apologies because he believed he didn't do a thing wrong. How could a person do the wrong thing when they didn't know the deal to begin with? He gently held the males hand in his own,his fingers gently rubbing at the males palm, hoping to ease a bit of the males pain that he had accidentally caused. As he sat there trying to figure out what to say or do, he saw out of the corner of his eye, Liam move towards him. A moment later, the male gave him a soft kiss. Lifting his head a bit, Alaine kissed back, pulling away moments later and smiling softly at the male. His face still painted a pretty light pink. "What was that for?" he asked, trying to play cute. He knew the male was just trying to cheer him up, extend his apology. He didn't mind, Alaine would play innocent for as long as the male would allow him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" As he moved with the male, dancing as best as he could. He felt the male move closer toward him. Alex felt uncomfortable, but he wouldn't push the male away. With Adam he was content and relaxed for an odd reason. He didn't know why, but the male could help him to forget everything. Alex sighed softly as he held onto the male. He heard the male speak and glanced over at him, he knew he didn't have to tell but it was better than keeping silent. Alex looked away from the male, as he continued to move his feet to the music. "It's not wrong. He shouldn't have the right to get married." He replied knowing the male wouldn't and couldn't understand his point of view. Alex was angry at his father and always would be. He didn't want him to have happiness, he wanted him to suffer like he did but worse. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:38 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he pulled away from the male, he saw the hint of pink against his cheeks. He knew the male was older than him, but still in a way he found him childish at times. Liam found that cute about him, he was still young but mature in his manner. He smiled as the male spoke, knowing the male was playing with him. Liam didn't mind games between them. He stared at the male curiously, before he spoke, "Do I need a reason?" Liam spoke with all seriousness, even though he was teasing the male. Even though he was teasing the male, he didn't think he needed a reason anyways to kiss him. He liked the male, but still wanted to be affectionate toward him. His only way was to hug him, touch him, or kiss him. Liam didn't know any other way to really show he liked the male. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ looked up at the male, blinking up at the male. "Oh...I see..." Not really understanding why Alex had said something like that, but he kind of wanted to understand. He sighed a little, looking up at the male. "You wanna talk about it? I'm all ears..." He said, giving him a small smile. He was a great listener, and had often listened to a lot of people's problems...He knew it helped some relax and others get over things...He didn't know how it would effect Alex by talking about it...But he hoped it would make the male feel a little better...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

" Alex knew the male didn't understand and he didn't expect him to. His thoughts were odd at times, and never made sense to others. Alex didn't look at the male, he kept his eyes stared upon a wall behind Adam. He couldn't look at the male when he spoke, he was annoyed mostly with himself. Alex knew his father deserved happiness but he didn't want to give it to him. He heard the male speak again, and shook his head. "No, it's not easy to talk about." Alex replied with all honesty, he never talked about it, not even once. He didn't even talk to his father about it. Alex preferred to keep it to himself, it was his business and his alone. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ nodded a little bit, smiling. "Alright, I understand..." He said, moving a little and lightly kissed the male on the lips, pulling back after a while, smiling a bit. "So, what else would you like to do? As far as I'm concerned, you're here, and you're with me, so I'm yours for the day again...For as long as you want me..." Giving a partial smirk and a little giggle...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

" Alex was glad the male wasn't going to push him. Most people have tried to get an answer out of him, and he hated it. He usually threw them aside, no longer wanting to deal with them anymore. Alex felt the male moved next to him, before he felt his lips against his own. He stared at the male curiously as he pulled away from him, before he spoke. Alex didn't want to be at the club anymore, he was growing tired of it. He wondered if the male would leave with him again. Hearing the male he was interested in leaving with him. Alex pulled away from the male, "What do you eat?" He asked curiously, not really knowing much about the male. Alex took the male's hand, as he lead him toward the door, wanting to leave. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little, glad that the male was leading him out of the club. He loved his job, but sometimes it got a little boring. He shrugged a little. "I'll eat anything that doesn't consist of raw fish...So sushi is out of the question...Other than that, I'm not really a picky person and I'll eat really anything you put in front of me..." He said, smiling a little bit. He waved at the guard standing at the doors once they were outside, humming a little bit, looking up at Alex. "You hungry?" He asked, curious as to why he asked what he ate...Not that he wasn't hungry at the moment, he'd been working for a few hours and doing all the dancing was quite a workout...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games