Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:28 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As Alaine left heading toward his room, he waited on the couch. Liam could hear bits and pieces of Alaine's conversation but he ignored it. Elsie came over to him and climbed onto the couch. Liam smiled down at her, as she laid on the blanket at the end of the couch. He petted her as she laid there, and drifted off to sleep. Liam sighed curious as to how relaxed she could be. He heard Alaine come back into the room and looked up at him. Liam moved over getting the male room to sit down as he sat next to him. Hearing the male speak, he was a bit surprised. "I don't know. I've never had German food before." Liam had always wanted to try German food, but had never had the chance. He was rather interested in actually trying it. Liam wondered if that's where they were going today but he didn't know. He wanted to know what else the male had in plan but wouldn't ask since he knew it would be useless. "

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Looking at the male, he was rather amused by his expression, seeing him confused about the abrupt question. He shrugged it off though and nothing of it, he simply continued on, smiling at the male. "How open would you be to trying it?" he asked. Food would be one of the only things he'd give any information away, mainly because he wanted to know the males eating habits; what he liked, disliked, any allergies, etc. Because there were so many restaurants in nyc, he wanted to narrow things down. He wouldn't go into so much detail like the name of the place or what part of the city they were going, but he could atleast give the male some options. It would be the courteous thing to do since the male did the least for him. Even though he did beg like a dog just to get that little bit of information. But that wasn't the issue. What was the issue was that he was free, he was excited, and he was practically bouncing in his seat with anticipation.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam was pretty much open to anything the male could throw at him. He was rather interested into where they were going. Liam liked the idea of going some where he had never been before. "I think it would be interesting to try." He smiled at the male as he spoke. Liam wasn't afraid to try new things especially if it was food. He wasn't a picky person and had no problem with trying something once. "

((Sorry it's short. ><))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine nodded happily, so glad to narrow his search from 4200 restaurants to only ten, and he knew of the perfect place on the Upper East Side. "Alright what do you think of this, we leave around 6:40, grab a cab and head over to tenth avenue, have a nice dinner, and from there, we'll go to these two places I know of, then grab some coffee at this little place in West Village called Cafe des Aristes......and I guess after that, I could see you here like a gentleman or we part ways from there?" he ended awkwardly. He honestly didn't know if he should go on home after their date. He didn't want to overstay his welcome or annoy the male by sticking around him all the time. Where it any other date, he probably would have been gone a long time ago and left some kind of note on the night stand. But because it was Liam, he hadn't, and since he hadn't been kicked out or asked to leave, he took that as a sign it was okay to stick around for now.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam didn't mind the male sticking around him. He was actually happy the male was with him. Liam hadn't expected the male to actually still be here in the morning, but he was happy that he stayed. "Sounds like a good idea." He honestly didn't care if the male wanted to stay or leave. Liam actually wanted him to stay but if the male wanted to go home then he could. He had work tomorrow night but he wasn't worried about it. He had nothing else better to do, it was just him and he enjoyed Alaine's company. 'It's still early what do you want to do till then?" Liam asked not sure what to do till then. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Even though Sam already passed him for the next two days off, he figured after their date, it would probably be a good idea for him to just go on home afterwords. He didn't want to be a burden, unless the male absolutely insisted on him staying. That, and he didn't want the male to get bored of him. He'd found out the hard way, you started to drift when you spent too much time together. Things you didn't get before became more clear, certain things you once found cute would become annoying. He didn't want that to happen with them. As the male spoke again, he looked up, losing his train of thought and shrugging at the males question. "I don't know.Got a pen and paper? I could draw you, let you practice some modeling?" he suggested, thinking back on their conversation from yesterday about how he wanted to use the male a few times for practice. He wouldn't make him do anything nude or weird, just standing or posing some random way be fine, so long as the male held still long enough for him to get basic detail. Though after seeing how hyperactive he could be when he wanted to, it was kind of hard to imagine him keeping still for modeling. Oh if only he had a camera, but he didn't. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. If so, he could easily make due with what was provided for him and work his best. Besides, he'd seen enough of the males features by now that drawing him should be pretty easy, whether he wanted to hold still or not.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ made a soft little squeak when the male pushed him away, looking at him in an apologetic way, like, maybe he did something wrong...He nodded a little when the male apologized, but he still felt bad...Maybe he'd taken it a little too far too soon...Even if he had been close before, he'd never really been that close before...He shrugged a little, frowning slightly when he smelled the coffee. He didn't like coffee, never had never would. He preferred hot coco or other things but coffee was just gross. "Whatever you like, it's fine with me..." He said softly, sitting down in his own chair again, looking over at the wall...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled as the male looked around the bathroom. It looked as though it could be in a home of a wealthy family. It had a very expensive looking sink, toilet, and shower. It was very spacious, and the towels were all big and fluffy. There were also robes on the back of the door hanging on hooks. He smiled, turning to the shower and turned it on, waiting for the water to heat up before gently pulling Alex in with him and sliding the sliding glass door closed. He sighed, letting the hot water run over his body, smiling a little bit, just enjoying the moment...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam knew it was easy to get bored of someone. He didn't want the male to get bored of him. Liam was actually happy for the first time in a relationship. His other relationships simply didn't end well or start well. He was with them, just because he had no one else. Liam smiled as Alaine spoke, he didn't know if he would be a good model, but he was willing to try. He stood up from the couch, "Yeah give me a minute." Liam left the male, as he went down the hallway. He went into his room and toward his closet. Liam grabbed a box down from the top shelf, and pulled out a journal. He had never used it but it seemed perfect for Alaine since it was a black leather bound journal, it would work as a sketch book. Liam grabbed a pen from his side table and returned to the living room. He handed the male both items as he sat down next to him. "Here. So how does this work? What do you want me to do?" Liam not sure what kind of pose the male wanted him to do. He crossed his legs as he sat waiting for instructions. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex looked around the bathroom taking everything in. It was big to him, bigger than his own bathroom. He watched as Adam turned on the water in the shower. Alex moved around the room, till Adam pulled him into the shower. He smiled following him into the shower. Alex watched as the male stepped beneath the shower head letting it run over him. He moved toward the male, wrapping his arms around the male's waist. Alex pulled him closer as they stood beneath the water. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine watched the male pulled away from him on the couch and leave to go grab a few things before returning to him, handing him a simple black ink pen and a soft leather bound journal. He smiled his thanks over at the male, twisting his mouth to the side as he contemplated how he should arrange the male. Setting the items on the cushion, he stood up to face the male, studying him for a moment. "Alright, how bout this, just sprawl out on the couch. Like, maybe with your head in your palm and your elbow up on the armrest and legs all bendy or however you would normally sit. Just something natural, don't have to be anything in particular." Alaine tried to sound like he knew what he was talking about, but in reality, he was simply making it up as he went along. He hadn't thought the male would actually go along with him, and now that he was, he was a little nervous.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam watched as the male stood up. He remained still not sure what to do. Hearing the male speak, he could tell the male was nervous. Liam hadn't really received any directions. He nodded at the male's words as he moved pulling his leg on the couch, as he bent it. Liam pulled his other foot onto the couch and slipped it beneath him. He set his arm on the arm rest, and propped it up. Liam rested his head in his palm as he tried to relax. "This good?" He asked curiously not really sure if this is what the male wanted. Liam didn't know what he was doing either but would do what ever the male wanted him to. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir watched the male for a moment, feeling guilty for pushing him away. It wasn't like he hated it, but it was just......he didn't know how to explain it. There was a mix of panic and fear. It was just too much too fast, which he thought was weird given their previous relationship. Months of light hearty friendship, the constant touching and feeling, no problems whatsoever. Now that he's confessed, he's completely on edge. He wanted nothing more than to send the male off and go hide in shame. But he didn't have the strength in him to do either one. And aside from that, he feared if he kicked the male out, he wasn't likely to try and sort things out more later. Setting down his mug and turning to the stove, he nodded to the males answer. That same answer. The same answer he'd been hearing ever since he met the male. Keeping things simple, he made them both a few fried eggs and toast. He was too hungover and exhausted to try making one of his more lavish meals.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine watched the male move on the couch. He wasn't used to telling a model how to move. Most of his past models just went with the flow and did what they wanted. It was exactly what he wanted Liam to do as well. He didn't know how to direct someone, so he just wanted him to sit, lay, or stand someway that felt natural. He nodded when the male asked him about his current position. "Great. Just stay like that." he said, smiling, picking up the journal and pent. Moving back, Alaine took a seat on the floor, crossing his legs and sitting Indian style, and opening the journal to the first clean page he saw. Picking up the pen in his left hand, he stared at the male for a moment, then dropping his head to the paper. Alaine couldn't help smirking to himself as he was reminded of the drawing scene in Titanic. Change the pose a tad, get rid of the clothes, and he might as well be calling himself Jack. His eyes flicking up and down, from paper to the male. The room was quiet, the only sounds really filling the room were the scratching of his pen, the deep breaths of the sleeping dog, and the lighter, softer breaths of his and Liam's own.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:14 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam remained still as he did as Alaine directed him. He hoped he could stay still long enough for him. Perhaps he should have chosen another position. Liam didn't move or speak as Alaine spoke. He did as he was told as Alaine sat down before him. Liam watched the male as best as he could without moving. He felt odd to be a model, to sit still as someone drew him. Liam was curious as to see how Alaine saw him. He watched as Alaine drew him, his eyes watching him and taking him in. Liam felt a little cautious but didn't say anything. The silence in the room was annoying to him, but he remained still even though he wanted to move. "

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games