Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Seeing the male shake his head to what he was going to do to him was only more amusing. He couldn't help but smile up at the male, as he bit him. Alex released the male's skin, as he came back up toward him. He leaned over the male and smirked slightly. Alex grabbed the male as he stroked him. He knew the male could't release himself this time, not unless he gave him permission. Alex wanted the male to suffer for payback for earlier. He took the male's lips in his, before pulling away. "Next time I do something, don't push me away." Alex replied growling at the male. He wasn't going to let the male do as he pleased, especially in his company. Alex moved down toward the male's chest as he took his n****e in his mouth as he bit him again. He wanted to see the marks on his body shine through from the skin. "
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 pm

(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ's back arched as the male stroked him, moaning loudly, blushing a dark red. He peaked up at the male, nodding a little, since that was really all he could do at the moment, choking back a groan, biting his lip. He turned his head to the side again, clenching his hands into fists, gasping when the male bit his n****e, squirming around, unable to help it...God, now the pressure of his release was starting to hurt, and he could feel himself throbbing in the male's hand, whimpering just slightly, panting heavily...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Small kisses and gently touches never pleased him. In his mind, he didn't believe the person wanted him if they didn't give him their all. He wanted more than gently kisses, but never violent ones. Liam didn't like when a person was rough with him. He liked it at times, but it was in rare events depending on the person. Liam stared at the male as he pulled away, he could tell that wasn't enough for him, but it necessarily was enough for him either. He couldn't he help but smile at the male's glances toward him before he moved. Liam yelped slightly surprised as the male hook his arm around his neck, before kissing him. He moved his hands so he held onto the male's shirt pulling him closer. Liam kissed the male, as he closed his eyes. He shifted his legs as he pulled the male toward him. Liam knew that gentleness would get him no where with Alaine. He liked the male but didn't want to ruin things between them by doing something stupid like he had done before. "

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 pm

User Image

" As he stroked the male, he knew he would need release soon. He could feel his pulse rising down below. Alex wasn't about to give the male the satisfaction of releasing himself just yet. He wanted to prove a point to the male, he could also just simply leave him in the room, tied up as he was. Alex found it much more appealing to deal with the male hands on. He felt the male squirm around beneath him, as he moved away from his n****e as it was turning a nice shade of bright red. Alex could see teeth marks in the skin, he glanced up at the male as he continued to stroke him. He moved down the male's body, as he bit his skin in different places. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:06 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ trembled a little bit, panting a little more, glancing down at the male, blushing more, if it was possible, because he was drooling a little more than before. He grunted a little as the male moved down his body, his hand still stroking him, god he wished he'd stop doing that...It was only making it feel worse...He was a masochist, but he really, really hated when someone decided to control when he released. A low growl came from the back of his throat. He sighed a little bit, moving a certain way, and then stayed like that, looking down at Alex, tilting his head to the side, watching what he was doing...He was ignoring most of what was happening between his legs now, focusing more on where the male was biting him, which was why he wasn't moving as much as a few minutes ago...And also just because he wanted to see what the male would do when he noticed he'd stopped moving as much...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 pm

User Image

" Alex moved around the male's body in different places. He heard the sound of the low growl from the male. Alex glanced up at the male, as he came back toward him, he hovered over the male's face. He watched the male, as he seemed to be staying still. Alex stared at him curiously, "Not having fun?" He asked as he removed his hand from the male's body. Alex stood between the male's legs as he watched him. He kept his eyes locked on the male, as he stood before him. Alex moved his hands to either side of the male's body. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:42 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ shook his head a little. "I was...But not anymore..." He muttered. First off, he really wished the male wouldn't tie him down so much, it wasn't like he was going to run away or fight against him, and he kinda liked grabbing onto his client at times. A shiver passed down his spine at the vibrations inside him, looking up at the male. "...It would be nice if you didn't tie me down so much...It's exciting...but it does get old after a while..." He said softly, panting slightly, closing his eyes for a moment, letting his head loll to the side, peaking over at the wall...He wasn't trying to be rude, he was simply saying that he wanted to see a little more of what he could do...That and he wanted to get further to where Alex was finally naked and it was him inside him and not a toy...The man may be young and a little shorter than he was, but he was nice, and huge, the way he liked it...If he wanted him crying out and screaming then he should put something bigger in him. He moved a little bit. "Try putting something as big as you are in me and then you'll get a lot more of a reaction..." He mused, smirking a little bit, chuckling softly...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir grinned at the males response and closed the door behind him. He then walked around the car to the drivers side, throwing his bag into what Porche considered to be a backseat.He started the car with the push of a button and sped off away from the club without a second glance. Aamir took a left out of the parking lot, driving through the Hamptons to their little hole in the wall pizza place. It didn't stand out and it wasn't a five star place in Manhattan, but he liked it. And it seemed that Daniel had no complaints, so somewhere along the lines it became their regular place. As he drove, he paid the male no mind. And not because things were awkward or anything, but because he never paid anyone attention when he was driving. Not his friends, not his family, and especially not his phone. Aamir was a strict driving, he wanted no distractions, so he almost never spoke or played any music. He paid far too much money on a car he could barely afford and he didn't want it getting messed up because he was an idiot and wrecked it. He soon pulled into another parking lot, "Italia", their place. He parked right in front, the parking lot just about empty aside from four other cars. He shut off his car, got out, locked up, and led the male inside.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ slipped his hand in the male's, lacing their fingers together, smiling just a bit. He looked up at the place, giving a small smile. He liked this place because they didn't question them when they ordered something odd...Like, a veggie pizza, or just plain cheese...They were really good about pleasing their customers...But he wasn't thinking about that so much anymore, he was thinking more about tonight, and the fact that he'd be, once again, staying over at Aamir's place, sleeping with him...Not sex, but actually sleeping with him. He sighed contently...He always loved the nights he slept over at Aamir's because the male never made him sleep on the couch, and he didn't in return...And whenever he took a shower over at the male's house, he'd loan him one of his shirts, which was really big on him...He loved it! Aamir was so different from Adam...In a way, he was better than Adam...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If there was one thing in life Alaine hated the most in life, it was being treated like glass. Yes, he hated sudden touches and he freaked out easily, but once he got used to a person, it was like nothing ever happened to him. Even though he was still getting used to Liam, he was comfortable with him. He liked the way he talked, the taste of his kiss, he didn't treat him like a victim. And in turn, he wasn't going to treat Liam like he was some fragile being either. But that didn't mean he was going to be rough and try to hurt him, not unless he asked him to that was. Alaine snickered as the male gave a cry as he pulled him back by his neck. He grinned as he kissed the male, closing his eyes and feeling the males hands on his shirt, yanking him forward. He moved his other hand to the males thigh, moving to kneel in-between them. It was like he told the male, let Alaine come to him and things would be peachy.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 pm

User Image

" Slipping his hand between the male's legs, he pulled the string off of him. He knew the male didn't want to be tied up, but he didn't want to be touched. Alex preferred to keep others away from him, unless he touched them first. Allowing the male to kiss him before in the club and touch him was only because he wanted to. Alex didn't like when his pets grabbed onto him, especially during sex. He smirked down at the male as he spoke, "Yes but you look so lovely like this." Alex replied teasing the male, as he watched him close his eyes. He knew the male wouldn't be pleased with such a small thing, but he couldn't help but want to torture him by the smallest things. Alex slipped his hands back toward the male's legs, as he undid the rope on his legs. He pulled away from the male, as he pulled off his shirt. Alex moved back toward the male, he was tired of playing games, he was growing tired as it was having not slept in a couple of days. He leaned back toward the male, "Move back toward the head of the bed." Alex spoke toward the male, as he stripped off his clothing. "
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As they kissed, he felt the male's hand against his thigh. Liam held the male close to him as they kissed. He moved his hands from the male's shirt to his waist. Liam held him around his waist as they kissed. He parted his lips as they kissed, slipping his tongue over the edge. His tongue searched the male's mouth, as he explored it. Liam found the male's tongue as he toyed with it. He knew the male didn't want to be treated like he was fragile but he couldn't help it. Liam feared scaring the male if he did something on a moment. He didn't mind when people were rough with him, but with Alaine he didn't want to be rough. Liam liked the male's gentleness even if he was sometimes rough with him, he didn't mind. He had, had boyfriends before who were rough with him, only one had gotten physical with him. Liam hated violent people, he feared them at times. He couldn't stand the thought of getting hurt by someone like that, especially by someone he cared about. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

He held no objections to the male holding him or his intruding tongue, if anything it only made him want him more. Alaine moved closer to the male, the hand on the back of Liam neck, moving up into hair, taking a light grip into his ends. He opened his mouth, inviting the muscle further into his mouth. He stayed still as the male poked around in his mouth, letting him do as he pleased. When Liam poked at his tongue, he lifted his own, poking back, his hand rising and a bit more and cupping the back of the males head. He took his time exploring the males mouth, as he breathed through his nose he could smell the strong scents of the males soap and his natural musk. He slipped his hand from his thigh up his chest, taking in the feel of his lean muscles under his thin jacket. Withdrawing his tongue, Alaine lightly held the males between his lips, sucking softly on it and giving it a playful n** before drawing him back in and continuing to kiss him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male slipped his hands toward the back of his neck, Liam moved his hands up the male's back, as he held onto him. He felt the male's tongue moving against his as they kissed. Liam pulled on the male's shirt as he held onto him. He couldn't help but let a small moan escape his lips as they kissed. Liam felt the male's hand move from his thigh toward his chest, he shivered slightly at he feeling. He opened his eyes slightly feeling the male withdraw his tongue, before closing them again. Liam couldn't help but let another small moan escape his mouth as the male nipped on his lip. He hated when he made such noises but he couldn't help it, the male could excite him with simple kisses. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games