Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:45 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • While he stood there getting dressed, Micha could feel Samuel's eyes on him. He wasn't bothered by it after all he knew he was probably unstable on his feet. Micha finished pulling his pants on then grabbed his shirt. He slipped his arms through the sleeves and over his head. Micha pulled the shirt down over his torso and to his waist. He adjusted it, smoothing it down. Micha returned his attention to Samuel, who was dressed waiting on him. "What did you want to do now?" He asked curiously, as he was in the mood for a nap. Micha didn't want to assume what Samuel wanted, so he asked. Although there were many rooms in which to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel couldn't help being a little cautious. He knew how unsteady he was himself at the moment. He didn't want Micha toppling over and cracking his head on the tiled floor. They both continued to dress in silence. When Samuel was done, he tossed his towel in the nearby hamper. He turned back to find Micha standing in front of him, soon questioning him. "Honestly, I could really go for a nap right about now. Later, when we get up, we could have lunch or dinner." he suggested. Samuel liked to think the male would easily agree, but if there was something else he wanted to do, he was all ears. Either way, he was ready to go back upstairs. He only wished he had an elevator to get them upstairs faster. His hips ached from their overuse and his d**k felt like it was about ready to fall over. Before he slept he was going to need a couple of pain killers and some alkaline water.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:15 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Questioning Samuel, he could only hope they were thinking the same thing. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about rest and food later. Both sounded excellent to him. Rest was needed at the moment, he was hardly sure he could manage to make it upstairs but he would try. He reached his hand out toward Samuel. "Sounds good…" Micha commented as he responded to Samuel's suggestion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel could hardly imagine them doing much more than sleeping or cuddling up somewhere. As Micha questioned him, he expressed as much. He smiled softly as Micha took his hand and agreed with his suggestion. Nodding, Samuel led the way through the large room and back into the hall. He took his time walking through the mansion, finding his hips aching with every step. He imagined Micha was feeling about the same. In an attempt to distract them both, he glanced down at the man. ”So…what did you think?” he asked curiously, referring to the pool. Seeing as neither of them had done anything like that before he was curious to know his thoughts.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:35 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Taking Samuel's hand, he allowed him to lead them out of the pool area and toward the hallway. Micha walked slowly with Samuel as they took their time through the mansion. His hips indeed ached with every step. Micha knew Samuel was probably encountering his own pain. As they moved through the manion, he heard Samuel question him. He glanced up, finding the question amusing. "Well, I most definitely didn't hate it…Maybe we can switch it up next time?" Micha teased as he questioned Samuel in return.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Walking through the mansion they took their time, not wanting to upset any aching muscles. He soon steered him from the pool and back up the hall. Questioning the man, he couldn’t help his curiosity. Samuel wanted to know if Micha would be interested in trying something like that again. Even if he didn’t there still plenty of spaces left in the mansion they had yet to christen. Beside him Micha glanced toward him and teased him in return. He smirked at his words. ”I can’t say that I’m completely against the idea.” he teased back. Lifting his arm, he looped it around the male’s shoulder, leaning against him briefly as they continued down the hallway. ”Any other spots in this big ol’ house you want to ******** me?” he continued.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:01 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Following Samuel, he allowed him to lead them through the halls. Hearing Samuel question him, he responded and couldn't help but tease back. Micha listened as Samuel responded to his question. He had to agree there were still plenty of places they had yet to have sex in. Micha was open to anything after all he barely explored the mansion beyond following Samuel around.

As they walked, Micha felt Samuel release his hand and move beside him. He was curious though and soon found out why Samuel had released his hand. Micha glanced as Samuel slipped his arm around his shoulder and leaned against him. He moved, slipping his arm around Samuel's waist. They walked supporting each other.

Hearing Samuel question him again, he couldn't help but smirk lightly. "Well, I've never given it much thought since I hardly know the depth of each room…Though if you're so inclined I can pick a random room next time and we'll see how it goes." Micha teased at the thought. "Why? Is there more rooms you'd like to ******** me in I don't know about?" He questioned as he glanced toward Samuel as he teased him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was true that of all the times Micha had come over, he’d never given him a proper tour. Come to think of it, he wasn’t even sure if he ever offered him one. He knew that the mansion was quite large and maybe even overwhelming for anyone with a normal upbringing. But for Samuel this place had always been home. As they continued down the hall they one another some more. Samuel lightly leaned against Micha while in turn the man leaned against him as well. They were close to the stairs before hearing his reply.

He listened as Micha talked about never seeing the full property and suggesting he simply pick a room at random. He smirked at the idea. ”Hmm, that might be interesting. Though I can’t promise the other rooms are all that exciting.” he replied. As Micha continued he shook his head lightly. ”Nah, I think I’ve picked more than enough rooms for us by now.” he teased. ”Let’s see we’ve done it in my room, my bathroom, my library, the basement, the living room, and now the pool.” As Samuel spoke he counted off the rooms with his free hand.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:14 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha had been given the opportunity to have a tour but it was never necessary. He usually wasn't away from Samuel when he came over. Micha didn't see the need and still didn't. Holding onto Samuel they continued through the halls toward the stairs. He listened as Samuel spoke, responding. Micha found it amusing as Samuel soon answered his question in return. He laughed softly as Samuel listed off the few places with his hand. "Mmm, well then does the room matter or just the two people in it?" Micha teased as they reached the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:05 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was true that they were often together whenever Micha came over. Still he didn’t see him getting at least one tour of the house. It wasn’t as though he was expecting him to memorize the layout from top to bottom. If anything he just needed to know the rooms they frequented the most, such as the kitchen, library, and his room. It probably also wouldn’t hurt to learn one or two extra bathroom locations just so he wasn’t always running back to the one in his room all the time.

They neared the stairs while they continued to tease one another. He smiled as Micha laughed at him. The man continued to tease him as they began to climb the stairs together. ”Well obviously it’s the people in it. I wouldn’t be even half as tired as I am now if I were in those rooms with someone else.” he replied. It went without saying that Samuel was not interested in having another partner. He likely wouldn’t have ******** anyone else in even just one room today, let alone the laundry list of rooms he’d just counted out. His heart was on loving Micha for the rest of his life.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:15 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Reaching the steps, he reached out to the railing and started up the steps with Samuel. Micha teased Samuel about the room not mattering. He listened as Samuel responded as if it was his fault they were both in the same boat of discomfort. "Mm, so are you unhappy then with this morning's turn of events?... Would you rather have stopped it at round one?" Micha teased at the idea of how many times they had done it. He couldn't honestly count as it had been a good handful.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Starting up the stairs, they continued to tease one another back and forth. Samuel couldn't help to agree that the room no longer mattered if he wasn't with someone he cared about. He smirked as Micha continued to question him, assuming he was assigning blame for their current situation. Samuel didn't place blame at all. It was his own fault for overdoing it. He could have easily called it quits after their second time, had breakfast and just watched bad movies all day. Though he was certain Micha would have faster died of boredom than laze on the couch watching anymore movies. "Mm, not at all. I don't recall ever complaining." he teased in return. "What about you? Would you have wanted to stop after just one round?" Samuel did feel a little bad about the pain that would inevitably set in. Still, it was worth it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:52 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • If there was anyone to blame, it was Micha. He had started every interaction himself this morning. Micha could have left it at watching movies with Samuel all day but he had found it boring. He knew Samuel was only trying to entertain him which he did in more ways than one. Micha continued up the stairs with Samuel as he held onto him. They both supported each other. He teased Samuel as he soon heard him respond. Micha found his words amusing as Samuel questioned him. He shook his head, "Isn't the answer obvious?!...I very much didn't want to stop after one round." Micha commented as they soon reached the landing. He took a step up leading toward the hallway.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:11 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was amusing how much of an instigator Micha could be when he really wanted something. Samuel was hardly complaining. He knew his version of entertaining was not to his liking. They tried and succeeded to fail. He was just going to have to try harder in keeping him occupied in other ways. As fun as the last couple of times had been, his c**k felt like it was ready to fall off if he even thought of having sex again. Samuel continued to tease the man while they supported each other up the few stairs. He smiled as Micha shook his head and admitted to not wanting to stop. He laughed softly. ”clever minx. No, I guess I was too busy recalling the way your c**k felt buried in my a**.” he said, squeezing the man to his side in a brief hug. Pressing a playful kiss to his temple, Samuel led them up another hall and back towards the center of the house.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:56 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • While he had enjoyed himself, there were consequences. Micha shouldn't have allowed himself to indulge too much. He needed to learn restraint. Micha though only had a year of celibacy to blame. He couldn't help but agree that he needed to work on keeping focus, sex wasn't always the answer to boredom. Micha continued to support Samuel up the stairs. He teased Samuel, listening as he laughed. Micha heard Samuel as he spoke of enjoying himself too as he had ******** Samuel too. He shifted as Samuel pulled him in for a hug and a kiss on the temple. Micha smiled as Samuel released him as they reached the landing. He followed Samuel down the hallway. "Mm, indeed I would have to agree there, a c**k is much better than some toy." Micha teased remembering the toy he had bought.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games