Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:47 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He watched the males fingers messing with his hand, their touch light as air and smoothly gliding across his knuckles. Seeing movement, his eyes glanced up in time to watch the male shake his head. He frowned a bit at the males reply. How could a person live in New York and not once stumble across a gallery opening? There were always so many going on in this city, especially over by NYU. Everyone wanted to be some hot shot artist in that area. He didn't ask how or why, just simply let it go. It just wasn't his business. He went back to studying the males constant teasing, about to grab at his fingers and stop him just to see what he might do. Hearing the male speak again, he looked back up, grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah, of course." he replied happily. "Ugh, what kind of art are you into?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:30 am

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" There was a lot he had yet to see. Liam had only lived in New York for about a year and a half. He had seen less after all not having traveled to the major parts. Liam knew it was rather sad to only see a small amount of things, and there was still much more he wanted to see. He enjoyed teasing the male as he played with his hand, he picked the male's hand up and laced his fingers with his. Liam sighed softly as he turned over and laid on his back as he stared up at Alaine. He smiled back at the male glad to hear he was willing to take him to a gallery. Liam wasn't the artsy type most of the time. He didn't understand art really, or why people created such things. Liam found art to be odd at times, "Modern, I guess. I really don't know. I don't really like old things, unless they are pictures. " He spoke thinking about it, he knew there was a lot of different types of art out there. Liam liked many things, he liked looking at the sculptures and even photographs. He found something interesting about photographs, how some one could capture such a meaningful moment in life. Liam enjoyed looking at the old black and white photos before color came through. He found it funny how the camera's back then took longer to take the picture which is why no one smiled because it took five minutes for the picture to develop. Liam laid there contently smiling up at the male excited to see an art gallery for the first time. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Slipping his fingers in-between the males, he curved them over his knuckles and kept a light grip on his hand. Alaine smiled as the male again turned, all the while giving him his utmost attention. Reaching out with his other hand, he gently smoothed out the males bangs and tried to fix some of the hair that was spiked or matted from all the males movement. He smiled at the males reply about not knowing what art he liked. He knew he wasn't artsy and probably didn't understand much about art. But in his opinion, a person didn't have to understand just to like something. Worked pretty well for him when it came to picking out clothes or a favorite color or food. He didn't know why or how he came to like those certain things, he just did. "What would you consider modern art?" he asked. Another great thing he loved about art, everyone had their own ideas of what was art. To some it was their body, to others something created and sketched out on a canvas, while some took snapshots of the world and things around them. Alaine liked looking at all forms, each of them representing their own unique form of freedom of expression.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he laid there he watched the male curious as to what he was going to do. Liam smiled as Alaine messed with his hair, he wondered if it was still messy but didn't really care. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of him messing with his hair. Liam heard the male speak and opened his eyes as he thought about the question. It was hard to decipher what actually modern art was to him. "Perhaps Modern to me is surreal paintings, photographs, or even pop art." There was still a lot of art out there he had yet to see and learn about. Art wasn't his thing but he was worried that Alaine saw him as strange or even weird as he tried to explain things to the best he knew. Liam closed his eyes again, as he laid there, before opening them again not sure if had had asked the male something, he asked anyways, "What kind of mediums or types of art do you use or do?" He asked more interested in what the male did than trying to explain his understanding of art. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine couldn't help in thinking how cute the male looked as he lay there, eyes closed, and smiling to himself, all while he played with his hair. It was pretty much a lost cause to try and fix it since he didn't know where the males natural part was, or if this was it that he was seeing. Either way, he was about as concerned as Liam was, who obviously didn't care one way or the other. He nodded to the male, smiling a bit, guessing that could be considered modern art. Honestly, he didn't know that much himself. The most he knew about art was what he liked and didn't like. If he had wanted to know the specifics he would have looked into something like art history or at the very least, looked into it online. He watched the male for a few minutes as he again closed his eyes, curious if he might fall just asleep. When he opened his eyes again, he simply shrugged his shoulders at his question. "Whatever's available." he replied, "Mostly mechanical pencils and 8.5 x 11 in. paper. But I've been known to switch it up now and again. Pastels, acrylic paints, various sized canvas, and if I'm doing digital a wacom bamboo create pen table, Adobe CS5 suite, paint tool sai, open canvas, and you honestly don't know what I'm talking about do you?" He trailed off, glancing away feeling a tad embarrassed. God he was an art nerd. Music, drawing, designing, writing, all of them were his small passions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Most of the time Liam just lead his hair do as it pleased. It was hard to even try and tame it, which wasn't worth his time. A simple brushes hear and there was all he ever did to it. He wasn't as much of a perfectionist with it as most people were. Liam liked the male playing with his hair it was rather calming. It had been awhile since he had moved, usually by now he'd be up doing something or at least not being still. He laid on the couch contently as he listened to Alaine speak. Liam didn't know much about the technical stuff that he was talking about. "Honestly, I know what mechanical pencils are along with paper, pastels, acrylic paints and canvas. All the other stuff I have no clue." He spoke smiling up at the male even though Alaine was embarrassed, he was embarrassed as well for not knowing what the other things were. Liam knew Alaine was a nerd in more than one department but that didn't bother him. If he was lucky than perhaps one day Alaine would explain the other things to him. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:42 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smirked to himself as the male corrected him on knowing what traditional items he used. Sitting up, he leaned over to kiss the male, finding him incredibly cute at this moment. When he pulled away, he sighed softly,"Eh, I'll explain it all later. Would take too much time to go through today. Especially with the Adobe suite. I've got the complete set, everything from Audition to Premiere. And a tablet is basically the same as using a pen and paper. You can draw, paint, design, etc. Depending on what you're trying to do, it can all be pretty easy. The only hard thing is getting used to no looking down. Habits you have when using pen and paper, like swiping your hand after erasing tend to linger a bit." He flushed a bit more after his brief nerding out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As Alaine leaned over him, Liam returned the male's kiss happily. He was a little disappointed as the male pulled away but he didn't mind. Liam listened as the male spoke, it seemed there was a lot to know and understand about the programs the male was talking about. He couldn't understand how far a pen and a piece of paper had come anymore. Liam knew there was a lot more he didn't know but that was fine with him. He was content on not knowing, he didn't even own a computer. Liam found them to be annoying, though it was probably sad to not even own one. He smiled up at the male as he finished speaking, "Just so you know... I know nothing about computers.. I don't even own one." Liam spoke as he looked up at the male, feeling a little embarrassed. He was twenty years old and had barely used a computer before. The extent of him using a computer was basically turning it on, anything beyond that he didn't waste his time. Liam didn't like technology that much, he owned a phone but it was the simple flip and open nothing more. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stared blankly at the male. He blinked and he blinked, not sure what to say to that. "You don't...own a computer?" he said slowly, staring at the male curiously. He knew that not everyone knew how to use a computer, but he'd never met anyone who didn't even own a computer. Even his grandmother ran a computer. "Oh please tell me you at least know the basics. Using the internet, turning it on, typing without looking at the keyboard." he teased, though partly seriously. He wanted to know what small basics the male knew about computers, if he was going to try and tell him about the programs he used, he wanted to be sure that he could even explain it where the male could understand. Some of the programs he worked with were pretty advanced and he wasn't always that great at explaining.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam looked up at the male but wanted to look away. He felt embarrass by his own words, he knew how odd it sounded. It seemed like everyone owned a computer now a days, but he didn't. Liam shook his head answering the male's question. He remained silent even as Alaine teased him. Liam knew the male was teasing but still could tell he was serious. He sighed softly as he closed his eyes, "I can turn a computer on, use the internet but typing without looking at the keyboard no." Liam spoke as he opened his eyes. "I just never found the need to really know more than that." He ran a hand through his hair as he laid there. Liam knew not being able to use a computer was something that seemed impossible with how technology was large in the world. He was the type of person to just open a phone book if he was looking for a place instead of looking it up on the internet. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:18 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine groaned at the males answer. "Oh I'm dating an amish boy." he murmured, shaking his head. Lifting his head, he leaned forward to press a kiss to the males cheek, lightly squeezing his hand. " Don't worry, when I get around to explaining the programs, it won't be that hard. At least for the basic stuff. Anything else you might wanna know, you can always look up a tutorial. There's also the Adobe bibles and plenty of information on sites like Deviantart. You'll see, this is gonna be easy." He again folded his arms under his chin, sitting and smiling over at the male. He had only been teasing, he didn't think the male would take it so seriously. He sat there looking as apologetic as possible, trying to get the male to cheer up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he laid there he heard the male speak even though he had probably not meant to. Liam watched as the male shook his head, before leaning to kiss his cheek. He didn't care all that much about computers and simply wanted to get off the topic. Liam listened as the male spoke and simply nodded not really caring. He watched as the male folded his arms and looked up at him apologetically. Liam looked away from him, before sitting up. He poked the male in the ribs, "So where are you taking your lost little amish boy for dinner?" Liam asked teasing the male as he crossed his legs. He knew the male hadn't meant anything by teasing him but he didn't want to dwell on it. Liam just wanted to move onto other things. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine frowned as the male looked away from him, thinking that he might have really gone and done it. That his teasing might have been a tad overboard. He flinched when Liam poked him, whining at the dull pain that now throbbed in his side. Getting up off the floor, he pulled himself up on the couch to again sit beside the male, careful so he didn't wake Elsie. Alaine folded an arm across his torso, gently rubbing at his side to ease the pain away. When it was gone, he leaned against the male pouting as he was again teased. "Hmm, I don't know. I thought amish boys knew how to cook for themselves." he replied, peaking up at the male with a cute smile on his lips. "Where do you wanna go? I mean I know I suggested Greek, but it doesn't have to be if you don't wanna."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" When he poked the male he hadn't meant to hurt him. It wasn't his intention, he was merely trying to do it playfully. Hearing the male whine, he watched as Alaine got off the floor and sat next to him. Liam watched as Alaine rubbed his side a little before leaning against him. He listened as the male teased him again and rolled his eyes. "Oh yes. Should I go get the meal in the barn too?" Liam teased back as he took hold of the male's hand again. He didn't mind actually cooking, it was probably easier than going out, but he didn't feel like it. Liam was lazy at times, but he had already made breakfast. He shrugged slightly as the male spoke, "Where ever you want to go. It's your choice." Liam spoke smiling at the male. He didn't want to have to tell the male where to go. If he wanted to take him out then it was Alaine's choice, not his. Liam laced his fingers with Alaine's as he sat there. He was just content on doing what ever Alaine wanted to do. If he wanted him to cook then he was fine with that too, after all he told him that he would make him dinner one day. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games