Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:54 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

While he had learned quite a bit about Micha when they were going out. There were still plenty of blanks that needed filling. This time around he wanted to do things right. There were so many things he wanted to see and do with Micha. No more was he going to just try to sit there and please him for the sake of pleasing him. He was going to open his eyes to a whole new world. Samuel smirked as he teased the male again. With his eyes on the road he hadn't really noticed the subtle shift in the males mood. The conversation had remained light and yet somehow become serious as well. He listened to the males next teasing remark and continued to smirk. It seemed Micha was more observing than he let on. But he was glad that he knew. No longer would they be wasting food. Also, he wouldn't he to pretend to like something he just wasn't all that in to. As they approached the next light, Samuel got into his right hand lane and turned on his blinker. He edged forward, looking both ways and letting a few cars passing before making a right on red. As he straightened out the car, he heard the males next question. Once again, his tone was teasing and yet it felt more serious. He glanced curiously towards the male before looking back at the road. "Uh...no, I think I'm good." he replied honestly. "Why? Do you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:36 pm

User Image

There wasn’t a lot that he was hiding. Mostly it was meaningless things he wasn’t yet ready to talk about. Micha knew that no two people liked the same things and if they did they were lying to each other. He found it amusing that Samuel opted to admit the truth now for his hatred of orange chicken. It was something small, but he found at least Samuel wasn’t lying to him about it anymore. Micha was merely waiting for him to admit it but he never did till now. He didn’t mind after all he didn’t expect Samuel to like the same things he did, just as knew he would not always like the same things Samuel did. Micha watched as Samuel got the light, waiting before turning on red. He glanced toward Samuel waiting to see if he would answer his question. It would appear not, as Samuel seemed to blow it off. Micha didn’t mind as he was soon as the same in return. He shook his head a little, ”No not really.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel, ”So answer me this than, if you don’t like orange chicken, what’s your favorite food?” He asked curiously since he never really had before. Micha had seen Samuel eat many things, but never knew what he really enjoyed.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

These days Samuel wasn't really interested in hiding anything. He didn't see much point to it. He learned the hard way that hiding things only created problems. And problems was something he just didn't have time for anymore. If it was up to him, he would prefer to live the rest of his days problem free. Shame that wasn't reality. If anything ever did arise between again he doubted it would be anything major. After all, they had only been together for near twenty-four hours. What more harm could come to them? Claiming to not like a certain food was small in his opinion. Definitely not something to call it quits over. After making a turn, Samuel continued north for a few miles. They were nearly there. Not much in the surrounding area had changed over time. Perhaps a fresh coat of paint here and there. But everything else looked the same to him. As Micha went on to ask him if he had anything else to confess, he said no. Absolutely nothing came to mind. Yet somehow the question seemed more serious than it ought to be. Turning it back on Micha, he waited. From his peripheral he saw him shake his head before speaking. His next question was a bit tough for him. There were plenty of foods he enjoyed but never did he consider one over another. "Hmm.....well if I have to pick. I guess it would have to be between rice or bananas." he replied honestly. Though if Micha wanted a full list, they have to drive around the state of New York twice in order for him to list them all.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 pm

User Image

When it came to the question, it was more out of curiosity. He hadn’t asked it expecting much of an answer. Micha was merely just making small talk. He knew that hating Samuel for something so small as not liking the same food as him, was insignificant. Micha hardly cared if Samuel liked orange chicken. He found it amusing nonetheless on how Samuel told him, as if he already didn’t know. Micha expected something more surprising, but laughed about it either way. He watched as Samuel spoke glancing toward him as he waited for him to answer his question. As Samuel responded, he found it amusing, since he had never seen Samuel eat a banana in the whole time they had been together. ”A banana seriously, when have I ever see you eat one?” Micha asked teasing Samuel. The idea amused him too much he had to ask. ”What about an actual meal? Is there some specific meal you like?” He asked wondering if perhaps he knew what it was he might actually cook it for him the next time they actually were home.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 am

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel didn't mind being asked the question. After all it was basic information. Something they both probably should have asked about ages ago. But while in the moment it was just they never gave much thought about before now. And aside from that, the small talk was nice. He rather missed their little random conversations. Right before they broke up, he remembered how quiet things had become. Their drives, meals, everything had become so quiet near the end. In a way, it was almost like the calm before the storm and all hell broke loose. As they went on, he named the first two foods that came to mind. The first he thought to be a rather obvious choice. But the other he didn't think at all surprising that Micha would question him. "The last time we were together? Never. Unless that's what we're calling your d**k now." he teased back. "But seriously, after you left I started looking for distractions. It just so happens changing up my diet was one of those distractions. There was even a brief period that I tried doing the whole gluten-free, vegan friendly kinda dieting. It wasn't for me. At least long term though I have been eating more fruit and vegetables." Samuel rather liked talking about little stuff like this. It made him feel closer to him, and being to know more about him. As they switched to talk about specific meals, he again paused to think for a moment. "Well, again this isn't something you really saw me eat often. I do like going out for sushi for lunch sometimes. Oh and my grandma on my dad's side makes really good beef stroganoff. She used to make it all the time for us when we were kids." he replied honestly. "What about you? Any favorite foods or meals that I don't know about?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:31 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Talking with Samuel about small things was rather comforting. He knew it wasn’t often that they did talk, unless it was during sex. Micha enjoyed the small pillow talk as well. He liked though learning more about Samuel. There was still a lot of things he didn’t like and liked, that he didn’t know about. Micha listened as Samuel spoke teasing him. He laughed softly at his words. ”Perhaps.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel back. Indeed he would never call his own c**k a banana, unless Samuel was into that, which he didn’t think he was. He nodded listening to his words. The idea of dieting was never for him either, after all it wasn’t as if he had a problem with eating to much. ”What no tofu scrambles for you?” Micha spoke teasing Samuel about the idea of being a vegan. He listened as Samuel spoke about a few other meal items he liked. Micha had to say fish was a big no for him. He did not like sushi at all, unless he considered a ball of rice wrapped with a seaweed cover over it sushi. ”Yeah, well besides orange chicken, I like chicken Parmesan, but not often, only once in a while. Also if we're talking about relative foods, my mother used to make really good Schnitzel and apple strudel. “ Micha spoke smiling a little, knowing he didn’t talk about her often.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:15 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen meant no harm when it came to talking with Ally. He hadn’t meant to offend him but it appeared he had. Jepsen knew it was better to keep his mouth shut against Liam. It was true he barely knew the guy but it seemed the subject was touchy. He remained quiet as he went about eating his breakfast. Jepsen thanked the waitress as she refilled his cup. He turned his attention back toward Ally who was watching him every so often but remaining quiet. Jepsen didn’t like the silent treatment, he never did well with it. ”So tell me Ally, where are you from?” He asked trying to make small talk, but also trying to get to know Ally better. Jepsen figured a little curiosity never hurt at least if Ally wasn’t offended by his words anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:59 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

He could agree that their more intimate conversations were nice. He didn't mind the pillow talk or even when they talked during sex. But it was the conversations after those times that he craved the most. He knew he shared a lot of the blame in keeping silent, and he wanted to change that. There was plenty more he could learn about Micha from his likes, dislikes, favorite music, any half-decent childhood memories, etc. Samuel smirked as he teased Micha back, soon hearing him laugh before speaking. He had no plans of ever calling Micha's d**k a banana or any fruit for that matter. Personally he was not a big fan of naming body parts. It seemed weird to him and something people who were in a rut did to spice things up. He liked to think they were nowhere near that point. As he went on to talk about his change in diet, he laughed as Micha teased him again. "Haha. No, the tofu I can handle. I actually don't mind tofu. But after a few weeks I really missed eating meat. Like I even tried looking up meat substitutes and was getting hits for all these recipes that involved using mushrooms. And just all these people were like omg it really tastes like a burger or steak! So I kinda just said ******** it, I'm going out for a real steak." he replied. Samuel didn't mind taking in more natural foods, but he couldn't lie to himself. He wouldn't sit there and try to convince himself that a mushroom was a steak. He didn't care how good it was or what seasonings were used. At the end of the day, a mushroom was not steak.

It was no surprise to him that Micha didn't like fish. In their entire time together, he had never seen him eat it or even try something that might be fish related. Samuel on the other hand was raised on fish. He was used to the taste and had grown to like it very much. As for sushi in general, he preferred the tuna rolls and other rolls filled with vegetables. He was careful when ordering sushi because of his allergy. It would be unfortunate if he ordered something with real shellfish and he didn't have an EpiPen on hand. Samuel listened as Micha soon went to talk about his own favorite foods. He watched as he smiled while speaking of his mothers cooking. Samuel knew she had been dear to him. He hoped one day that Micha might be willing to tell him more about her. "I don't suppose she left behind any kind of recipe where you could make it yourself?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:46 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

The idea of dieting would never do him any good. His idea of dieting used to consist of downing a bottle of jager before going to sleep. Micha was picky when it came to eating. He liked few things and enjoyed little. Micha had to admit though he had love for cookies and cream ice cream. He could eat a pint of that and then some if given the chance. It wasn’t something he got often though after all he would live off it if he could. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke of mushrooms being steak. It was true nothing compared to a good steak. He had to stick his tongue out a little, as he hated mushrooms. Micha couldn’t stand the flavor of them, especially on pizzas. He glanced toward Samuel as he questioned him about leftover recipes. Micha shook his head a little, ”Most of what I have of hers are only pictures….However I know how to cook it. She showed me a few times when I was younger.” He spoke smiling at Samuel. The idea of cooking him a home cooked meal from his childhood, was something he was willing to do, if Samuel wanted it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:24 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

In all his time of knowing Micha, he never really questioned his diet. He always assumed he was just one of those lucky few that had a higher than average metabolism and could just eat as he pleased without the threat of gaining weight. Thinking about it, he guessed downing large amounts of booze and hardly eating a real meal could do the trick as well. Add to it everyone's favorite bedroom calorie burning exercise and he was set to maintain a certain weight. As he went on to explain a bit more about his diet, he laughed as Micha stuck out his tongue. He assumed from the action he too had a dislike for mushrooms. At best Samuel would tolerate them. But if he could avoid them, he would rather not eat them as they were possibly his least favorite vegetable. Samuel glanced once more than back to the road while asking about his mother's recipes. It wasn't too much of a surprise that he did not have them. But he did chance another glance his way when he mentioned making it himself. "I didn't know you could cook......Well like that anyways. If I ask nicely, would you maybe one day make it for me?" he replied. Samuel had always enjoyed Micha's cooking. He would certainly love to try more of it if the male was willing. Perhaps in return he could make his grandma's stroganoff for him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:38 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha actually enjoyed cooking, however it wasn't something he did often. He usually just had takeout instead of cooking a meal. After all what was the point if he was only cooking for himself. Micha had cooked a few times for Samuel but nothing that couldn't be cooked easily. He didn't mind cooking something from his childhood for Samuel. Micha could only imagine though the idea of Samuel cooking for him. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke. Indeed he had never really actually cooked a home cooked meal for him. Micha smiled leaning over and kissing Samuel's cheek. ”Hmm only if you ask real nicely.” He spoke teasing Samuel.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Of all the things he remembered Micha ever cooking for him, it was usually simple dishes. A light breakfast here, frozen pizza there, and a bit of left over take-out on the side. One of these days he really wanted to cook for Micha. Whether it be from his grandmother's old recipes, or something of his own making. He wanted to treat him one night, really show just how much he cared for him. As he drove on he asked about having Micha cook for him as well. The idea was nice, but he knew it would not be until sometime after the male was settled. He could wait. Samuel smiled as the male leaned over the console and pressed a kiss to his cheek. He heard the males teasing word and nodded in response. "I'm holding you to that." he replied.

Reaching one last light, he could see the restaurant not far from them. He sat there patiently, his eyes watching the traffic move in front of them before slowly coming to a halt. The red flashed to green and he shifted his right foot to the accelerator. Flipping up his blinker, he glanced in his mirrors before merging over. In a few minutes time he was pulling into the parking lot. Cars filled about half of the spaces. But given the time, they were early enough to not need to worry. Samuel steered the car through the parking lot until coming across an empty space somewhere in the middle. Cutting the engine, he unbuckled his seat belt, and slid out of the car. He shut his door behind him and rounded to the other side to the side to open the door. Samuel was patient as he waited for Micha to step out. Once he was standing beside him, he shut the door and locked the car. Holding out his hand towards him, he then began to lead him to the door.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Indeed he knew Samuel would hold him to his word. He didn’t mind though taking a night and cooking for each other. Micha though wasn’t sure if Samuel could cook. After all he worried about him burning the food instead of making it delicious. ”I’m sure you will.” Micha spoke laughing softly as Samuel responded to his words. He didn’t know when he would be able to cook for Samuel, knowing he was busy with work. Perhaps in a few weeks, when things actually settled down between them.

It didn’t take that long for Samuel to pull into the parking lot of the restaurant. He watched as Samuel looked around for a parking spot before finally parking in the middle area of the parking lot. Micha rolled up his window real quick before Samuel turned off the car. He watched as Samuel soon got out and moved around to his side of the car. Micha went about unbuckling himself. He glanced to see Samuel opening the door and holding out his hand for him. Micha smiled as he stepped out taking Samuel’s hand. He followed him allowing him to lead him toward the door.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Believe it or not, his cooking had improved. While there were still some times where he might get a bit distracted watching something in the neighboring room, or taking a call. He hadn't been burning his food as much as he used to. During the time that he was changing his diet had given him a bit of time to experiment with seasoning and cooking styles. He wasn't about to boast and call himself a chef. But he liked to think that it was edible enough that Micha would enjoy it. Samuel merely grinned as the male spoke one last time before he pulled into the lot. Steering his car a bit, he found them a spot that wasn't exactly close nor was it far. After cutting the engine, he walked around to open the door and take the males hand. Shutting the door and locking up, he took Micha by the hand, and lead him to the door. He pulled open the door and allowed for the male to step in first. Inside, the place was just as warm and inviting as he remembered it to be. Together they walked up to the podium. The hostess greeted them and smiled politely. Samuel requested a table for two and he stood aside as she gathered two bundles of silverware and menus. "Right this way gentlemen." she said pleasantly. Samuel walked a few steps behind her as she lead them past the bar and into the main seating area. The tables were all covered in crisp white table clothes and centered with small flowers. They were given a small table by the window. Samuel took his seat and pulled his chair up to the table. "Your server will be right with." and just like that, the woman was gone. As she left he took a moment to glance around a bit. "The place looks a lot like when we were last here." he noted.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:59 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

As they got the door, he watched as Samuel opened the door for him. Micha slipped inside as he looked around. Nothing had changed since they had been here the first time. Everything still looked the same as he continued to let his eyes wander. Micha followed Samuel toward the hostess podium, as they waited to be seated. He returned his attention toward the hostess as she greeted them. Micha followed after Samuel, as he tried to pay attention to where they were going. Once at the table, as he took his own chair pulling it out and taking a seat. It was a nice table near the window. He returned his attention toward Samuel as he spoke. Micha nodded at his words, as he grabbed the menu. He couldn’t remember much of what they had since the last time they were here. ”Yeah, it does.” Micha spoke smiling returning his attention toward the menu to look it over.
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games