Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:15 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

There was something both deliciously sinful and incredibly embarrassing when it came to talking about it with Micha. That was something else they never really did before. They didn't talk about inner desires or fantasies. They kind of just went with the flow of the other. Talking like this was new to him, but he didn't hate it. As Micha teased him, he blushed bright red and could barely contain himself. His embarrassment only grew as the male laughed at him before he too caved. Teasing him back, he watched Micha smirk and laugh again. "Somehow I don't doubt you at all." he replied, continuing in Russian. "But I would also like to remind you that we still have about twenty to thirty-ish minutes until our destination. And that a public transit is no place to be making your boyfriend hard."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:45 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            The idea of expressing himself especially sexually and talking about his fantasies was new for him as well. He liked talking about it, he knew it didn’t bother Samuel much. After all he liked seeing his embarrassed face and his surprised words. It was nice to talk about what he wanted. Micha had to wonder if there was something Samuel wanted to try or have done to him. Teasing Samuel he listened as he responded to his words. He would continue if Samuel didn’t tell him to stop. Micha would do it on purpose as he wanted to see what would happen. He listened as Samuel warned him about the possibility of making him hard. Micha laughed softly, ”See now that’s where you’re wrong...It is the best place to do it, cause there’s nothing you can do about it.” He only teased Samuel further knowing it would only be cruel if he continued on.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:33 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

There was nothing wrong with wanting to discuss more of these hidden desires or just sex in general. They were two grown, consenting adults, he saw no reason they couldn't have such conversations. Yet somehow like most other honest conversations they just got swept aside. Embarrassed as he was, he still didn't hate it. Like Micha, he did have a few thoughts on the matter. Though he wasn't sure they would be anywhere near as exciting as what Micha had in mind. As they sat there teasing one another, Samuel wondered just how much further the male would take this little conversation. While he knew it was probably for the best to leave things as they were, his teasing only seemed to egg him on. Samuel smirked as the male spoke, finding his words to be quite true. "Oh really? So I say were to say something that made you hard, then it would be okay?" he teased back. Samuel didn't doubt the males cruelty. But if he so chose to he could be a bit cruel himself. He was interested to know how Micha might react if he out bested him at his little game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:43 am

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Teasing Samuel in public could go one of two ways; good or bad. At the moment he was merely playing along. Micha was only being egged on more by Samuel. He liked knowing he could turn Samuel on especially in a public setting. It was terrible of him to do such things. Micha listened as Samuel spoke teasing him. He laughed softly, ” Oh and do you think you can? Hmm?” Micha spoke teasing Samuel wondering what sort of dirty thoughts he had in mind.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:23 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

At the moment it was unclear just how all this teasing would go for them. For the most part, Samuel was having fun. He was amused by the way they spoke as though they were discussing the weather. Though he knew for certain, had they kept their conversation in English he would feel much differently. For now, he wouldn't worry as much. He really was interested in knowing if Micha could live up to his words. It would be a problem if he did. But it sounded more fun than sitting in silence while waiting for their station. As Samuel teased him, he watched the male laugh. His words, albeit teasing as well, also seemed a bit doubtful of his abilities. It was understandable. After all, between them both, Micha had a way with his words. Whereas Samuel was more calculated and always aware of how they might be portrayed. "Probably not. Doesn't mean I can't try." he said, smirking. Leaning forward, he took another kiss from the males lips.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:39 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            The idea of Samuel turning him on in a public place excited him. He hardly cared if Samuel could live up to a standard. The man was easily capable of turning him on if he wanted to. Micha was curious to know what Samuel was thinking. He wanted to know what kind of fantasies Samuel had, even if it was something small. Micha smiled as Samuel teased him. He watched as Samuel leaned forward to kiss him. Micha returned the kiss before he pulled away. ”Shall I go on or did you want to start?” He asked almost huskily with temptation.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:38 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Trying to purposely turn the other on, while sitting in a crowded train was probably one of the most irresponsible things they had ever done. Yet he could not find any good enough reason to stop himself from doing so. Maybe it was because he was just as excited as Micha. While he knew he could turn the male on in other ways, he never tried by just using his words. At least not intentionally. He was curious to know what else the male might try to say to stir him. After speaking, Samuel leaned in to kiss him again. He felt the male kiss him back before pulling away. Licking his lips, he smirked down at the male. "Either way is fine. Though I must say you sound as though you're dying to tell me what else you have in mind." he replied.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:18 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Indeed there was still more on his mind. Micha couldn't help himself. He was enjoying the teasing after all it was something new for the both of them. Micha liked teasing Samuel after all he got a feeling that he was enjoying himself too. He kissed Samuel as he pulled back. Micha watched as Samuel licked his lips as he spoke. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke. ”Of course…Well what I was thinking was taking a shower when we got back to the hotel, you and me. Then I'd order is room service; strawberries and whip cream. As long as you don't ingest it, then we should be okay. I was thinking of spraying some over your chest then down towards your crotch… And if you're good maybe I'd start with cleaning it off first with my tongue from bottom to top or vice versa.” Micha continued in Russian painting Samuel a visual picture of what he wanted to do to him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:48 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

It would be a lie if he said he wasn't enjoying this new form of teasing. He was thoroughly amused to be sitting here talking about something they normally saved for somewhere more private. He also liked kissing him so openly without a care for the thoughts of others. If this was what being out with Micha would be like from now on, then he was looking forward to it. Samuel smirked while Micha laughed and listened to him continue to describe his fantasy in much detail. He couldn't help rolling his eyes as the male again reminded him that he couldn't ingest the whipped cream. He thought about making a joke, but he knew in reality Micha would only worry. Allowing him to continue, he listened to the rest of his plans and was intrigued. "Hmm, that sounds nice. But what will you do once all of the whip cream is gone? You mentioned strawberries, am I allowed to eat those at least?" he asked curiously. Samuel was sure the male could go on in much more detail. But he knew he would likely want some feedback as well. So he played along as he was enjoying where this was going.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:39 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha too was enjoying himself. It was a new experience. The idea of being open with each other without a worry. He knew that for Samuel he had been worried before a year ago but now he was free to be himself. Micha teased Samuel watching as he rolled his eyes at him. He knew Samuel wasn't stupid enough to eat the whip cream but still he couldn't help but tease him. Micha listened as Samuel questioned him with all seriousness. ”Well of course you can eat the strawberries, maybe if you're good I'll feed them to you.” He spoke teasing Samuel. Micha wasn't going to horde the strawberries for himself. He liked them but they weren't his favorite fruit.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:07 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samel didn't really like thinking about the way he treated Micha in the past. He knew the male to be understanding. But that didn't make it right. He was much happier to be out and free to express himself the way he wanted to with Micha. Samuel couldn't help his curiosity. He wanted to do something beside lying in bed. Body worship was nice, but it could be a little tedious at times. The male teased him again and Samuel laughed. "Oh how kind of you." he teased back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:56 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha didn’t blame Samuel for how he treated him in the past. He knew that it wasn’t his fault, after all he was merely only protecting himself. Micha was happy now that Samuel didn’t have to hide who he was. It meant that Samuel would be happier to be himself than worried about anyone finding out. Micha had plans of doing more than just lying in bed. He wasn’t sure however how Samuel felt about it. Seeing as their last sexual experience ended with him stopping. Micha still was curious about that, but he didn’t want to bring it up right now. He listened as Samuel laughed as he teased him, only hearing him tease him back. ”Your welcome...So tell me, what’s on your mind?” Micha asked wanting to know if there was some fantasy Samuel would have in mind for when they got back to the hotel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Indeed, he was happier now that he was out. Though that still didn't stop him from wishing Micha had been there with him on the day of his coming out. It would have been nice to have someone to share it with. Rather than going home and feeling more unwanted than ever before. For the days that followed Samuel spent wrestling his feelings. On the one hand it had been good that he at long last came out to his family. They needed to know, especially his parent. But on the other, it had been lonely. Sure there was Alaine and a few others who supported him. But most of all, he just wanted Micha standing there beside him, holding his hand, and telling him how proud he was. Silly, thinking back on it.

The idea of doing more than just lying in bed together was quite tempting. But he worried Micha would not want to more than just that. He recalled how their last sexual encounter ended. Needless to say, he was quite embarrassed by his behavior. But he couldn't exactly say that everything that came out of his mouth had been a lie. He was scared about all this. Because he didn't want to get his heart broken again. He knew that Micha worried just as much thus why he hadn't really said anything about it. There was no need for him to cause unnecessary anxiety in them both. Especially while they were both in such a good mood.

Samuel smirked as he went on to tease the male. Hearing him laugh once again. When asked for his own thoughts though, he wasn't sure what to say. For most of his sex life, it had been very vanilla. Most of his sexual encounters were done somewhere privately and out of the public eye. He'd never given much thought to fetishes or doing something out of the ordinary. In short, it could be said that he was just looking to c**. When it came to having sex with Micha though, he liked the idea of trying new things and exploring each others fantasy. "Oh, it's my turn now?" he asked innocently. Thinking for a moment, he smiled down at the male before continuing in Russian. "Well after you're done cleaning up all of that whip cream, I want you lying back with my head between your legs...I want to bite your thighs, leaving you covered in marks and hickeys. When your impatience starts to get the better of you, I will suck your c**k. Slowly taking it into my mouth as my tongue teases the tip. And if you still aren't satisfied, then I will release your c**k and move further between legs...spreading your soft, pale cheeks and using my tongue to tease your cute, tight a**."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:16 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha didn't blame Samuel for his anxiety. He knew their last sexual experience ended abruptly. Micha worried about a second problem. He wanted to talk about it to Samuel but got the feeling he didn't want to. Micha didn't know the cause of it but wasn't going to chance having the problem again. He wasn't going to rush into it either. Micha was enjoying himself though teasing Samuel as they road the subway.

Finishing with his thoughts, Micha wanted to know what Samuel was thinking. He knew that they didn't venture out of the usual vanilla stuff but he was curious if Samuel wanted to do more. Questioning Samuel, he listened as he spoke soon moving to think about it. Micha laughed softly waiting to hear what Samuel had in mind.

Listening as Samuel spoke, Micha was surprised by his words. He couldn't believe what Samuel was thinking. His words made him blush. Micha pouted lightly, ”You are so not fair.” He spoke already dreading challenging Samuel. Micha was losing to Samuel after all the ideas of Samuel going down on him was such a turn on. He was not happy to have to wait to get back to his hotel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:36 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

In time Samuel would talk with Micha about his outburst. He highly doubted the male was going to let it go any time soon. For now it seemed he was just being polite and waiting to see if he would bring it up first. It was true that they needed to talk things out. Despite his previous honesty, he knew there was more that needed to be discussed. For the time being, Samuel didn't really try to think about why he reacted in such a way. Especially now as they teased one another so relentlessly.

The idea of trying something outside of their usual sex life was a bit disconcerting. Samuel didn't know a whole lot about fetishes. And from the ones he did, they were a bit outside his comfort zone. The most kink he'd ever invited into his life were a few sex toys and flavored condoms. He wasn't sure if he would like being tied up or any of the other things he'd seen before on the internet. It all seemed so intense. When he was asked about his own thoughts, Samuel teased the male before describing a scenario of his own. It wasn't too extreme in his opinion. But it was quite detailed.

Watching the male as he spoke, he seemed surprised. Samuel smirked as Micha's face started to turn shades of pink. He laughed, watching Micha pout and accuse him of being unfair. "Did you get hard?" he asked curiously. Samuel glanced down between them as he spoke. He didn't think such a simple scenario would be that arousing. But it would seem that he was wrong. The longer they sat there, the more he thought about teasing him further. He wondered if he did how long the male would be able to last. The next stop? Their stop? Or could he really make it back to the hotel just fine?

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games