Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:34 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha wasn't bothered by Samuel's teasing after all he only found it amusing. He felt his lips against his shoulder and arm around his waist. Micha pushed his hips back slightly. He listened as Samuel spoke watching as he stuck his tongue out at him. Micha laughed softly, "I don't but I mean if you continue to touch and hold me, I won't be responsible for what happens." He spoke teasing Samuel as he wiggled his hips in response.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Standing behind the man he held him loosely in his arms. He noted Micha's hips pressing back against him as he teased him. Childishly sticking out his tongue Micha soon laughed before teasing him again. Pulling his tongue back into his mouth, Samuel snorted a laugh. He glanced down between them as the male wiggled his hips. "Says the one practically giving me a lap dance." he teased back. Leaning forward, Samuel pressed a few quick pecks to his jaw as he hugged him to his chest. A moment later he pulled away. "C'mon, before you drip all over the floor."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:18 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Teasing Samuel with his wiggling hips, Micha heard him snort. He watched as Samuel pulled his tongue back into his mouth. Micha could see Samuel look down between them as he wiggled his hips. He laughed softly as Samuel teased him. "Mm, yes but that doesn't mean you aren't enjoying it." Micha spoke teasing Samuel in return. He felt Samuel's lips slide over his jaw as he was hugged. Micha enjoyed the feel of Samuel's arms around him. He felt Samuel speak pulling back from him. " Who's to blame for that?" Micha teased Samuel as he pulled away moving toward the shower. He pulled open the curtain and climbed in. Micha slipped beneath the water as he enjoyed the warm water.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was impossible for him not to laugh. He loved the way they bounced off of one another without even trying. Looking down between them Samuel watched as the man wiggled his hips and pressed against him. In retaliation, he covered him in kisses as he teased him back. Samuel smirked as the man spoke again as his lips pressed along his jaw. "Never said I wasn't." he said honestly. With one last peck he pulled away, teasing Micha once more. "You weren't complaining when I did it." he said, smirking. After grabbing the two wash clothes he followed him into the shower; stepping over the tub and closing the curtain behind him. He watched a moment as Micha stood beneath the spray. He waited patiently until the man was finished, handing off a washcloth before moving to rinse himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:03 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha wasn't blaming Samuel for what had happened. If anything he had encouraged it. He found it amusing as Samuel teased him. Climbing into the shower, he listened as Samuel spoke as he joined him. Micha closed his eyes as he felt the water slide over him. He opened his eyes as he took the washcloth Samuel handed over. "If I was complaining I wouldn't have asked for it again." Micha teased Samuel moving out of his way. He grabbed the small bottle of soap pouring some into his washcloth. Micha went about washing his body off and cleaning out his a**.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel knew he wasn't being blamed. He was merely agreeing with him. It was interesting in its own way. He felt as though they were getting to know each other all over again. He delighted in learning these new little tidbits about the man and was looking forward to finding out more. After teasing Micha, Samuel followed him into the shower. He waited patiently before handing off a washcloth and stepping beneath the spray himself. Pushing back his hair and wetting his skin, he heard the man tease again. He smirked at his words. "Yes dear, your word is law." he teased back. Stepping out from the spray, Samuel picked up the soap bottle from the shelf. "Though you know, that attitude is exactly why I'm gonna marry you. It's not your looks or your great a**. It's that shiny personality you got." Smirking to himself, he continued to pour a generous amount on to his cloth he then snapped the lid closed. He then went on to wash his upper body while giving Micha a little privacy.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:00 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Hearing Samuel tease him, Micha rolled his eyes. He found it amusing as Samuel spoke. Micha continued washing himself off as Samuel went about rinsing off and moving to grab the bottle of soap. He listened as Samuel spoke teasing him some more about his shining personality. Micha laughed softly, "And to think you hated my personality at one point… Well at least I'll know at the altar you're marrying me and not just my body…Glad we cleared that up, I'd hate for our honeymoon to be ruined because you hate my personality." He spoke teasing Samuel as he finished washing off and moved toward the water to rinse off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Looking away he had not seen the man roll his eyes. Though his momentary silence practically told him that was his response. Samuel went about washing his upper body while praising the man's personality. He glanced towards Micha as he laughed. As he spoke, he too chuckled softly. "Only because I didn't know you like I do now." he replied softly. As Micha continued to speak, he laughed again. "I mean.. if you want to be groped in front of my entire family while giving our vows that can be arranged. It might be kind of fun playing 'how many times can we make my mom faint'. And as for our honeymoon, the only thing getting ruined is every inch of the room we stay in." Samuel soon finished washing his upper body and worked his way down to the lower half. Micha slipped past him to rinse off. He paid him no mind as he made his way down further. When he was finished, he turned to invade the man's space.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:06 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha knew in the beginning of their relationship, Samuel and he barely got along. He blamed himself on someways. After all he had been rather harsh toward Samuel. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke agreeing with his words. There were some things he disliked about Samuel in the beginning but had learned to deal with it. He listened as Samuel teased him about his mother as their future honeymoon. Micha laughed softly, "Well, we don't need to be married to have your mother faint. I expect she would just from knowing her baby boy is getting married to a man… As for the honeymoon I can't wait." He teased Samuel, smirking as he watched him come closer. Micha was finished rinsing off as he watched Samuel.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

In hindsight it was hard to believe how far they had come along. What used to annoy the other was now just another quirk. Samuel remembered how cold Micha used to be towards him. He only had himself to blame at times as he knew now that he had pushed too much. His impatience to learn more about the other only resulted in petty arguments and misunderstandings. Samuel went on to tease Micha again. The idea of making a game of playing with his mother's emotions was tempting. But not as much as the thought of their honeymoon. He listened to the male speak again as he invaded his space. Once he was close enough he reached down to take one of Micha's hands into his own and lacing their fingers together. "You're probably right about that. Never mind the fact that she already has two daughter-in-laws and Oliver has given her enough grandchildren to ensure the Davis name lives on." Leaning forward, Samuel pressed his forehead to Micha's own. He smirked down at the man as he teased him about their honeymoon. "And what about after the honeymoon...should we christen every room in an apartment or a house?" he asked teasingly.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha had only ever met Samuel’s brothers. He worried about meeting his parents, but knew it would be worth it. Micha didn’t need their acceptance. Already, he knew what he wanted with Samuel. He didn’t need marriage but knew it was something they had discussed. It was something they wouldn’t rush on, yet he would be open to the idea when it came.

As Samuel came closer toward him, Micha felt his hand slip over his own, lacing them together. He listened as Samuel spoke about his other brothers wives and Oliver having given his mother grandchildren. At least that was something they would never have to do. Micha was not about to be a father, he didn’t like children enough to want to take care of them. Sure they were cute, but so were puppies. At least the dog, wouldn’t need endless attention.

He watched as Samuel came closer resting his forehead against his open. Micha looked up at Samuel, smiling at him. He listened as Samuel teased him about the idea of christening their new home after they were married. Micha laughed softly leaning up to kiss Samuel, ”But of course we should. I think I would enjoy it very much; wall, bed, shower, counter, you name it. I would gladly let you ******** me anywhere you want.” He teased kissing Samuel again, as his free hand reached up to lace it around Samuel’s neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seeing how civil his siblings had been around Micha made him a little more comfortable. He knew they weren't soulless assholes, just misinformed. His parents on the other hand were a completely different matter. He didn't know what their reaction would be when they met Micha. It was one thing to come out and be gay while he was single. But to still be gay and walk in with another man was something else entirely. He knew they didn't need their acceptance, still he wanted them to meet. While Micha was important to him, so was his family. In his head he liked to think the two could get along somewhat. It wasn't as though he was asking for anything aside from a peaceful greeting.

Coming closer, Samuel spoke of his brothers and their own families. He didn't mind the idea of not having kids. It had never been a top priority for him to begin with. He didn't really care that it was now okay for LGBT couples to adopt as well as other options. It was a win for the community but not for him personally. Especially if he continued running the club as he was. He would be too tired to care for a child and it would be selfish of him to leave all the work to either Micha or a nanny. No, he much rather they got a pet of some kind. Maybe an older dog or a cat with an attitude bigger than Micha.

Changing the subject, he leaned his forehead against the man. Samuel watched as the man smiled up at him and laughed softly. He soon felt his lips pressed against his own. Samuel kissed him back before he pulled away. He too laughed. "I think you're missing a few rooms, but you get the idea. Though that wasn't exactly what I meant." he replied before he was kissed a second time. Closing his eyes Samuel kissed the man back. He felt Micha's fingers curl around his neck as they kissed. Pulling the man closer he held on to his hip, keeping him in place.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:30 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Kissing Samuel, Micha felt him kiss back before pulling away. He teased Samuel in return. Micha listened as Samuel spoke and laughed softly in return. He reached up to kiss Samuel again. Micha slipped his hand behind Samuel's head kissing him. He felt hands on his hips pulling him closer. Micha pulled back to smile,"So what did you mean? Hmm?" He asked him curiously as he remained close.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't mind being pulled down to kiss him. He was used to it by now. In return, he pulled the man closer with his free hand as they shared another kiss. Opening his eyes he smiled back at the man. He wasn't surprised by his question, it was expected. "Well when we get back from the honeymoon we're gonna have to live somewhere. Unless you'd rather pick a place before then. Because the mansion is too big for just the two of us, plus my family will probably pop in every so often since it's their house too. And your future studio would be too cramped to live in. What I'm saying is, would you rather we had a house or an apartment to live in?" he replied, explaining himself thoroughly. Samuel was fine with the idea of living in either. But he knew Micha would have some ideas of his own and he wanted to hear them. While it was some far off dream, he saw no reason in avoiding the topic. It was their future after all.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:31 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha knew they had vaguely talked about their future. Especially when it came to where they would live. Micha had some ideas though wasn't sure about Samuel's needs. He listened as Samuel spoke understanding his reasoning. Micha dropped his hand from his head sliding it down his arm as he held onto him. He smiled as Samuel questioned him. "You're right my studio would be too small for the both of us. We could get a house but we'll need it before the honeymoon. The mansion is too big but we need at least a five to six bedroom house." Micha spoke already knowing he would need an office for work, a room for his art, and music area.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games