Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine, again childishly stuck his tongue out at the male when he laughed at him for pulling his hood back up. He smiled down at the male, as he leaned against him, his arm wrapped around his waist and holding him close. He snorted a laugh when the males stomach grumbled, feeling his muscles move beneath his finger tips. "Food it is then." he replied, smirking down at the male. Alaine didn't mind eating, since he hadn't had anything really since last night, he was rather hungry himself. He lifted his cup once more, taking another sip and shivering as the warm liquid raced down his throat. "So you sure you're okay with German food, right? I mean, if not we can always go someplace else. Doesn't really matter to me, I'll eat just about anything."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As the male laughed at him, he pouted back in return. He smiled as the male spoke agreeing to go take him to eat. Liam didn't know what would be on the menu, but he still was interested in trying German food. He had never eaten it before and had always wanted to try it. Liam just hoped it tasted as good as it sounded. He was finished with his hot chocolate but watched as Alaine took another drink of his own. Liam looked out toward the ice skating rink which was near the portable. He saw a few people had fallen down, while others were holding onto the ledge. Liam smiled as he heard the male speak again. He nodded at the male's words, "Of Course. I've never tried it before. It sounds good." Liam spoke smiling brightly at the male excited about trying something new. He wondered if the place was authentic or just another business whom tried their attempt at making food. Liam hoped there was something on the menu that appealed to him, but wouldn't know until they went. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir knew his reaction to the males plans were uncalled for, but he couldn't help himself. It was just a shock to him. He knew that what happened last night was rather dramatic, but he didn't think it was so bad that the male would need to up and quit his job. Even if him being a host bothered him, it wasn't like he had any kind of right to tell him he should quit. Just because it bothered him didn't make it any of his business. But even still it bugged him; for years they'd been working together, always he would come see him when the night was done. The thought of losing that routine annoyed him, like the male was trying to get away from him, though common sense just told him that simply wasn't the case. He knew there were unwanted presences and there were likely other reasons to want to get away. Not everyone wanted to be a host for the rest of their lives and personally, he didn't think the job suited the male. Aamir nodded his head as he listened to the male speak, trying to push all negative thoughts from his mind, which was a task in itself. He ate his food and sipped at his drink, forcing himself to keep from glaring at his plate. Even though he could understand all that the male was saying, he didn't want to see him leave. It made him both sad and annoyed to think that he might actually be leaving the club. It made him wonder what would happen to them afterwards? He didn't even think they could remain friends let alone lovers. Not after the way the male reacted to finding out that he wasn't gay and things only became more awkward after telling him about his small crush. After finishing up his meal, Aamir sighed. "Just do what you will," he said softly. "Whatever you choose, I'll stand by your decision." with that said, he rose from the table and moved to take his dishes to the sink, rinsing them off and going back to his bedroom. Though it was the middle of the afternoon, it was too early to fight and he was far too hungover to make a worthy case for himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:53 am

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
Samuel continued to type while he waited for whoever was on the other end to respond. It wouldn't be surprising if the person hung up, most who called after hearing such a greeting did and called back, thinking that perhaps what he said might have been somebody's idea of a joke. But sadly, his words were all true. Ever since he opened it seemed people didn't receive the memo that the police precint had moved to a new location and now didn't know how to get a hold of them. So to avoid further confusion, before he could even give people the chance to talk he always opened with that one line when he answered the phone. Samuel kept on typing while waiting, pausing when he heard the males voice come on the line. He could honestly say he was surprised to hear his voice, looking at the clock, it hadn't been that long since he left the club. Maybe half an hour at most. "Not all of us have the pleasures of working all day and going home at night." he replied, a hint of a smile touching his lips. Even though he wasn't expecting the male to call him so quickly, he was really glad that he did. Even though he knew absolutely nothing about the male, he was intrigued by him and curious to learn more about his mysterious regular.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere is darkness in us all.
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut with darkness there's light.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" Silence seemed to fill the space between them for a few seconds before the male spoke. He wondered what the male's face would look like at the moment, one of surprise or anger. Micha didn't know but he found it amusing either way. He stepped away from the window, moving back to his computer desk, as he flicked ash into the tray as he took a seat. Micha heard the male's voice come over the line soon enough and couldn't help but laugh. "See that's where your wrong. To think I'd be doing nothing.. actually I'm working too. My work is never done even when I go home." He spoke as he sighed a little after all it was true. His work was never done, it always seemed he had something new to work on each day. Micha didn't mind after all it was his job, as a photographer. He enjoyed his job but sometimes he wished he could take a break but those he took pictures of counted on him, and expected more of him to get their photos back.
"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smirked at the male as he watched him pout as he laughed at him. He couldn't help in his thinking the male looked cute no matter what. He leaned down to kiss the males pout away, making it short but sweet and pulling away while feeling quite proud of himself. He continued to finish off the rest of his hot chocolate, still letting the male lean against him while looking around a bit, admiring the lights and sounds, the people out on the ice, today seemed to be going quite well for them. Their date was going amazingly well and he doubted that he could be any happier than he was right at this very moment. After asking the male about dinner, he looked down, seeing his bright and cheerful smile. Alaine flushed slightly from the innocent sight and smiled back at the male. "Same here, but I've been hearing good things about this place so I wanted to try it." he replied happily. From what he heard, the people who owned the place opened up back in the 1940's and were originally from Berlin. Once the war began, they fled to America for a better life and started a small family restaurant. Since then, the place had been passed down through the generations keeping their food, their language and heritage alive. He'd read plenty of reviews on the place through the years and it always seemed to get such outstanding marks that he was curious to try it for himself but never seemed to have the time to go there. He figured since they were taking a date on a whim, it wouldn't hurt to try new food either. "So, shall we go now?" he asked as he polished off his cocoa and stood to go throw his cup away.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
Listening to the male, he rolled his eyes and shook his head at his response, frowning as he was laughed at. He heard the male move about as he spoke and even though it was none of his business, wondered what exactly it was the male was doing and where he might be. He still knew next to nothing about this person, and was completely ignorant to what his name might even be. "I never said you went home to relax or do nothing. You can do whatever you want, it's your life. I was just simply stating not all of us do the majority of our work in daylight hours. If you want to keep working into the night that's fine, but judging by the look on your face each time you come into the club, it's easy to see that you're a day person. It's only eight-thirty and the club has only been open for an hour,so unlike you, my day is just beginning." he replied in a rather matter-of-fact tone. He wasn't trying to start an argument, just stating what he knew by observation and common sense. Leaning back in his chair, Sam rose and moved to the couch, laying back and tucking his free arm behind his head. "So know what kind of work I do, mind telling me what line of work you do?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male had pouted at him he watched a smirk form on Alaine's face. He wondered what the male was thinking but it was to late. His thoughts were lost when the male leaned down and kissed him. Liam was lost for words when Alaine kissed him. He liked kissing the male some how Alaine was always gentle and sweet with him. Liam liked that he was used to the roughness of some men. He blushed as the male pulled away from him as he continued to finish his drink. Liam sighed a little contently as he sat there enjoying his time with Alaine just simply sitting there. As the male spoke he simply nodded glad to hear the male still wanted to go for the German he had suggested. Liam was in a trying something new mood. He normally didn't do it but the male was willing after all Alaine had showed him many new things today. Liam was ready to go after all he was getting hungry. He stood up as the male go up as well. Liam followed him as he walked behind him, "So are we walking, taking a cab or another subway?" He asked curiously not sure where they were going or how they would get there. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 pm

User Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" Micha knew they had left on a rather bad conversation but he didn't want to talk about it. He knew it was in his best interest to keep his mind off of it after all he didn't want to argue with the male. Micha stared at his computer screen wishing that it would do the work for him but knew it wasn't possible. He listened as the male spoke not really taking any offense to the male's words after all it was all true. "Yes I know Mister Club Owner. One's work is never done." Micha spoke cheerfully as the male continued to speak. "Day person, night person it's all the same." He spoke as he shifted in his seat as he slipped the cigarette between his lips once again as he spoke. "And how is the beginning of your day?" Micha asked curiously after all he left the to work on his paperwork which he couldn't figure out. He inhaled from the cigarette, before removing it from his lips and exhaling out. Micha heard the male speak asking about his occupation. "I take photographs for a living." He spoke cheerfully informing the male of what he did after all it wasn't something that was aware by just looking at him."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was really enjoying his time with the male, he wasn't like a lot of men he'd met through the years. He wasn't pushy, he didn't constantly crave his attention, it was easy just to be himself and have fun with him. He wouldn't go so far as to say he loved him, but he certainly liked him. He smiled at the male, seeing him blush after kissing him. Standing up, he sighed contently, waiting to see if the male was ready to go. When he rose moments after him, he took his hand in his, leading him first over to a trash can and tossing his empty cup. "Well, a cab would be quickest, subway would be warmest, and walking would be cheapest. As much as I enjoy walking around, it's too far and you'll freeze, and the subways are pretty crammed at this hour and it might take longer to get there. So you pick, cab or subway." he said, turning to the male so he was standing in front of him as he spoke. Either way was fine with him, but he didn't know how hungry the male was and he wasn't sure if he would even want to venture again so soon on to the subway.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam held onto the male's hand as he lead him toward the trash can. He looked over at the male as he moved to stand in front of him as he spoke. Liam didn't want to walk after all it was getting colder since the sun was going down. He also wasn't sure about the subway since the sun was going down that meant people were getting off of work. Liam know the male wouldn't care really what they did, "I think the cab would be easier." He spoke smiling after all he didn't think he would make it on the subway. Liam was hungry and his stomach was already growling more. He smiled up at the male as he took his hand leading him toward the streets. Liam would let the male haul down the cab after all he couldn't whistle like he could. "

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
Though their conversation didn't end on the best of terms, he'd honestly heard worse from people. It just so happened that this seemed to be one of the few times that he actually reciprocated as such. He was feeling a little uncomfortable by his actions, but the man didn't even seem fazed. Sam stared at the ceiling as he listened to the male speak, smirking at being called "Mister Club Owner". Though it was true he was a man and he did indeed own half of this establishment, it felt odd to be called by such a name, made him feel old when he was only twenty-five years old. He smiled into the receiver and scoffed at the name. "Yup, work is work. And sadly it never ends until one either retires, quits, or loses their business." he replied, sighing softly. "I'm giving up on my paper work for now. It's impossible to tell what he's done and hasn't done until I hear straight from his mouth. Since he's not answering his phone there's not much I can do. So for now, kill time, plan a bar mitzvah, check the reservations and supplies for a wedding, and maybe see about getting events ready for the upcoming month. Nothing special, just stuff for good business." It simply amazed him how easy he found it to talk to this man, a person he knew absolutely nothing about and here he was giving out his contact information, talking about his day. It was as if this was some normal routine and they were old friends. There had to be something wrong with him, he suspected. Samuel hated most people and here he was having a normal conversation like a normal human being. "So when do you plan on telling me your name?" he asked, pushing away his malevolent thoughts and focusing back on what was being said. He really was curious to know the man's identity, it just felt awkward to be talking to someone so randomly and not even knowing their first name.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:23 pm

User Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" Between the two of them Micha was the youngest even though Samuel still had a baby face to him. He had found the male to be cute in a way but knew there was still more behind the face that he didn't know and wasn't sure if he wanted to either. Micha listened to the male speak after all glad to know the conversation was going well now and not as bad as when he left. He didn't liked to argue with people after all it usually didn't end well. Micha continued to listen to the male seeing he had a lot to do as a club owner. He shook his head slightly, "Sounds like you have a lot to do then." Micha spoke not believing how much work the male did but was amazed that the male could actually do it all after all he didn't want to disappoint his customers. He chuckled hearing the male speak after all he hadn't not planned on telling him the male never just asked. "It's Micha." The male spoke smiling as he held onto the phone. He stubbed out his cigarette into the tray as he sat back in his seat. "
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine honestly didn't care which they took even though he too was mostly leaning towards a cab. Though taking the subway would be cheaper, he wasn't sure how the male would take to be packed into a small area with hundreds of strange, irritable people. Though he seemed okay on their earlier ride, it was less crowded and they didn't have to worry about being knocked around. He nodded at the males decision to take a cab, not minding in the least. Allowing the male to lead him to the street, he held his hand, and scouted the area. Grabbing a cab in this area was going to be so much easier compared to second, the place was practically crawling with cabs. Looking up the street, he spotted one sitting further up the street. Alaine moved to the edge of the curb and like before, gave his shrill whistle, waving the cab towards them. He heard the soft roar of the engine coming to life, the cab rolling towards them and pulling to a short stop in front of them. Opening the door, he let the male get in first and soon sliding in after him. Closing the door behind him, he he smiled over at the driver, who was another elder looking man that had better things to do than drive people all across the city. "Hey, how's it going...Um, 22nd and 3rd please." he said. The place wasn't that far, in fact it was right on the corner of those two streets, so there would be next to no walking once they left the cab. Once they were moving, he leaned back in his seat and leaned against the male, lightly nudging him with his elbow. "Hey," he said soft enough that only the male would hear him. "You gonna be okay without a jacket. Not gonna freeze are you?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As thebstoped at the end of the street he looked around not sure which cab to stop. Hearing the male whistle he figured he had found one as the sound of the engine starting as the cab came toward them. Once the cab pulled up next to him Alaine opened up the for for them, he slipped inside the cab moving over to alow Alaine room to sit. He didn't really like taking cabs at times but then again it was necessary. Liam glanced over at the window once again smiling seeing that the lights of New York could be seen now that it was darker. He felt the male nudge him turning to look at him as he spoke. Liam nodded at the male smiling at him "Yes, I'll be fine." He spoke knowing the male was just worried about him. Liam was fine for right now after all he was a little cold but he wouldn't complain. "

User Image
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games