Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:47 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He grunted into the kiss as the male lightly tugged at his shirt and opened his eyes a bit to take a peak at him. All he could see there were bits of the males longer bangs and his thick eyelashes. Closing his eyes once more, Alaine grinned as he heard the male moan. Either he was just that good or the male was just that sensitive, at this moment he honestly didn't care. He pulled away for a moment, to grin even more as the male shivered beneath his touch, god he was good. When he took the male once more, he heard him moan again after nipping his lip, Alaine was going to love this man if he responded this easily. It was rare that he came across someone like Liam, and there was no way he would let him go so easily. After a few more soft kisses, Alaine pulled away, grinning, and opening his eyes to the male. He kept his arms hooked around the males neck and he hardly moved back at all. "Weren't we supposed to be getting to know each other better?" he asked, as he tried to recall just what it was they had been talking about before they started making out. As soon as the words left his mouth, he felt slight regret, he knew somehow Liam was going to find a way to tease him, he just knew it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 am

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir glanced at the male out of the corner of his eyes as the male took his hand once more. It wasn't that he didn't mind, because he honestly didn't, he just didn't understand why the male would do things like that. Just because he played oblivious to the male liking another, didn't mean he truly was oblivious. He knew the male was in love with Adam, he knew he sometimes slept with his clients. So why in the hell was he acting like they were lovers? Was this just apart of the gig since technically he was his last customer? A ruse to get him to sleep with him? He couldn't figure it out. Aamir wasn't gay, but he wasn't freaked out by the males actions. Working at the club, you met a lot of people, half their customers were gay, so that wasn't an issue. He was curious, more than curious, he didn't understand it. Daniel was the kind of person who could easily be complaining about one man while clinging to another. He liked the male, but it was times like these he got the feel the male liked him more than he liked him. He didn't want to hurt the male, so he found there was never a good time to tell him and he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Walking into the pizza place, he led the male to their usual curved booth by the window. Taking a seat he sighed and leaned against the male, glancing down at their intertwined hands. "So aside from the usual bullshit from Adam, how was your day?" he asked softly, making it a point to completely avoid any and all mentions of that other man.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 am

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" It was true that Liam was sensitive. He couldn't help it, even the smallest of touches in certain areas excited him. Liam hated how sensitive he was, especially when the male seemed to be finding his sensitive spots. He knew the male wasn't going to let off, once he knew. Liam didn't mind the thought really, it was kind of interesting to see what the male would do. He felt the male slip away from him, as he held onto him. Liam opened his eyes and looked up at the male, a blush of scarlet red crossed his cheeks. He couldn't believe he had moan like that in front of the male, he was slightly embarrassed. Liam glanced down at the male's chest as the male held onto him. He heard the male speak and looked back up at him. Liam chuckled softly as he nodded, "Yes, yes. We were, but you got me distracted." He replied blaming the male for what they had just done. Liam stared up at the male, acting as if he had done nothing wrong. "

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:47 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He rolled his eyes at the males comment, as if he was to blame. This was totally Liam's fault, he asked for a kiss and he got one. It wasn't his fault that he was unsatisfied by what Alaine had provided him with. Looking down at the male, he saw that he was blushing bright red and completely avoiding his gaze. Alaine grinned down at the male and leaned in to kiss him again. "It's not my fault you have a low attention span." he teased, soon kissing him again, moving closer to the male so that they were chest to chest. "Besides, how are you going to blame me when you were the one looking for a kiss in the first place?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Blaming was stupid he knew that, but he couldn't help it. He enjoyed kissing the male, feeling his lips upon his. Liam knew he had asked him first to be kissed, but the male had indeed distracted him. Every time they kissed, it wasn't just small kisses, between them it was like minutes at times. He couldn't forget the time in the club when they had kissed. Liam didn't want to look up at the male, he was trying to calm down, but couldn't. The blush still played across his cheeks. He felt the male's lips upon his, before he pulled away speaking. Liam glared up at the male as he spoke, before the male took his lips again. He couldn't be mad at the male, it was impossible. Liam felt the male move closer, as their chests were pressed together. He smiled up at the male as he spoke again, "Because I can." Liam replied playfully, as he held onto the male. He was childish at times but that was his nature. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

So he got a little carried away when it came to kissing the male, big deal. It wasn't like Liam wasn't enjoying it. If he hadn't, he could have easily have pushed Alaine off of him. But since he hadn't and judging by just how loud his moans were getting, he obviously was enjoying himself. Seeing the moments glare, made him giggle and he couldn't resist kissing the male again. As he latched on to him, he felt the male relax. He was a bit amused that Liam couldn't stay mad at him. He found that quite a few people couldn't stay mad for long, something about him just made it impossible which amused him to no end. When he pulled away, he looked down at the male, sticking his tongue out at his word. "Meanie." he replied in mock irritation, unhooking his arms from the males neck and turning away from him only to lay against the males chest.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Being kissed by the male didn't bother him. In fact he found the male to be comforting when he kissed him. He didn't know why he found it relaxing perhaps because the male took his time with him. Liam couldn't push the male away, he wasn't bothered by what he did. He held onto the male as he kissed him. Liam returned the male's kiss once again. He knew he couldn't be mad at the male, there was no reason to. Liam didn't blame the male for anything. He looked up at the male as he pulled away from him, he smiled up at the male as he stuck his tongue out at him. Liam stared at the male curiously as he spoke before releasing him. He wondered if he had done something wrong, as the male pulled away from him. Liam released the male as he turned around laying against him. He slipped his arms around the male as he held onto him. Liam liked holding the male, he liked when he was close. He rested his chin in the crook of the male's shoulder as he held onto him. "So anything else you want to know about me?" Liam asked trying to get back on topic. He knew there was much more to talk about and more things to know. They could talk forever if the male wanted to, or just sit in silence. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smirked, licking his lips a little as he watched the male undress, he did as he was told, moving up more, his head closer to the headboard, his legs spread, knees bent. In a way, he'd been craving this since last time, sex with Alex was ten times better than all his clients put together, and Danny...He was thinking of dropping the male soon too...One more fight and it might be over...He only kept him for personal gain, and then left him...He wiggled a little bit, peaking over at Alex, getting a little impatient, giving a soft whimper...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ had never asked if Aamir was gay, but he kind of assumed he might be...Maybe...He hoped he was at least somewhat into liking guys...The more time they spent together, the more he started liking Aamir, and the less he liked Adam...He looked up at the male, giving him a small smile. "Okay...I only got one client though...I was mostly cage dancing the whole night..." With Adam...He leaned his head on the male's arm, humming softly. He had no idea why he acted this way with Aamir, he just liked him. It wasn't a ruse to get him to sleep with him...And it wasn't a gig...He just, liked Aamir...He felt like he could tell him anything and the male would give him his opinion, like most people...He liked it...He didn't have very many people that were this close to him...It was only Aamir, sometimes Adam...and his cousin...Three people, and it was becoming so close to two...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Once he stripped off his clothes, and the male was at the head of the bed. He climbed onto the bed, he slipped between the male's legs. Alex watched as the male moved around between his legs. He knew the male was impatient but he didn't care. Alex preferred to make him wait than to rush into things. He was slow at times just to mess with him. Alex slipped his hands over the male's thighs, as he pulled him closer. He positioned himself between the male's legs before leaning over him. Alex moved his hands toward the male's waist as he held onto him.
((Skip))
As he finished with the male, he pulled out of him. Alex leaned down and kissed the male. There sweat mixed together with other things, as he held onto the male. He knew he would need to shower, but he didn't want to move. Alex pulled away from the male, as he looked down at him, "Come let's shower." He replied as he took the male's hand, leading him off the bed. Alex moved toward a door, as he lead the male into the bathroom. He had a large walk in glass shower in one of the bathrooms attached to the room. Alex turned on the water, letting it steam up before climbing in. He released the male's hand, as he moved to stand underneath the water.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ panted heavily when they were done, looking up at the male, smiling when the male untied him, hearing what he said, grunting a little when the male pulled out, slipping his legs closed when he felt the male's seed flow out a little. He nodded, letting the male take his hand and pull him up and into the bathroom, waiting with Alex till the water was warm enough and got in after him, smiling a little bit. This was new, Alex hadn't showered with him the last time...He kept that little bit to myself, humming softly...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:59 pm

User Image

" Alex knew he was getting attached with Adam. By his manners and how he was acting, he knew the male would probably see it do. He wondered if he should keep his distance from the male. Alex never took the same person twice. He liked the male, perhaps it was his personality or the way he was behind closed doors and in bed. Alex didn't know what he liked about him. He stood beneath the water sighing softly to himself. His thoughts were running wild at the moment. He never showered with his toys before but with Adam he made an acceptation. Alex grabbed the bottle of shampoo, pouring some into his hand, before handing it to Adam. He massaged the shampoo into his hair, as he stepped out of the way for the male to clean off. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:18 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ moved under the water when Alex stepped off to the side, shampooing his hair, and washed up a little, leaving between his legs alone for the moment, kinda letting the male's sperm ooze out on it's own. He washed his hair out before stepping to the side and let Alex rinse his hair, getting the conditioner and putting that in his hair, letting it sit and now, he cleaned between his legs while the male wasn't paying attention, blushing softly, washing his inner thighs, and his chest too...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:35 pm

User Image

" Standing in the shower made him uncomfortable but he didn't mind. He didn't like small places, it was large enough for him, but with the male inside it was small. Alex slipped beneath the shower head as the male stepped away. He rinsed his hair, before looking back at the male. Alex saw the male was cleaning himself off, he couldn't but watch him. He grabbed the bottle of conditioner and returned to cleaning off. Alex glanced back over at the male, before moving toward him. He grabbed the male, and pushed him against the wall. Alex leaned closer toward the male, as he grabbed his hands. He pressed them against the wall, and kissed the male. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Laying his head back against the males chest, he couldn't keep from smiling as the male wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his chin on his shoulder. He didn't know why he liked being so close to the male, but he did. It was calming, and the male never pushed him aside like other lovers usually would. He looked up at the male as he spoke, pursing his lips in thought. He had plenty of questions, he just had absolutely no idea where to start. They'd already gone over music, books, some food, languages, what else was there? As he laid there, he could easily think of a few sex related questions, but he wasn't sure if it was appropriate to ask them. Another odd question that came to mind was also related to the males jacket, he had a feeling there was nothing underneath it. When he ran his hands up the males chest, he felt nothing but muscle, even though the male had stripped in front of him, he gave him his privacy and tried not to look at him like that. Now that they were alone, he was feeling a bit curious, but he didn't want to freak the male out and he didn't want to jump the gun. They'd only known each other for three days, a question like that would only be asking for trouble.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games