Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Alex held onto the male, he was glad the male didn't have to leave. He was tired, and just wanted to sleep. Alex didn't mind letting the male stay either, but all he owned was the one bed in his room, and the other room. He would give the male a choice on where he wanted to sleep. Alex pulled away from the male, as he started to clean himself off. He moved back underneath the water, to finish cleaning off as well. Once he was done, he got out of the shower, and grabbed a towel. He started to dry off, as he waited for the male to get done. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" As he held onto the male he could feel that he was uncomfortable. He slipped back away from the male's neck, but kept his hands around the male. Liam listened as the male spoke, he had never been one for school. He had graduated high school but that was the extent of his education. Liam looked up to those who were capable of making something of themselves. He could never find something that found his interest not even in high school. In sums, his life was meaningless, a person whom didn't want to do anything with there life was boring. As the male spoke, he was surprised he had other interests that didn't involve music. "Your an artist?" He asked curiously never having found the male artsy but it interested him. Liam had always found people who could draw, paint, or even sketch to be interesting. He had never been able to be creative in life, he couldn't even draw stick figures properly if that was possible. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine again moved his head to look at the male when he felt him move. For a moment he worried he did something wrong but as the males arms were around him, he felt a bit of relief. With that in mind, Alaine shifted his weight of his hip and again laid his head against the males chest. He smiled as he laid there, he could hear the males hear beating, he loved the way he smelled, it took all he had to pay attention to what he was asking him. "Hm? I guess you could say that. I mean, people are always impressed with my work, but I know there's still a lot of flaws and room for improvement." he replied modestly. Alaine didn't consider himself some great big artist, even though he'd been drawing seriously since about middle school. He could drawing plenty of fantasy work, a few animals if he concentrated, but try and get him to draw a real person, then the details just about killed him. His style and way of drawing usually turned real people into semi-realistic cartoon characters. It was weird, normally he could draw anything he saw, but people were impossible. But he wasn't ready to give up on realism just yet, he knew his art still had a long way to go. He was no where near professional level and loved a good challenge. Sitting up, he twisted at the waist and looked the male up and down for a moment. "How would you feel about modeling for me?" he asked curiously.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he held onto the male, he felt him move in his arms. He looked down at the male, as he moved and smiled. Liam found it odd that the male didn't like being touched but was willing to touch another. He didn't mind though, he would let the male do as he pleased. The male seemed interested in many things, he wished had such ambitions for things. He smiled as the male spoke, at least he knew what he would do with his life. Dancing was all he knew to do in life. Perhaps if he wanted to he could go to school to learn dance, but what would he do with it? As the male shifted in his arms, he glanced at him. Liam looked at the male feeling a little odd as the male looked him over, before he spoke. He had never had someone ask him to be a model before. He smiled at the male, "Sure, I don't mind." Liam spoke interested to see what the male could do. He wasn't a person for art at times, especially when it was just a dot on a canvas. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

His eyes widened when the male agreed to model for him. He didn't think the male would actually agree to model, and play it off as a joke when he told him so. But when the male agreed, a giddy feeling seemed to explode inside his chest. "Really?!" he exclaimed. "I mean... really? You'll do it? Can you do n***s? What about costumes? Would you mind posing and I just took like a bunch of pictures to use as reference for later?" Alaine was like a kid whenever he was given permission to do something. It was like the moment you told him yes, a floodgate of ideas burst forth and he asked anything and everything related to that topic until he knew every little detail about it. It wasn't often he got models, so he mostly used wooden manikin's, which were fine, but sometimes he just wanted to use a live model. Live models were so much better with the different body shapes, skin tones, colors in hair, eyes, the random patterns in peoples freckles, any scars, moles. He knew of a place nearby to get cheap costumes and some of the best spots in all of New York to take pictures. As he sat there looking over the male once more, ideas were flooding through by the second. Their next date, he definitely wanted to make the male be his model.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:25 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Given the male permission to use him as his model was just leading him through a candy store. He couldn't believe the male sometimes, but it made the male cute. Liam smiled at the male as he seemed excited about him being a model. He wondered if the male had never had a real model before, but if he was his first then he was all for it. As the male spoke, he didn't mind doing n***s but he wasn't sure about costumes. He looked down at the male curiously, he was willing to do anything pretty much. "Whatever you want, I don't mind." Liam replied cheerfully, he was willing to agree to anything. He could try anything once, just to try it. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine had used models before, but they weren't his personal models. Just models he'd either hired by local companies or random people on the street he'd taken pictures of. Liam would be his first personal model and he was absolutely thrilled to be letting him use him. Leaping forward, Alaine wrapped his arms around the males neck, hugging him tightly and accidentally knocking him back a bit. "Ack, sorry." he said pulling back and grinning sheepishly. "Thank you." Leaning down, he pressed a soft kiss to the males lips and soon pulled away grinning from ear to ear. "So what are you measurements? I'll need them if I ever decide to rent costumes or have something specific in mind and want a custom outfit made." he asked curiously. Alaine loved to drawing different things and take pictures of people in different outfits, so costumes would be a must. He just hoped the male wouldn't think it was too weird. He wasn't going to be too out there and make the male were some revealing outfit you might find some muscular guy in a video game wearing or some wanna be short out of an old wrestling episode. That wasn't his style, though he wouldn't mind seeing the male in a few cosplay outfits. Maybe a few characters like Len Kagamine, Kaname Kuran, or Snow Villers. He could see. Might take a good little minute to get all the props together, but he was sure if the male helped him make a few they could easily get them done in no time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:09 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

After the male hugged his arm, he pulled it out of his grip and wrapped it around the males waist. He didn't understand his feelings; he wasn't gay, but he was attracted to Daniel. He held absolutely n feelings for other men and did a typical stop and stare for every gorgeous woman he ever came across, but he still craved Daniel. Their waiter soon brought them their drinks and informed them that he put in an order for a large cheese and an order of breadsticks, which was fine by him. When the male was gone, he looked around for a minute. They were the only ones in the place aside from a teen couple on the other side of the restaurant, the only working were sitting and looking tired, not paying the people much attention. So when he was sure that nobody was paying them any attention, he sighed and decided to relax with the male. Only when he was Daniel would he hold another man like this, would he let down his guard so easily. Aamir wasn't one to usually show such a weak expression to others, but it had been a long day and he was completely exhausted. "Why do you put up with Adam when he treats you like crap?" he asked curiously. No matter how hard he tried to avoid the man, he knew it would be impossible since it seemed that he and Daniel were best friends. So he wanted to know why, why in God's name did the male put up with him if he treated him so cruelly? It didn't make sense to him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:16 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As the male lunged at him, he yelped as the male hugged him. His back arched as the male, hugged him. Liam couldn't help hug the male awkwardly,before he pulled back. He sat up, looking at the male. Liam knew the male was over excited, which he didn't mind. He smiled as the male kissed him, before pulling away. Costumes weren't his thing, he felt a little odd for the male to want him to wear costumes. He hoped the male wouldn't go out and get to many. If anything he wanted to have a choice in what he put on. "First if your going to rent something or get it made, can I at least have a say so. That's all I ask." He spoke glancing at the male, he had at least one request in the matter. Liam hoped the male would at least allow that, if not than he wasn't going to allow costumes. "I'm a twenty-nine x thirty-two for pants, and a medium for shirt." In size he was rather small. He wasn't even very tall either, he was only five foot seven inches. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He sighed and sat up, keeping his arms loose around the males neck. "It wasn't like I was going to force you to wear everything I want. I'm well aware you're a person and not my personal doll." he replied. Alaine wasn't that cruel and inexperienced. He only bossed models around that he was paying for. Any free lance models he used were given a choice of three different outfits, if no decisions could be made, they were thanked for their time and sent about their way. That was just the way he was, if he wasn't paying for you and had no contract he had absolutely no authority over them. "I have a specific way I run my models. The only I pay for I get to dress up like Barbie. Freelance workers are given choices, but I still need your measurements in advance so when we do decide on an outfit, I can put in a request to the guy I rent from." Alaine's guy was your usual run of the mill seamstress. Whether your needs lie in shoes repair, tailored suites, cosplay, or a simple everyday outfit. Whatever your needs, he could make it for an affordable price. When the male told him his measurement, he sighed again, that wasn't going to cut it. "Do you know something more specific? Like you hips, waist, height, arm span, in-seam, chest width, length of your arm from wrist to elbow or shoulder to elbow?" he asked curiously. He knew the male was small, and those measurements were fine, but his seamstress was kind of specific. He needed them all in cenimeters so he could get exact size clothing. He wasn't trying to say there was anything wrong with the clothes the males wore, but sometimes store bought clothes were always either too baggy or too tight in some areas, he wanted a flawless look.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ finished washing up a little after Alex and got out, drying off. He was sort of wondering where he'd be sleeping, or if Alex would give him a choice of whether he wanted to sleep with him, or on the couch...He hummed a little at the thought, already knowing his choice, that is, if the male would let him...He wanted to sleep with him this time around, since he already knew the male wasn't going to take him back to the club...Which was fine with him, not like he wanted to go back now anyway...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled when the male wrapped his arm around him, leaning against him, lightly gripping his shirt in his hand. He looked up when the waiter came and smiled a little bit, looking around a moment, glad that the place wasn't packed. He looked up at the male when he asked that question, frowning a little. "I don't know...But I've been thinking about it...and the next fight we have, might be the last...He obviously doesn't love me like I love him...I've tried my hardest to see if there was any hope that he might...So far, there hasn't been any...No matter how many times I tell him, he never says it back..." He mumbled, sniffling a little bit, closing his eyes a moment. It broke his heart, and he just now realized how tired of it he was...He sighed a little, nuzzling Aamir's side. "I'm giving up..." He muttered quietly...And though he thought saying so might hurt, he realized, it didn't...It made him feel better...He smiled a little, looking at the table...Maybe it was because he was with Aamir that he felt so good about saying it...That he was finally sick of it...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Once he was finished drying off, and the male stepped out. He left the bathroom, heading toward his room to get redressed. Alex walked into his room, and removed his towels, dropping it off on a chair. He stepped over to his closet, and opened it. Walking inside, he looked through his clothes not sure what to put on. He wasn't in the mood for anything major, so he grabbed a pair of boxers slipping them on. Once he finished he went in search of Adam, he didn't know if the male would wear what he had come to the house in or what."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Hearing the male sigh, he wondered if he had said something wrong. He watched the male as he spoke, knowing the male would never force him to wear something. Liam nodded as the male spoke, "I know." He spoke softly as he held onto the male. Liam wasn't used to such things as the male was. He didn't model, but he was comfortable enough to try it once. Liam wondered if he should have even spoken, at times he wasn't sure. He listened as the male spoke, about his measurements. Liam wasn't sure about such things, he got up and put clothes on. He was never worried about such things. Liam shook his head knowing the male wanted more out of him, but he couldn't give it to him. "I don't know. I've never been measured before." He sighed softly, he felt bad for not being able to give the male much information. Liam thought about it, perhaps he could get his measurements done and give them to the male another time. "

((Sorry for my bad post..><))

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ looked up, seeing Alex had come back in boxers, giving him a small smile and went to find his boxers, putting them back on. He looked over at Alex again, giving him a half smile. "So...Were do I get to sleep this time?" He asked, walking a little closer, lightly draping his arms around the male's neck, tilting his head to the side, a partial smirk playing across his lips...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games