Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Alice and Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Escaping the noise
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh no, what if they're upset with me?

Ella had spent the train ride with her cousin and his new dog, quietly reading the heavy book she'd brought along. It was the first in a new series called Elements of Time, and it was quite interesting thus far. She did occasionally quietly chat with Finn, then she purchased a few candies for them both with the trolley rolled around. After a long rest of the ride (and the thrilling conclusion of her book!) it was finally time to dress in their uniforms. Ella stepped into the small bathroom to change, looking at herself in the mirror. She pulled her hair out of the fancy metal clip she'd put it in, then she sent a smile toward her reflection. It felt... nice.

Once everything was packed back in her purse, Ella stepped out and immediately found herself in the crowd. Oh dear. She usually preferred waiting until the end so this wouldn't happen! But she let herself be pushed along with the rest, before standing as close to the train as possible when she managed to get out. Now she just needed to find... anyone safe. Scooting along, she noticed a messy mop of navy-toned hair and a blonde beside.

She quickly stepped over, glad her guess had been correct. As soon as she was close to them, she sent a nervous look over toward Alice. "H-hey. D-do you mind if I stick with you? I-it's very busy. After only a moment in the throng of people, the poor teen already looked on the verge of tears. "A'course not, Ells. We were just talking about going over to the carts. Wanna walk with us?" Seb sounded... not quite as chipper as normal, but perhaps he was tired of the busy platform too.

Seb's right hand was claimed by Alice, but he offered the other so Ella could keep with them as well. Thankfully, he'd grown a bit over the summer and was able to guide them to the edge of the platform and over to the carriages. He sighed heavily, making Ella wonder what was wrong. Immediately, she worried it might be her! What if Sebastian had wanted to be alone only with Alice and she had intruded? Oh, oh no. A small, shaky hand reached up, tugging on her far shorter hair to try and use it to cover her eyes a bit.

{{Wearing :: School Uniform}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅ,
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛs, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴜᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ
          Tʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ғᴜɴɴʏ, ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ! Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
          Pᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ sᴜɪᴛ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇss Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴏsᴛ ʟᴇss
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғᴀɴᴄʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠɪᴇᴡ!
          Hᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ Dᴇʟᴀɴᴄᴇʏ, ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Mʏ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ's ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
          Mʏ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I sᴇᴇ?
          Mʏ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴛᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴢ I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Station
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebby
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting to the carriage
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Big changes!

When Ella popped out of the throng of people and came over to them, Alice smiled brightly at her friend. They'd been exchanging letters over the summer like they usually did and Ella had told her all about her haircut, but she hadn't included any pictures. The blonde happily exclaimed, "Wow Ella!' Then toning it down a bit, she said, "Sorry, it's just... wow, your hair looks amazing. I bet it feels good to be able to see again, huh?" She smiled, her bright blue eyes twinkling happily. When Sebby led the way over to the carriages, Alice caught sight of a couple of her other friends talking about walking up to the castle, rather than riding. She smiled again, then Sebby huffed loudly. That drew the blonde's attention back. "Thinking about Quidditch again, Sebby? I promise it'll be different this year. You practiced so hard over the summer." She smiled at Sebby, hoping her warm words would encourage him. Alice knew how much last season had affected his mentality and with everything associated with being a werewolf... well, Seb was going through a lot right now. Especially with the moon being where it was. "Wanna hop up first?" she asked, turning to Ella as she addressed her question.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm glad she likes my haircut...

The skittish teen jumped a bit when Alice immediately proclaimed excitement at her. Thankfully, Alice seemed to understand immediately and spoke again, this time commenting on Ella's big haircut. The smaller girl chuckled nervously and nodded. Mhm, yes. And there's no tangles in it either." She sent over a timid smile, feeling a little more confident about her big decision. It was Alice's helpful letter that had allowed Ella the nerve to even get the haircut to start with. She allowed herself to be pulled past the crowd, glad it got far quieter off to the side, but it wouldn't last long.

When asked about quidditch, Seb looked over at Alice, sighing softly. "No... I mean, yes... but also no." He didn't really know how to explain what was in his head. But the swollen moon overhead certainly wasn't helping. His dark eyes glanced quickly up, sure that Alice alone would catch the glance. He dropped his gaze, shuffling over toward an empty carriage. Alice asked Ella if she would like to go first, so Seb moved to stand beside the little ladder, offering a hand.

"Oh, yes thank you." She stepped over with her short strides, setting a hand in Sebastian's before carefully scrambling up the ladder. She sat down and straightened her skirt as she watched her friends continue. "You're next, Alice." He reached a hand over toward her as well, helping her into the cart before he joined the girls. "Are you cold?" Seb looked over at Alice before wiggling out of his hoodie of the day. He'd worn it the whole train ride, so it should be plenty hot. He offered it to the blonde as he stretched a bit, letting the cool autumn air wash over his warm, prickly skin.

AliceInWonderland0921

Tʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ғᴜɴɴʏ, ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ! Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
          Pᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ sᴜɪᴛ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇss Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴏsᴛ ʟᴇss
          Hᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ Dᴇʟᴀɴᴄᴇʏ, ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Station
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebby
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting to the carriage
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Big changes!

Last year, Alice's school uniform had consisted of her normal top, robes, and pants, but this year it had been altered to include a skirt instead of pants and it definitely made her legs colder. She had shivered one more time before Seb managed to help Ella into the carriage. Thankfully Seb was there to help her too because she could barely make it up the ladder and hold the skirt still as well. Though once she was up in the carriage, it was much easier. Seb got in after her and wiggled his hoodie off, offering it to her. Alice accepted the article, smiling and blushing a little. "Thanks Sebby," she said, tugging it on over her head, then pulling her hair free. It smelled like him. Alice took a little breath in, smelling Seb's smell. Still smiling, Alice looked over to Ella and said, "You ought to let me practice some of the hair styles I've been learning. I can braid and french braid. I've been experimenting with different types of braids and twists." Now that the tangly mess that was Ella's hair had been tamed, it would be much easier to style it up. Alice's hair had grown pretty long already as well and was beginning to be easier to style as well. Plus she had just gotten a whole bunch of new hair things courtesy of her friends and family. The blonde was wanting to experiment with a whole bunch of different hair styles.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh dear, I've made things worse

Once in the carriage, Ella pulled her cardigan tighter around herself, wondering if she would be weird for pulling out her blanket from her purse. Sebastian was able to help Alice get warm, but Ella noticed something in the boy's expression. He certainly wasn't acting like himself... "Yea, 'course." He said simply when Alice thanked him. Ella vaguely wished Linsey were here, since she would know what to say to make her friend all happy again.... but she wasn't, and unfortunately Ella just didn't know what to say. Perhaps she would write a letter to her sister when they went to their rooms...

Her focus was pulled back to the little group when Alice spoke up, saying she should let her practice her hairstyles. "Oh, I would love that, Alice. I am not terribly good with it yet. It's still fairly new to me. But I got a really nice silver hairclip from our trip to Italy." Maybe Alice could borrow it. It would look nice in her blonde hair. She glanced over at Sebastian, who's green eyes were now wide and alert. But he quickly turned his head and pulled his feet onto the bench to rest his head on his knees. Had she said something wrong?

Maybe Ella could ease tensions. She'd seen Linsey do it, and maybe she could give it a try too. "I-I would let you borrow it too, but your hair is a bit too short." She sent a hesitant grin toward Sebastian, but after the boy just grumpily huffed, sent a defeated look toward Alice. She just never was going to be good with people, was she? She sighed softly, thinking maybe she should go back to not speaking and hiding among the shadows until someone else could speak for her.

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:11 pm
User Image
                                                  𝒁𝑶𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑰𝒁𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑯 𝑭𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑺𝑩𝒀
                                                  ___╘═══ ► first year :unsorted

___________________________________________________

Footsteps, whistles, trunks collapsing to the hard stone floor, and various murmurs of conversations filled Zoe’s ears as she made her way in line from her cabin on the train to the door to let her out onto the platform in Hogsmeade. Lingering for a few moments longer in the doorway, she looked out over the station and breathed in the air. It was musty and smoky from the train, but she could also smell the water and scent of grass rolling in from the lake nearby. That was her next stop, she knew. Plus, the Groundskeeper was already directing the First Years that way.

”Hey, you’re holding up the line!” said a voice behind her. A stern nudge in her back woke up her legs as she leapt down from the train, her boots hitting the floor with a satisfying clop. Zoe fell into line with the other First Years until you couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began. They did all have to dress alike, sadly, and Zoe looked the part. Well, except for her boots, that is. She never left home without them. Still, her plain black robes and hat didn’t do much to help her stand out. At least she had some leftover dye in her hair from the summer, what was a bright red now faded to a dusty rose. Hopefully that would help distinguish her from the crowd of plain black robes around her.

Following the other First Years, Zoe began to feel a knot in her stomach. Nerves, of course. New school, new friends, all things to be excited and nervous about, all at the same time. It was almost enough emotion to make the eleven year old burst. She remembered the stories her dad told her about Hogwarts, how it was more than just a school for young witches and wizards. ’It was the beginning of the rest of your life,’ he would always say. And she knew her story had to start by making a friend, at least to get her across the lake. ”Whoa, I love your hair! Did you do that yourself or did you get it done in a shop?” she exclaimed to the girl next to her, whose ocean blue hair was sparking all types of inspiration in Zoe’s brain. Maybe she should go blue next, that would be super cool.

OOC: first post, I’m back baby

❝I've seen this episode before. Déjà vu’s so hard to ignore.
                                                  Promise it’ll only play once more. Everything is a rerun.
                                                  I wonder if I try again, can I change how the story ends?
                                                  Warning signs like a smoking gun. Everything is a rerun.❞

“Cinnabun Gryffie”

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash