Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere is darkness in us all.
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut with darkness there's light.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" After looking through his email, Micha grabbed his flash drive from his pocket slipping it into the port on the computer. It instantly popped up, he moved the mouse over a folder opening it up. He used a digital camera which was easier than dealing with film and dark rooms. Micha had always liked taking pictures even as a child. His grandmother used to collect cameras, she gave his his first camera which came from her collection, it was a Nikon F. He still had it in a case with his other pieces he inherited from her after she passed away.

As he sat there, he was working on editing pictures. He fixed a few red eye photots and made note of photos he would need to retake. The problem with digital is that is was easy to make mistakes especially if the person he took pictures of moved. Micha still was in the mood for a drink. Sure he drank a few shots at the club but still he could drink more if he wanted to. He sighed knowing drinking at the moment wasn't a good idea.

Micha took another notice of the business card on his desk. He didn't know why the male had given it to him. Micha was merely a customer, sure he was a regular but that was the first time the male had even spoken to him. He sighed a little as he looked away from the business card. Micha wondered if he should even call the male it wasn't like he made a big impression. He looked away from the card running a hand through his hair as he went back to looking through the pictures he took today.
"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After shucking their skates on to the counter, Alaine stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets. He felt the male glance at him, undoubtedly wondering why he had his hood up. Even though he was cold, he wasn't that cold, not he would admit. Mainly it was force of habit. A lot of the time, whenever he wore a hoodie, or any jacket with a hood, he would always pull it up. He was so used to it that now a days it felt weird to leave the heavy hood hanging. Following the male down the short path to the portable, Alaine stuck close beside the male, he stood beside him as they waited in line, not really caring about the number of people ahead of them. As they stood in line, he glanced over the menu, knowing what he wanted, just hoping that they had it in sugar free form. If not, it was looking like he'd be having another cup of coffee. He stepped up to the counter as a woman called them forth, he smiled politely at her as he again glanced through the menu. "Um, you don't happen to have sugar free hot chocolate, do you?" he asked, not seeing it on the menu. The woman must have noticed him glancing through the menu again, because she merely smiled and kindly informed him that they did, it just wasn't on the menu since not many asked for it. Smiling back at her, he nodded, ordering one for himself. When the total was tallied, he pulled out his wallet, again paying for them both. Taking his change and recite, he stuffed his wallet back into his pocket and leaned against the counter while waiting on their order.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:31 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Liam didn't care if the male had his hood up after all everyone wore a jacket differently. He waited for the male to order not even thinking about the hot chocolate having sugar in it. Liam still wasn't used to Alaine diet restrictions, but would need to start paying more attention. He looked over the menu as he stood there, glad that they had sugar free. As they waited, he leaned against the counter a little as he stood there, "I forgot about the sugar thing.." He felt bad after all he was the one who suggested getting hot chocolate. Liam sighed a little but it didn't take to long for their order. He grabbed his cup waiting for Alaine to grab his before walking away toward a small bench. Liam sat down crossing his legs as he took a sip of his drink. He glanced over at Alaine smiling as the warmth took over. "

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Leaning against the counter, he waited patiently while keeping his hands and other body parts to himself and remaining a close but not touching distance between himself and the male. He glanced over at the male, smiling softly at him. "It's not your job to remember." he replied, keeping his voice low so that only the male would hear. He wasn't angry or anything by the male forgetting. He didn't expect him to remember, plus it wasn't like one small cup was going to kill him. He could drink and eat things with sugar in them, he just had to take them in moderation,though a lot of the time he failed to do even that thanks to his lovely sweet tooth. A lot of the times he also ate things with regular sugar in them to help boost his glucose when it was close to getting too low. It was easier than fishing for a needle and going through the hassle of testing. Turning around, he grabbed his cup the moment it was placed on the counter. He then followed the male over to another bench, sitting down beside him. Alaine held the cup in both hands, both letting it cool a bit and warm his hands. He looked over at the male, seeing him smile, he couldn't help to smile back. "Having fun?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam knew it wasn't his problem to deal with nor take care of but he still felt bad. He still didn't understand Alaine's whole medical issues, but still he was willing to pay attention to a few things. Liam wasn't a big hot chocolate fan, but it seemed perfect for the time. The middle of winter, with a hint of cold. He couldn't help but feel happy in a way at the moment. Alaine had taken him to see many things today as well as doing something he hadn't done in a while. He glanced over at Alaine as he spoke seeing him smiling as well. Liam nodded, "Yes." He spoke cheerfully as he took another drink of his hot chocolate. "Thanks for taking me out today." Liam spoke as he held onto his drink watching Alaine with a smile on his face. He was in good mood after all he should be, he was having fun even though they hadn't done much. "

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ nodded and turned back around to turn the water off. He stretched a little and got out of the shower, grabbing one of the big, fluffy towels and started drying himself off, shaking his head a little bit. "Ugh...Wonder if Sam would mind if we stayed in here, I doubt it but who knows...He puts no time limits on us when we're with clients...but sometimes we tend to run out of rooms...And there's not really much to do in here anyway..." He turned to Alex and smiled at him. "We could always go out and get a drink after a while though...Hehehe..." He said as he dried his body off...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ blinked when Aamir freaked out like that, his jaw dropping just slightly. He seemed so frantic to get him to change his mind, what was up with that? He knew that jobs were scarce right now, but it wasn't like he was going to quit before he knew he'd have the job. "I know that but it's not why, and I know there's ways around seeing Adam, but I'm getting tired of working at the place...It's not like I'm going to quit right away, I was just going to go to the place and get an application and apply for the job...If I get it then I'll talk to Sam about my shifts changing, and I'm already planning on changing it so I'm not handling clients anymore because I just...Well I can't do that anymore..." He muttered, blushing softly, looking down at his food. He didn't want to take clients anymore because he felt it might upset Aamir, or at least make him a little uncomfortable...He knew their relationship wasn't serious, and wouldn't be anytime soon, but he just didn't want to take clients anymore knowing what he knew now...He cleared his throat and peaked up at Aamir, waiting a moment before speaking. "To be honest, I'd rather do tattoos than stay at the club, but I'll stay if I have too...Because I need the money..." He said quietly. "I didn't mean to make it seem like I was going to quit anytime soon, because I'm not...I promise...I just, really need something else to do for a while...Maybe I can get Sam to give me a small vacation..." He mumbled...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:05 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
Sitting in his office, Samuel stared blankly at the computer monitor which seemed to be begging for him to input his password. Because he didn't know what all Alaine had done and had finished everything, he felt at a lose of what to do. Common sense told him to just go catch up on his hours he'd been neglecting out on the floor, but honestly he didn't care. Work just wasn't fun when his favorite boy toy wasn't around to mess with. Leaning back in his chair, he stared up at the ceiling and sighed. He needed something to do. Something to keep his mind off of things.

Closing his eyes, he thought about the man from the bar. He didn't know his name, didn't know what he did for a living, hadn't the foggiest why he even talked to him. He was just another business man frustrated over some paper work and somehow the man managed to strike up a conversation with him, which for him was a rare thing in itself. Sam was a tad anti-social, especially when he was in the middle of work. He hated talking to customers with a passion, but somehow, this man got him talk, though not for long, managed a conversation. He was curious. Just who was this man? He knew him for a regular, but because he paid in cash, there was no paper trail to follow. Not that he was expecting to get very far anyways. Though Sam did tend to look into their regulars personal business, he liked to know what kind of riffraff was coming in and out of his club and wanted to know should he be worrying about any potential threats coming into his place and make a scene. He knew he didn't have to worry about that with this man, but it still made him curious to know more about him. He seemed rather opinionated for an outsider.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" As he sat there, he didn't think his work would be done tonight. He stared again at the card on his desk, wondering if he should even call. Micha sighed a little as he picked up the card reading over the number. He wondered if it was to early to call or perhaps the male was busy. Micha would take his chances after all it wasn't like he had anything better to do. He grabbed the receiver of the phone that was sitting on his desk, slipping it close to his ear as he typed in the phone number on the keys. Micha could hear the phone ringing as he sat therewondering if he was just wasting his call he shifted in his seat as he stood up moving toward the window which was cracked open. He grabbed the bottom of the window opening it up the rest of the way as he sat on the window seal. The phone continued to ring as he sat looking out into his backyard, grabbing the pack of cigarettes from his pocket. Micha was still trying to kick his habit but it seemed like he was still going to have to work on it as he pulled a cigarette out from his pack, slipping it between his lips.
"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine knew the male meant no harm in suggesting hot chocolate, it wasn't his fault if they did or didn't have sugar free. He still would have gotten a cup, even if they didn't have sugar free. Just because he had his own grudge against his disease didn't mean he was going to make the male suffer with him. Lifting his cup to his lips, he blew at the liquid before taking a small sip. His grin widened at the cheerful tone to the males voice. It made him happy to know that the male was enjoying himself. Stretching the distance between them, which wasn't far at all, Alaine gently pressed a kiss to the males lips. He was unable to help himself, the male just looked so cute. When he pulled away, he was still smiling and felt as if he was floating on cloud nine. He happily sipped his drink as he sat there staring out at the plaza before him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
When he gave the male his business card, he wasn't expecting him to see him again, he didn't think he would be interested in chatting again, and never in his right mind would he think that the male would actually call him. If anything, he gave him his card so that he would know his name the next time they spoke though neither of them made the attempt to go through the annoyance that was introductions. With a heavy sigh, Sam turned to his computer and typed in his password, a musical tune played and the computer slowly loaded. As he sat there waiting for things to finish loading, the phone gave it's annoying, dull and boring ring. He picked up the receiver soon after it started ringing, no matter how much he heard it, he hated the sound of office phones, they were so annoying. "201 Poplar. This is Samuel speaking. If you're trying to get a hold of the precint, you want 401 Poplar, otherwise state your business." he said. With the phone wedged between his shoulder and face, Sam started messing with the computer, pulling up multiple business files and logs, along with Chrome and a few of the Microsoft programs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male moved toward him, the smile still played on his face. He watched as the male closed the gap between them, kissing his lips. Liam returned the male's kiss, slipping his hand up and pulling back the hood on the male's jacket. He felt the male pull away from him as he sliped his hand away. Liam smiled at the male as he leaned against him slightly as he took another drink from his cup. "So where to next?" He asked curiously and eagerly, as he sipped his hot chocolate. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" As the phone finally was picked up, he heard the male's voice coming over the phone along with the sound of computer noises. He chuckled softly at the sound of the male's voice, still as irritable as when he left. "Still not done with that paper work." Micha spoke as he moved away from the window to get his extra lighter from his desk. He sat back down next to the window as he cupped the end of his cirarette before lighting it. Micha inhaled slightly before slipping his index and middle finger around the filter. He pulled the cigarette from around his lips as he exhaled blowing smoke out the window watching as it billowed out.
"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine shivered when the male pulled back his hood, the cold wind hitting the nape of his neck and sending goosebumps down his spine. He gave the male a false pout and yanked the hood back up, taking another sip of his drink. Setting his cup beside him, Alaine wrapped an arm around the males waist a he leaned against him, smiling down at the male. He glanced down, shrugging at his question. "Well is there anything you wanna see? Or anywhere you wanna go?" he replied, not sure if they should just go a head and grab dinner or if the male wanted to continue killing more time around the city. Either way, he didn't mind. It just gave him more time to spend with the male and that made him happy.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam chuckled softly as Alaine pulled back his hood on. He knew it was rather cold after all the male had been freezing before. Liam felt the male's arm around his waist as he leaned on him. He smiled contently as he heard the male's voice. His own stomach answered the male's next question as it growled. Liam hadn't realized how hungry he was, but then again breakfast was early this morning. He looked down at his stomach before looking back up at the male, "Probably should go eat." Liam spoke wondering if the male was hungry or not. If the male wasn't hungry then he could wait a little longer to eat. "

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games