Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:08 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha didn't mind that Samuel was lost in his head. He knew that they hadn't talked much today during their shopping trip. Micha enjoyed sitting beside Samuel taking in what warmth he had to offer. He couldn't help himself but ask Samuel about what he was thinking. Just a little small talk. Micha listened as Samuel spoke, taking amusement out of his words. ”Oh really now, something dirty?” He questioned in Russian, after all he knew his Russian was better than Samuel's German.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:43 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Since his thoughts weren't all that bad, he didn't mind sharing them. Though he couldn't promise they would be anything exciting. Still, it was nice to just sit and chat. After all, he felt that they really hadn't done enough of that while they were out today. Perhaps it was the weather that distracted them or Micha's intent on buying whatever he wanted. All in all, he still had fun being with him. He felt as though he had gotten a glimpse of another side he rarely saw. Samuel laughed as the male changed languages as he spoke to him. "No, not this time." he joked, switching to Russian as well. "Though since you brought it up were you thinking of something dirty?" He was grateful though he had chosen Russian over German. While the latter had improved while Micha was away. He still was no where near fluent.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:27 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            There hadn't been a lot to talk about. Micha had been wrapped up in shopping and enjoying himself. He didn't mind talking with Samuel. After all he couldn't help but tease him. Micha watched as Samuel laughed at his words and change of language. He was curious to what Samuel was thinking good or bad. Micha listened as Samuel spoke soon turning his words on himself. He smirked lightly, ” Indeed I was.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel as he continued in Russian. He had only been thinking of a few dirty things but hadn't been open to speaking them until Samuel questioned him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:29 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

He understood at the time that Micha had been more focused on finding the things he liked and trying them on, then catching up on the last year of their lives. It was fine really. He enjoyed being out and about with him while talking about whatever popped into their heads at the time. It was new and exciting. It made him feel hopeful. Samuel smiled down at the male as he teased him, easing into the other language. He could practically see the wheels in Micha's head turning as he tried to guess what sort of thoughts could be running through his head. Though for once there was nothing to worry about. He watched as the male smirked and was quickly teased back. He laughed again at the males teasing words. He could only imagine what sort of debauchery could be running through his mind. "Are you going to fill me in or do I have to guess?" he continued in Russian. Samuel understood if the male would not want to. After all, there was no telling if there was anyone else in the cabin that might be eavesdropping.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:06 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha knew he hadn't talked much with Samuel but he had enjoyed spending his time with him. Even if it meant suffering with the rain. He wasn't bothered by such things. Sitting there he could see Samuel was curious to know what he was thinking. Micha couldn't help but tease Samuel. He listened as Samuel questioned him. Micha didn't mind sharing his thoughts nor did he care if anyone was listening. It would be there own fault for eavesdropping. He relaxed beside Samuel as he sat there. ”Well I was thinking about when we get back to the hotel, I'm going to strip off all my clothes… Then I'm going to turn on the shower until it's nice and steamy in there… And maybe if you want I was thinking you could join me.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel but being honest. He continued in Russian not wanting anyone to be offended.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Indeed, he didn't think they could really be faulted if someone was listening in. They were already speaking at a level meant only for themselves. As well as going the extra step of speaking in a foreign tongue to keep the conversation private. If someone wanted to be offended by the content clearly they were listening harder than they should have. Samuel didn't mind being teased, he was used to it, and enjoyed the familiar banter. He smirked as the male spoke in a seductive tone, describing what could turn into a very romantic early evening. "Hmm, that is very tempting. The way you put it, it's far dirtier than I what I was thinking." he replied honestly.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:10 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha couldn't help his teasing nature. Samuel brought out the worst in him but also the best. He liked teasing Samuel just to hear him tease him back. Micha teased Samuel watching as he smirked. He listened as Samuel spoke laughing softly. ”Oh really, are you opposed, are you going to let me shower by myself?” Micha asked curiously teasing Samuel. He knew Samuel wouldn't but he couldn't help but tease him otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:45 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Teasing Micha was what he was best at. He loved how they could continually banter for hours on end and still be able to stand one another the next day. Just as he could bring out the best and worst out of him. He would have to say without a doubt that Micha did the same to him. He simple could not help himself. His expression softened as the male laughed. When he was questioned, he shook his head. "Not at all, my love. After all, who else is going to wash your back." he teased back. Leaning forward, Samuel stole a kiss from his lips. He could taste a hint of the coco on his lips as he kissed him. Pulling back from the male, he smirked down at him. "So after this hot shower, do you have anything else planned? Or is that as far as your imagination took you?" he teased again.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:34 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha too enjoyed the way they could bounce off each other, even if it was bad. He liked to hear Samuel's teasing words. It only egged him on more. Micha watched as Samuel shook his head before speaking. He smiled lightly liking the way Samuel seemed to join in on his dirty thoughts. Micha watched as Samuel leaned forward to kiss him. He returned the kiss before Samuel pulled away to question him. Micha listened as Samuel teased him again, questioning him further. He shook his head, ”Of course not, I was making thinking of ordering some room service… Perhaps some strawberries and whip cream.” Micha replied still in Russian. He turned his head slightly leaning over to kiss Samuel's neck. Micha ran his lips up as he nipped his earlobe.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:03 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel was happy to egg the male on further. He liked the way they so easily bounced off of one another. He watched as the male smiled when he went on to tease him again. Leaning close, he stole a sweet kiss from his lips. Before pulling away, he felt Micha kiss him back. Samuel teased him again as he was curious to know if he might have any other ideas. He listened as he suggested something more sensual and watched as he leaned forward to press his lips to his neck. He smirked to himself as the male kissed his way up his neck and nipped his earlobe. "Hmm, that would be nice. Though do you think they would have any diary-free whip cream?" he asked curiously. Samuel didn't mind using the regular diary kind if it was just fore play. But he wouldn't want to chance consuming it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:48 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha had plenty of ideas to share with Samuel. After all he knew he would enjoy them just the same. He teased Samuel, as he kissed his way over his neck. Micha had forgotten about Samuel's dairy issue. He knew it was terrible of him to suggest such things. Micha cursed his forgetfulness. He listened as Samuel responded almost feeling guilty. Micha smiled at Samuel nodding, ”Of course I can check into it.” He spoke not minding to check though for the most part the whip cream was for him to tease Samuel with.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:07 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

In time, he would love to hear more of what Micha to say. Given their current location though it was understandable that he might be a little hesitant to dig for questions while in the presence of a crowded train. He knew Micha didn't give two shits, but old habits died hard for Samuel. Questioning the male, he could almost tell he had forgotten about his allergy. It was understandable. They had been apart for close to a year. In all that time Micha didn't have to worry about him or his food specifics. Forgetting the details of an ex was natural, part of that whole moving on thing clearly neither of them did. He watched as the male smiled and nodded before speaking, though clearly still a bit concerned. "If they don't it's no big deal." he said reassuringly. Samuel wasn't exactly sure what plans Micha had in store for them, but he could use his imagination and take some wild guesses.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:49 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha knew that forgetting that Samuel was allergic to dairy wasn't a big deal. However he still felt bad. He would check into it when they got back to the hotel. The idea of whip cream and strawberries sounded fun. Micha had never really played with food as foreplay. If they couldn't get lactose free, he could still play with it but not allow Samuel to consume it. He listened as Samuel spoke nodding at his words. ”Well even if they don't have any, I could still use it on your body.. And maybe if you're nice I might lick it off.” Micha teased Samuel as he continued in Russian.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:51 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

It wasn't Micha's responsibility to keep up with his allergies. So he didn't blame him for not remembering. Samuel was both old enough and more than capable enough to handle his own medical issues. He smiled down as he attempted to reassure the male. Though he wasn't entirely sure that it made him feel any better. Still, the idea of using food for foreplay was intriguing. He couldn't remember a time where they had ever tried such a thing. As the male considered his words, he watched as he nodded his head. What Micah said next caused him to blush up to his ears. "Oh my god." he said, reverting to English for a moment. He laughed softly, recounting what Micha had just said. Switching back to Russian, he spoke again. "I am never asking for your dirty thoughts in public again." he said smirking.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:25 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha knew it wasn't often he talked about sexual things especially in public. He couldn't help himself but tease Samuel. However he had every intention of doing so. Micha was curious about the idea of playing with food during foreplay. He wasn't so sure how open Samuel was to it but he didn't think he would hate it. Micha spoke expressing his words in short detail. He watched as Samuel's face lit up in embarrassment. Micha couldn't help but laugh as Samuel seemed surprised. He listened to him speak before laughing as well. Micha smirked lightly as Samuel continued in Russian. He laughed softly, ”Oh I could go on if you want in better detail.” Micha teased, knowing they still had some time before getting to their stop.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games