Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Sweets were not something Liam enjoyed. He didn't understand how people could at times. Liam preferred to not even eat them, since they made him sick. It was odd to have sweets make him sick but they did. Thought every once in awhile he enjoyed a few things. He nodded at the male's words. There were a few places they could probably go to get cake. Liam didn't like cake all that much but it was something the male at least liked. "Then we'll get cake after we eat, when I cook for you." He smiled over at the male, anything beyond that he didn't know yet. Liam just hoped they got through the night tonight without anything going wrong. "

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Honestly, he wasn't supposed to have sweets. His doctors didn't like him eating sweets because it just ******** up his entire system; his eyes were bad, his neuropathy made him feel like an old man, and the headaches were too much to bare. Alaine liked sweets, but he hated how they made him feel, it was just too close to his zombie mode. Looking back up at the male, he smiled and nodded his head. "Alright, but lets get a small cake. Something we can both share. What kind of flavors do you like?" he asked. Alaine wasn't too picky on cake flavors, thought he mostly preferred fudge marble and red velvet the most. But if the male just wanted a simple white or chocolate cake, he could easily be just as happy with that.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ tried to pull his hands away from the male when he held onto his wrists, clamping his eyes shut, finally looking up at him when he snapped, tears rolling down his cheeks, trembling a little. He listened to everything he said, paying attention to every detail...How could he have been so stupid? "You never pushed me away when I clung to you, and you let me sleep in the same bed as you...Straight people don't do that Aamir!" He stated, trembling, putting his face in his hands, his shoulders shaking. "You never pushed me away when I cuddled with you in your bed..." Falling to his knees, hugging his midsection, sobbing a little. "I thought that I might have found someone...better than Adam...And then I find...you're straight...Oh god I feel like an idiot..." Shaking his head, looking down at the floor, his vision blurring as more tears came...He didn't know whether to tell the male to get out or cling to him in hopes that things might change. He glanced over at Aamir, seeing the look on his face and had to look away. "But you have to have some liking towards me..." He muttered. "To be able to let me sleep with you like you do..." He added...

{ OutOfChocolate } :
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir looked away from the male, eyeing the door every few seconds. He wanted so badly to get away from here, to tell Sam that he quit and pretend that none of this was even happening. But he knew that would never happen and doing so would make him no better than Adam or any other man who'd wronged the male. Aamir stuffed his hands in his pockets and frowned down at the male. He knew straight people didn't do stuff as he did, or at least any straight people he knew. He watched the male crumble before him, cringed at the tone of his voice and hated himself for making the male cry like he did. Looking back at the male he shook his head slowly. "You're not the first man I've allowed to sleep in my bed, I don't have issues with personal boundaries, and after spending time with you, I'm used to your clinging." he said flatly. "Being nice and allowing a person to be themself, doesn't make me gay, it just makes me a good person. I'll say this once more and I want you to understand, I like you as a friend, nothing more. I'm sorry if you thought otherwise, but that's the way it is." Aamir stepped away from the wall and made like he was about to reach out and touch the male, but stopped, dropping his hand by his side and turning on his heel. He couldn't deal with this, didn't want to deal with it. He needed a drink, and a stiff one at that. Walking back out of the males room, he made his way back through the halls, going back to the main room in the club and stepping behind the bar. Aamir took out four shot glasses and a cold bottle of tequila, slamming it down on the counter. "I'm gonna kill Adam." he growled, glaring down at the floor.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 pm

(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smirked. He'd heard everything, from Daniel's shouts to his crying to Aamir walking out on him. He followed the male, staying a safe distance behind him, smirking as he watched him go to the counter, grabbing a drink from one of the waiters, downed it, and gave the glass back. He slipped his hands in his pockets and went over to Aamir. "Well would you just look at you. You're no better than I am! Leaving him behind like that...All he wanted was someone he could trust, and you can't even do that for him can you...You're such a p***y...Weak..." He stated, cracking his knuckles, humming a little bit, grinning. "You could have told him in the beginning...Avoided all of this...Avoided breaking his heart...But you didn't...And now he's in there crying...and it's all, your, fault..." He spat at him, grinning like some mad man, laughing a little bit...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam nodded at the male's words. A small cake would be fine, since he didn't want to have left overs and force the male to take it home. If he bought a big one, then he would most likely just waste it and throw it away. He thought about the male's questions, he didn't really care actually. "Well I don't mind really. I like German Chocolate. Plus there's always cheesecake." Liam spoke smiling, he liked cheesecake actually. He didn't like a lot of things, since he truly was picky. Liam didn't like a lot of things, which made it hard to eat at times. He didn't mind really, it was his preference. Liam was a fan of Chinese food, but it was hard to find a good place to eat. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"It was getting late, and Alex was tired of sitting around his house. He needed to get out and get a drink. The only place he knew of at the moment was the club. Alex wanted to see the male, but didn't know if he would be busy. He quickly dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a black jacket, with a white dress shirt beneath and his dress shoes. On his way out he grabbed his hat. Alex had already called ahead his car, and slipped inside.

Driving to the club didn't take long, the traffic was minimal tonight which he was lucky for. Alex got out of the limo, and made his way toward the door. He flashed his identification card and slipped inside. Alex looked around not seeing the male, but wondered if he was with a client. He made his way toward the back to the private rooms. Alex didn't know if the male would be here but it was a good chance to try.
"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:47 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ looked up when he heard foot steps, thinking it was maybe Aamir and stood up, peaking out, only to see that it was that man Adam always left with. He frowned a little bit, looking up at the male as he got closer, quickly wiping his tears away, glaring at the male. "What are you doing back here? If you're looking for Adam, he probably already left..." He grumbled, folding his arms over his chest...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:01 pm

User Image

"As he walked down the hallway, he saw someone peak their head out. He he looked closer, he recognized it as Adam's play thing. Alex didn't understand what Adam saw in him. He looked the male over as he seemed to have been crying before. Alex wondered but didn't want to ask. He smirked at the male as he spoke, "Left.. No he's here still.. His car is still here." Alex spoke, he couldn't help but find interest in the male. Not as something to like, but as something to mess with. He moved closer toward the male, as he crossed his arms. Alex could sense they were close in age, but that only annoyed him more. He didn't know if Adam liked the young male, but he hardly cared. "
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:16 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ swallowed when the male stepped closer and took a few steps back, frowning when he heard that Adam was still here...Still making his life hell. "Ch, you never know, he could have walked home...He don't live far from here...I should know, I've been to his place so many times I've lost count..." Still glaring at the male. "Why don't you go find him then if you believe he's here...Why bother talking to me, it's not like I'm worth anything..." He stated...

{ OutOfChocolate } : Ugh I only have two pics of this guy I need help finding more...>.< I don't know who he is though

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

User Image

"Alex continued toward the male, watching as he stepped back. He wondered if the male had ever been played with. Alex found it amusing just thinking about it. He stood before the male, as he towered over him. "Because, he's probably busy and you aren't." Alex spoke as he grabbed hold of the male's wrists so he couldn't run away. He stared down at the male curiously as he spoke, "Bad day?" Alex asked teasing the male as he smiled down at him. "
((I don't know who he is either.. ><))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ gasped a little, pulling on his arms, looking up at the male, growling. "Oh well wouldn't you like to know...And what's that supposed to mean?" Talking about how he was saying Adam was probably busy, and he wasn't...Wondering what the male was planning on doing...He struggled against the male, seeing the smile on his face, which kind of creeped him out...He'd sorta been played with, but not the way Alex played with his toys...Adam never did anything like that to him and neither did any of his clients...And they never held him like this, so he couldn't run away...

{ OutOfChocolate } : Nuuu~

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 pm

User Image

"Hearing the male growl only pleased him more. He shrugged slightly at the male's words, "I don't see a client, so your not busy." Alex spoke, not really caring where Adam was at the moment. He was finding more interest in his play thing. Alex kept his grip on the male tightening his hands around his wrist. He grabbed the male, and pushed him back into the room he came from. Alex closed the door behind them as he locked the door. He made his way toward the male once again. Alex grabbed the male, and pushed him onto the bed. He grabbed his wrists again, and held him to the bed. "
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ stiffened a little when the male said that. He was going to play with him while Adam was busy?! His jaw dropped a little and he grunted when he was pushed back on the bed, squeaking a little bit, wincing at how tight the male was holding him down. He couldn't understand how Adam could like something like this...How he could find pleasure in being pinned down like a bloody rag doll...It was humiliating...He squirmed a little bit, looking up at the male, blushing deeply, shaking his head a little. "N-No. ********, why?" He asked, staring the male in the eyes...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

User Image

"Alex knew his limits, he wasn't going to mess with the male. He didn't know if Adam cared about the young male or not, but still he couldn't help but want to scare him. Alex felt the male squirm beneath him, as he held onto him. He didn't want Adam to hate him if he felt something for the male. Alex smirked as the male spoke, as he leaned down, he neared his ear, "Because I can." He spoke, shifting his knee between the male's legs. Alex shifted the male's hands to one hand, as he held onto him. He ran his free hand over the male's body, as he held onto him. "
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games