Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:22 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

Samuel didn't mind changing up their eating habits from last time. After all, since Micha left, he had already cut back on a lot of foods he used to eat. Instead of nightly burgers, fries, and soda, he replaced them with whole grains, vegetables, and water. That wasn't to say he didn't indulge every now and then, because he did. He just did so in better moderation. With Micha, he was open to experiencing new foods as well as other new things. He wouldn't neglect his work, but it also probably wouldn't kill him to work more than he needed to. Instead sticking around past dawn, he could probably stand to leave when the club actually closed. If the need really struck him, he could hire on an assistant to help with the workload, and allow them to handle things for him. He was an owner after all and he was working like he was a lowly bus boy. It would be nice to be able to spend more time with Micha when it wasn't the wee morning hours. Even now he was enjoying himself. He couldn't remember the last time he had dinner when the sun wasn't rising. He smiled as the male nodded to his suggestion and listened a bit to his own. "Good choice. Though would you prefer a Chardonnay or Sauvignon blanc?" he asked, again letting Micha decide. Samuel was fine with either choice. He found that both went well with poultry type dishes like the ones they were ordering. So he wasn't feeling too picky about the type. The brand on the other hand, he might have to pick himself. He wasn't sure how often Micha drank wine, or if he had any preference towards one over another. All the same, he thought a nice wine would go well with their dinner.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:20 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen hadn’t been in many relationships himself. It was usually just a one time thing, nothing major. He had not yet found the right one. Sure there were a few men who interested him, but none of them really caught his attention. Jepsen didn’t know if he was the relationship type, after all never really given the chance. He wasn’t so sure Ally was the relationship type either. Ally seemed more focused on the club, than others around him. Jepsen didn’t mind after all it wasn’t as if he didn’t understand. Ally had a job to do and did it well. He listened as Ally spoke about his time with Liam. Jepsen couldn’t help but laugh softly, ”Sounds more like he was your pet...Did you ever stop to consider maybe that he wanted to spend more time with you?...After all a few hours a week, seems more like you only saw him at work.” He spoke softly not blaming Ally, but it didn’t seem like he cared enough about Liam to understand his feelings.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:31 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Wine was never something he preferred to drink. It was more of a casual thing. Micha didn’t know enough about wine to care really. However he didn’t like the fruity taste of it. Micha preferred a more oaky and buttery taste. He knew Samuel had to have more knowledge of wine than he did. Micha wasn’t offended by him ordering a certain kind. He was merely here to enjoy his time with Samuel, not argue over the price and taste of wine. Micha listened as Samuel spoke listing off a few types. He shrugged a little, ”Some chardonnay would be nice.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel, as he crossed his arms and leaned over the table. He hadn’t drank anything in about eight months so a little wine would do him no harm.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Wine wasn't exactly his go to drink of choice. He much preferred something stronger like scotch or vodka. But he did enjoy every now and then with dinner. Most of what he knew about wines he had learned over the years, drinking whatever his family had in the wine cooler, or what was ordered when they were dining out. Like Micha he wasn't a fan of the sweeter wines. He preferred something a bit more subtle. Though that didn't mean he couldn't show off a bit and order them something a little nicer than the stuff Micha might be used to. He watched as the male shrugged his shoulders before giving him a response. Smiling at that, Samuel picked up the wine menu from the center of the table and looked over the list. Many towards the top of the list were more common brands, a bit on the more affordable side, but not terrible. As he scanned further down the list, there were more expensive brands that had been imported from countries like France and Germany. Samuel took another minute before deciding. Setting that menu aside as well, he smiled as the male leaned against the table. "So what do you plan on doing after I drop you off?" he asked curiously, changing the subject.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:35 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine had never been good with relationships. It wasn't that he was a bad boyfriend, he just got bored.....really easily. He'd tried dating in the past. And every time they just wanted to be all couple-like. Holding hands, nonstop kissing, sex after work, sex in the morning, going out. It was all just too much. He didn't understand why the guys he liked were so damn clingy. Even Sam was like that. It was kind of gross being doted on so much. With Liam though, he didn't mind it as much. It was casual, they could come and go as they pleased. It was refreshing to be in a relationship like that. But then, he too started acting crazy. Always wanting to be with him and complaining about who he spent his time with. He just couldn't seem to understand why Alaine wanted to keep things simple. Alaine went on to explain his relationship and frowned some more as he was laughed at and teased. Liam was not a pet. If he was, Alaine would have gotten rid of him ages ago. While he liked animals, he found out that pets weren't his forte. He didn't have the patience to take care of them properly or the time to give one the love they deserved. He listened to the male continue on, suggesting that he was the problem in this whole thing. Alaine couldn't help scoffing when the male mentioned them only meeting at work. "I'd hardly call it work." he muttered under his breath. While Liam did his share of work from time to time. There were plenty of times they would sneak into his office or one of the backrooms for some alone time. "Why are you defending him?! He knew what he was getting in to when we started dating. If he thought I was going to stop working, then he's the idiot. He could asked me to come over to his place or out on a date. But did he? No! I was the one always asking or inviting him to come along...He doesn't get to ******** a stranger and be jealous when he wasn't even trying to put anything in to our relationship." How dare Jepsen suggest he didn't care. He cared. He just had his own way of showing it. It wasn't his fault that Liam was too stupid to see that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:57 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen wasn't defending Liam. He was just trying to get a better understanding of Ally. Jepsen didn't see why Ally thought a couple of hours a week made a relationship. There was more than simple talks and hand holding. He didn't know what went on with Ally and Liam but it hardly be called dating. Jepsen glanced toward Ally as he spoke getting angry with him. He didn't mean to upset him. It was not his intention. Jepsen sighed a little at Ally’s words. ”I'm not defending him Ally but a relationship doesn't work if both parties don't put an effort into it… And a few hours a week doesn't constitute a relationship.” He spoke softly as he returned his attention to the road. Jepsen wasn't trying to piss Ally off but it didn't seem to him that Ally had even wanted a relationship.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:15 pm

User Image
User Image

He knew he wasn't purposefully defending Liam but it sure as hell sounded like he was. Perhaps he was wrong about Jepsen, he was probably just another guy that thought he knew him. But in the end he had barely scratched the surface. He could call it what he wanted, but he was going to disagree all the same. Jepsen was wrong. They did have a relationship. It was real and he felt something for Liam. Of course now that feeling was anger, but still it was something. He heard the male sigh and made a face as he spoke. "You think I don't know that? I put my effort in, why couldn't he? Out of all the times we met up after work did he not say "Hey wanna go get a pizza and watch Netflix?" or something like that? I mean, how ******** hard is that? Also what the ******** do you mean a few hours doesn't count? What the ******** do you think people doing long distance do? I'll tell you what, they get a few hours on Skype or FaceTime and call it a ******** night." Alaine knew his argument was still pretty weak. But he wasn't about to lose to this random guy. He could feel himself getting annoyed with the man, but in the way that made him want to kill him. He just wanted to prove him wrong was all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:18 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha knew Samuel didn't drink wine much. After all it wasn't as if Samuel had a wine cellar. If he did it would surprise him. He found the idea laughable. Micha didn't mind Samuel choosing for him. He rather liked the idea of Samuel choosing things for him. It made him feel special in a way. After all he had never really let him do it before. Micha watched as Samuel looked over the wine list. It appeared he made his decision after looking at it for a few seconds. He listened as Samuel questioned him. Micha smiled but shrugged, ”I don't know. The night it's still young but not enough time to find a new studio, but that will be first thing tomorrow. I can't stay in a hotel there's no space to breath and work.” He spoke smiling at Samuel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:34 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen wasn't going to argue with Ally. He saw no point. After all it wasn't like they were dating. Jepsen couldn't voice what Liam had been thinking. He could only voice his own thoughts. Jepsen was getting nowhere arguing with Ally all the was doing was making him upset. It has not been his intention. He shook his head. ”I don't know Ally but if you think you did all you could then fine. I'm not going to sit here and argue about your relationship with Liam. “ Jepsen spoke softly as he continued driving. He was getting closer to Ally's address.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:55 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Neither in the mansion nor his penthouse was there any sign of a wine cellar. Not so much as a rack cluttered his counters as he had no need for such things. Perhaps if Micha was interested, he might consider purchasing one. In the meantime, it wasn't needed. In the basement he had his small bar filled with liquor he liked and even more beer in the fridge thanks to his brothers coming over so often. To say the least, he was well stocked on his liquor needs. Samuel was happy that Micha did not protest his choosing for them. It was little things like this that he had always enjoyed doing for the male. He knew not to take it for granted since Micha did not always approve of such actions. After setting the wine menu aside, he grew curious to know what he might do after they parted ways. He watched as the male shrugged and listened to him speak. Indeed, it was too late to go house hunting. Or studio hunting in his case. "I've always wondered this. Why do you always get a studio? From my unknowing perspective, it seems a bit cramped for your line of work. Wouldn't something a bit bigger be more appropriate?" he asked curiously. Samuel had never asked much about Micha's work in the past. That wasn't to say he wasn't curious, just he never thought to bring it up. But he was making up for lost time and wanted to know all about it now. Call it part of his plan to really get to know his boyfriend.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 am

User Image
User Image

It wasn't arguing, he just wanted things to be seen his way. He wanted somebody to be on his side. Because he never had any one ever on his side. Even when he thought he did have someone on his side it usually went to crap and they ended up turning on him. He wanted to think of Jepsen as a friend but not if he was going to keep sticking up for Liam. He didn't understand why Jepsen just couldn't say "Yeah, ******** Liam". Instead he had to question both sides and make it seem like he was the problem. Which he wasn't. He watched the male shake his head and soon speak, sounding a bit peeved himself. Alaine sighed and turned around in his seat to face forward. He watched as they steadily approached his neighborhood. Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled the electronic key from his wallet. "Here." he said, handing over the key. "You'll need this if you want to keep driving. Otherwise pull and I'll walk." It wasn't like it was that far to walk. But he preferred not to. Already he was dreading that in order to get to work he'd probably have to take an Uber. Maybe he could just have someone tow it back to him. But then that would be expensive. He sighed again and glanced again towards the man. He hated how right he was.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 am

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

When it came to Micha choosing where to live it was only temporary. However he would still work there. He couldn't forget what Samuel has said about them living together but he wasn't going to push it. Micha didn't expect to suddenly start living with Samuel after being gone for so long. He needed to let things become slow. Micha wanted to work things out. After all if he hasn't then he wouldn't be here now. He listened as Samuel spoke and couldn't help but laugh. Micha knew Samuel has a dislike for his choice of living habits. He however preferred it. The idea of an actual home didn't appeal to him. ”Well what I want isn't a studio not like some one bedroom apartment if that. I want to get a loft apartment, where I can work but also be free to do what I want.” Micha spoke laughing softly. ”I want space to do my art, have my piano, and work.” He replied smiling at Samuel. ”At least I'll be able to have heating in all areas not just my bedroom.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:15 am

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel was well aware that he was rushing things when he offered to have Micha come live with him. He wouldn't deny that it was a bit reckless, but he also did not regret it. The offer would stay up in the air for however long they were together or until Micha decided to act upon this offer. He understood that Micha still needed to work and wanted to make his own living, never mind the fact that he made enough for them both to live comfortably for at least the next thirty years. Unless the stock market crash, some horrible accident happened at the club, or some other unforeseeable travesty got in the way. He was fine with allowing things to go slow. They needed to develop some sort of normalcy before jumping the gun and making the same mistakes as last time. Samuel smiled kindly as the male laughed at his question. To Micha it probably seemed hilarious asking why he would want to live in a small space. Samuel was never that accommodated to small spaces. Unless one might count a guest house he stayed in by the lake one summer. Though even that was about the size of a "normal" house. He listened as the male went on to explain what he was looking for. Perhaps he was misunderstanding, just a bit. When he thought studio, his mind always went to some hole in the way with a sliver of a kitchen, a bed in the middle of the room,and maybe a shower on the back of a toilet. Something people from outside New York just seemed to go crazy over and spend $900 a month on. He failed to see the appeal. Though he did remember Micha's loft. It was still small, but bigger than he imagined. He mostly enjoyed their lazy afternoons snuggled beneath the blankets and talking about anything and everything. "Okay now I'm gonna have to pay good money to watch you put that piano in a loft. I remember how big your old loft was and there no way that was going in there. It barely fit in the dining room of your house." he teased. He smiled happily as Micha continued on to tell him about his wants and needs of a new home. It sounded as though he had a good plan in mind. All that was left was executing it and finding something to fit his needs. "You make it sound as though it was bad thing that there was only heating upstairs. It's not like you needed it that much. I kept you warm enough, right?" he teased again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:30 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Normalcy was easy, or so he thought. Micha wasn’t going to rush things. He wanted to take things slow with Samuel. Micha didn’t want to ruin things like he had before. He knew that they had been attached at the hip until the very end. Micha wanted a mild form of that. He wanted to do normal date things, whatever that was. Micha knew that he would have to give in to a few things with Samuel. After all he knew Samuel enjoyed doting on him even if he hated it. He listened as Samuel spoke doubting his abilities to bring his piano in where ever he saw fit. Micha rolled his eyes a little as Samuel spoke, ”Hey, now!. Don’t knock the piano. Not everyone wants an entire mansion to live in with twenty rooms.” He spoke teasing Samuel about his choice of living, even though he didn’t mean it. Micha hardly care how Samuel lived, it just wasn’t something he wanted for himself. He enjoyed space but not an entire mansion. Micha listened as Samuel teased him in return about keeping warm. He laughed softly, ”Indeed you did.” Micha spoke purring softly at Samuel’s words. He found he rather enjoyed their time together in his loft, just cuddling in his bed and talking.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:39 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

As much as he would love to rush things, he was going to respect Micha's wishes, and take things slowly. While sometimes it was nice in its own way being together all the time. They didn't have to be together all the time. Otherwise they were bound to just end up repeating their past mistakes, having the same fights, and getting bored with one another. There was so much he wanted to do with Micha. And that definitely included doting on him, even when he hated it. As they went on to talk about what Micha planned to fill his studio with, he couldn't help to tease him a bit. He chuckled as the male rolled his eyes and teased him back. "I'm not knocking your piano. I'm knocking the size of your future dining room. And you know damn well that mansion has twenty-five rooms. C'mon, what kind of peasant do you think I am." he teased again. Samuel knew well that Micha was only joking. But he could admit for just two people it was a bit much. Then again, when he grew up in that mansion, at the time there were the five members of his family, himself included, living there as well as four servants. Often times extended family would stay with them from time to time, or his parents would hold huge gatherings and people would wander where they pleased. He remembered around the time just before Ben got married, their mansion was always crawling with people. Some were friends, others family, all of them there for the happy couple to be. Continuing on, Samuel couldn't help to tease the male again about his past living quarters. He smirked as Micha laughed at his teasing remark and soon teased back. Some of his favorite memories with Micha had been in his loft. Where they would lay all day making love, talking about whatever came to mind, and just holding one another in each others arms.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games