Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:26 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine was quiet and focused on his work as he sat there sketching away. A small smile playing about his lips, as he happily sat there, glancing up now and again. A rough outline of the male and his dog filled the page while worked on filling the details. Every few seconds, his lips would twitch, his nose would wrinkle. Something of a cross of frustration, disgust, and dissatisfaction before that smile reappeared. He was a perfectionist of sorts and paid heavy attention to details. The room was quiet, he could tell that it bugged the male as he sat there, but was too gone in his own little world to try and make conversation. Minutes, hours, seconds, he didn't know how long he sketched for before looking up at the male again. But when he did, he held up his sketch, his mouth twisting to the side as he studied both it and the male. It was a simple quick sketch, but had enough detail to remotely resemble Liam. Flipping to another page, Alaine scooted closer to the male, this time wanting to do a sketch focusing only from the shoulders up.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Liam stared at the male, watching his facial expressions. He wanted to laugh or even smile but didn't want to ruin the moment. Liam kept quiet, even though Alaine was making it hard. He watched the male's face as it continued to go through different motions. Liam didn't know what the male was thinking but he wanted to know. He could tell the male wanted things perfect, even though it didn't have to be. Liam wasn't a perfect person but he couldn't understand the male's passion for drawing. He couldn't even understand how model could stay still even if it was to take picture. Liam was a person of a lot of movement and here he was, it wasn't probably the first time in his life he actually sat there. He was surprised at how long he had sat still. Liam didn't know how long it was, perhaps it was just a few minutes or maybe even hours that he had been sitting there in the room quiet as Alaine drew him. Liam watched as the male seemed finished with the one drawing and then moved onto the next. He looked down at the male as he moved toward him and studied him from a closer angle. Liam had never really watched others watch him, but it felt odd to him. He didn't know why but it did. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine felt the males watching him intently as he drew. He could tell that being still really wasn't his cup of tea, it reminded him that next time he wanted to use the male as a model, he was simply going to have to take a picture and use that instead. Not that he minded in the least, just there was something about using a picture versus an actual model. He didn't know how to describe it. "You know you can move." he teased. "Just keep your head like that, I'll only be a minute." Alaine quickly sketched a rough outline of the shape of the males head and hair at it's current angle. He wasn't going to stress too much over details like his expression, that he could just make up. He was confident enough that he could fill in the important details later. After roughly sketching out the males hair and bit of facial hair, he carefully drew out the shapes of his eyes and light lines to show the width and shape of his nose. When he was done, he sighed, and smiled contently at his half finished sketch.He turned his head to the male, picking up the journal and turning back to the first drawing. "What do you think" he asked, handing the male the journal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 am

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Hearing the male speak, he didn't care. He was told not to move and wouldn't move till he was finished. Liam didn't want to ruin the moment of him actually sitting still. He watched as the male finished a sketch before moving toward him. Liam moved stretching a little as he took the journal from the male. He sifted and laid down on the couch on his stomach. Liam studied the drawing, it was amazing just the detail's that Alaine would see. He looked over at Alaine and smiled, "You know, it's interesting to see what you see in me. I mean as a model." Liam spoke handing the male back the journal. He sighed softly, as he crossed his arms and rested his head on them. Liam just wanted to lay there for awhile and stretch out, after sitting in a position that seemed never ending. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:12 am

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

With his back pressed to the edge of the couch, he waited while the male took the journal and studied his sketch. He knew it not to be perfect, but then again, he never claimed he was perfect. He sat in silence waiting for some kind of response, looking up upon hearing the males voice, arching an eyebrow at his response. "Is that your way of saying you like it?" he asked, taking back the journal and setting it on the floor beside him. Moving to one hip and twisting his upper torso so that it faced the couch, he folded his arms, resting his chin on his wrist. Alaine stared at the male curiously. He didn't get it. The male was a perfect model. His figure was to die for and his looks were absolutely gorgeous. He could easily be the envy of other male models. So why couldn't he see it in himself, he wondered. He knew most people to be modest when given such compliments, and he was curious if that too might be a reason why the male was doubting himself so. Either way, he didn't question the male, merely shrugging at him. "You're here, you work cheap, your cute, need I do on?" he teased, smiling cutely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam looked at the male, as he spoke, he nodded slightly as he lifted his head. "Yes, I like it actually." He spoke smiling down at the male, as he moved twisting his body as he faced him. Liam didn't think much of himself. He knew he had a good figure, but it had never been something he felt important. Liam liked his body sure, but it didn't matter to him. Beauty wasn't everything to him even though it was to most people. He rolled his eyes hearing the male speak again. "Yes, and I demand payment." Liam spoke as he leaned down and kissed the male. He smiled against the male's lips before pulling away. Liam rested his head back on his arms. He shifted lightly, as he moved one of his hands toward the male's hair. Liam messed with it a little as he laid there. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled at the males approval. The simplest things would make him go from some little worry wart to instantly happy. It was rather amusing in itself. He chuckled to himself as the male rolled his eyes before talking about payment, closing his eyes as soft lips were pressed against his own. Any thoughts or words of arguing about payment were gone in that moment. After Liam pulled away, he sighed contently. "That's it?" he asked, a little shocked. "And here I thought using you as my model might cost at least an arm and a leg."Laying his head back down, he smiled softly, watching the male as he touched his hair, curious to know what he might do next.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 am

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam chuckled as the male spoke, "You never know, it just might." He spoke teasing the male as he continued to mess with the male's hair. Liam leaned forward again and kissed Alaine. He didn't ask for much after all he didn't need much. Liam was content with getting paid through kisses, it was more amusing that way. At least he was getting something in return that he enjoyed. Liam pulled away from the male's lips, as he laid his head back down on his arms. He pulled his hand away from the male's hair, as he shifted slightly laying on his side. "Have you ever gone to an art gallery before?" Liam asked curiously, he had never been to one himself but was interested in actually going. He wondered what it would be like or how good the art would be. Liam was curious if it would be current or out of date like Leonardo De Vinci, not that he had anything wrong with that. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 pm

(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ was honestly glad to have Alex here with him. Any normal person, he would have let walk out of the club no problem. But, Alex, to him, wasn't just any old normal person...No, he was special to him. He leaned back against the male when he pulled him close, letting the water pour over his body, just standing there for now, relaxing. He sighed, moving his hands, placing them over Alex's and turned his head to press his lips against the male's. He smiled a little bit, pulling back slightly. "I'm glad you didn't fight me...When I pulled you back...and I'm glad you stayed..." He said softly, smiling a little more, lightly rubbing the male's wet hand with his thumb...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:13 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ knew what it was that he had done. He'd rushed it, too much too soon after Aamir admitted to liking him. Sure the male had been fine with it before, but he had looked at it as an innocent friendship...Not a, well, possible relationship...He smiled a little bit, and didn't mind the lack of food in this breakfast. He understood why the male wasn't doing much, because of his hangover...He would eat it, because he was hungry. He leaned back and picked his cell phone up, checking to see if there was any messages, going through his contacts, stopping on Adam. He frowned a little and pressed end to get back to the main screen and set the phone back down, running his fingers through his hair, sighing a little bit...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"If Adam hadn't grabbed him before he walked out, he would be gone and never heard of again. Alex had been angry at himself for hurting Adam, he knew Adam was angry but he didn't care in that moment. He wanted to hurt the male, and only hurt himself. Alex held onto the male, feeling his hands move over his own. He sighed softly to himself, before he felt Adam's lips against his own. Alex was happy he had stayed even though he shouldn't have. He was becoming attached to Adam, in a way he had never done before. Alex listened as the male spoke, he closed his eyes as he stood there. "I shouldn't have.. but I couldn't." He spoke softly, as he stood there.

Having a person get to know him, was his biggest fear. Alex was afraid to get close to Adam, he wanted to pull away from him, but knew he wouldn't. In a matter of a few days, he become attached to someone he barely knew. Alex opened his eyes as he looked at the male, "I don't know why but I can't seem to leave you." He spoke softly knowing how foolish he sounded. Adam was like a drug to him, something he wanted but didn't at the same time. He was addicted to him, and wanted him more than he should.
"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 am

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine lightly shook his head at the males tease, now more than ever, curious to know just what it was that the male wanted from him that could be more than a couple of kisses. He kissed the male back, stealing one more before he pulled away. He watched the male fondly as he sat there while the male made himself comfortable on the couch. Alaine nodded at the males question, "A few. Mostly the Met and a couple down in the Bronx. Why?" he asked, raising his head a little. He'd been thinking about taking the male to an art gallery but wasn't sure if the male would want to. Even after all he'd been told, he still wasn't sure what the male liked and disliked. He was still trying to figure out where they could possibly go after eating. There were so many places buzzing around in his head, it wasn't even funny. He wasn't too picky about art, he mostly enjoyed stuff from the Renaissance by artist like Michelangelo, Ghirlandaio, and Raphael. There were many others he enjoyed, some of them modern, though most of them dating back from the 14th century and before.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam didn't want for much, he was content with getting kisses in return for payment. He just wanted to bother the male and make him think more about what he had in mind. Liam moved his hand down toward Alaine's he smiled as he laid there. He made small swirls over the male's hand with his finger. Liam kept his eyes on the male's hand as he heard him speak, "Just curious. I think it would be interesting to go to one." He spoke cheerfully as he smiled up at the male. Liam liked and disliked many things. He was most picky about anything, be it music and even food at times. "

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine nodded at the males words. He wouldn't mind taking him to one of the many galleries. There were still plenty around the city he'd yet to look around and going with Liam might prove them to find even more common interest. He looked down as he felt the males taunting fingers. "Is there any gallery in particular you wanna go to?" he asked, looking back at the male. He was curious, just kind of art did the male like? Modern, medieval, digital, traditional, photography, sculptures? There was just so much he wanted to know about this person, and had already learned so much as it is. Still he found himself craving to be closer and know more.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam had never been to one before let alone knew where they were. He continued to mess with Alaine's hand as he laid there. Liam heard Alaine speak and shook his head, he glanced up at him. "I've never been to one before, so I don't really know where any are." He spoke softly as he looked back down at Alaine's hands. Liam liked art but never understood any of it. He didn't even know if it was possible to understand art since it was just simply that. Liam had seen different pictures in high school of art but it wasn't the same. He didn't want to see pictures over the internet or even through the television. Liam looked back up a the male, knowing he had been to at least a few. "Can we go to one?" He asked curiously wondering if Alaine would even take him to one. Liam was a little childish as he seemed hopefully that Alaine would take him to one almost like a child wanting a toy from the toy store. "

User Image
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games