Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2062-2063 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse no. 5
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? ??????
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I have no idea what that guy just said to me

Mea had picked his clubs out the second the list went up on the bulletin board. The one highest on his priority list, of course, was Herbology Club. He'd been in gardens since he was old enough to go outside, and he absolutely loved it. When it was time to get ready, Mea grabbed freshly charged hearing aids and pulled on his wellie boots. It had always been Nain's rule to wear them when helping in her garden and greenhouse. Partly because he seemed to always find the mud, partly because there were potentially dangerous plants in the greenhouse. And while he doubted the school greenhouse would be terribly dangerous, he figured the rule should stand.

Once he was all ready, the brunette happily hurried up from the Common Room. It was a nice, sunny day outside, and he was excited to spend time in nature. Getting to the greenhouses, he realized he didn't write down which one the club was in. For class, he was in number one, but it probably wasn't the club location. He bit his lip, looking around in a bit of confusion. "Are you lost, dear soul?" Mea squeaked in a bit of shock, looking over to see a brunette woman with a lot of flowers in her hair. "Oh, um yes. I was hoping to get to Herbology Club, but I forgot which number greenhouse."

"Well good news, I was just headed there myself. Tàmhas needs a delivery of these sweet darlings." Mea lifted one of her trays of little plants, following along. Once inside Greenhouse number 5, Mea noticed a couple older kids there. "Och! Ta, Professor Azalea. We wull git thae wee guys a' set up. 'n' who's this ye'v brought alang tae hulp?" Oh boy. That was a heavy accent. As much as Mea was proud in his skill of interpreting, half that kid's words were really garbled. "Just a wee lost lamb that was searching for comfort within these walls~"

Aza did a little bow, pulling out a twirly flower from her hair and handing it to Mea before dancing out. "Ah, yea. Meallan Heulwen. My Nain and both parents said I'd like it here." Hopefully that answered any questions and maybe helped to make sure he was indeed allowed to be here. "Och, Meallan! Ye'r in mah hoose. If ah recall correctly, ye'r deaf, richt? Please, dae let me ken if ah kin hulp at a'. Fur noo, if yi'll waant tae hulp us repot, ye sure kin." Mea blinked a few times, hoping he'd translated correctly. "Yes, thank you. I don't mind helping out." He sent over a slightly lopsided smile, wishing he had either Lewis or Rosa (or heck, Sierra would be awesome too) to help translate the heavy accent.

{{Wearing :: Wellie Boots
          Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          I ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ! I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴏ-ʜᴜᴍ!
          I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ'?
          I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          Exᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ! I'ᴍ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ
          Tʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ
          I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs
          I'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜs
          "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ, I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ", ʜᴀ
          Tʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:43 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

Coming out to Herbology Club, Brianna was reminded of all the times she came here with her big brother, the two of them having the chance to just be together. As much as she’d come into her own since Ron graduated, she still missed him, and the talks they’d have just walking out to the greenhouses. It was worse now he was no longer living at home, and was sharing a tiny apartment with Aria. Since then, she’d made these trips out to the Herbology Club by herself, preferring her own company to anyone else’s, so she’d have a moment’s peace away from the raucous environment of the castle. Now she was a Seventh Year, she knew the number of these treks out to Greenhouse Five she was to make was getting fewer by the week.

I shall certainly miss this when this is over,’ thought Brianna, as she walked along, appreciating the cool Highland air. The Seventh Year was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt she didn’t mind if it got grungy while she worked in the greenhouse. Slung over one shoulder was her bag containing her tools for Herbology, along with her notes, while she carried her steel beaker filled with one of her favourite coffee blends which could raise an Inferi, in one hand. Being one of Tam’s mentors meant she had the chance to teach others what she learned, and give her good practice for her NEWTs.

Arriving at Greenhouse Five, Brianna saw Tam was here, as was Declan, and a young student whom she really wasn’t all that familiar with. “Hello, everybody,” she said with a gentle smile. “Nice to be here for one more go-around.”

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse #5
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Right on, herbology!

Learning that there was a Herbology club was pretty awesome for Morwenna, since being out and about in nature was probably her favorite thing, except for her best friend and pet, Isolde. She was practically always outside during the warm months back on the farm, either working the family's gardens or tending to their flock, so it was only natural for her to join this club. Wenn had picked out of her favorite sundresses, which had been her mother's before hers, dressed in her galoshes and grabbed her rucksack which had her gardening tools and gloves in. She'd brought them from home for Herbology class, but it only made sense to use them here as well. Then she made the hike down from Gryffindor Tower all the way to the greenhouses. She enjoyed the walk and the warm weather and was in high spirits when she entered the greenhouse. There were already a bunch of people here and while she didn't know most of them, she recognized one of the boys from her year. He was the deaf kid, right? She vaguely remembered him doing sign language with the much taller boy. Wenn positioned herself in front of him, noticing the hearing aids as she did. "Alright, you'm Meallan, bain't ee? I'm Morwenna, but eccy everyone calls me Wenn. 'Tis proper job there's a club dedicated to Herbology, ent it? I bleddy love being outside and pottering about with plants, do ee?"

Cinnabun Gryffie

Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ! I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ! Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, Meallan, Brianna, and Morwenna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? So excited!

The blond beamed happily at his friend when the older boy asked how he was doing, responding with a happy 'good'. That belied the conflict underneath his skin, since Declan was wrestling with a lot of conflicting feelings this year. But he didn't want to trouble his friends with them, at least not yet. There was someone he was building to a conversation with first. Once he got up the confidence to go talk to her... When Tàmhas explained the plans regarding decorating the outside of the greenhouse with flowering shrubs, Declan smiled widely and nodded. Then he looked at the drawing that Tàm produced to see what the club captain had planned for the redesign. "That's a pretty good design! I like the alternating planting idea. You know what might be pretty to add as well? Gardenia, at least, I think so." The blond smiled at Tàm, wondering what the half-nymph thought about the gardenia. That was when the door opened and Ms Azalea entered the greenhouse followed by Meallan, whom Declan was secretly instructed to look after. "Hey there Meallan!" Declan chimed in after Tàmhas made his introduction. The blond was about to follow up when the door opened again and Brianna entered as well. "Oh, hello Brianna! Happy morning to you!" Declan was just happy to see more of his friends, especially showing up to one of his favorite clubs. Deck absolutely enjoyed Herbology club and was happy to share it with everyone. The door opened again and another person entered, this one being one of the new first years Declan recognized as Morwenna. She immediately engaged with Meallan, so Deck took a step back to allow them to talk.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Úna, Declan, Brianna, Meallan, & Wenn
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Herbology Club
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's going to be a beautiful year!

Tàmhas was glad for the extra hands, nodding along to Declan's suggestion. "Gardenia is pure bonny as weel. A'm sure we cuid git some, mibbie pat thaim 'ere? A'm feelin' lik' thair flowers wid pure highlight in this area. Whit dae ye think?" He sent a grin over to the younger Ravenclaw, glad for the input. Though as if on cue, Azalea walked in with a bunch more work. Great! Tàmhas accepted them happily, setting them to the side as Úna scrambled up the side to investigate the new plants. Tàm used a hand to gently lift the back half of his bowtruckle into the tray, turning attention back to Meallan. Poor kid seemed a little lost. It didn't seem to be much help when the senior brunette had spoken... arguably Meallan looked more confused. Ah well, the accent confused all.

Green eyes looked up when the door opened once more, this time revealing Brianna. "Guid efternoon, Brianna. Ah wis hoping ye wid mak' it th'day! Ah cannae jalouse yer schedule isnae jeely packed this year. Bit it's pure crakin' tae see ye." The nymph took a second to turn to another plant pot, offering a brilliant zinnia flower. "Ah tried tae graw some seendle colors fo' a' th' mentors. Tis sort o' mah wey tae ta guys fur helping. Ah coudnae run this dancin wi'oot ye guys. This yin is a zinnia color combo cried 'queen rid lime'." Beyond that, he couldn't keep himself afloat without the wonderful friends he'd made along the way. Hopefully he could repay them small kindnesses wherever he could.

The door opened again, this time with another first year. She looked around for all of one second before turning to face only Meallan. The poor kid somehow looked even more confused. Maybe it was any accents? Maybe Tàmhas should practice BSL... maybe he'd ask Lewis. Everyone in the school watched the Ravenclaw save the day during the sorting feast, so who better to learn from? Either way, Tàm spoke up again. After all, he was the club leader. "Guid efternoon, Wenn. Fàilte tae Herbology Dancin. We're gey happy tae hae ye in. They ca' me Tàmhas, this 'ere is Declan, that's Brianna, 'n' it seems ye ken Meallan awready. Let me ken if ah kin hulp at a'."

AliceInWonderland0921

Graydon Ironshield

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán & Úna
          mea - #FFA824

Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ~ Sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
          I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀʟʟs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ?
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏɴɢ! Pʀᴏᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
          Mʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse no. 5
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Thomas (?), Declan, Brianna, and Morwenna
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I have no idea what that guy just said to me

Mea officially could not understand the other brown-haired guy. Honestly, he was at least 70% sure that he wasn't even saying words. But since he didn't know for sure what to do, Mea just kept up a small smile and hoped someone else would translate. Maybe he should run off to find Lewis or Rosa, then come back. It'd be really cool if he'd practiced accents better before coming, but it was too late for that now! Someone walked in shortly after him, a tall blonde girl with - hallelujah - an understandable voice. Oh good day! Of course, as soon as she came in, someone else joined in and practically cornered him. Oh no, her accent was a mess too! What was happening in this club?!

Okay. She said her name was Morwenna, but... something someone called her Wenn (right?)... Something about a club dedicated to herbology, then something about being outside and potting plants. That was enough, probably. "Ah, hello. Morwenna, was it? Nice to meet you. I am happy about the Herbology Club too. I usually help my Nain and Mam in the gardens. It is very nice." His voice, while containing a very neutral (or at least, so he thought) accent, was a little on the louder end. Volume control was always something he'd struggled with, hence why no one told him secrets. The brown haired guy (did he say his name was Thomas? Maybe?) spoke again, pointing out the others and naming them. Oh thank goodness. Declan was one that Mea knew, at least somewhat, thanks to Nain, and Brianna was the older girl that had walked in. Okay. Cool. He liked knowing names.

{{Wearing :: Wellie Boots
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          I ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ! I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴏ-ʜᴜᴍ!
          I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ'?
          I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          Exᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ! I'ᴍ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ
          Tʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ
          I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs
          I'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜs
          "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ, I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ", ʜᴀ
          Tʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse #5
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Right on, herbology!

Though he was speaking a little louder than most, he didn't seem to have the slur to his speech that usually pervaded the speaking voice of most deaf people. He still called her Morwenna, which she always thought was too formal for her. She preferred Wenn because that's what mostly everyone called her. But still, she was happy to hear that he helped out in the garden back home. "Ee's lovely to meet 'ee too, Meallan," she said with a smile. Then she glanced around the greenhouse and added, "I do a bit of gardening with my kin back to the old homestead too. Fancy teamin' up on these plants round 'ere? I brought along me own tools." From her bag, she produced her gloves and a set of gardening tools wrapped in a burlap tool kit. She smiled again, just so excited to be working with plants and making a new friend, two of her favorite things.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ! I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ! Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, Meallan, Brianna, and Morwenna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? So excited!

When Tàmhas introduced him to Meallan and Morwenna, Declan offered a little wave, then tuned back in to their work with the plans. The blond glanced at the pot that Tàm was talking to Brianna about, then he smiled at the girl as well. "Yeah, we can throw the gardenia in there. I think they'll really pop and add to the color around the greenhouse once they start blooming." Declan really liked the plan for the club's redecorating and really commended Tàmhas for planning everything out. "I'll get started on potting all the shrubs for the planting. Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with." Declan smiled again and patted Tàm's shoulder. After his breakdown midyear last year, Declan had been trying to do anything he could to help reduce the stress levels that his friend felt. That was one of Deck's driving factors for volunteering to help in the Announcer's Booth as well. He had usually only gone to Gryffindor's games to cheer for Seb, but he figured if he was at all the games, and in the announcer's booth, he could bring Ella along with him and they could sit somewhere safer together... and share their blankets easier.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:02 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Location : Herbology Club ~ Greenhouse 5
                                                        Company : Club Members...

Summer being in her final year of Hogwarts wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. That started with her first week of classes, small but manageable. She’d be doing NEWTs so it left lots of time for studying. Of course she had her career plans all figured out. Herbology and anything plant related was the goal which didn’t sound difficult. Though Summer would not take final exams lightly. The second step to an enjoyable final year, was clubs. She only attended Herbology and that was enough for her. The members all got together on Sunday afternoons in Greenhouse 5. Nothing would stop Summer from enjoying her afternoon with her fellow classmates.

Coming from the Hufflepuff common room, Summer made her way to the school’s greenhouses. They were her favourite place to be when she wasn’t in class. No surprise there even her liking of planets over people. If she wasn’t here, she would be in the garden, not too surprising either. She was a bit later than usual, but Summer didn’t think she was on any particular schedule, or at least not a strict one.

Entering the greenhouse she saw many of the familiar faces that were present last year. There were a couple of first years which was always nice to see. “Hi everyone,” She greeted the group. “Nice to see you here Brianna,” Summer greeted the girl in her year. Both her and the Slytherin girl were in Herbology and working towards their NEWT in the subject. Hopefully they’d both score well upon exiting the great halls of Hogwarts.

OOC : - - -

Graydon Ironshield

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:47 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

As Brianna set her pack down, though not her beaker of coffee, she was seeing a mix of new and older faces gathering in the greenhouse. Running her own club, it was always a gratifying thing to see, especially the First Years whom she remembered seeing get Sorted. If they were interested now, it was a hopeful sign the club would continue after she was gone. ‘Wow, what a cheerful thought,’ she admonished herself. ‘I’m graduating at the end of this year, not dying…Although, I will be crossing the Black Lake, leaving the way I first came here, so maybe its like a figurative death or a rite of passage. What did Mom say? Enjoy it while I can, because I won’t be passing this way again.’

Morning to you as well, Deck. How was your summer? Do anything interesting?” said Brianna returning younger, blond-haired Ravenclaw cheer, as she banished her melancholy thoughts into the depths of her mind from whence they came, and before the lines to Carl Sanburg’s ‘Crossing the Bar’ started bubbling up from her subconscious.

The blonde-haired Seventh Year’s eyes lit up when she saw Tam, and he presented her a zinnia plant with green edged purple flowers. “An’ I’m glad to see you as well. I dunno about you, but I’ve had a chaotic summer here… It’s beautiful, Tam, thank you…This club wouldn’t be here, but for you; I’m just happy to be of help to you.” She paused to daub the corner of an eye before anyone could catch sight of the tear forming. The last year was a rough one for her, and nobody knew how close Tam’s breakdown came to breaking her.

Tam was offering introductions, which helped refresh Brianna’s memory, as she hadn’t paid as close attention as she probably should have at the Sorting Feast to the other new students as she had the incoming Slytherin students.

Hello, Meallan, Wenn. I’m here to help out and give out pointers,” she said, omitting how she was also there to get in practice and study for her NEWTs. She was soon to need to make some hard decisions about her career, and she needed to make certain she had solid grades on her exams so if her plans didn’t pan out she still had options open to her. Seeing Summer, she joined her, and said, “[ib]It’s good seeing you too, Summer. Hard to believe we’re Seventh Years already, eh? Got your plans together yet for what you’re doing after graduation?”

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Cinnabun Gryffie

[quote="AliceInWonderland0921"

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken