Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:19 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • NUMQUAM TIMEBUNT UMBRAE

Simple questions were easier to answer and ask. He didn't want to talk about their past. Kirean was beyond that at the moment. He found such conversation was likely to get them nowhere. Kirean was better off learning about each other as they had never had such discussions before. He found their relationship only consisted of sex. While the sex was good, he wanted more from Miguel.

Responding to Miguel's questions, he soon answered some of his own. Kirean was curious about Miguel. He hardly knew the man beside him. Kirean was partly to blame for that. He knew he wasn't an open book and preferred to keep his distance from others.

Indeed Kirean didn't want to be lied to. He hadn't even thought Miguel would from the question. It was reasonable to him. Listening to Miguel talk, he found the last response all the more amusing and surprising. Kirean soon heard Miguel's questions for him. He couldn't help but shake his head. ”No, just Abel and Addy…I'm glad I never had any other real siblings, my mother didn't need more children to abuse.” Kirean responded as he glanced away from Miguel. He hated to think if he had more siblings. The thought had crossed his mind when he was younger.

Taking a moment to compose his thoughts, Kirean thought of the second question. ”I've never given a thought to returning to Puerto Rico though I wouldn't mind, as for traveling to other places, sure.” He responded, though didn't exactly have a list of places he wanted to go to.

”And as for learning Portuguese, you can blame Addy for that… She went to Portugal when we were in high school as part of some foreign exchange student program. Addy thought it would be funny to teach me Portuguese so we could talk without Abel knowing what we we're saying.” Kirean explained how he had learned it.

”From those videos you've been binging on, is there anything you'd like to learn from them?” Kirean asked a follow up question, in regards to a possible hobby Miguel would like to learn. ”Did you have any pets growing up?” He asked curiously trying to come up with questions though was finding it hard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am
          User Image

User Image
User Image

Jakob didn't mind leaving questions about their relationship alone for the moment. After all, it didn't seem as though the other was interested in answering such questions anyway. He was more than content learning what he could about Kieran. He recalled trying to get to know him somewhat in the past, but ultimately the conversation would die and lead to sex. While he didn't mind it, he too found himself wanting for more.

As they sat there talking he found himself already learning new things about Kieran. Things he felt he should have known long before now, but it just never came up in a conversation. Jakob didn't allow it to bother him as he knew it was his own fault. So many nights spent together, sharing meals, laying down beside him when he could have asked these things and he just didn't. Answering the males questions he saw no reason to lie to him. What would be the point. When Jakob finished, he followed up with his next three questions. Looking up, he saw Kieran shake his head before speaking. He didn't say it out loud, but he agreed with him. What happened to Kieran was awful enough, there was no reason another child ought to suffer the same fate. Seeing the male glance away, Jakob gently squeezed his hand and waited patiently for him to come back to him.

A couple of minutes passed before Kieran spoke again. Jakob relaxed as he worried that his last question might be the one to push him away. Luckily that wasn't the case. Beside him, Kieran spoke about possibly returning to his birth place along with other thoughts of travel. Though he wasn't very specific about it. Jakob wondered if given the chance to go anywhere in the world Kieran might go. Before lingering on the thought for too long, Kieran then explained why he chose to learn Portuguese. The first part seemed reasonable enough, studying up on a language before a big trip. Jakob had done something similar before his own travels. As Kieran continued how their language learning went, he found it amusing that they had used it as a means to keep Abel from the conversation. It was a bit mean, but probably well deserved for a teenage Abel. "Is that why Abel speaks German and you don't? Some sort of petty revenge?" he asked.

With his own questions answered it was once again time for Kieran to ask again. Jakob smiled, unsurprised that the mention of those videos were already coming back to him. "There is." he replied. "I really like some of the stuff I've seen people make with epoxy sculpt and resin. Some of the videos can be for little trinkets or custom doll designs. But then I've also seen people use it to make really big projects, too, for art pieces, furniture, or some kind of replica. They both seem like they are very versatile crafts, y'know." Growing up, Jakob had tried his hand at a few hobbies here and there. He remembered his grandmother had taught him some simple sewing stitches, though it was only to be able to mend his clothes as they grew worn. His schooling on the other hand had introduced him to languages, music, and cooking. All things he had learned the basics of but never truly gave himself the time to go further with.

Jakob smiled to himself, feeling a bit giddy after gushing about his guilty pleasures and the thought of making something all on his own. He only wished. Sadly, his current residence was far too small and didn't have nearly enough ventilation needed to make anything with those particular materials. Hearing Kieran question him again, he was brought back to his childhood. Jakob nodded. "A few." he answered. "My mom always liked cats. Growing up we had two; one was a ginger tabby named Sophie , she was really sweet, and a grey Scottish fold named Louie. With dad, we didn't technically have any pets. But there were enough strays roaming around that we often fed, so it was easy to think of them as one. I think at one point there were about four dogs and three cats that would just come and go. I don't remember if he ever named them though."

With those questions answered, Jakob shifted to lay his head in Kieran's lap. If he was too close or being too clingy then Kieran was free to tell him so. He couldn't help wanting to invade his space. "I've got another one for you. What is your all-time comfort food? Any time, day, it doesn't matter, you've gotta have it. Also, do you play any video games, have any favorites, or what do you do to relax?" he asked. Jakob wanted to keep this little game going, though he wasn't sure how many more questions he could think of. He liked being able to learn so much about Kieran in one sitting, but knew ultimately it would take time. He wanted them to have deeper and more meaningful conversations without falling into silence or meaningless sex.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out