Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Before getting into a relationship he knew what he was getting into in a way. He had heard what people said at work about Alaine but he didn't want to believe it. Liam knew Alaine slept around before he ever spoke to him. He didn't care about the other relationships Alaine had been in they were in the past to him. Liam didn't care to ask either after all it wasn't his business. He saw the smirk on Alaine's face before he spoke. Liam didn't know if Alaine was joking or being serious but either way he let it slide. He didn't want to bother asking. Liam knew he didn't need to go out and get a test done tomorrow. He was simply letting Alaine know he was comfortable with getting one in the future. Liam nodded slightly, "I know. I was just letting you know I don't mind your terms when we get there." He spoke smiling at Alaine as he reached down and took his hand. Liam held onto it as he sat next to him. He heard the male speak and tried to think of something. Liam had never really thought about it, "I don't know really. I mean I've pretty much already told you before.. Don't lie to me and be honest, but I know sometimes there are things that cannot be said which I understand." He spoke knowing that had already been washed down the drain but sometimes he could understand there were just things that didn't need to be known. "

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ frowned and got up and gently hugged Aamir around his stomach after he'd caught up to him, burying his face in the male's back. "Just don't worry about it Aamir...I shouldn't have said something so drastic...I will sort everything out I promise, just know that I won't leave my job at the club okay...Our routine won't change alright..." He said softly, peaking up at the male. "Please don't be mad at me...if you are..." He mumbled, glancing off to the side...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It wasn't often that he was in a serious relationship. Over the years he found it hard to takes overs seriously and rarely wanted anything to do with them. Liam was the first in a long time that he liked anyone like this and he wanted to be straight up with him for all issues. He thought it best to get his conditions out of the way as early as possible, if they displeased the male, then perhaps it best they didn't get together. As the male spoke and took his hand, he smiled shyly at the male. "Thank you." he replied, lifting their entangled hands and pressing his lips to the males knuckles. Alaine had been with plenty of people, but was sad to admit almost not as many of them were this understanding of his feelings. This was one of the things he liked about the male. He was honest, good looking, respectful, and seemed like just an all around good person. It made him think he was almost too good to be real. Setting their hands back down between them,he continued holding onto the males hand, and watched him as he spoke, surprised he didn't have that many rules of his own. He kind of figured that being honest and never lying would be main factors. Both of which he wasn't too against. So long as the male didn't pry too deep or piss him off, he had absolutely no problem being honest with the male. "Anything else I ought to know?" he asked quietly. "Any fetishes, habits, kinks, turn offs, or would you rather I just shut already?" He laughed quietly to himself and smiled brightly at the male.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" In a relationship it only worked if the two people had an understanding of each other. He understood Alaine's feelings after all relationships usually ended early if their wasn't an understanding. Liam looked over as Alaine lifted their hands and kissed the back of his hand. He couldn't help but blush from the gesture. Liam looked down at their hands a little as they were dropped before them before looking back up at Alaine. He listened as Alaine spoke though he couldn't really think of anything else at the moment. Liam chuckled softly as Alaine spoke about being quiet. He wasn't bothered by Alaine's questions. "So is this your way of pointing out that you have fetishes or kinks?" Liam asked jokingly toward Alaine. He honestly didn't have any fetishes or kinks. Liam did have turn offs which were relationships that ended due to cheating. He didn't think cheating but he had already established that with Alaine and didn't think there was a reason to bring it up again. Liam knew he couldn't control what Alaine did after all it seemed rare that Alaine was in a relationship. He could understand what he did. Liam liked Alaine, he made him laugh and smile all the time. While there were others times he was just content with sitting in silence with Alaine. In a way he felt that words didn't need to be said for them to enjoy each others company which made him happy about being with Alaine. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He knew they wouldn't last long if he kept everything to himself, and he didn't want Sam babbling his business to him again. Even though Liam would get everything he needed to know, he knew it would always be better, no matter the situation, if he heard it straight from Alaine's mouth. As he spoke, he couldn't help grinning at him, laughing along as he did. But the male turned the question around to him, he immediately stopped and blushed bright red. "Uh, well, you see what had happened was....." he stammered, his voice trailing off just as he spotted their waitress coming towards them with a tray in hand. As she set the food before them, he thanked her, still smiling quite cutely. When she was gone, Alaine let go of the males hand and turned to his meal. "Honestly," he said as he unraveled the napkin surrounding his silverware. "I don't think I really have a whole lot of fetishes or kinks.The only real thing coming to mind is long hair on women, and guys not acting like complete assholes to impress me or thinking I'm their property. " Alaine tried to think he wasn't that picky really when it came to people. He didn't have that many kinks, but plenty of turns offs; body hair, too much make-up, bad breath, etc. The usual stuff a normal person wasn't into. "Alright, so kinks and s**t aside, what attracts you to a person? Like are you the kind to pick and choose before getting with someone, or just chat for a good while then decide whether you're gonna call him or whatever? What's your usual method for dating?" he asked, wanting to steer the conversation away from himself once more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" After Liam asked the question it seemed to stop Alaine in his tracks. He couldn't help but laugh at the male as he stopped laughing along side him and soon blushed. Liam waited for an answer but it seemed Alaine couldn't come up with one. He listened as the male tried to collect his thoughts before the waitress soon came toward them. Liam looked up at her as she set the food down before them. He thanked her as well before looking back at Alaine who had released his hand. Liam grabbed his silverware as well and looked over his food. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of it. The amount seemed a lot to him but he was hungry. He listened as Alaine spoke as he started in on his food. Liam took a few bites of his food as Alaine continued to speak soon turning the conversation back on him. He found it amusing how Alaine how done that. Liam set his fork down as he grabbed his drink taking a sip. "Well I guess I would prefer to get to know the person before deciding on them. I don't like the idea of just choosing someone especially since that doesn't always go well. In a way I'm probably picky as most people are." He spoke as he picked up his fork again and started eating. There was many things that bothered him about a person. Liam didn't like a person who was always all over him or clingy. He didn't mind holding hands with Alaine or leaning on the male. Liam had men who practically tried to drape themselves over him or even control him. He liked to be a free person not be controlled. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir heard the male rise behind him, but paid him no attention. He just wasn't in the mood to be arguing. Not just arguing, anything really. His head was pounding, his body was aching, and he wished like hell he had some black out curtains instead of the flimsy white ones that did nothing but make the room appear brighter than with them open. As he made his way into his bedroom, he laid down on his stock, soon feeling the males warmth against his back. He heard him speak, but said nothing. When the male went quiet, he he rolled underneath the male, until he was on his back, loosing wrapping his arms around the male out of habit. "I get it. I'm not mad, just hungover, now hush." he replied, reaching up and ruffling the males hair before rolling them both to the side. He stared at the male with his brows furrowed. Heart, body, mind, all of them were tied and made it hard to concentrate. He was in need of more sleep, or perhaps a bloody Mary. Something to make the world stop spinning every time he moved. Leaning forward, he rested his forehead against the males chest, just wanting to lay there and have him be with him. Maybe then he could wrap all of what happened during the last twenty four hours around his head and not get sick or pissed about it all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Setting the napkin in his lap, Alaine wasted no time digging into his food. Just looking at it made his stomach growl. Picking his fork up in his left hand, he began scooping up a few bits into his mouth. The food was absolutely delicious and made his mouth water. The spices were so unusual yet still quite delightful. Whilst he chewed his food, he turned his head to the male, hearing him speak, and nodding along since his mouth was still full. Reaching forward with his right hand, he grabbed his glass and took a sip as he listened to the male. Again, swallowing, he set the glass back, "Guess that makes you smarter than me." he replied, looking down at his plate. Alaine was weird about people he went out with. It was usually looks that caught his attention first, then if they didn't bore him to death he would decide then if he wanted to go out with them or not. It was probably for these reasons he'd gotten himself into trouble those last two times. Sadly, to this day he hadn't learned a damn thing from his past. The males looks had been exactly what first attracted him when they'd met and because he hadn't gotten bored yet, he was still quite interested in him. Though he knew he could trust the male more than he could his other "dates", he still felt stupid for falling back into his old habits.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he sat along side Alaine, he continued to eat. He hadn't realized he would enjoy it after all it was something new. Liam was happy about coming to eat here perhaps he could return if he remembered where it was. He ate here and there as he sipped on his drink. Liam heard Alaine speak after he took a sip. He looked over at Alaine and shook his head. "Not necessarily everyone has there own way of getting into a relationship. What you find interesting about someone that attracts you is not the same for others." Liam spoke as he set his fork down as he grabbed his drink taking a sip. He started to eat again as he sat there. "Everyone has their own bad judgements some good while others are bad." Liam had made his own bad judgements in life which was why he probably hadn't gone out with a lot of people. He preferred to be with people who didn't treat him poorly but it was hard to figure that out at first glace. Liam was probably a hopeless romantic in a way and trusted to easily. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine merely shrugged at the males reply. He knew what he was saying made sense, but the way he, himself picked and chose people just seemed to get him into trouble with each passing relationship. It was annoying and made him more weary as time went by. Slowly but surely, he was losing his faith and trust in humanity. If things kept as they had been through the years, he was likely become some kind of anti-social loner in a matter of years. He continued to slowly eat his food, thinking that so far the only good connections he'd made with people lately were Liam and Samuel. Right now, Samuel was the only one he could honestly say he'd take bullets for and know the man would do the same for him. He was slowly coming around to liking Liam and getting to trust him. If it turned out he only ever learned to trusted the two of them, he figured that he could live with that. After all, what would be the point in trying to get to know, love and trust anybody and everybody? "Yeah, I guess." he mumbled. "Hey, lets talk about something else. Go ahead, ask me anything. I'll tell you anything you wanna know." He knew the best way to get over his past was talk his way through it. If he was going to be with Liam, he was going to need to learn to be okay talking to him. The man had already told him more than once he hated liars and he'd agreed. Easy to make that promise. But if he ever did ask, honestly, he didn't want to lie about anything. What hurt him could only make him stronger, or so he thought at least.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" There wasn't a lot at the moment he wanted to know about Alaine. He didn't really want to know about his past after all it didn't seem like something that needed to be said. Liam had already learned a few things about his past from Sam even though it hadn't come from Alaine. He picked at his food as he sat there. Liam felt uncomfortable in the silence between them. He didn't really want to talk about past relationships so perhaps he could ask other things. Liam heard Alaine speak as he started to change the subject. He ate his food finishing with a little of it. It was a lot of food to him to eat in one portion. Liam grabbed his drink as he took a sip of it before setting it down. "Have you ever actually been in a relationship or has it just been a one time thing?" He asked curiously, he didn't know what kind of people Alaine had been with. Liam didn't want Alaine to get bored with him. He didn't know if the question was something Alaine would answer but the male said he could ask him anything. Liam started eating again as he waited for an answer. "

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

User Image
Samuel Joshua Davidson
“The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”

Samuel didn't mind listening to the male rant and rave about the models he worked with. In fact, it was much more amusing than some of the lewd, obnoxious stories he was forced to hear from his customers. As he laid there smoking, he could hear the distinct rumbling of music with a deep, heavy bass meshing with what could easily be a thousand voices. Taking his glance at the wall, it was about that time. The club had been open for nearly half an hour, which was about the same amount of time since he'd first called the male. He smirked at the males reply. "Got me." he said, "Well if you ever wanna ditch the models, you could come work for me and some of the events we host. I've actually grown rather bored with our current photographer. He's too high maintenance for my taste and his work is currently slacking. Mind you, if you were to take it, I wouldn't be paying you much, just a few hundred grand. And that's for each each event per hour." The way he talked about money was as if he was talking about the weather. It was of no object. He didn't expect the male to take it, it was just an option he was providing for if he ever wanted a change. Aside from that, it would give him an excuse to see the male. By now he knew the man's routine, had it engraved into his mind like clockwork. But it still wasn't enough. This was the first time they were actually talking and he was bored of admiring from afar.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Staring down at his plate, he sat his food slowly and stalled at the males question as he chewed his food. Of course he'd been in a relationship, he wasn't that sad and pathetic. Glancing once over at the male, he looked him up at down trying to determine if the male was serious or if he was merely teasing him. Still too unsure of the males personality and judging from the tone of his voice, he decided it best to stick with the first assumption. Taking a quick sip of his drink, he swallowed hard and set down his fork and turned his head to face the male. "Not many, but a few. Once I got over the initial shock of both attacks, I did manage to settle down long enough to at least befriend a few people. My second, real, boyfriend, we were engaged. Before he attacked me we were really close and had been together for almost three years. I only saw him a few times after, but the damage was done. I just couldn't trust him anymore. Since then, I've slept around, had a couple of dates here and there, but nothing for more than a couple of months before they get bored." Alaine merely shrugged a shoulder and gave a weak smile. That was people for you. The minute you fall in love is the minute you begin to get hurt. that's what he thought anyways. And with his experiences, it seemed to be somewhat true. Thinking positive just wasn't always enough.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" One time relationships didn't work well for Liam. He wanted a real relationship not just someone to come into his life one day and be out of it the next. Liam had relationships like that before and didn't want it happening with Alaine. He waited for an answer from Alaine as he picked at his good. Liam could feel the male watching him as he ate before answering him. He didn't know what Alaine was thinking but was beginning to get nervous for asking such a stupid question it seemed. Liam watched as Alaine took a drink before setting his fork down to look at him. He didn't look back at him as he kept his eyes on his plate. Liam heard Alaine speak about old boyfriends. He was surprised to learn he was engaged to one of them but it seemed it ended badly. Liam nodded a little as he looked over at Alaine. He really didn't know what to say to Alaine but wanted to change the subject. "Have you ever wanted to be married?" Liam asked since it was something else to talk about instead of relationships. He had never really wanted marriage in a relationship. Liam was content with just being with someone he loved as long as they loved him in return. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was somewhat surprised by the males question. Liam wasn't the first to ask him such a question. He'd been wondering along the same lines himself for quite some time now. The thought had crossed his mind several, several times in his youth, but now it was rather hard to say. Shrugging lightly, he said, "I've thought about it a couple of times, I thought with my last boyfriend that it might actually happen but...well, s**t happens." he replied, turning back to his food and picking at it with his fork. "I think it all depends on the person, you know? I mean, you're talking about taking one person and spending the rest of your life with them. I'm pretty picky about who I date, so if you can get a fourth date, then that's good enough for me. Not a lot of people can get past that fourth date mark, hell some are lucky just to get the second date. " Alaine didn't look at the male as he spoke. He was being honest, brutally honest. So if anything he was saying hurt the male, he didn't want to see it. He didn't get why the male was asking him such a thing, but he was sure he had his reasons.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games