Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx MICHA } ALIK POLZIN x

✖ █ ❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇. ...

Micha too didn't want to fall back into the old ways. He knew days up until their fight had been strained. Micha had been pushing Samuel away. It was one of the reasons in which he had been able to forgive Samuel. He knew he was to blame for Samuel seeking attention from another. Micha though was pushed to the very end. He had left to clear his head, though it turned into a year of running away. Micha had been stupid though to run away from the best thing in his life.

Now though he had much to make up for. Micha was glad Samuel had allowed them to start over. He didn't deserve it but he was happy enough to not take it for granted. Micha teased Samuel as he sat across from him. He too enjoyed their playful talks. Micha listened as Samuel soon teased him on the train. "Mm, I'll remember that for when I video chat you while at work...I can only imagine the thought…I'd only hope you'd be alone… After all if I show you mine I expect to see yours." He teased Samuel as he smirked at him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel recalled the days leading up to their fight. The tension between them had been steadily rising days before it even happened. He had felt the push and felt as though he was no longer wanted. In hindsight, he should have just given Micha his space. Maybe things would have gone a little differently, at least that was what he liked to think. Either way it didn't matter much now. He was simply glad that Micha was back. He wanted to do better this time. Samuel knew Micha felt guilty just as he did. It was wrong of him to cheat on him and he was happy to be taken back after all this time.

Taking another sip, he went on to tease the man. Samuel couldn't help noting their conversation from yesterday. It was quite amusing watching Micha get so flustered from all that teasing. He was almost tempted to do it again, but perhaps another day. Listening to the male talk, he smirked. "And what do you plan on doing if I happen to be out on the floor or tending the bar when you make this call? I can't very well pull out my c**k in a room full of customers." he asked curiously. Samuel didn't mind the idea of playing with himself while he was at work. In fact it sounded like fun. Even more knowing that Micha would also be playing with himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

✖ █ ❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇. ...

The idea of watching Samuel play with himself at work was amusing. He wasn't too bothered by Samuel teasing him. After all two could play that game if he wanted to. The table was merely an obstacle but not really in his way. Micha could simply slip beside Samuel and tease him. However he thought better knowing exposing Samuel and getting them in trouble was a chance he didn't want to risk without permission.

Sitting there, Micha sipped his coffee as thought of was to play with Samuel entered his mind especially at work. He sipped his coffee listening as Samuel questioned him. Micha couldn't help but laugh at such an image. "I can see it now, the jealousy of those wondering what got you so hard." He teased in return. "However I don't think the whole club needs to hear me finger ******** myself." Micha commented a little concerned at such an idea. "Although if you're in your office that's different… After all it might lead to more games between us." He teased as he thought about being in Samuel's office when they argued about blowjobs. Micha wondered how things would have gone if he had dipped beneath the desk and shut Samuel up.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It wasn't as though he was against the idea of playing with himself at work. After all, he'd done plenty of things with Alaine in the office. But with Micha, they hadn't really gone beyond the bounds of kissing in his office. The idea of doing something with a little more risk excited him. Not only that, it wasn't often Micha allowed him the pleasure of watching him play with himself. Even the few times he had it wasn't for very long.

Sipping his coffee, Samuel continued to question him. He smiled behind his cup as the male laughed. Lord knows what sort of lewd thoughts were popping up in his head. Though he could take a wild guess. His smile only grew as Micha teased him back. "Somehow I doubt everyone would be jealous." he replied. "Though you're definitely not allowed to let the whole club hear you. Your moans are for my ears only." Samuel was all for their little game, but he had no intentions of allowing others to see or hear Micha when he was most vulnerable. Although he had no right be possessive over him, he didn't want to share him with anyone. Not even some random stranger.As Micha continued, he smirked. "Oh yeah? And just what sort of games do you have in mind?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha didn't mind Samuel's possessive side or his dominating side; in fact he welcomed it. There was no reason for Micha to be thought of with anyone else. It wasn't like he had other partners lined up either; Samuel was his one and only. He didn't see himself playing such games with another either.

The idea of having anyone else hear him did not appeal to him. Micha though was glad Samuel felt the same way. He couldn't help but tease Samuel though. Micha smirked as Samuel teased him. "They better be." He commented as he sipped his coffee.

Micha knew they hadn't really spent time doing anything sexual in Samuel's office. The idea had been there but he worried about Samuel. He didn't want to cause concern for his employees who could potentially walk in on them. Micha teased Samuel as he questioned him. He smirked likely, shifting his legs as he slipped his leg out towards Samuel's crotch. "Well, I'd always wondered what it would have been like if I had taken you up on that offer of a b*****b in your office." Micha teased Samuel as his foot grazed Samuel's crotch.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel knew that Micha had no plans of being with anyone else. Though he wasn't so sure that gave him much of a right to be possessive of him. He knew that Micha wouldn't betray him nor would he do something as lewd as he was describing. Still, he couldn't help the possessive comment he let slip. Across the table he watched as Micha smirked and teased him. Samuel smiled back at him back as he took another sip of coffee before continuing.

The idea of being intimate with Micha in his office had crossed his mind a few times. Though he understood and respected that the male wasn't interested. After all, he couldn't really blame him. Especially after knowing that he and Alaine were once more than business partners and would frequently fornicate in this very office. Watching the male, he watched him smirk as Samuel questioned him. He felt his leg move beneath the table and brush against his crotch. Samuel glanced down then back at Micha. He raised a questioning brow and was only teased again.

He laughed softly as the male spoke and continued to graze his foot against him. "I don't think it would have changed much. I like to think it would have been one hell of a b*****b, we might have ******** on the desk, and then just chilled on the couch eating take-out." he said while doing his best to ignore the males teasing. However he made it quite difficult.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of ******** in Samuel's office had never really interested him. He knew that previously Samuel and Alaine had ******** in their office. Micha found it to be such a turn off. He could talk a big game though he wasn't so sure he could stand it. Micha knew Samuel and Alaine no longer were sexual together but that meant nothing to him.

While he teased Samuel, Micha couldn't help but push it more. He slipped his leg out and between Samuel's legs. Micha watched his surprise as he raised a brow. He took amusement out of this as he teased Samuel.

Teasing Samuel, Micha watched as he laughed. He listened as Samuel responded to his words. "True enough, though I did get that b*****b eventually." Micha teased Samuel with drawing his foot from between his legs.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

When they first met, he couldn't understand why Micha had turned him down in his office. Looking back, it didn't really matter to him now. They didn't need to be in his office to have a good time. He liked to think they did more than a good job at proving that already. Not only that, he didn't want to force Micha into something he wasn't comfortable with. He knew his feelings about Alaine, though he didn't completely understand them. Especially since Alaine too busy with his own love life problems to even care about their relationship.

Samuel continued to sip his coffee while Micha teased him. Feeling his leg slip between his own, he gave him a curious look before expressing his own thoughts. He truly didn't think much would be different about them. In his own way he liked to think it meant they started off a little more smoothly rather than how it actually happened. Samuel chuckled softly as the male teased him and felt him pull back his foot. "That you did. But come'on, tell me. Do you think things might have gone differently if you had given me that b*****b?" he asked curiously. Samuel couldn't help being curious. He wasn't even sure why Micha brought it up in the first place. But he had his attention, so anything he wanted to say he was all ears.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha hated Alaine because he had been jealous of him. He knew they had a previous relationship. Micha knew their relationship now however only consisted of work. That however didn't make him feel better. He loved Samuel enough to know he would never revert back but still he worried. Micha didn't voice it after all he knew how stupid his thoughts were.

Teasing Samuel was fun yet he thought against it. Micha didn't know how far Samuel would allow him to go but it was best to just stop. He watched as Samuel gave him looks as he withdrew his foot. Micha teased Samuel listening as he laughed. He sipped his coffee as Samuel questioned him.

Micha shrugged at his question knowing his words didn't mean much. "Perhaps though we'll never know…" He teased as he soon saw the waitress heading toward the table with a tray of food.

The waitress came over to the table dropping off their plates. She left after checking to see if they needed anything else, though went to grab coffee for refills. Micha thanked her, turning his attention to his pancakes. He glanced towards Samuel as he grabbed his silverware unraveling it. Micha went about cutting up his pancakes as he poured maple syrup over it as well.

Once he cut up his pancakes, Micha took a few bites from them. He glanced towards Samuel. "So curiosity, any other fantasies you have in mind?" Micha asked curiously as he made conversation.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As much as Micha might worry he had no plans of getting back together with Alaine. Even during their separation he never once sought him out. But he understood how he might worry given their situation. After all, he still needed to prove himself faithful and that he could be trusted again. As they continued to speak, Samuel didn't mind the man's teasing. It amused him for the most part. No one was paying them any attention, so he wouldn't stop him just yet. However, Micha seemed to think otherwise as he took back his foot.

Turning the conversation back on the male, he watched him shrug his shoulders and continue to tease. Samuel gave him a smirk and looked up to see their waitress return to them once more. Straightening up in his seat, Samuel thanked the woman as she set down their plates. Picking up his utensils, he unrolled the napkin and pulled out his fork. He then reached towards the condiments and took the jar of pepper and sprinkled some on to his eggs. When he was finished, he heard Micha proceed to question him once more.

Setting the pepper aside, he glanced towards him. "You mean other than watching you ******** yourself or eat food off of me?" he asked teasingly. "Uh...I guess I wouldn't mind trying some new positions, maybe try out some toys, have fun in other parts of the mansion that are not my bedroom or the bathroom." Samuel was pretty basic in his needs for sex. But he understood if Micha wanted to try out something fresh and new to spice things up a bit. He wasn't so stuck in his ways to refuse. It actually sounded pretty fun, he just had no idea where to start or know what to try.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha couldn't help but stop the teasing with his foot. He didn't want to start something he wasn't so sure he could finish. Micha's hips hurt still and he didn't think he could go through more pleasure. He didn't want to disappoint either. It seemed Samuel wasn't going to question him either.

As the waitress brought their food, Micha gladly dug in. He worked on cutting up his pancakes then pouring syrup over them. Micha took a bite enjoying the flavors of maple syrup and chocolate. He turned his attention toward Samuel questioning him curiously.

Micha rolled his eyes as Samuel teased him. He listened as Samuel actually responded to his question. Micha continued eating as he watched Samuel. "What kind of toys?" He asked curiously as he had never really played with toys all that much.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Amusing as it was he too knew that it was best that Micha stopped while they were ahead. Just like Micha, he wasn't sure he could stand another round. His own body was starting to feel a little achy as well. He didn't want to disappoint him either nor did he want to cause him further bodily harm. When their food came, Samuel focused on his own plate. it wasn't until the male said anything did he turn his attention back towards him.

Samuel smiled as the male rolled his eyes to his teasing words. Not his finest joke, but he didn't care. Taking his question a little more seriously he continued to answer him honestly. Micha's next question was expected. After all, they had only talked about visiting a sex shop but never actually used any toys. "Nothing too crazy. I don't think either of us have a dire need for some serious BDSM toys. But I have thought about getting a vibrating c**k ring, maybe a plug for myself, and you're into it, maybe some a**l beads." he replied as he scooped up some eggs on to his fork and took a bite.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of sex toys had always interested him. They however hadn't used them. Sure, they had talked about visiting a sex shop in the past but never actually went. He was open to the idea still only if Samuel was. Micha didn't have to worry, it seemed Samuel had his own thoughts on his mind.

He wasn't bothered by Samuel's words. After all the idea of trying new things would be fun. Micha continued to eat as he questioned Samuel. He listened as the male spoke about a few ideas. Micha smiled at the idea, "Sounds fun. Are the beads for you or me?" He asked curiously, not sure how he felt about such things. Micha thought perhaps a d***o for himself would be interesting especially when it came to ******** himself when Samuel wasn't around.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't mind ever visiting a sex shop with Micha. After all it was something they had talked about doing together in the past. He didn't mind browsing around and seeing what sort of toys interested the male. It might be fun if they could even find something for each other to use in their time away from one another.

When Micha questioned him, he listed off a few ideas he had about what sex toys they could try. He knew his choices were a little vanilla, but he didn't think they needed something hard core. Unless Micha was into something like that then he supposed he could give a try. When he was finished talking he watched the male smile and soon question him again. Samuel smiled back at him. "Well, I had been thinking about trying them on you. But if you want to use them on me instead that's fine. It's been awhile since I've played with any, but I do like them." he replied honestly. "What are your thoughts on double ended toys?" Scooping up another bite, Samuel continued to eat.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha didn't mind Samuel's vanilla side. After all it wasn't like he enjoyed the darker side of things either. He didn't mind a little playing but pain and pleasure were quite the opposite to him. Micha was mundane to when it came to sex. He enjoyed the simple things in life when it came to sex with Samuel. Micha though couldn't help but want to spice things up a little.

Questioning Samuel, he was a little curious about the idea of a**l beads. Micha had never put much thought into such a toy before. He listened as Samuel spoke slightly surprised by his words. They interested him. Micha continued to eat as Samuel questioned him.

"I'd be open to the idea of a**l beads. I've never used them before, though I've heard they're fun." Micha commented smirking lightly. He however didn't like the idea of double ended sex. Micha shook his head, "Not really into the idea of double ended toys. I'd much rather you ******** me or I ******** you but not at the same time." He replied not being able to find pleasure in such things.

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games