Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere is darkness in us all.
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut with darkness there's light.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" As Samuel spoke Micha found it rather surprising that he had managed all these things. He had a hard time just managing his own studio by himself but it seemed Samuel had less time on his hand due to his other businesses. Micha was surprised the male was older than him. After all if Samuel was going to be thirty in five years that meant he was currently twenty-five which was three years older than him. ”Oh. Wow. I hadn’t realized you were older than me.” Micha didn’t think that male had been older than him perhaps around his age but not older. ”Well you must be a very busy man though.” He spoke as the male finished speaking seeming happy about winning against his brother and seemed fairly confident he would. Micha stood up again moving around his office getting bored of just sitting. Age never really made a different to him he had been with people who were both older and younger than him. He had never really been in a set relationship it was just here and there then to never see the person again. That's how his life was at times he just got so busy that it took over and he never settled down. "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Arching a brow, he stared curiously at the male. Why was he apologizing? It wasn't as though the male could control what happened, it was simply the way his body worked. He wasn't sure why, but even with some items that claimed to be sugar free, they still could still spike his blood sugar. The type of diabetes Alaine had was type 2, that meant his body made too much insulin. Because his body made too much insulin, no matter what he ate, his body would always be affected; because foods had their own natural sugars and because of the artificial sugars people added. Even when it was reduced, it would still have some kind of affect. Looking down at the male, he sighed softly and squeezed his hand. He didn't want the male to worry, didn't want him thinking that something he himself couldn't control was his fault. He then led the male through heavy wooden doors, into a quaint, dim resturante. The lighting was intimate and smelled of wonderful foods and spices. They waited patiently before being led by a host to a small, yet cozy booth. He let the male drop his hand without complaint, sliding into the booth opposite him. He took his menu, quietly thanking the woman who nodded in return, leaving them in peace. He shrugged out of his jacket, and took a look around the place. A large German flag hung from one wall while different trinkets and signs decorated another. Alaine turned to his menu, looking through, not sure what to order. When a waiter came over to take their drink orders minutes later, he looked up smiling politely, asking the male to bring him both an unsweet and sweet tea. If he was going to balance out his levels, he would need both. He'd done it before, though at the time his level was too low. Since he didn't wanna chance it getting too low again, he thought it would be better to just get both for the meantime.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Seeing their waiter standing before them Liam knew what he wanted to drink but not to order. After Alaine ordered his drink he simply ordered a Dr.Pepper. The waiter made note of both drinks Alaine had as well as what he ordered before stepping away to get them. Liam looked through the menu again not really paying attention to the decor of the room. It was rather dim inside but there was an over head light above them as they sat at the booth. He wasn't sure what to order it all sounded good while some didn't. Liam glanced over at Alaine "What are you going to get?" He asked curiously not really sure what he wanted to order. Some looked tempting while others he wasn't even going to tempt to try. The waiter soon came with their drinks setting them on the table and walking away to give them more time. Liam grabbed his drink as he sipped on it happy to have some soda in his system. He didn't drink it a lot of still enjoyed it. "

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
Samuel snorted at the males response. He didn't think he was all that busy. Even though he owned these three places, the most he did was pay the bills. He almost never got involved with his warehouse and mostly kept in check for events and sales with the Bed and Bath. Poplar was his main muse, the only place that currently held all his attention. Because it was Alaine's idea to make it into a club, he wanted to keep things in tact, have everything in tip top shape and take all oppertunities. He had to admit, even though the work was hard, he enjoyed owning his own business. As the conversation continued, he frowned at the mention of his age. "Yeah. Don't let the face fool you. " he said. Sam hated being baby face. Since people thought he was younger, he had to work harder to prove himself. It was both annoying and satisfying in their own ways. "As for my work, it's not really that hard. I basically just own the other two places and let others run it for me. Sure I check in once a week to see sales and stuff, but other than that, it's all on them. This place is currently the only one holding my attention." He sighed softly, sitting up and grabbing another cigarette from his desk. He was feeling antsy while talking to the male,but didn't wanna be up and moving while he spoke. But enough about me, what about you? Most being a photographer, right? Plenty of hot models, travel, let the world see things from your perspective. Done any work I might be familiar with?" he asked curiously, slipping the vile stick between his lips and lighting it with a flick of his silver Saturn shaped Victorian Westwood lighter.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine read through the menu a couple of times, not sure what he wanted. Since he'd never ate German food, he wasn't sure what to get. He was also kind of picky, so it was hard at times to keep an open mind about trying new foods. After reading through a few times, he glanced up at the male. "Hmm, I think I'm going to try the goulash and maybe the Jaeger Schnitzel. What about you? Figured out what you're going to have?" he replied, setting down his menu. As he sat there, their waiter soon returned, setting the drinks before them. Alaine smiled and thanked the man once more before they were again left alone. He then picked up the unsweet tea, making a look of disgust at the bitter taste. Definitely sugar free, there was no denying that particular flavor. Even though he hated the stuff, he refused to switch to the sweet until he was feeling more stable. He didn't want to risk having his levels rise any higher and freak the male out any more than he already had.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" Micha chuckled softly as Samuel spoke, it was truly a mistake to let such things only be an assumption after all the male was so much older than him. He had never worked a lot in his life his only career had been photographing. His grand mother had introduced it to him which he found to love. "How did you get into the club business?" Micha asked curiously since he never found such a style all that interesting. Sure he drank but he wasn't into the whole style. As the male spoke he didn't find himself al that interesting " Hot models sure. If you like the dumb, annoying, and ditzy people who come into my studio. I doubt there's been any work that I've done that you've seen. I'm not that popular yet." Micha liked what he did but wasn't sure about becoming famous perhaps one day but not right now. He wanted to start slowly with simple things and move up from there. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam was having a hard time making up his mind. He couldn't decide what to get setting his menu down he took another sip of his soda as the male spoke. Liam glanced up at him and shrugged a little "I don't know. Perhaps the Maultaschen and Kartoffelpuffer. He looked over the menu making sure that's what he wanted. Perhaps if he liked what he ordered he could return another time and try something new. Liam liked trying something new after all it was better than eating the same thing all the time. The waiter returned to take their order, Liam gave the male his order along with his menu. He grabbed his drink taking another sip not realizing how thirsty he was. Liam crossed his arms and leaned on the table as he sat there. "

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine sat back in his seat and watched the male as he went over the menu and sipped his drink. He smiled softly, a bit apologetic hat he couldn't be of any help in helping the male decide what to order. But on a bright note, he was still feeling quite happy that the male was keeping an open mind about trying something new. Unlike Liam, he was rather open minded and the smells wafting through the air only made him more acceptable to trying the food. All of it smelled absolutely delicious and it was all he could do to keep from drooling. When their waiter returned, he watched the male give his order first before relaying his own, handing the man his menu, and again turning back to his date. He sighed softly, leaning back in his seat, he was still feeling weary, but it was passing, thank God. He no longer felt an urge to black out or that his head was spinning. He was pretty sure it was just a mix of all the snacking and running around all day. He'd already told the male he didn't take care of himself, hell he couldn't even remember if he had even bothered to take his pills this morning along with his shot. Reaching out, he grabbed his drink, taking another sip of the bitter amber liquid, not making a fuss about it. If it helped, it helped. He wasn't about to complain like some spoiled little brat nor was he about to subject himself to actually going through the motions of giving himself a shot. He was strong, he could last until he made it home for all that mess.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" After such an interesting day so far Liam was just glad to be sitting here and relaxing. He looked over at the male as leaned against his seat still looking uncomfortable. Liam disliked seeing the male like this but there wasn't something he could do to make it better. He crossed his arms leaning on the table as he sat there. Liam looked around taking in the scenery in the room. He looked back over at the male as he felt happy for actually being able to go out again. Liam didn't know when the next time he would be able to but tonight was proving to be rather fun. He couldn't remember the last time he actually had fun just going to see new things, ice skating and trying new things as well. "Feeling better?" Liam asked curiously wanting to make sure the male was alright. He didn't know if the male wanted to stay at his house tonight or just go home afterwards. Either way he didn't mind he could take the male home later if he wanted to leave. "

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
Samuel sighed at the males question, he hated talking about work all the time. Because he was still in his twenties, it seemed as though others found it odd for him to be so successful when really he wasn't. Not yet anyways. "I'm an Upper East Side brat, been learning how to handle a business since I learned to read. My father is one of the Upper East big shots, owns a lot of small business along with a couple of corporate. He taught my brother and I everything we needed to know; how to play the stocks, how to scout a good location for a new business, everything.My first business failed miserably, it was some original clothing store. The girl I hired to run the place was free out of school, a new designer. Within three months we were down for the count. After that, I soon met Alaine and his troubles. Somehow through his mess we go through that and started talking about work. Neither of us were doing much else than odd jobs we were both sick of. One thing led to another and we started up 201." he explained. He knew it wasn't the best explanation, but since a lot of the story involved Alaine's business, he felt it best to keep it short and to the point. He knew the male probably had no idea who Alaine even was, but then again he came in enough so there might be the off chance. Either way, he promised not to tell anyone about that. Liam was an exception though, that man didn't understand his friends' mood swings and was acting like some high and mighty prince that needed the ground he walked on kissed on at all times. He didn't care that he was the most popular dancer, he needed a reality check quick before he caused more damage. Dragging himself away from his thoughts, he heard the male speak once more. He couldn't help himself when he chuckled at the males words. "I serve and work with dumb, annoying, and ditzy people on a daily basis, try telling me something I don't know." he joked, though in some part, he was quite serious. Ah, the joys of growing in Manhattan. So many pretty people,but God were they missing a brain. He again sighed as the male tried to tell him he might know his work. "Hmm, you never know. I've been to my share of art auctions and hosted art related events in the past. My favorite being the "Starving Artists" spring festival, I usually buy couple handful of pieces for the club and bed and breakfast." he said before taking a drag on his cigarette.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" As the male sighed on the other end of the line he wondered if the question wasn't something he should of asked. After all now they were talking about work again. Micha listened as the male spoke as he seemed to give in and answer his question. He had left his office and wandered toward the kitchen. Micha opened the cabinet grabbing a bottle of alcohol. He would be called an alcoholic sometimes especially with how much he drank. Micha didn't care what others thought of him, he grabbed a shot glass and poured himself a drink. It wasn't two hours since he had left the club and was drinking again. Hearing a name slipped into the conversation he just assumed Alaine was the other male Samuel had been talking about but it made no difference to him. It wasn't any of his business to ask if he was right or wrong. Micha knew what kind of people the male dealt with especially working in the club business. "Yes well at least you can kick them out and never hear from them again. I usually have to deal with some of the model's managers and get bitched at for yelling at some dumb chick who was more worried about her phone ringing then getting her pictures done." He spoke sighing a little as he took a drink from his shot glass moving over to the stool next to the island in the middle of the kitchen. Micha didn't know if he wanted to be famous he loved his job but being recognized for it was merely a dream of his. "Well I haven't put a lot of my pieces out yet." He spoke as he shifted in the seat a little as he sat there. "So besides dealing with your business what else do you do?" Micha asked trying to get to know the male better especially since he knew nothing about him except that he worked in a club as a bartender from time to time and owned other businesses. "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Leaning back into the hard leather seat, Alaine was finding it near impossible to get comfortable. He took another sip of the amber liquid before replacing it to the table. He looked back at the male, giving him a small smile. "It's getting there. If it's not down by the time I get home, I'll take another shot then. But for now, I'm just relying on food and letting my body take care of itself.Sadly though, it takes my body longer to get it's blood sugar back down than it does to get it up. Like I told you, it makes to much insulin, that means it's putting too much sugar into my body. So lowering my glucose level can take anywhere between minutes and hours, depending on what exactly I ate. So long as I don't do anything stupid or move around too much while in this state, I'll be fine." he replied. Alaine was still feeling a tad light headed, but he didn't want to freak the male out. He could tell by the tone of his voice when he asked him, he was still wary. Even though he knew the male didn't like being lied to, he'd rather lie to him to keep his mind at ease than allow him to continue freaking over something neither of them had much control over.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Seeing the smile on the male's face didn't matter to him. He could see the male's discomfort even though he didn't say anything. Liam listened as the male spoke trying to believe him after all Alaine knew his body best. He nodded slightly a little trying to figure out what he could do for the male in the mean time. Liam shifted in his seat as he sat there running things through his head. He couldn't understand how the male could deal with what he had. Liam smiled at the male a little "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked wanting to make the male comfortable but didn't know how. Liam didn't like to see someone uncomfortable but it wasn't like the person liked feeling that way. "

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
Samuel didn't particularly like talking about work. Don't get him wrong, he loved his job. But after learning how to run a business, getting a degree in business management, going through the motions of actually owning a business, he just got sick of talking about it. Everyone always wanted to know; how did he get started, what made him start, did he ever meet any celebrities, was the work hard, the list went on and on. And frankly, he was just sick of it. It was work, it was his job. It was about as exciting for him as anyone else who loved their job. Tilting his head back against the soft cushions, Sam slowly let out the smoke that was currently burning and filling his lungs. He could hear the male clanking about again, wondering just what it was he was doing and if talking to him now might be a bad time. A smirked formed on it's own at the males comment about kicking people out. "Oh if only it were so simple." he sighed. "You wouldn't believe how many people b***h when they get thrown out. Always saying something like 'I'm this, that and the other. Do you know who I am, blahdy ******** blah.' These spoiled bastards are gonna give me grays." As the male continued on about one of his models, he had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing. Had it been him, he would have likely fired her on the spot. During a few summers as a teenager, he'd worked with models and God did he hate them. Some of them were such idiots and bitched about the stupidest s**t. As someone who preferred to stay on schedule, if someone caused problems such as that, they were fired immediately. If he wanted an idiot, he'd hire a clown. "If they act so unprofessional, why not tell their agency that? It's not your fault, they hired an idiot. As the photographer, you have the right to tell them what to do. They're supposed to be the professionals, telling them to stay on set and just pose is not only giving the model a bad rep, but you as a photographer as well. Letting a model do as they please will make others think you're a pushover and don't know how to keep your staff in order. From one business man to another, I'd think it wise to refuse any offers to work with that particular model again. Unless she's new to the scene, she should know better than that and have turned off her phone before going on set. And, if you don't wanna get big to the world, you could always share stuff online and make a bit of cash on the side. I hear artists can make a nice bit of pocket money on sites like Deviantart and Coralflot. Sell prints, do odd jobs. Just a thought if don't ever feeling like dealing with major industries and just wanna stay freelance." As he spoke, he truly hoped he wasn't sounding too much of an a**, he tended to sometimes come on too strongly as he gave his opinions.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Looking back at the male, his smile faltered slightly. He knew he wasn't fooling him. He didn't know how and he didn't know why, but no matter how much he wanted, he couldn't seem to be able to lie around the male. A part of him believed it might have something to do with the fact that he might not want to lie to the male. Leaning forward, he placed his hand over the males, sighing softly. "I want you to stop worrying." he said gently."I know you're not used to this kind of thing and wanna help, but seriously, I'll be okay. If it's really worrying you, I'll go take a shot right. But really, you don't have anything to worry, I know my body, it's nothing I can't handle." He again, tried smiling encouragingly. He knew the male meant well, but this was nothing for him. Now had his meter read somewhere along the lines of 250 and 300, then they'd have something to worry about. If it was that high, he'd be needing a doctor. Now that was a deadly number and something to fret over. Taking back his hand, he leaned against the table, averting his gaze from the male and looking down at the table. He didn't want to talk about this anymore, he didn't want to turn nothing into something and end up fighting with the male.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games